It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think my neighbors are satanists, and did a ritual

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ok first, this is the most asinine thread I've seen all day.

Second, thank you Namehere for reminding me how much I hate grindcore and that I would give all of my earthly posessions to ensure that no person would ever need to hear that trash again.

Third, thank you to Azrael75 for making comments along the same lines as what I was preparing to say before I ever had a chance. Also, I starred all of your posts for not only making me laugh out loud at 4:30 AM while at work, but making me laugh so hard that.... something..... slipped out and cleared out the pharmacist area.

Lastly, I'm surprised it's just me on this, but the first thing I thought of when OP was describing the music was Mike Patton. OP, did it sound like this? Just listen, don't look at the video. It might give you one of those jesuseizures.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Well, finally. I think we have stumbled upon the real mystery. What "something" slipped out when you were laughing so hard?
Or maybe it is how this mental defective who was raised by Carrie's mom got Mike Patton doing a live show in his neighbor's yard and all he can do is get online and whine that satan wont let him sleep.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Paranoid Christians in specific, paranoid people lashing out at the unknown, anything they don't understand, taking anything that fits their preconceived notions as fact in general.

People were actually arrested with the only evidence being "suppressed memories". Lives were ruined. The sheer absurdity of it all was staggering. That's what I mean when I say it'd be funny if it weren't so damn sad.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

Ah, I could not agree more. Not only were lives ruined but families, generations, towns were dismantled by these 'recovered memories' that would be, as you said, laughable if it were not so sad.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

No, I know these people. They are white. And they only speak english. I've been to their house at least 10 times to hang out with them, they seemed like nice people. They never spoke about their religion, I assumed they were just agnostic or athiests.

And no, they weren't singing in any language at all. .. it was just gurgling, chanting, humming, and hissing noises for 2 hours straight, with the occasional english word

If you've hung out at their house at least ten times, and you are still concerned why don't you go over there and start digging?

You could ask them about the party and wonder why you weren't invited. You could ask them what music they were playing and say that you liked (or disliked) the music and want to know the name of the band.
You could say that you just watched a video on the 'occult' and wonder whether anyone in the house can direct you to any other videos because it sounds interesting.
There are many methods you could use to start digging if you are that concerned.
Most on here cannot possibly help you, so you're much better off going to the source. There may be a perfectly good explanation for their style of party (and taste in music) so there is no point in worrying about something that may or may not be happening.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cams

Well that is just plain stupid advice. Why on earth would he go over and just talk to people he has been welcomed into the home of on several occasions? He said that he assumed they were atheist or agnostic so obviously he has done alot of research already. He seems to be coming from a completely unbiased place, so why would an honest and open approach work? I say, post a few more threads similar to this but reword the title a little. Add something like Proof of Satanic Sacrifice, or At last, Finally, Debunked, Uncovered...something definitive. Make sure the OP has all the same details you already offered but add a Youtube video. Any video, it does not matter if it is real, applies, matters, whatever. The Christian links are already aces. Argue with anyone that suggests that there just may be an alternative explanation, especially if you base your argument on nothing more than further assumption of what you already went over actually witnessing. Back anything there up with some random Christian website explaining what satanists really do, again. Eventually, you will have the real truth you seek. It may take a few threads and a few weeks worth of posts but you will get everything you want.

Confirmation that Amway salesmen conveined to hold a satanic ritual in your neighbor's yard where they got drunk, had a demolition derby in the dark, sacrificed a woman, sang along to a Fantomas cover band, and are now reading all of this, know you are on to them, and are plannning to

>POST BAN<

Members getting too close to the truth about the Mike Patton, Dave Coulier, and Satanism conspiracy will be post banned for 666 days.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

it sounds like i need to move in with you.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5

Was there any need too quote and post a one line reply?

Does anyone here read the T&C?

...I still think it may have been Alanis Morissette performing in a barn next too you...

At this stage she would do anything to promote her new album..

Fox.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of rowdy folks having a party. Bet they had a lot of fun, and some people either woke up in a tub, under a bed, or with a lampshade. Or all three. Never know.
I've been in restaunts where they have the local talents sing. One group got together and managed to garble several good songs together and it lasted about an hour.
Maybe you weren't invited 'cause you're the weird guy who's always peeking out your curtain?
Go over and talk with them, just don't be to forawrd. 'Cause it sounds like if you asked them if they were worshipping Satan they'd give you a stone faced "Yes."

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BEAF89
it was kind of like death metal mostly

It probably was. There are many death metal bands that are openly satanic, but most of their fans are not. They just think it's "cool".

Most of the extreme death metal that is out there the majority of people have never heard, so it may seem "weird" to be exposed to at first.

I used to play in death metal bands for a few years, so I know how most people react to it when they first hear it. But then again, I guess it could have been some type of ritual. Satanists do exist, after all.

[edit on 7/9/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5

it sounds like i need to move in with you.

Well, now that everything but the oneline reply was removed, I have no idea who it was a reply to, who's quote was removed, what it means, why it was worth posting, whether or not it was funny, what the meaning of life is. I certainly hope ATS realizes that the MODS as representatives of the website as a whole owe Miss Morrisette an appology.

Morissette?
Morrissete?
Morrissette?
Morisete?
apology?
it is late.
What was that reply to anyhow?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

He was talking to the OP. Not sure why exactly. Personally, I would mind switching places, so long as they cankeep it down on worknights. My neighbors arepretty dull.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is one scary story. To think that odd music will be considered signs of a killer cult dismembering victims, and that calling the FBI is a reasonable response?

I take it the OP is not familiar with "noise" musicians? That genre can be quite extreme, often does on not resemble “music” in the usual sense, and they frequently like to scream. Here is a song entitled "I Love You".

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by BEAF89
it was kind of like death metal mostly

It probably was. There are many death metal bands that are openly satanic, but most of their fans are not. They just think it's "cool".

Most of the extreme death metal that is out there the majority of people have never heard, so it may seem "weird" to be exposed to at first.

I used to play in death metal bands for a few years, so I know how most people react to it when they first hear it. But then again, I guess it could have been some type of ritual. Satanists do exist, after all.

[edit on 7/9/08 by NuclearPaul]

Not Satanists that practice human sacrifice or acknowledge this Christian Satanic holiday though. This kind of response only induldges this kind of delusional bible hindered robot. Come on, he was afraid to turn on the lights because he was afraid they might know he was there. Cars were coming and going all night and there was a live band. Do the neighbors think he is deaf and blind?????? There are no satanists that are even remotely anything like what has been posted here. Anyone that played with death metal bands and knows ones that are openly satanic should also know that not one of them has ever sacrificed a woman and/or dismembered one. Or are you an accomplice or witness in a precident setting case?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

He was talking to the OP. Not sure why exactly. Personally, I would mind switching places, so long as they cankeep it down on worknights. My neighbors arepretty dull.

Hmmm. It still seems rather vague, even with the original post. Perhaps he is in on the gutteral sound chanting satanist christian holiday celebratiing group of evil neighbors that party loudly all night and hope the neighbors wont "catch on." That would explain his mysteriously cryptic reply that is not as much derrrsive as it should seem. Curious.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Sounds like a modern day witch hunt to me.

Just because you don't understand what really went on over there, that doesn't mean they are automatically doing something "evil" or "satanic."

And just because you didn't like their choice of musical entertainment, that doesn't mean they are "bad" people.

Besides, if you waited until the next day to say or do anything about it, that's too late. If you were really that freaked out you should have called the police about noise disturbance right then, not the day after.

Quick to judge,
Quick to anger,
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand...
Rush - "Witch Hunt"

The guy with the flashlight may have only been recruiting worms for his new worm compost bin.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
okay,

i deejay a genre of electronic music called 'breakcore'. upon reading this, and reading the 2 hours straight part, i have to interject.

they were likely a live band but not playing live guitars and drums, rather.. they were using drum machines, synthesizers, samplers (sample any sound.. drum or guitar, then assign it to a button that you can press and loop?) and were singing and screaming over top of it with microphones. You mentioned a female screaming. Female "screamers" are normal in this genre of music, they usually dress up like a "suicide girl" and stand up on stage occasionally screaming and doing chorus. if you are lost think of atari teenage riot, they had 2 screamers. but the music itself is much harder and faster and crazier than atari teenage riot, which, is pretty crazy to the naive person in its' own right, although quite outdated.

in summary, it was likely a "noise" band, which is like a breakcore band of sorts .. these types use 90% electronic equipment etc.

www.youtube.com...
This is what it sounds like..

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is a recent picture of my neighbor
I have never trusted him he seems a bit shifty.

www.affordablehousinginstitute.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAF89

Instead of making assumptions of people that obviously you don't know, is more "neighborly" to go and meet them and see for yourself personally what kind of people they really are.

Just because the have some gathering and some music that you obviously didn't understand and was not to your personal liking doesn't mean that they are "satan worshipers".

Go out there and meet the neighbors for piece of mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
This is a recent picture of my neighbor
I have never trusted him he seems a bit shifty.

www.affordablehousinginstitute.org...

Holy Crap!!!! I know that guy. Give him some long hair, a trucker cap and a weird hippy/computer geek sidekick and I swear they used to worship the devil in the basement next door. They also did a public access show but I am sure that was totally unrelated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join