It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was your favorite Sarah Palin line?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What was your favorite line delivered by this fantastic woman? She had so many of them, it's hard to choose... but until the full transcript comes out...

"I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a ‘community organizer,’ except that you have actual responsibilities.”

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Pit bull with lipstick.....

I am willing to bet that's gonna be the media's nickname for her from now on.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What she say? "Lay more pipe?"

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
"Can someone please tell me what the VP does all day?"

Yup... she said it...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
My fellow citizens, the American presidency is not supposed to be a journey of "personal discovery.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
That was a fairly canned speach but she can hold her own, no doubt. I think she is an intelligent woman but I still can't overcome her hardcore right wing values. I suppose if you are a hard core right wing neo-conservative, you'd like what she has to say. Mcain has has cancer what three, four times with the melonoma? He's 72...hmmm, what if, if in the unforseen circumstance the cancer comes back and kills him? No person will tell you that this woman in any way shape or form has the capacity to lead this nation. If you think she does, I think I will come right out and call you ignorant at best and at worst a traitor to this nation.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 3-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
My favorite line was...

"In November, vote the the Maverick and the MILF!"

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Mine was the silence the fell between each line she read.

( I'm sorry but the tone of her voice made it difficult for me )

[edit on 3-9-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

Yup, that's the one.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
Mine was the silence the fell between each line she read.

( I'm sorry but the tone of her voice made it difficult for me )

[edit on 3-9-2008 by mental modulator]

I loved her voice. And that soft laughter was deliciously sexy!

[edit on 3-9-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

That's why you have to help her lay more pipe....She will be too exhausted to talk

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Awesome speech!!

Here is my favorite:

But when the cloud of rhetoric has passed, when the roar of the crowd fades away, when the stadium lights go out, and those Styrofoam Greek columns are hauled back to some studio lot…

(APPLAUSE)

… when that happens, what exactly is our opponent’s plan? What does he actually seek to accomplish after he’s done turning back the waters and healing the planet?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Plucky, you meant GILF!

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJensNo person will tell you that this woman in any way shape or form has the capacity to lead this nation. If you think she does, I think I will come right out and call you ignorant at best and at worst a traitor to this nation.

Call me whatever you want. Sarah Palin has the capacity to lead this nation. Lech Walesa became President of Poland and he was a dock worker. Nelson Mandela became President of South Africa after being in prison 20 years.

Sarah Palin has that same type of natural leadership.

Back on topic...

Favorite line...

There were so many. I can't think of them all. Probably the one about how Obama and Biden say they will fight for America, but John McCain is the only one running who DID fight for America.

Either that or the one about Obama writing two memoirs but not writing any laws.

Or maybe the one about Harry Reid saying he can't stand McCain, but really meaning he can't stand up to McCain.

Or maybe the line about some politicians use change to advance their careers, and others like John McCain use their careers to advance change.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Awesome speech!!

Here is my favorite:

But when the cloud of rhetoric has passed, when the roar of the crowd fades away, when the stadium lights go out, and those Styrofoam Greek columns are hauled back to some studio lot…

(APPLAUSE)

… when that happens, what exactly is our opponent’s plan? What does he actually seek to accomplish after he’s done turning back the waters and healing the planet?

YES! I forgot about this one. This was my favorite!

Styrofoam Greek columns.... perfect!

I'm betting Obama and about 90% of the Dems are wishing Hillary would be the VP right now instead of Biden.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ah! So many good lines, and so well delievered!

I have to say though....what I really loved was that she said that she "took on the good ol boys".

And she did. And she will continue too.

Washington Boys watch out........Palin is on her way

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a community organizer... except that you have actual responsibilities. And in small towns, they don't know what to make of a candidate who "lavish praise" on them when he's around and then, behind their backs, "talks about how bitterly they cling to their religion and guns." Don't talk about us "one way in Scanton and another way in San Francisco." John McCain is the same man wherever he goes.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Something about better to vote republican because the democrats want to make government bigger. I would laugh if that wasn't so darned wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Nah, thats pretty accurate! Next thing you'll tell me is Democrats are the ones that truly represent minorities in this country!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"Vote for us, or you'll go to hell".

(Colorado, you are right, GILF not MILF!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join