It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: UFO/Alien beings have been in contact with man since 1981

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Just a thought..........if he over heard them say their planet was Maya it stands to reason they didn't think he was listening. But why did they then refer to their planet by the name we gave it......asumming that when he looked up the Planets name he was using our reference books for the planet not theirs???
It seems unlikely to me that they would use our name for their planet if talking amongst themselves.......do you see what i'm trying to say?

That one obvious contradiction kind of prevents me from watching the vids....it seems flawed before we start..there is now too much doubt in my mind.......my brain is telling me just another looney tune.
Don't get me wrong I believe in Aliens.....but for me this story is difficult.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Letterman has a segment called "Is This Anything", I think's you
should send it there instead

it does have some good Alien Music though, but that's the only
thing Alien.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

FIFIGI Just because you make the statement and provide NO evidence substantiating your opinion, your opinion has become null and void. I am a skeptic as well but when we ask for evidence from those who support their claims we must do our due diligence as well.
When you have the floor please provide the information that supports it rather than a “bad vibe!” So back up you’re statement’s and then you will sound more informed.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey Alter Ego, its easy to debunk the whole case with that detail, that branch may as well be the same one we see now but covered by foliage, the color picture was taken much later , as in months later.

Here is a case where the contactee becomes yet again victim of scams and hearsay by the people that try "to get the word out" media and "armchair debunkers" discredit whole cases with evidence, testimonies, photos and videos, trying so hard to find a flaw to discredit the genuine cases.

Unlike Mr. Meier's case, this case did not gather the media's attention and mainstream noosphere whoring that one did, the technocracy didn't unleash the whole power of the meme confusing machine and discrediting propaganda it had to deploy for Mr. Meiers case.
Mr. Diaz stepped out of the spotlight as soon as the message got out.
It was not his intention to convince, that is why you don't see any possibly out of the place "evidence" from Carlos like the hotly debated Meiers "ray gun".
The message was what was important not the space ships, or Carlos Diaz.
He stepped out before things got out of control, as I mentioned earlier for the sake of his family, and his sanity.

He still has the contact, and he claims that the beings haven't provided means to identify their place of origin.
He believes he overheard something like that.

From what I've seen MAya is part of the Pleiades, more info here and here from the wackypedia

I was there the day Mr. Hesseman met Carlos Diaz and decided to make the "Ships of light" docu's.
That same night Carlos took HEsseman out to where he took the first pictures and the ship appeared, Hesseman took some pictures of them too.

Go there, talk to the people of the town, spend some time with him, and at night, you have more than a good chance to get the proof of your life...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
that is the most amazing video series on the subject i have ever seen..thank you so much for sharing this..

those are merkabah!

only beings of spirit/soul/love/light can create maerkabahs

much love to you all and to all that is

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why no panning of the camera? We have zoom in and out on one video, but no panning. Where is this friend he never mentioned until the egg shaped spheer that was in the cave? No pictures or video from anyone else? Why didn't he take the camera into the ship he walked into to? Why is he the chosen one and why should I continue any further when I'm drowning in crap. Unreal! And to think how many people were sucked into this hoax. Come on people... doesn't it blow your mind to see so called experts get served, fooled, and hoaxed? I've seen more convincing video and just in case you all didn't see... watch very closly to the shaking of the light connected to the stick he is holding, and why he can't pan the camera, watch the heartbeat on the stick... yes... it is his heartbeat and the rythym is clear. But you can all prove me wrong by showing me another picture from that valley from someone else that's looks similar. But until that time, this joker desrves some credit for fooling as many people as he has.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
1. The ship looks like and wobbles like Jello.
2. I have never heard of the "experts" in the video (that in itself does not mean it is a hoax).
3. While a nice man, Lt Col Corso's book has many errors in it and he has made wild claims he doesn't back up.
4. The way the Jello, I mean "craft" moves in the video looks like stop motion photography.
5. The lasers that shoot out of it look fake.
6. Mr Diaz seems to be a nice man and may not be in it for the money, but someone has collected a lot of royalties for the books about him.
7. Why no inside shots of the craft?
8. Why no photos of the beings?
9. When the craft is videotaped in front of the "tree" why no panning of the camera as the poster stated? And why does the tree look suspiciously like a house plant? (good catch on the branch)

This is a hoax, although nothing anyone brings up will make the believers question this. The main problem with Ufology is the lack of questioning. We want to believe to a fault. With stories like this, the UFO researchers will never stop being the laughing stock of scientists.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Pocky

I went through the videos and basically checked out the video of the "ship". I for one think it is a hoax. The way the ship jerks when it moves looks like stop motion photography. Add in colorful personalities like Lt Col Philip Corso and you get an interesting story. The narration is very pro Carlos Diaz (which was expected).
I have heard about Mr Diaz through reading a Timothy Good book, and he seems to believe everything he is told, hook, line and sinker.

I do believe alien craft have visited us, but I also ask questions and look at the evidence before I buy any story.

it is normal for these ships to be unstable and jerk around.. I suggest you look into Bob lazars explanation on how alien crafts work.. you would understand more..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

While your list of points is neat, they discuss all of that in the videos. The craft seems to wobble back and forth becasue it suspends it self in the earths atmosphere using earths natural magnetic fields, giving it the look that it is bobbing back and forth as if hanging from a pendulum.... becasue it is in a manner of speaking.

I'm sure mr. Diaz has collected royalties but why shouldnt he, every body else is getting a peice of the pie and his evidence is much more genuine.

The branch thing is pretty rediculous, trees are continually changing, its called seasons. When the video was shot there may have been less foliage or the branch may have broken off from the wind, there are many reasons. That is clearly the same spot though. They even walk it off with a measuring tape and compare it to the video data and the camera's zoom capability proving that it was shot in the same spot.

Jim Dellettoso analyzed the lazer like lights coming out of the craft and said he hadnt seen a light behave that way. The light source gets brighter as it moves down away from the source, which as we know is impossible with our technologies right now becasue light dissipates as it moves further away from its source. He seemed rather perplexed by that point and said he would have look at it more. IMO that looks very genuine and since there was another witness reporting that he saw the same thing that was on the video from a distance i think its pretty credible. Further more,
it matches up with the semi classic nature of beams of light coming down from a UFO and abducting people or animals or shutting down nuclear weapons...

People will call this a hoax until the cows come home. Just like people are going to call roswell a weather baloon. But i havn't seen any evidence backing hoaxers claims that can compare to the evidence in the films.... weather you've heard about the professionals in the video is beside the point. I could be mistaken but i think Dellettoso also gave his porofessional opinons about the "alien interview" videos, could be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenan
It's a hoax..and if you're looking for a 'scientific' explanation for my oppinion..I don't have it. I left it last time I tried to debunk one of the Walt Disney cartoons.

i am getting sick of people claiming its a hoax without evidence... This is killing ATS.. seriously there should be some rule that if anyone is to claim hoax that they back it up with real evidence and data... these people don't add anything to the discusion.. please go somewhere else!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

You should really look into Bob lazar.. the reason most ships wobble is because they are pulsating there gravity waveguide..they point one towards the earths surface and shut in and off.. as they can't lower the power from the reactor( the power is constant) so they just pulsate the waveguides.. so it looks like its dropping and raising. etc... very similar to a ship bobbing when anchored. I am sure the aliens wouldnt give this man there real technology... so they gave him some bogus answer.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivek Serca
reply to post by FIFIGI

FIFIGI Just because you make the statement and provide NO evidence substantiating your opinion, your opinion has become null and void. I am a skeptic as well but when we ask for evidence from those who support their claims we must do our due diligence as well.
When you have the floor please provide the information that supports it rather than a “bad vibe!” So back up you’re statement’s and then you will sound more informed.

Exactly since when is a bad vibe evidence? I can see a defendent in court testifying.. your honor I have a bad vibe about this and my vibe tells me I am innocent! well defendent if that is the case then your free to go!! man we would have a crazy justice system... anyone who has a bad vibe goes free ... get evidence to support your bad vibe then come back in ...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I saw some of these videos back in the 90s when they first came out in my country then here in U.S. When I say 90s I mean 96, 97 and on.

They showed them to me in D.R. and then here (U.S.) then it came out in Spanish national television.

At the time it was concluded it was a "hoax" (of course) but not because the person being contacted admitted it was. They claimed certain "irregularities" with the videos and what he was saying. I just don't remember their claims for it to be a fake, it's been about 10 years since I saw the videos, but we know how the media works.

I watch this channel called INFINITO, ABRE TU MENTE ( infinity, open your mind) from Argentina where they go all over the world, specially Latin America, collecting ufos and aliens accounts. I don't know how distorted the info they present is, or exaggerated, to make it appealing to their audience but the people they interview and their claims is simply amazing.

In my own home town,back in my country where I visit 2 times a year, my friends tell me and take me to people who tell me of things they see in the sky and on the ground. I used to see some my self back when I used to live there and had no cam recorder or a picture cam (yes I know ) but my friends that still live there tell me that what we used to see is nothing compare to what they see now.
Like I said, I go 2 times a year, usually for the holidays there, with my camera, but I haven't seen anything; not even what I used to see.

One of my friends, who is a local "archeologist", and collects artifacts that the native Indians used to make and have, tells me that I should go with him, for at least a week, to he sites he visits so I can see what he sees at night time. Mind you, my friends have cameras and I ask them why they don't record anything, their answer is that when it happens, it happens fast, usually traveling at night from town to town and they thought it was a common thing every where.

Just wanted to share all this!!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thanks for posting this very interesting and important case Pocky.
strrd and flggd.
I knew about it for some years now but I put it in the background if you understand my saying, but you brought it with this great thread back under my attention.
I never had seen some of the videos you presented here before.
I have watched some videos a bit now but I definitely will take the time and go see them all.
After that I give you my thoughts about it.
Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This case has never been proven as a hoax, all of the debunking end up in irregularities, 60 foot models, and CG, when back in the day when this videos were made none of that existed, or doing it would have been extremely expensive.

Carlos Diaz never had the resources to make a hoax, he made a decent living back in the day when he worked for a newspaper as a photographer, but nothing extraordinary.
Making a hoax this big needs lots of money and equipment, he had neither of those, he wasn't seeking fame, or fortune, he never wrote books, attended seminars, or sold t shirts or posters.

As usual, it is easy to debunk from the confort of our own home.
As I said, I went there, took the time and the resources.
Several ufo photographs exist of similar ships in different places of the world.

HE has many videos and photographs that he will never make public, as it would only gather more negative attention, as he has said countless times, The important thing is the message, everything else is trivial.

That point some of you have made about the merkhaba seems very likely.

As always, to each its own.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Its obviously fake, his wife says she doesnt mind him getting up at the middle of night and just taking off like that. Comeon clearly a lie, she would definitely spy on him and shes lying just like he is. Every female I ever met wouldnt behave the way she is which indicates the obvious.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Haha, I'm pretty convinced by the real experts in these videos, and I'm just as stunned as they are by the evidence. I think what was relayed to Carlos Diaz means where on to something. I think some of these disinformation agents/ skeptics are afraid of the truth that is told here.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

that's right!
if they even consider the possibilities, then all they believe and think about would come crashing down.
If they don't want to believe then that's fine, but disrespecting and debunking on rumors and false claims is not.

We will see the day come, when the truth will be enough.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987
ummm so explain to me exactly how you know if it's a hoax without any kind of proof to back up this claim?

Because I'm a genious.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Some people have minds that are open enough to accept that this phenominon is real. Others of us here have had first hand experience witnessing or even being contacted by other entities. The armchair warriors trying to debunk these claims will never understand. The hoax claims are empty and IMO totally void... ignore them until they have a little thing we call evidence backing them up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join