It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think my neighbors are satanists, and did a ritual

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
go listen to "My life with the thrill kill kult" that band is pseudo satanic pop glam rock mix

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by just_julie
...4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

It would seem that murder, rape, robbery and dismemberment all fall under "cruelly and without mercy"? Good news guys! That guy at the party is being a little loud and obnoxious? You get to kill and dismember him as a warning to others! And as a bonus, you get to keep his cash!

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Ah, and who decides what gets to be the "crying out to be relieved"? You? What if someone thinks that "crying out" is having lots of stuff?

9. Do not harm little children.

I must point out the obvious here. Little children that are guests in "your lair" often annoy you. Do you get to "treat them cruelly and without mercy"?
(Which WOULD explain satanic ritual abuse)

So, according to the "Satanic Laws", it is okie-dokey to rape, kill, then dismember (seems like cruel and without mercy to me) someone in your house because they merely "annoy" you.

You have some gift. It is amazing how you see rape, murder, and kill where it was never written. How do you come to these conclusions? If someone is in your home and bothering you, your instinct is to rape and kill them? The Satanic Bible NEVER says to rape, murder, or dismember anyone. Not once.

However....

That Christian bible clearly does.

If you curse your parents, you should die: Le 20:9 “‘In case there should be any man who calls down evil upon his father and his mother, he should be put to death without fail. It is his father and his mother upon whom he has called down evil. His own blood is upon him.

If the daugher of a preist become a prostitute, she should be burned alive: Le 21:9 “‘Now in case the daughter of a priest should make herself profane by committing prostitution, it is her father that she is profaning. She should be burned in the fire.

Mediums should be killed. (dang, all i wanted was a palm reading!): Le 20:27 “‘And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them.’”

If you curse your parents, you should die: Le 20:9 “‘In case there should be any man who calls down evil upon his father and his mother, he should be put to death without fail. It is his father and his mother upon whom he has called down evil. His own blood is upon him.

Sure, these things are all sins and all but I hope that you can read as well as I can what it is that you have truly pointed out here.
The Christian bible specifically instructs you to commit muder for many reasons.
The Satanic bible suggests that you use your best judgement in order to piss off the guy you do not want at your house anymore.

Do you see where you went wrong? I know, it was reading one thing out of context, not looking into the subject in any real manner, then spouted off the ingorant, ill-informed opinion that came so easily from so little information.

The second part of your statement simply furthers your ignorance for in Satanism, children are holy. They do not annoy out of evil intent, they act and react naturally. It is the adults that truly know the difference between being a good guest or a bad guest that must be treated so cruelly. Children are never to be treated cruelly for any reason.

Try reading up before saying such things. The rest of your post was just too silly to even bother with and perhaps after you realize that you have no idea what you are talking about, you will re-think it all anyway and write something more constructive.

p.s. the list of reasons god tells you to kill people is much much longer, i just picked a few good ones.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by Azrael75

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by BEAF89

Yup, it's real. There was a satantic murder less than a mile from where I live. Yikes.

There isa Christian murder in my town once a week. I wish we had more satanists here. Statistically, they commit far less murders.

No, the best you can say is that "statistically" they are CAUGHT far less.

Statically satanic murderers get caught far less than christian murderers? Is that what you are really saying or did I miss the joke?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Can you please show me where it says it's okay to rape and murder?
I think you have a very ignorant and bias view on the Laws of satanism, could it be that you are Christian/catholic? It really would not surprise me.

If you actually read the laws and took time to think about them, maybe you would understand them, and realise they actually make a lot of sense.

As for rule number 6. It would definately be wrong for you to steal from your brother, but just say your brother is perhaps a Heroin junkie, ruining his life and surely going to overdose and die one day.... If it was my brother I would definately steal his stash, throw it out and take him to the hospital.

You should take note of the slogan under the ATS sign... Deny Ignorance I believe it reads.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
By the way, You can treat someone cruelly and without mercy without ever laying a hand on them. Easy.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

You should have called the police and said they were "disturbing your peace".

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
With all due respect when i saw this post i expected you the contents too say something like "i've seen them carrying large rolled up carpets too the cars (picture here) they shout heil hitler, they have 666 all over there house" but no i'm greeted with basically a complex way of saying they where having an awesome part and probably got together too make music with there friends, me and my friends have jammed for up too 4-5 hours non stop before, if you love music thats normal x

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
After reading your entry i have found that i am not the olny to find out about the "marraige to the devil". ive met a woman who was once a satinist and told me they were scheduled to marry the devil. now when i say marry i do not know that that implies or if implies her death of sacrafation. but she did change her mind in the last second and told me she is still in fear of fellow satinist who are after her. she is now a preacher and very involved in a church. i will try to get her contact info for you if i can but i havnt talked to her in a couple of years. who knows if she still is alive.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

OK.... you want me/us to believe that you don't have an on/off switch to the floodlight??? If you were really that scared and worried you would have taken action.... Folks, let this thread die out. I have already did myself a disservice by replying. *off*

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think my neighbors are evil too ...

They have large groups of people over on odd nights of the week and on weekend mornings.
Strange sounds can be heard coming from their location, banging of drums and weird musical instruments.
The leaders of this group wear weird costumes and have children that parade with them also wearing these weird costumes.
They beg for money incessantly.
They burn incense regulary and behave in a secretive manner.
They carry poles with miniature totured dead people on them.
They have a ritual where they eat the body and drink the blood of their heathen god.

I think they are called ... Catholics.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

I hear that many of them enjoy the company of underage boys in a rather unseemly manner. But I am just going on hearsay there. Oh, and police records and court documents. You had better watch those folks.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You really need a more discerning ability to weed out good from bad sources of info. You picked two sources that are christian in nature. The second is a christian site, the first is a list of satanic holidays found in christian writings. Do you really believe that your neighbors or any other self respecting devil worshipper gets his instructions from any christian books?

Do this for me, find a satanist that celebrates this holiday and see if they can explain it to you. (hint) - you wont find one. I have christian books upon books that extoll the satanic virtues of obelisks, spheres, all music, no music, triangles, squares, our alphabet, etc......

If you are looking for satanic doings and you go to christian literature for help, you will most certainly find that satanic thing you seek. Now, if you want reality, try going next door and asking what they were doing. Sounds to me exactly like the kind of music my cousins listen to but they are a different generation than mine, i thought i understood what heavy metal was these days, i was wrong. There is no satanic holiday that sounds as you described or falls on that date. There is apparently something unchristian and some christians labeled it satanic and wrote it down as such but either you are making the ritual up or have no good reason to be worried about what they were doing in their back yard.

Exactly!!! I don't even use the name Satan in my life as I believe its a name ascribed by Xians. I would rather use the name Enki, etal, as "Satan" and these psuedo "Satanists" are nothing but Xian imagination as described by Xians. True "Satantists" (God I hate that word), as myself, do not follow the bull# that Xianism ascribes to or likes to define. In fact I would guess that those who are pure in following have more to offer than Xians and detest blood shed of ANY kind!!! True followers of the creed are free from this world...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

After reading about your people next door and details that have been shared with the public I have a feeling your hunch is correct.

I say this with many years of experience dealing with Satanic forces and peoples including searching out these meetings in the remote woods where sacifices are made to Satan. The main focus is to do sexual acts while worshiping the devil. These events are real and some peoples I have know had been converted into Satan's Army and he had been praying to see me about how scared he was for he had ask Satan to cause his employer to fall off a house top. The man was a believer in God and while falling things worked out to aid him to have a softer landing. My friend was shook to rhe core for he saw the evil that of the cult of the devilwas in him now.

I was driving to see a friend in a park I lived at for years so people knew my nature and I was able to share many ideas with them about life lets say. I saw a young man walking so I answer the voice in my spirit to pick this person up. When the person stepped into my car he just started speaking with much feeling about how he thanked God for sending me to him to help get him out of the cult of the devil. I had know his family very well since I dated his sister at one time and became her spiritual guide.

Anyway this man had accepted his believe in God since he did see Satan was real thru actions in his life. I have been given gifts that allow me to battle these forces in the area I live.

I actually carried out search missions with aid of friends trained in martial arts that did find groups in the remote woods in the mountains with complete alter for worsip and killing of sacifices to the Devil. The last such sight this happened was around Orting, Wash. where we caused to group to break up their gathering. They jumped into their cars to try to catch us before we could get away from them.

I also found out about an old dairy that had been taken over for Satan worship. This place was alos cleansed off the evil that was manifest there around good communities of rural areas.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Aw leave them alone will ya? I play the uilleann pipes and to me they sound like a heavenly choir to others they sound like beelzebub pleasuring himself, but I ain't no Satanist ('
')

[edit on 11-9-2008 by amergin]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Light2u

I really hope you are humoring the OP or just being sarcastic because if the story you just told is true, especially at the point in this thread you posted it, you need to do something about it. Apparently there is NO legal evidence that any of these things ever happend. Do you not believe the authorities are to be notified when you find cabals of human sacrificing satanists in the woods or abandoned dairies? Is a karate kick all that is needed to rid the world of murderous devil worshippers.

If this were a post about ghots or UFOs, you would be forced to back up what you are saying. The OP was not because NOONE BOUGHT IT. Now, you want to add to this sick delusion with even worse tales of deadly satanic cults.

WHERE ARE THE FILES???????????????
Where are the FBI, police files on any of these satanic cults?
Where are the court documents that show ANY satanists caught killing people for the devil?
Where is ANY of the evidence that these things EVER happen?

Originally, I was quite entertained by this thread but this is just sad. Do you think there is a reason the OP has not bothered to post again yet? Maybe he realized how judgemental, closed minded, and idiotic he was being and feels ashamed to write any more. To come along and encourage it is just great, UNLESS you are full of crap and cannot only not prove any of what you say but cannot prove that anything like that has ever really happend, anywhere, EVER.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Well to be honest I think the OP is a little sad and needs to be pitied. He's probably jealous of people who have a little class and an artistic streak. Or was it just that he didn't get an invitation to pretty cool party?

[edit on 12-9-2008 by amergin]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

Just like there are all denominations of christianity, so it is with satanism. Despite popular myths, many don't harm people or animals. The sole role is to just do what it takes to be in power. Some of the nicest people I have met are satanists.
I can tell you now that if they were serious enough to sacrifice someone, they are not going to be dumb enough to do it in the backyard where you are watching.

And there are many religions out there that are different from chrisitianity, that also are not satanic.

Last but not least, as far as the chanting goes, all groups and walk of life use chant. The most popular being the gregorian monks. And a lot of chanting does not have sinister purposes.

Many cultures use it to pray, to heal, as a ritual.
It has been proven that chanting has the same calming and spiritual effects on the mind and body like yoga. And that magic can be performed just using chant.

Some groups believe that it is more effective in the native language.

I know of many people who use chant everyday simply as a stress reliever.

I don't mean this as a direct attack, but this is another fine example of someone who doesn't understand what is going on and immediately jumps to fear and the worst conclusions.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

I totally believe you because my neighbors do the same thing....and it started in july and they just did it again last night....it scares the living hell out of me....its loud chanting and singing to weird music and I dont even know how they get away with it, as I live in an apartment community...my child is afraid to sleep in her bed at night. I have called the police, and once they got them quieted down, but it still scares me....last night was the worst ever.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

...The Satanic bible suggests that you use your best judgement in order to piss off the guy you do not want at your house anymore.

Excuse me, it doesn't say "piss off", it says to treat them "cruelly and without mercy". Which would you rather have done to you, someone piss you off, or treat you cruelly and without mercy?

I asked a question, and I expect it to be answered honestly. Does murder, rape, and dismemberment fall under "treat cruelly and without mercy"? That is a yes or no question.

Do you see where you went wrong? I know, it was reading one thing out of context, not looking into the subject in any real manner, then spouted off the ingorant, ill-informed opinion that came so easily from so little information.

The second part of your statement simply furthers your ignorance for in Satanism, children are holy. They do not annoy out of evil intent, they act and react naturally. It is the adults that truly know the difference between being a good guest or a bad guest that must be treated so cruelly. Children are never to be treated cruelly for any reason.

Using your OWN writings (i.e., the satanic commandments) can you show me where it tells to differentiate between children and adults? You have two commandments that come into direct conflict anytime someone has a child in a satanic household that annoys them. Which one wins out, and why? Furthermore, is that just your "opinion" on the satanic commandments, or is that pointed out within your own religious writings?

Try reading up before saying such things. The rest of your post was just too silly to even bother with and perhaps after you realize that you have no idea what you are talking about, you will re-think it all anyway and write something more constructive.

p.s. the list of reasons god tells you to kill people is much much longer, i just picked a few good ones.

People who have been shown their own lack of logic, and fully thinking out their arguments often say that the criticisms are "silly" and "not well thought out".

My arguments and logical thinking was quite cogent. Please answer the questions.

For example, here is the over-reaching rule. The one rule over everything else in the bible. "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and all your mind, and all your soul, and love your neighbor as thyself". Furthermore, in the case of the adultress caught in the very act, he said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". While evil people like to quote this passage, they forget that there was one standing there who most certainly COULD have chucked that first stone.

So, yes, IF YOU ARE SINLESS, according to the bible, you can go ahead and throw those stones all day long for those offenses. However, I know of only one such individual, and he chose not to judge AT THAT TIME.

My questions weren't "silly" at all. I merely took them to their logical conclusions and asked what your writings said to do in those situations.

Why are you afraid to answer those questions with straightforward answers? Could it be you are afraid for people to see what the Satanic Commandments ACTUALLY allow?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
By the way, You can treat someone cruelly and without mercy without ever laying a hand on them. Easy.

Absolutely. However, that was never the question. The question was, and is thus: Can murder, rape, or dismemberment be considered "cruelly and without mercy" in the Satanic Commandments. That is a yes/no question.

Why are you afraid to answer it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join