It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think my neighbors are satanists, and did a ritual

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Perhaps someone might have already stated the obvious here, but me thinks it may be wise to stop letting all these ridiculous ideals of what is what and who is who plague your being and allow others to express themselves as they see fit. Sounds like you need to listen to more John Zorn...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You are very brave to post this. I'm new to computers and have never responded or blogged or posted anything on the internet before. I don't even know the proper terms and language.

I read the replys and most of them seemed to say, oh this is just a new kind of music, nothing to worry about, you just misunderstand the "modern" generation. That may be an understatement.

I just want to tell you that I think that you are absolutely right in your assumptions. I'm not sure about the human sacrifice part but I know that satanist do exist and do hold rituals and ceremonies! They sometimes hold "mock" sacfifices.

I had a witch move in next door to me a few years ago after the elderly lady who owned the house lost her husband and sold it to a rental company. There was nothing like what you experienced but enough to keep me terrorized and tortured by their horrible "music", and they set up a

"Satanic Altar" right in front of my kitchen window. Cars coming and going all hours of the day and night and house light up all night, everynight.

Fortunately they were evicted after a few months, and I have no sugestions about what you can do in your situation.

One of the things that you mentioned about the person patrolling the permitter of the property with a flashlight is a definate sign that you are right to suspect some kind of extreme anti-social behavior. You are not alone, I just wanted to let you know!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why is there always a problem with the last post on a page, or why do I keep seeing that Anonymous Poster has posted something on a thread only to not be able to see their post? Am I the only one with ths?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Based on the irrationally hostile response in this thread, I am willing to believe that the OP's initial suspicion holds merit.

But that's just my opinion.

OK. Now all you Satanists can lambaste me.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Manasseh]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
Why is there always a problem with the last post on a page, or why do I keep seeing that Anonymous Poster has posted something on a thread only to not be able to see their post? Am I the only one with ths?

Nobody gets to see posts by anonymous posters until the posts are approved by a moderator.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hmmmm. It sounds like OP's neighbors were listening to something akin to "Nature Unveiled" or "Dogs Blood Rising" era Current 93. Like the rest of you, I'm not getting where OP came up with the devil worship angle.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Sheesh kitten, anonymous posts need to be vetted by a mod before they appear. No conspiracy, no browser gitch, no dark secret just it takes them a while.

And yes sometimes the first post on a new page does not appear until another post appears. Some kind of website glitch.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think you have hyped yourself up to thinking this is a satanic ritual. The neighbors are bound to have another gathering like this, whether it was a ritual or not. I suggest you get a little nosier to find out what is going on or you will make yourself crazy. I'd just ask them next time I saw them. Id say something like, "that was a mad party you had the other day- were you celebrating something?". They may invite you to the next one. Then you'll know for sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
Id say something like, "that was a mad party you had the other day- were you celebrating something?". They may invite you to the next one. Then you'll know for sure.

^^^This

Try it, you'll probably have a really great time with your neighbors!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
Nobody gets to see posts by anonymous posters until the posts are approved by a moderator.

And I really wish they would change that. I was against the idea of anonymous posting in the first place, and I don't see why they can't make it so that those posts don't show up at all until they've been approved.

ON TOPIC:

Funny that someone mentioned Mike Patton, the first thing I thought of in the OP's description was SECRET CHIEFS 3, which has members of Mr. Bungle.

The fact that they had 'security' checking the perimeter makes me think that it could've been a 'private' (read: smaller, backyard) performance of a semi-high-profile act.

Really though, I can't tell you how many parties I've been to like this. The only crime here is a noise ordinance violation, or maybe distribution of alcohol to minors, but if it went on until 2 AM I guarantee none of the other neighbors gave enough of a # to call the cops, much less the FBI. Cops LOVE to shut down those kind of functions. As far as it being a "ritual", I'd have to say that I highly doubt it. Parties like that attract all kinds of people.

The OP didn't find what he was looking for here, so I doubt he'll be back, but if I knew what area he was in, I bet I could find out exactly who was making that ruckus.

It could've been any number of noise, break-core, grind-core, death-metal acts; anything. Sorry, but from what I can tell about the OP, I don't put much stake in his description of the music. It could've been bleedin' Alanis Morrisette for what all we know.

Someone else alluded to this already, but if you're still reading this BEAF89, a bit of advice. If you give them any clue that you think they worship "the devil", they are likely to play along just to mess with you. I probably would. Though you'd probably think I was a "satanist" anyway, if you followed the links in my profile.

I think I might know why he left. He posted this here probably because he was a casual visitor to the site, but when he joined (today) he saw some of the avatars here and thought he had fallen right into the belly of the beast.

As another poster said, "It's a big world. Welcome to it."

I also agree with the one that said that you need to get out more.

[edit on 9/7/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't sleep at night whenever there's an gathering amongst 'the marriage to the beast' folks too, if I were you.

I wouldn't sleep at all,
I'd go to a secure place in the house,
and keep a gun by my side and an eye on them
'till dawn

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So? Isn't there supposed to be freedom of religion in the USA?

Get a life, and a brain transplant, while you're at it...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BEAF89
www.youtube.com...
from about 3:20 to 3:35 in that video

You have a link to a Christian point of view again! Zeppelin is not into Satanism Jimmy Page is into Witchcraft that has nothing to do with Satanism.

I bet it was a drum circle (you can have other instruments besides drums) wich is used for raising energy and involves chanting and whatever else the individual feels.

You Christians need to stop all this crazy way of thinking before you burn someone at the stake...oh wait you already have!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Sheesh kitten, anonymous posts need to be vetted by a mod before they appear. No conspiracy, no browser gitch, no dark secret just it takes them a while.

And yes sometimes the first post on a new page does not appear until another post appears. Some kind of website glitch.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Sonya610]

wow, talk about reading alot into what someone says. I think I sounded quite calm, I never said it was a conspiracy, evil, some kind of problem for me. I just had a question about why I see things on my "MY ATS" that are not reflected in the actual threads. But if me asking leads you to believe that I am crazily yellin conspiracy, maybe you need to move in with the OP and assume stuff about people for no reason together.
But thanks for the answer nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
I think you have hyped yourself up to thinking this is a satanic ritual. The neighbors are bound to have another gathering like this, whether it was a ritual or not.

Yes, yes they are. In fact they would be having this ritual again tonight, for it is September 7th...the night of the festival of the marriage of beasts all over again. (scary music here)

You know, looking at that list, this particular breed of satanism seems awfully busy. They have a holiday a week almost. Who has that kind of time to set up sacifices, hire security, send out invites, and book alanis 50 times a year?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
listen to a finnish band called Enochian Crescent or Impaled Nazarene does it sound like that ?

some bands like to experiment with Enochian in their songs, i guess it makes them feel even more evhul

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BEAF89

No, I know these people. They are white. And they only speak english. I've been to their house at least 10 times to hang out with them, they seemed like nice people. They never spoke about their religion, I assumed they were just agnostic or athiests.

If they're nice people, then don't worry about it, and be glad your neighbors aren't jerks.

Really, unless they're sacrificing a virgin, it's none of your business what religion they are (assuming they aren't just having a bonfire and singing some songs) or how they practice.

Satanism, btw, is an entirely modern and invented religion.

Stop scaring yourself and go grab a hot dog or two (if there's fire, there's hot dogs, even if it's satanists).

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

the screech i think you are talking about are called 'pinch harmonics' used in a few heavy metal bands like 'Slipknot' and 'Bullet for my valentine'

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

personally i think you are making it upa and are bored at home ...sorry dude.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

Satanism? LOL Anyone who believes in 'Satanism' is merely one who feels powerless and a victim in the world and is thus lashing out.

There's no 'POWER' in satanism; but rather those in charge of these cults use their flock for their own purposes whether its for sex, money, influence etc. The leaders of these cults prey on the weakness and lack of education of their flock to manipulate them to their agenda.

They usually grow out of such foolishness once they realize how ignorant the whole practice is on all fronts unless of course they like to be treated the way their 'master' is treating them. Some people like to be dominated and victimized for their own 'reasons' though the term 'reason' really doesn't apply here now does it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join