It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think my neighbors are satanists, and did a ritual

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

Yup, it's real. There was a satantic murder less than a mile from where I live. Yikes.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Why doesn't the OP go to an actual source of information on "satanism" like gee I dunno, maybe the CHURCH OF SATAN WEBSITE. Why was he looking at Christian websites and making assumptions when he could go straight to the source. If he did a little research he would know that in Satanism, its WRONG to murder.
The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth:

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him

Source: www.churchofsatan.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
AND
The Nine Satanic Sins:

1. Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

2. Pretentiousness—Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

3. Solipsism—Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.

4. Self-deceit—It’s in the “Nine Satanic Statements” but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!

5. Herd Conformity—That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.

6. Lack of Perspective—Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.

7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies—Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.

8. Counterproductive Pride—That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.

9. Lack of Aesthetics—This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing—it’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Finally some sanity on this post.

I don't understand why "people" make these idiotic posts, without consulting any reliable sources. All sources on Satanism are easily accessible and are, mostly, free.
Guess the "followers" of the Jew are starting to panic.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just as a clarification, LaVeyen Satanism and The Church of Satan are not Devil Worship or a Cult which is what the OP suggested in the first place.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

It me your neighbor, it was my band warming up. We later went in to record.
shut up already.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Did the music sound like this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

Uhhhmm... So... This signal.. How does one give it

Personally I keep it simple usually and go for the classic wink... but sometimes I like to mix it up with a combination of the double whistle and the butt palm.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I had to go back to the first page of this thread to make sure, but ......did the OP say that at some point the band sounded like Zepplin? I think I'd like to know where these cats live myself. They may actually have a decent guitarist over there. For the most part, I really agree that that whole story which tended to grow in it's own paranoia (or need for drama) by the OP, is quite pathetic. It does sound kinda bogus of the neighbors (the devil's pals or drunk kids whichever the case may be) to play that loud until 2:00 without at least inviting the neighbor guy, if for no other reason than to invite chordial dialog in stead of a phone call to the cops when everybody's wasted. Gotta be smart when partying, right?Anyway....I dunno. Just my two cents, I guess. Maybe it was Dethklok over there. MURDERFACE!!!!!

[edit on 8-9-2008 by boomchank]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by BEAF89

Yup, it's real. There was a satantic murder less than a mile from where I live. Yikes.

I can guarantee that the police found a pentagram at the scene, and thus labeled it satanism.

I suppose it depends on your definition of 'real', but to me symbology alone doesn't do it. Neither does a lone lunatic.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well you could try dragging them out of their house at whatever time of day makes you happy, torture them till they confess to being devli worshipers, or witches. Put them on a mock trial them burn them at the stake, or like a steak. Either way open your mind to others, and thier way of life. Justy because you don't agree with them doesn't make them evil. I hate Christians, Muslims, and any other faith that tries to force their views on others, because thety are not the same as they are.
If it Bothers you that much then have a fire main installed in you back yard, next time the fire up the grill hose em down. You'll move or they'll move.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Perhaps they are trying to conjure up Baphomet and ask him to help them get a late payment mortgage extension.

We're all feeling the crunch and a pagan has to pray too you know.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

reply to post by BEAF89

There isa Christian murder in my town once a week. I wish we had more satanists here. Statistically, they commit far less murders.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Why doesn't the OP go to an actual source of information on "satanism" like gee I dunno, maybe the CHURCH OF SATAN WEBSITE. Why was he looking at Christian websites and making assumptions when he could go straight to the source. If he did a little research he would know that in Satanism, its WRONG to murder.

Well, that is easy. For one thing, it would not have backed up his Christian background and bolstered the arguments he has been brainwashed with as evidenced by the fact that he claims to be among a very special group of people that have been able to witness FBI footage of a real Satanic sacrifice aftermath scene. The OP has a purely christian agenda and outlook so, why look anywhere else for the truth. Of course you know, Satan was a liar, so to people like him, that whole Satanic church is lying anyway. They love murder, they just say they don't to trick people into joining. Oh and there is the fact that here at ATS, apparently Satanism can mean anything that anyone wants it to mean, whether they have a source, history, or really anything to back any of it up with. Satanists are a fun topic here at ATS, but you find that people like the OP could care less what the Church of Satan says about Satanism, what would they know about it?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
They might be on pot and it was someones birthday so they ended up doing silly stuff.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Hmmmmm...sounds too active for pot smokers with all the driving around the yard and in and out of the driveway all night.

I have another question, if they had 'security' patrolling? What would have been the point in that with an outdoor concert in the yard and a 'secret' satanic ritual? It really seems like it was far too attention getting for any security to even make sense. I mean did they have a permit to put on a show and it was very private? Did they sell tickets? I don't know why I cannot stop thinking about this thread but I really wish that to OP would come back to us.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
...4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

It would seem that murder, rape, robbery and dismemberment all fall under "cruelly and without mercy"? Good news guys! That guy at the party is being a little loud and obnoxious? You get to kill and dismember him as a warning to others! And as a bonus, you get to keep his cash!

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Ah, and who decides what gets to be the "crying out to be relieved"? You? What if someone thinks that "crying out" is having lots of stuff?

9. Do not harm little children.

I must point out the obvious here. Little children that are guests in "your lair" often annoy you. Do you get to "treat them cruelly and without mercy"?
(Which WOULD explain satanic ritual abuse)

So, according to the "Satanic Laws", it is okie-dokey to rape, kill, then dismember (seems like cruel and without mercy to me) someone in your house because they merely "annoy" you.

Laws #9 and #4 seem to directly contradict. Which do you follow when they come into contradiction, #4 or #9?

It's ok to steal from someone just as long as they are "crying out to be relieved". It can be assumed that you are free to decide in what way they are "crying out". I would point out that satanists are free to decide that "crying out" can take the form of owning a whole bunch of stuff.

So, in conclusion, a few of those "laws" would allow you doing anything truly heinous thing you want to someone who has entered "your lair", for the horrible crime of "annoying" you. You can thieve as much as you want, as long as you can justify it by saying the victim was "crying out for relief", and one doesn't know whether to treat children "cruelly and without mercy" or not harm them at all when they are annoying you in your "lair".

Oh, and might I point out, I have a HOME not a lair. WTF has a LAIR, except mad scientists, and evil geniuses plotting to rule the world?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think its a shame that the OP would immediatly jump to the conclusion that he heard a "satanic" ritual or some such belief. Just because you dont understand what you are hearing, why does that make it instantly "satanic"? To me is sounds like it was just a raucous party that played music loudly, I wish I was there I certainly would liked to have heard the music, I really enjoy Metal and Industrial music and it sounds like it woulda been fun. I couldnt agree more with statements made before about looking up info on satanism on Christian websites, I find that Xians (christians if you dont understand the abbreviation) often find the devil in EVERYTHING they dont have a vested belief or hand in. They come up with more sick and twisted ideas about what Satanists do than the Satanists themselves would have ever even considered. I am a former LaVeyan Satanist myself and the very idea of human sacrifice was anathema to the core belief that ALL life was held as precious. I wonder if mebbe the music the OP heard was something along the lines of this..

Dualistic Nature

in that case then he just got a good dose of some wonderful Industrial music..hardly satanic at all..disturbing perhaps..but certianly not satanic..here is an example of truly satanic Industrial music..

EHC

and here is somehting that isnt even remotly satanic but truy disturbing in its own right...ATS members Id like you to meet...

Rubber Johnny

watch at yer own mental peril...mwoohahahah!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75

reply to post by BEAF89

There isa Christian murder in my town once a week. I wish we had more satanists here. Statistically, they commit far less murders.

No, the best you can say is that "statistically" they are CAUGHT far less.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They were having a rave. no more no less, I bet

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join