It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think my neighbors are satanists, and did a ritual

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think my neighbors are satanists, or some sort of weird cult. Maybe just really high and stoned. But let me tell you my story.

It's now 1:43am EST. For the past 2 hours (since about midnight) my nextdoor neighbors (their house is about 700ft from mine, we have big lots) had some kind of... gathering. They had a huge bonfire, and had a band.

For 2 hours straight, the band was playing the most weird... unholy... music I've ever heard. I wouldn't even call it music. It was like a random assortment of sounds put together. The "singer" sat there humming and making groaning and gurgling noises for 2 hours straight. Sometimes, the singer would make weird "chanting" noises with classical music playing in the background, but then he would change back to weird death-metal sounding music. The music never stopped playing.

It was a surreal experience. When I woke up and heard the music out my window, I thought I was dreaming or something, or in a nightmare. That's just how ackward sounding the music was.

I quickly assumed they are a cult of some sort. So I did a google search for "satanic holidays" thinking maybe that's why they have about 10-15 people gathered together listening and singing music with no real words to it for 2 hours straight.

Low and behold, apparently there is a satanic holiday/ritual that is performed today on the 7th of september, called "marriage to the beast"
www.religioustolerance.org...

Since they started this... "gathering" at about 12am, the very start of the 7th, it makes me even more suspicious.

According to this website
www.trosch.org...

It's a sexual satanic ritual where they sacrifice a woman to satan, and dismember her. I did hear a woman making "screaming" noises, but it sounded like she was doing them into a microphone with the band. But I don't know.

I honestly don't know what to do, and am hoping someone here has more experience with cults and other stuff like this, and maybe shed some light on it. Because I'm only speculating here, based on what I saw and heard.

Some other weird things is, they had a guy that patrolled the perimeter of the gathering with a flashlight, he walked by about every 10-15 minutes. And cars kept coming and going all night long in their driveway.

Certainly, if they are Satanists they are free here in America to practice their religion, but the part that scares me is that website says they sacrifice a woman and dismember her. If that's the case...

I just don't know what I should have done. Call the FBI and have them investigate? I was going to call the police, but realized they would probably laugh at me if I told them I think my neighbors are satanists having some sort of bizarre ritual.

Maybe I'm just totally mistaken though. Maybe they were just high or stoned on drugs or something and were just messing around. But it didn't seem like it. And the music was played flawlessly, it was just... bizarre. Like something out of a horror movie, for two hours straight. The only coherent words I couuld hear the singer saying was "FEEL THE POWER!" and something about "birthday".

help...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I know someone's going to ask, but no I didn't get any recordings of the bizarre music. I wish I could have.

The only thing I have that would have been able to record the music, is my cell phone, but it was in my car, and I was too scared to go outside and get it. I have motion detector lights on my driveway, and if I went outside to my car, it would have triggered them and my house lights up like a christmas tree.

Then, the neighbors would know I was out there. I obviously didn't want them to know, that I knew what they were doing.

I was too scared.

But I will try to find some music or something on youtube that is similar to what they were doing, but it was just sooooo bizarree.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BEAF89
It's now 1:43am EST. For the past 2 hours (since about midnight) my nextdoor neighbors (their house is about 700ft from mine, we have big lots) had some kind of... gathering. They had a huge bonfire, and had a band.

Dang, sounds like fun.
Wish I was invited.

You sure you don't too?

- Lee

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Maybe they are having a camp out and the strange sound you say may be if they speak a different language and they are singing in their native language.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
Maybe they are having a camp out and the strange sound you say may be if they speak a different language and they are singing in their native language.

No, I know these people. They are white. And they only speak english. I've been to their house at least 10 times to hang out with them, they seemed like nice people. They never spoke about their religion, I assumed they were just agnostic or athiests.

And no, they weren't singing in any language at all. .. it was just gurgling, chanting, humming, and hissing noises for 2 hours straight, with the occasional english word

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

For 2 hours straight, the band was playing the most weird... unholy... music I've ever heard. I wouldn't even call it music. It was like a random assortment of sounds put together. The "singer" sat there humming and making groaning and gurgling noises for 2 hours straight. Sometimes, the singer would make weird "chanting" noises with classical music playing in the background, but then he would change back to weird death-metal sounding music. The music never stopped playing.

Oh noes experimental forms of music that I don't understand, it must be the devil.

From what you just described I can name you a few songs that come to mind, one would be Alghazanth - Subliminal Antenora - Daemonolith, is that what it sounded like?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You really need a more discerning ability to weed out good from bad sources of info. You picked two sources that are christian in nature. The second is a christian site, the first is a list of satanic holidays found in christian writings. Do you really believe that your neighbors or any other self respecting devil worshipper gets his instructions from any christian books?

Do this for me, find a satanist that celebrates this holiday and see if they can explain it to you. (hint) - you wont find one. I have christian books upon books that extoll the satanic virtues of obelisks, spheres, all music, no music, triangles, squares, our alphabet, etc......

If you are looking for satanic doings and you go to christian literature for help, you will most certainly find that satanic thing you seek. Now, if you want reality, try going next door and asking what they were doing. Sounds to me exactly like the kind of music my cousins listen to but they are a different generation than mine, i thought i understood what heavy metal was these days, i was wrong. There is no satanic holiday that sounds as you described or falls on that date. There is apparently something unchristian and some christians labeled it satanic and wrote it down as such but either you are making the ritual up or have no good reason to be worried about what they were doing in their back yard.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
it was kind of like death metal mostly
www.youtube.com...

just... 10x more random and bizarree.

sometimes they would throw in what sounded like classical music, then sometimes they made a "harmonica" sound, but with a guitar it sounded like. Then there was just tons of random "screeching" with the guitar for the duration of the 2 hours, like when you take a guitar pick and slide it up and down the strings....

it just sounded... so bizarree. Like something out a horror movie. To be honest, I thought they were watching a horror movie or something.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Oh noes experimental forms of music that I don't understand, it must be the devil.

From what you just described I can name you a few songs that come to mind, one would be Alghazanth - Subliminal Antenora - Daemonolith, is that what it sounded like?

Well, that's similar, but what they were doing was still 10x more bizarre.

What's really weird is they did it quite literally for 2 hours straight without stopping at all, like they were in a trance. Even the best musicians have to take a short break every now and then. But not these guys, the music played continuously for the 2 hours. It would transition into different types of music with different sounds every few minutes or so, but with no real pause between it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
also, the singers weren't screaming like in that video you linked, it was more like a raspy humming noise and they kept lowering and raising the pitch of their voice randomly.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

What's really weird is they did it quite literally for 2 hours straight without stopping at all, like they were in a trance. Even the best musicians have to take a short break every now and then. But not these guys, the music played continuously for the 2 hours. It would transition into different types of music with different sounds every few minutes or so, but with no real pause between it.

You know it was a live band despite the fact that their house was 700 feet away and you were too frightened to go outside?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It didn't seem like they were playing the music just for the sake of music though.

it seemed more like it was just a background, or provided atmosphere for whatever ritual they were doing.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You know it was a live band despite the fact that their house was 700 feet away and you were too frightened to go outside?

their house is 700ft away, but they have a huge red metal poll barn behind their house which is a little closer to my house and their other neighbors as well. they were playing the music in the poll barn, so I couldn't really see what they were doing.

yes, i know it was a live band, i could just tell though by the way it sounded.

they had a huge bonfire outside of the poll barn.

another weird thing is they had that guy that was patrolling outside with a flashlight, like i said. every 15-25 minutes he would walk around.

the weirdest part which I forgot to mention, is they were driving their car(s) in their yard. Pretty fast too. Keep in mind it's dark and actually rained earlier.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
i'm not saying you're wrong maybe it was just some experimental "music" on their part...

but i just find it a coincidence they do this on the 7th of september which those websites say is a satanic holiday.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Again, your website is a christian website, talking about "satanic" holidays.

That's like getting stock tips from a dairy farmer.

I suggest you don't worry about it, or next time retaliate with some Bob Denver.

but i just find it a coincidence they do this on the 7th of september which those websites say is a satanic holiday.

I had a helicopter do three flyovers of my house from 1:15am-1:45am 5 days after i asked someone on this board to get pictures of the helicopters that were supposedly following him(which he never came through on)

Sometimes things are just that, coincidental.

[edit on 9/7/2008 by eNumbra]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

like this?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I suggest you don't worry about it, or next time retaliate with some Bob Denver.

if there is a next time, im going to try to get a video or recording... it's killing me that i couldn't get anything to share. no ones going to believe me now except my wife who heard it too and was also woken up

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

like this?

no.

what they were playing had no real "beat" to it, it was all like totally random noises and sounds on the guitar (and drums) with just total random chanting and humming and gurgling noises, there was no 'screaming' like in that video you linked

edit: also, the noises the "singer" was making sounded heavily distorted, like with a voice box or something (whatever you call it, like whatever Joe Walsh from The Eagles uses). if that helps any.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by BEAF89]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Ever been to a concert? Ever been to a classical performance? See how long people, professional musicians, can play without taking a break. You really seem determined to have someone back you up here instead of finding out what is really going on. So we found the same type of music but for you that does not do it cuz they did that for 2 straight hours and just were really weird.

Yup, that has satan written all over it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
from about 3:20 to 3:35 in that video

sometimes, they would make sounds with the guitar similar to that. they did that for like 20 seconds once before changing to something completely different

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join