It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: UFO/Alien beings have been in contact with man since 1981

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

Hoax is your "professional" analysis.
So bad. You obliterate the view with ink! Well done to misinform.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

Originally posted by Mohrphaeus
reply to post by jephers0n

This case is real. Just that. Several contactees around the world had similar stories before the age of cheap cameras. And now timeframe has been reached.

Go to cropcircleconnector, contact is running.

Debunkers are demoralized since the 90's.

I fully belive that there has been real contact. I know that there have been similar stories, as well. Thanks for the link, as well, I'll check it out now.

J

R U talking to yourself?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek

This case is real. Just that. Several contactees around the world had similar stories before the age of cheap cameras. And now timeframe has been reached.

I fully belive that there has been real contact. I know that there have been similar stories, as well. Thanks for the link, as well, I'll check it out now.

J

R U talking to yourself?

If so, why did I post here and in youtube?

As you already discovered, it's ALL about CONTACT between SOULS.

"Themselves understand themselves/
and the like of themselves./
As Souls only understand Souls."
Walt Whitman

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

Hey, this is the most realistic looking UFO I have ever seen. Very clear, those titanium marbles in the air don't come close!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mohrphaeus

EH?

this

J

had nothing to do with you

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

I'm beginning to see two different breeds of UFO. The plasma orbs, and metallic crafts.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
reply to post by Mohrphaeus

EH?

this

J

had nothing to do with you

My bad if it was misleading that you chose to 'reply to.. ' on my post, insinuating that you were replying to my post, and not the thread, instead of just hitting 'reply'... Usually, when I'm reading a forum, I post using the 'reply' button, instead of 'reply to', because using 'reply to' implies that you are addressing that certain post, and not the thread in general.

I realize that a Robot designed to destroy humans (dalek) may not grasp these points entirely, but it explains that, no, I was not talking to myself. Merely responding to something which appeared to be aimed as a reply to my post.

Lets try to keep it on topic, though...
J

[edit on 1-9-2008 by jephers0n]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The concept of the space ship made out of light is something that hollywood tackled with Carl Sagan's adaptation of Contact, when Ellie almost dies while sitting down on the mechanic chair earth's scientists built over the original plans, as the static nature of the construction breaks apart under the stress of the vibrations of deep space travel.
When she starts to travel inbetween space/time she notices that the ship becomes light, and simply floats in the center.

Carlos also says that beneath the main rock of the mount Tepoztec, enormous caves exist where they kept the ships stationed, and that in those caves one can find amazing Aztec petrogliphs carved into the walls and the stalactites...

This site confirms that some sort of caves exist in the area

On has to notice the fact that Tepoztlan has been a sacred and special place even before the Spanish arrived.

According to myth, Tepoztlan is the birthplace over 1200 years ago of Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent god widely-worshipped in ancient Mexico.

wackypedia source

source

[edit on 1-9-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerome Newton
reply to post by Pocky

Just a thought..........if he over heard them say their planet was Maya it stands to reason they didn't think he was listening. But why did they then refer to their planet by the name we gave it......

or maybe they gave us that stars name . . . Maya . . . hmmm what could this be in relation to??? Mayan; who are the Mayans? the same darned civilization that occupied that land in ancient times. Who did the Mayans believe to be in contact with? Beings from the blasted stars . . .

[edit on 9/2/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sum stoner

Many of the pleidian and human looking visitors watch over Mexico and South America, including accounts of them healing their villagers. They are driving a message home here, that rampant capitalism, depletion of world resources and minerals, mounting pollution, breaks in the food chain,and the very real possibility of global destruction is happening by the wealthy nations.
I don't think they like us as much, I know I don't. The message is important. But I'm terribly afraid without help in ridding the world of bildenburg group we aren't going to make it.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

.............and maybe they didn't.
i want to say i have seen many UFO's in my life and two bright "orbs" in daylight in controlled airspace. I have no trouble what ever believing in one. Aliens, and Two. that a lot of what we see is actually highly advanced technology produced by various countries here on earth.
But i take issue big time with what i clearly see as an error in this "Story".
at least something that doesn't really stand up to scrutiny.
A lot of the debunkers on here have been accused of not providing evidence to back up their claim as far as i'm concerned I'm far from being a debunker i have an open mind and I clearly believe in lots of stuff that would be considered by the average joe as being whacko.
I have picked up on the most glaringly obvious point from the text given by the poster. True i haven't seen the video's and perhaps i should...but doesn't it concern you that "Aliens" would have a private conversation in our langauge that is clearly not meant to be heard by us and then use our name for their planet??????????????????????
Dohhhhhhhh!
If you can't understand that this might be "at all concerning" to the average truth seeker then you really need to open your eyes and mind, for christ's sake don't join the police force.
Why do people just invent to make the answer fit, like you did???
I want to believe, but we have to be more objective, i'm not saying just slag everthing off........use your brain....don't just believe everything or even disbelieve anything, run it through the common sense circuits first.
I want to know the truth, i want answers in my life time, I know the governments of the world are clearly sitting on a lot of facts and technology.....but it is very unlikely you will learn anything of value from this story with errors like that..........

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Im am calling it right now, anyone trying to strongly claim that this is a hoax and totally try to debunk it is being paid to do so by god knows whom, the NWO or whomever.

This video is UNDENIABLE proof of beings not from our world, every base has been covered in this vid by video and photo experts.

If you post in this thread strongly trying to say all this is fake and trying to debunk it you have just exposed yourself as a slave to the evil that is trying to control this planet and its inhabitants, evil that is working to keep us in the dark.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Jonro]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Just to inform:

Youtube statistics (insight) registered 8000 (eight thousand) views from here, last 24 hours.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro
Im am calling it right now, anyone trying to strongly claim that this is a hoax and totally try to debunk it is being paid to do so by god knows whom, the NWO or whomever.

This video is UNDENIABLE proof of beings not from our world, every base has been covered in this vid by video and photo experts.

If you post in this thread strongly trying to say all this is fake and trying to debunk it you have just exposed yourself as a slave to the evil that is trying to control this planet and its inhabitants, evil that is working to keep us in the dark.

Word!
I believe Carlos speaks the truth.
Time for humanity to learn a little lesson in humility as we cross the glactic equatorial region...no doubt full of biodiversity the likes of which our solar system hasn't seen in 26,000 years or so.
This should be quite the ride.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerome Newton
I have picked up on the most glaringly obvious point from the text given by the poster. True i haven't seen the video's and perhaps i should...but doesn't it concern you that "Aliens" would have a private conversation in our langauge that is clearly not meant to be heard by us and then use our name for their planet.

I could be wrong in saying this, but I believe communication was being done telepathically.
An affirmative response sent telepathically may not be in the form of a verbal "yes" heard in your head as much as you simply knowing what the response is. More of a "feeling in your solar plexus" if you will.
The guy is recording a visual representation of a vehicle that uses magnetic field propulsion, so it's got some weird ways about how it moves, but it is still able to do so even though we don't understand the HOW. I believe our limitations in communication may not be shared by them and it is perfectly reasonable to assume that a being with capabilities beyond our own understanding may have devised a method of communication with us much like we have learned to communicate with chimps using sign language. I would go further and say they simply don't need translation during telepathy, but then I'd be claiming to know and I don't. I am simply saying there are possibilities that you don't appear to be entertaining.
Once you know that you don't really know anything, then possibilities start presenting themselves to you.

The point Carlos is trying to make is that it is our greed and neverending thirst beyond the stated need that is our undoing. There is an imbalance that needs balancing and they can see this(as can we) and are choosing to give warning.

Personally, I have faith that balance will be restored one way or another and I am ok with whatever the outcome will be.

Just go with the flow, bro.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by 4N6310]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerome Newton

accepting the premise, it's logical that Maya was not our word to begin with, therefore they (the alleged aliens) were not referring to the star in our language, but their own telepathic language. Maya was simply the way Carlos perceived the inaudible word to sound.

This was self explanatory . . . try watching the videos and actually reading my posts. Look both ways before you cross the street too.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sum stoner
reply to post by W3RLIED2

The real problem is people like you supporting third world lunatics claiming to be in contact with light beings. Lets be realistic here, what would other worldly beings want from a mexican in the middle of nowhere? Maybe your niave enough to believe in this fairytale but the rest of us see right through it.

Maybe we should believe these since they happened here in the U.S.A. eh?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Right, I did not know it was done telepathically...but i don't think that changes much for me, I'm still troubled by it....something not quite right.
so I take onboard your comments and the others who have replied
Jonro needs help if he thinks anyone that disagrees is in the pay of some govt dept......How dumb is that statement??? did he read anything i said i wonder???

Right I went off and watched the first Vid.........I thought the 007 Movie "View to a kill" was probably the slowest plot i have ever seen in a film....but JEEEEEEEZ, that doesn't really compare to this does it????.......9 minutes in and we have nothing do we? How exactly does it progress the plot to interview the guys grandparents?????
I don't really have 2 hours of my life to give to this. What i will say is that it is clearly going down the spiritual side of things and to be honest that's fine for all the people out there/on here that need to find some comfort fom an alternative God, but it's not for me....i don't need one.
To me it isn't evidence of anything, I don't have any faith in it.........A lot of you do, I'm not debunking it I just feel it isn't for me...it doesn't take what I'm looking for any further. Personally I don't buy it...to me it doesn't tick the boxes..........happy for you all to carry on, but I'll be leaving the discussion.

I'm happy to co exist with the light beings......but it's not something i'm interested in.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There isn't much to do when the evidence is then refused.

What were people expecting the space beings to be? Some undoubtedly will be disappointed when the real contact "doesn't do anything"
That all they had for us was a message, well, some other aliens that "just had a message" where crucified or given to the lions.
We wish that something could just come and take away all of the misery and injustice in this world, that we as human beings could show some humility, dignity, HUMANITY, being humane is the last thing we ever do.

Compassion turned into pity and spirituality into religion, we allowed everything to happen by just looking for our own personal gain, a billion little wars between human vs human, man vs woman...

I'm sure that they know we are not ready to join them between space/time just yet.

BTW, Carlos Diaz says that talking to them is like being with old friends, the one that speaks with him speaks perfect spanish, or at least as he has said, it looks that way.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi

Please, could someone be so kind to post some debunking link (NOT FIVE LINES FROM UWD OR RENSE, a SERIOUS ONE):
i am not endorsing this case, that by the way i know, but just a question: who did debunk this case and how, may i ask? Facts please.
Peace.
Internos

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join