It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think my neighbors are satanists, and did a ritual

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BEAF89
i'm not saying you're wrong maybe it was just some experimental "music" on their part...

but i just find it a coincidence they do this on the 7th of september which those websites say is a satanic holiday.

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. LOOK AT THOSE WEBSITES. SEE WHO SAYS THIS WAS A SATANIC HOLIDAY. Unless these are the first satanists ever to adhere to a christian schedule and follow rituals laid out by christians, which you can find from christian sources on the links the OP provided to the very Christian perspective on this BS.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
So we found the same type of music but for you that does not do it cuz they did that for 2 straight hours and just were really weird.

well no, i said it was similar, but not really close or really near close. Some parts of it sounded like the video you linked, but only some parts of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

i'm not saying you're wrong maybe it was just some experimental "music" on their part...

but i just find it a coincidence they do this on the 7th of september which those websites say is a satanic holiday.

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. LOOK AT THOSE WEBSITES. SEE WHO SAYS THIS WAS A SATANIC HOLIDAY. Unless these are the first satanists ever to adhere to a christian schedule and follow rituals laid out by christians, which you can find from christian sources on the links the OP provided to the very Christian perspective on this BS.

i dont understand...

the christian site i linked is an article on satanists exposing them and their ritual practices.

this is a satanist holiday, not a christian holidy or christian schedule?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I

It's a sexual satanic ritual where they sacrifice a woman to satan, and dismember her. I did hear a woman making "screaming" noises, but it sounded like she was doing them into a microphone with the band. But I don't know.

Well, if you truly think even for a second that there is any possibility that there was a human sacrifice, you are pretty well obligated to report it to the authorities.

If you do not really think for a second that there really was a human sacrifice, then IMHO you shouldnt be making that kind of stuff up and posting it.

Quite frankly, it sounds like sensationalized silliness to me. Even if they were "Satanists" do you really think they would be using a microphone or making that much noise if they were doing "unholy" rituals and possibly sacrificing humans? I dont think so.

I am sure most Satanists know that murder is frowned upon by society at large.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well after reading all of the posts in this thread I have come too a conclusion as too what maybe happening here...

"...it was just gurgling, chanting, humming, and hissing noises for 2 hours straight, with the occasional english word..."

With the strange harmonics, the nasal tone, the sounding like a cat dying and the shifting in and out of styles of music, also the date lead me too the answer (marriage of the beast).

ALANIS MORISSETTE is releasing a new album.

Awesome!!!

Fox.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

So we found the same type of music but for you that does not do it cuz they did that for 2 straight hours and just were really weird.

well no, i said it was similar, but not really close or really near close. Some parts of it sounded like the video you linked, but only some parts of it.

I did not link the video, someone else did but twice now you stated, that the examples given are quite similar but a little different. Now they are alot different? How different and similar are they? Could it be the difference between a professional recording that someone linked you to and let's say, a group of amateur musicians in a yard?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

i dont understand...

the christian site i linked is an article on satanists exposing them and their ritual practices.

this is a satanist holiday, not a christian holidy or christian schedule?

According to whom????????????????
Who says this is a satanic holiday?
What Satanist confirmed this for you?
What Satanic ritual book did you also find it in?

or is it just from the Christian site that you linked?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

very interesting. and scary.

Here's a post that describes some satanic rituals ... it's several youtube videos of the former head of the FBI in Los Angeles, describing the CIA raising of children as wild animals, and also involves his ongoing investigations into satanic rituals. I think you might contact him, and inquire of him his experiences. He seems like the kind of person who has done a lot of investigation into ritual sacrifice. Here's the link to the post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here's a website that has Catholic ritual abuse and satanic rituals in first-person stories and investigations, including ritual murders, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And lastly, here's a series of other videos of Nazi occult investigations and rituals (this is an 11-post series that starts here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

It's a big big world and welcome to it. I think you just have a vivid imagination and don't get out too much or have led a very sheltered life.

If you were/are so concerned all you have to do is climb out of your shell and go introduce yourself and explain you were awakened by the noise and was curious what was happening.

If they're not friendly enough to invite you in after waking you up call the police and file a noise complaint if you feel there's criminal activity. After the police arrive tell them your concerns before they make contact with your neighbor.

After talking to the police or going to the party you will feel better and be able to sleep.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
reply to post by BEAF89

very interesting. and scary.

Here's a post that describes some satanic rituals ... it's several youtube videos of the former head of the FBI in Los Angeles, describing the CIA raising of children as wild animals, and also involves his ongoing investigations into satanic rituals. I think you might contact him, and inquire of him his experiences. He seems like the kind of person who has done a lot of investigation into ritual sacrifice. Here's the link to the post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here's a website that has Catholic ritual abuse and satanic rituals in first-person stories and investigations, including ritual murders, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And lastly, here's a series of other videos of Nazi occult investigations and rituals (this is an 11-post series that starts here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

Yes, you should contact him and ask. These are all BS. Todate, the FBI has NOT ONE CASE OF SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE ON RECORD. NOT ONE HAS EVER BEEN SUBSTANTIATED, PROVEN, UNCOVERED, OR PROSECUTED IN THE UNITED STATES.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Perhaps you should also get your hands on "Michelle Remembers." A horrifying true accound of satanic ritual abuse that made millions for everyone from the 'psychaitrist' that helped michelle remember to church groups, to Geraldo Rivera. Unfortunately it turned out that nothing in that book was true either.

THERE ARE NO SATANIC CULTS IN THE US SACRIFICING, ABUSING, RITUALISING CHILDREN. IF YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE YOU NEED TO TELL THE FBI BECAUSE THEY CANNOT FIND THEM. Save apparently one retired agent who knows of these cases but cannot show one court document where even one of these cases was ever prosecuted or even introduced to court.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
sounds like a really good metal show actually!! hahaha

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yes, you should contact him and ask. These are all BS. Todate, the FBI has NOT ONE CASE OF SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE ON RECORD. NOT ONE HAS EVER BEEN SUBSTANTIATED, PROVEN, UNCOVERED, OR PROSECUTED IN THE UNITED STATES.

well, that's wrong. I've seen a video of an FBI raid on a satanist home and they uncovered several bodies, body parts, and there was a pentagram on a table in blood, with a huge bottle of human blood sitting in the middle of it.

It was a real FBI video too, a documentary.

i wish i could find that video again

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

well, that's wrong. I've seen a video of an FBI raid on a satanist home and they uncovered several bodies, body parts, and there was a pentagram on a table in blood, with a huge bottle of human blood sitting in the middle of it.

It was a real FBI video too, a documentary.

i wish i could find that video again

I wish you could too because the FBI seems to know nothing of it. I have real documentaries on bigfoot, ufos, reptillians. I have seen docs that prove they all do exsist and do not exsist. I can show you videos that prove anything. Show me the real FBI record, the court case, the police file, hell, just tell me when and where this happend, i will do all the legwork. Either find this "documentary" or do not bother to use it as 'proof' that the above lies are true.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

That is not true, I have seen a real FBI documentary that shows BEAF89 is mentally incapable of delineating the difference between a bunch of drunk metalheads doing donuts in the lawn at night and the imaginary satanic cults that populated the 80's. It is true because I have seen it, a real documentary by the FBI showing all of this.

See, we can all make claims like that can't we.

At first, it seemed that you had a curiosity and came here for help. As this thread grows, it has become apparent that you know what was going on and now you NEED to convince the rest of us. That does not seem like someone looking for the truth. you looked at two Christian websites and that was enough research for you eh? Considering the fake documentary you claim to have seen, you were already inclined to see satanic activity where there was none. If you want answers, you have been given all of the tools that you need. If you just want to convince us that your neighbors used loud music and cars driving on the lawn at night to get away with murder, then have at it. Just be honest about your intention here.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I did not link the video, someone else did but twice now you stated, that the examples given are quite similar but a little different. Now they are alot different? How different and similar are they? Could it be the difference between a professional recording that someone linked you to and let's say, a group of amateur musicians in a yard?

Alanis Morissette is NOT an amature, she has a record deal and all.

Just thought I would clarify that.

Fox.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

You mean dave coulier's ex girlfriend from you cant do that on television? That nice girl got a real contract and everything? how sweet.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

It'd be funny if it wasn't so damn sad. People don't change.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

I am not sure I even understand what you mean. Who did not change? paranoid Christians? Geraldo Rivera? Dave Coulier? Me? you? I am so confused and scared now.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Sigh, I'm sorry. It sounds like your neighbors were "Rolling" (Doing extassy) and perhaps listening to trance, trip hop or IDM music. Private rolling parties are much like this. Then when the drug sets in and it gets late enough they go to the "Rolling Club" to Blow up (extassy's peak]. Perhaps they had a few artsy friends with mixing tables and someone willing to "warble" away. Dont worry people on it are "Harmless"... Pretty funny you thought of Satan first.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join