It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was your favorite Sarah Palin line?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by justme2

Originally posted by CreeWolf
reply to post by stikkinikki

Nah, thats pretty accurate! Next thing you'll tell me is Democrats are the ones that truly represent minorities in this country!

Well......
How many minorities were in the crowd?? I didn't spot ONE.
Says alot.

I kept my eye out for minorities, yes there was a diverse crowd, and I noticed many young women.

[edit on 113030p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

My favorite line was....

PALIN - "I was selected because, even though the Republican's seem confident on MSM, they are actually in level (5) panic mode... they know their choice in McCain was a huge mistake after his lackluster speaches... I was contacted in the middle of the night as I breast fed... by a weak voice... unlike God... this voice told me to get ready for a "Well written primetime speach".... where I must at all cost... "Distract the American people's focus from George w. Bush's war crimes and play up the drama in my family"... The voice also said that... "If you can convence the American woman that drilling for oil is more important than drilling in sex you will have your name on the side of the worlds largest Super tanker...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I understand where you are coming from. The inability to consrtuct a rational argument outside the lines of the party rhetoric - a disagreement on a subject becomes "You are a insert whatever you like". The simplicity of these arguments is bewildering. In NY at the RNC on 04 I was getting a slice w/my bro next to his place on Ave C (mucho hip) after work and because we both wear suits to work some rad-left-youth started in on us about how pathetic it was some a**holes come in from out of town for "their" pathetic Republican convention and then have the balls to come to their ultra-rad pizza joint. Needless to say they got ugly, we laughed at them, ate our pizza and left, to the taunts of "see you later neo-con fag**t". Again, the example: I have wear a suit to work = I am a neo-con. Ahmm, would you like some BIG ASS FRIES with your taco?

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My favorite Sarah Palin line was

"wink wink nudge nudge say no more".

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Loam,

shoe in mouth. I stand corrected. Thank you.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
And you asked why I put you on my foe list...

ATS doesn't have a foe list. We have a respected foe list.

I get notices mostly from people I've never heard of or read a post by telling me that I'm their foe because of my stupidity, blindness, etc.

I couldn't care less.

A respected foe is someone whose intellect you appreciate even if his views are counter to your own.

Such abuse is mainly why I don't bother with that list or pay attention to who puts me on theirs.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

None that I know of. It's not exploitation to say "I have kids", it's exploitation to say that I have a child with a disability and if you vote for me, I'll take care of you.

Now you are simply lying again.

She said if she were elected families with special needs kids would have an advocate in the White House. This is an important issue to people who have special needs kids, something you probably can't relate to. Or don't you think issues of families with special needs kids should matter?

You type of petty smears around an accomplished women and her 4-month old baby with Down syndrome truly are disgusting to decent people.

And I'm not trying to change your opinion. I'm just pointing out how other people find these types of smears involving a special needs baby pathetic and sick.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme2

Originally posted by CreeWolf
reply to post by stikkinikki

Nah, thats pretty accurate! Next thing you'll tell me is Democrats are the ones that truly represent minorities in this country!

Well......
How many minorities were in the crowd?? I didn't spot ONE.
Says alot.

You obviously weren't looking very hard mate.
I saw three of the major races and a few of the minorities too.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
She's gonna get torn to pieces by Joe Biden. The infomercial audience she had last night along with the smarmy comments won't be able to save her during the debates.

Peace

VPs don't usually debate that much, the presidential nominees do that, don't they?
She may struggle, but if she gen's up on the what the deal is, the subject matter and is quick witted enough then she ought to hold her own.
This is where a seasoned veteran like the Mitton man might of come in handy, but it is what it is...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Who in the world would be demented enough to look for pictures of cats that look like Sarah Palin?

10 Pictures Of Cats That Look Like Sarah Palin:

theweirdnewsblog.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

No self-respecting cat would WANT to look like Sarah Palin (or any other mere human for that matter) would they?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

In politics, there are some candidates who use change to promote their careers, and then there are those, like John McCain, who use their careers to promote change.

Am I the only one who cringed when they heard that line? It's so twee and corny and only effective because of the simple, cliched structure of the sentence. I'd be too embarrassed to deliver a line like that to a group of intelligent people on such a grand stage.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

She's gonna get torn to pieces by Joe Biden. The infomercial audience she had last night along with the smarmy comments won't be able to save her during the debates.

Peace

Yes, she will and I don't think you will see her doing any one on one interviews either. Yeah, she can read a speech, but I want to see her answer some tough questions without a teleprompter. Then we will see what she is really made of. It amazes me that people are falling all over this woman just because she is pretty and she can read a speech that someone else wrote.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

She delivered a speech with a faulty teleprompter and she called herself a pitbull with lipstick, so because of those reasons she's going to stomp a well seasoned debater?

yeah, she still delivered a smoking speech... not like obama who stutters when the tp doesnt work correctly... her speech was even better than we knew... she'll shred biden

Forget about who's lying and who's telling the truth, 75% of any political debate is in the delivery. You want me to say Palin did great, fine, but she wasn't on the stage with Biden engaging in a back and forth.

i hope she leaves enough of biden to last the rest of the election... just on the 2nd amendment alone he's doomed.

And God forbid if Biden roughs her up too much, the backlash on Biden will be comical.
The more you build her up, the farther she's going to fall. Bet on it.
Peace

ha ha ha! i dont think anyone will have to worry about her, biden is nothing compared to what she's been up against...

i know i cant wait!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Societalgnorance
All of you Republicans make me sick.

something tells me they're doing something right, in that case...

We are in the most critical time in the history of the US and you have the Republicans offering 4 more years of the same garbage.

you werent paying attention... mccain is no ordinary gop, look at his record... the gop wasnt too crazy about him, i wonder why? because hes a gop clone? ha!

All of the Republicans that have responded in this thread will regret their own ignorance.

The only thing, IMO, worse than a Republican in office, is the citizens who call themselves Republicans that eat up all the crap that the Republican Party squeezes out of the ass of America.

well, the dems should be very proud, as a registered dem myself, i'm suddenly wondering how difficult it is to change parties?

nah, i wont let liberals ruin the party i've belonged to since i was 18... if i switch, they win.

so, you're saying, at this critical moment in american history, the best way to respond will be to tax the dickens out of every average joe?

oh yes, the middle class tax cuts... right... (libs doing the republican thing, eh?)

i'm sure all the new tax and regulation on business wont more than devour every penny of that, hmmm?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimistic skeptic
Before anyone quotes anymore lines from this woman...read this article and see for yourself which ones were lies.....

news.yahoo.com...

Oh, and it sickened me the way she exploited her family, (especially her baby with Down Syndrome) after saying how her family was "off limits." I guess they are off limits as long as she's not trying to make a sympathy ploy to gain votes by trying to appear as though her family's like everyone else in this nation.

right, she shouldnt have had her family join her on the stage... she should keep that kid hidden in the attic, eh? ha ha!

libs is the funniest peoples... down syndrome needs attention brought to it, dont you agree? no?

i bet you think they should all be aborted... am i correct?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't care about her insipid lines. She's already a war criminal, and if these crooks are elected they'll send millions of Americans to Hell just for the liottle financial interests of their corporate friends.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
yea i must admit her speech wasnt as good as the one she gave to the AIP.

maybe if she wins, she will give Alaska what they want

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
I don't care about her insipid lines. She's already a war criminal, and if these crooks are elected they'll send millions of Americans to Hell just for the liottle financial interests of their corporate friends.

my goodness, how much crack does one have to smoke before they look at life from such a perspective?

she's a war criminal, eh? you seem to apply definitions without discrimination... selectively, is my guess...

care to specify how you came to this logical, sound conclusion?

palin: war criminal?

do you vote?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

I really hope this refers to LiquidM's post.

Are you saying...ok, you think that Palin...wait a minute. What are you saying? Let's see, man this is confusing, maybe it's the names...hey, I just thought of that Palin/Putin they are so close, I might get them confused! Anyway, the only "nutsack" Palin would get near is the one Putin personally shoves her into before dropping her in the Volga. Please get a grasp on world politics.

ColoradoJens

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join