It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think my neighbors are satanists, and did a ritual

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Instead of making assumptions of people that obviously you don't know, is more "neighborly" to go and meet them and see for yourself personally what kind of people they really are.

The Op stated he has been to their house to "hang out at least 10 times" yet on those social visits he apparently did not notice any blood splatter or the odor of decomposing bodies.

Op next time it happens I suggest you hit the breaker box so your outdoor lights won't "warn them" and head on over for a visit. It sounds very entertaining.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Go talk to them! Get clear on this and face your fears, you will come out stronger, and never hesitate to call the cops if you fear the worst for a screaming woman.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by antar]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Thanks for the clarification obviously I just read the over the OP and didn't really pay attention to the rest

My bad, I find kind of harsh the way he portrayed the neighbors in the op.

I had bad neighbors before that played all kind of loud weird music but it never came to my mind that they were nothing but obnoxious people.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

I believe that I know what you are referring too, but it wasn't body parts but the one I remember seen on a TV documentary was Santeria and the heads found where dried shrunken head and probably from south America.

Also it wasn't' bodies but bones dogged out from local commentaries, if my mind doesn't eluded me it was in Florida and the people involved were drug lords including the main masterminder a latino woman, the FBI was linking the body parts to grave robberies and they were able to match the missing bodies to the graves.

It was very interesting documentary actually.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I really wish the OP would come back. I have so many questions. Why did he assume they were atheist/agnostic? How social were these visits that he could not ask why the hell they were being so loud so late? How do you hang out in someone's lair 10 times or so and not be able to ask why the hell they are breaking noise ordinances. Or do you go to sleep extremely early? What did you guys all do on these visits? talk about? Did you tell them all about the video of a real satanic sacrifice you saw once? Maybe they want to scare your creepy butt out of there. What kind of place do you live in that the neighbors can have an all night party that includes 2 hours of live music yet, your neighbors would be upset somehow if they saw that one of your lights came on? What was your childhood like? Did you have a father? Who showed you this FBI video? What is your favorite thing to put on vanilla ice cream? Have you spoken to them at all since this happend? A friendly good morning wave whilst fetching the paper? Was there anything that was actually representative of Satan in ANY way? Was there anything about it that truly portrayed a religious "ritual?" Are you sleeping ok now or did the satanists next door get you? What kind of satanism do you suppose they practice? Is there a church for them? Are they the church? Why do you suppose they publish a list of their holidays in a christian text? My Quaran does not say anything about Navajo holidays. Why am I obsessed with this thread so much. Why do I keep reading each new post. Why do I feel compelled to reply. Will any of these rants be removed for being off topic?
Hey, OP. If you come back and talk to us, I promise to play nice and not be a jerk. I am really soooo curious now. This has taken on a whole new life now.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I believe that I know what you are referring too, but it wasn't body parts but the one I remember seen on a TV documentary was Santeria and the heads found where dried shrunken head and probably from south America.

Shrunken heads. Interesting fact, there are many "fake" shrunken heads out there (sadly, animals killed for the market). One of the signs of authenticity is (sorry to be crude) nostril hair. Humans have it, animals do not. Before anyone dishes out big bucks for an authentic shrunken head check that it is authentic.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yes very true I believe is against the law now to have shrunken human heads in your home this days.

The documentary in question was interesting as the drug lords were practicing Santeria, Voodoo and spiritism and they had altars even when they were criminals and were linked also to drug killings and executions the blood found in their home and altars were from animal sacrifices.

See I am from the Caribbean Islands and when I was growing before fundamentalist and evangelic ans took over our culture was intermingle with Santeria, Voodoo and spiritism.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Unfortunately, there seems to be a rather large population of ATSers that would classify that all as Satanism and label it as such, as well as argue from their Christian teachings why it is so without ever realizing the irony of trying to explain a religion by reading what the antithesis says about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Actually when you come from a culture that is linked to this type of believes you have a better understanding of their practices, even can get college courses on the subject as is part of the cultural background of the people of the Caribbean Islands.

Lack of understanding and education promote ignorance of something that in its base is harmless.

Now you always going to find somebody or groups that twist the practices into a degenerate version of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

First of all sounds like you have metal heads living next too you.. I think what you heard sounds like slayer, or what we call "deth metal".
Yeah most people tend to think its the devil!
And most that music is based off satanic type stuff.. But over all its very harmless. And the bon fire sounds like a group of people getting together for some fun! Sounds like Fun too me! Many clubs, and groups have people who secure the area for would be "party Crashers".

I know when I would hang out with the Outlaws here in hudson, we had HUGE bon fires! Bands, and deth metal. Naked chicks running around.
Guys in black robes chanting and doing stuff.. But there was nothing evil about it. Just some good ole boys have some fun.

Sounds like you need to get out more often, and not be "spying" on your next door neighbors.
Dont be a cop caller, or FBI caller.. Thats just stupid. I mean unless you see them doing sacrifces of virgins, then thats murder, and I would call the cops.. But otherwise leave it alone man.

Plus that kind of magic if its true only holds power over you if you belive in the stuff.. Which Im guessing you do. So its holding some kind of power aginst you because you allow it to have power over you.

Agin theres people from other countries, who do things that may seem odd. Why not make some food and go over and introduce yourself and hang out with them.. Instead of lurker threw the curtins like some old lady with nothing better to do on a friday night..

I mean come on.. Are you like that little old lady who sits in the living room with a phone in one hand, and just waiting to call the cops on people for having a good time?

Why is it always .. OH they are whorpshippin the devil!!!! Evil I tell you.
Hogwash.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That is kinda what I said isnt it?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I do not mean to trample your post, I totally agree and it is well put and all but...you seem to have missed where he stated he has hung out with these people at least ten times in their home. So the time for intros with pie are over. Plus, he found a Christian website that claims Satanists sacrifice women on that night and he heard a woman screaming (or dead skin mask.) Of course he should be on the phone. He has been to the house, seen nothing and now this! I want the FBI, CIA, SWAT, ICU, NBA, NAMBLA, SCUBA, and any other acronyms you cna think of to get over their pronto!!!!! A woman is dead and this coward is in the dark telling strangers on the internet. Satan is roaming free in the neighbors yard and you want him to relax????? Has everyone gone mad? This dude knows exactly what is going on. He thinks that he once saw some movie or some thing where the FBI or someone busted Satanists at a human sacrifice, or funeral home, or mortuary or somehing. You sheeple are becomng so passive. We must all take up arms against the Faithnomore fans next door that do not invite us to their bonfires because they are going to very loudly kill a woman for Satan.
Hail sa...
I mean praise Jesus.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

I see thanks for clearing that up! As you can tell I pretty much was doing a scan read on that post.. I started to get the gist of it and I made up my own thoughts really fast on that..

I just feel people who own their own home and property should be left alone and not get spied upon by the next door people.

I guess I have a thing with nosey neighbors.. Ive been spied on before and I didnt like it. And Ive been called a satan whorshipper for my outings when I was a bit younger.. And it was all a misunderstanding of my lifestyle..

Yet agin, if they are killing people, and little animals then I might say yeah call someone.. But if the guy doesnt see anything like that then leave it alone.

Otherwise they might put a hex on him, and his family..lol

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

Just the music wouldn't raise any flags. But the coincidence of the Satanic holiday is interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

Hum, how interesting that their weird music and the woman scream was all done in a night that happens to be a satanic night as per Christian site.

I guess I better check out the next day I decided to have a party to make sure is not on any of the "Christian sites devil nights".

[edit on 7-9-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
reply to post by BEAF89

Just the music wouldn't raise any flags. But the coincidence of the Satanic holiday is interesting.

See, I am sorry but I really have a problem with this one too. Did anyone pay attention to the source of said "Satanic" Holiday? Does anyone know of any satanic church or cult actively observing this holiday? Is there any reason to believe any satanist would celebrate this holiday simply because a christian says that they do? Maybe it is just me but this is the part that burns me.
The OP states that he is not sure what they are doing but thinks it might be satanic based on...well I am not sure what it is based on. But look! Lo and behold...upon his heavy research he just happens upon two CHRISTIAN websites that confirm, yes it is satanism he is witnessing. How convenient is that. He had nothing to go on, not past experience, prior knowledge, study, just music, cars, and he did not get it. But he assumes it is satanic. When looking in the christian world for explanations, he finds that it is.
So is the washington monument, a ball, any cylinder, for some reason now anything with the number six even once, this list goes on and on.
The one thing that I do know for sure is that the OP is NO christian himself.
It says right here in my good ol' bible that it is not my job to judge, it is god's. In fact it says it is a sin for me to do so. So either I have a genuine concern for an endangered female and call authorities, or I am an evil little sinner, sitting at my computer, judging and labeling people who think I have befriended them in place of true honest communication. I sit here surmising that a woman is meeting her end in the name of the devil and the best I do to protect her is gossip about it on a conspiracy website.
Anyone else having problem with that?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well I have been going around looking into the reliable sources posted by the Op, and I have to say that it look to me like extreme fundamentalist sites.

I can not get over the "bible birth control" in one of the site, I tell you this people belong in the dark ages.
www.trosch.org...

I guess any day that is not use to worship God and Jesus is a devil celebration day.

Like the site said we need to fight Satan

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Now to be fair this site www.religioustolerance.org... actually tells very clear that the so call holidays listed are misconceptions of devil worshiping holidays written in books by Christians conservative authors and many are nothing but made out of thin air.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well at least you and that site are more astute than the OP about the origins of such nonsense.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have bon fires in my backyard every weekend and invite my neighbors over. We play music and sometimes the CD skips (if we are not using a mp3 player)

I am sure other neighbors think we are crazy or doing some kind of ritual especially when I get a few drinks in me and start jumping the fire. But back on point this could be a new kind of RAVE wave going through your neighborhood, like techno took over in the 90's. Yes they might be high just chilling and listening to music.

Let the people have fun, it is a free country with freedom of religion. As long as they are not making animal/human sacrifices they are not breaking the law. I would be pi$$ed if the neighbors called the police on me on one of my shin-digs. Just quit being paranoid and ask them what was going on the other night....I am sure they will probably be more than happy to tell you.

-Kdial1

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join