It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: UFO/Alien beings have been in contact with man since 1981

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Since 1981, this man named Carlos Diaz claims to be in contact with beings from another world. He has presented films and photos of their ships, which have stunned the experts.

The film is the result of 7 years of investigation into the Carlos Diaz experience... and a message to all of us.

Absolutely most amazing documentary on alien beings I have ever ever seen! If you watch any documentary on this alien/ufo area. I say watch this one... it's makes me look in an absolutely new direction about the certain beings that this man encountered. Most amazing account ever!

Watch all the videos, watch it to the end... and see the significance that is beyond what you might have expected it to be about.

Sorry for the re-edits. I realized I was posting vids spliced differently by two different people. I had to get them all by the same guy.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Starred and flagged! Thanks for sharing this!

I have been wanting to see this one for several years now, but never got around to shelling out the cash to buy it. Carlos Diaz' case is a fascinating one IMO. He seems to be one of the most well known and documented contactees South of the Border.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thanks for this thread! I have never heard of this case. Unfortunately, those videos aren't closed captioned. There are some information on the web, but not much.

I would like to see what skeptics and photography experts have to say about this.

Starred and flagged!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Wow, wow, wow now that I have watched all 10 videos, here is my conclusion...

These particular beings that Carlos Diaz has encountered are not the scary insect or big black eye beings that hover around the planet in metallic vehicles for one. These are energy beings that travel in a plasma type capsule, created by energy light thing, and they travel around the skies on invisible energy highway lines that are all over the earth.

Now, the message here is positive. We are destroying the earth. These beings told him, they come here to scan and study the earth, they are the ones who have left some of the crop circles here. At least I know that is the case for the one in the video. They have shown him how experiences can be en-capsuled in balls of energy, not only that but senses and emotions. There is a definite relation between humanity and spirituality. The crop circle shown in the video symbolize it It has a meaning, it's to say what is the relation between the human and the spirit.

They've been increasing traveling to this particular area in Mexico because it is a very massive , quiet area, that is pretty free of all the toxic mess in the rest of the world. In this area, 7 energy highways of the world intersect there. Now, the earth is being destroyed, there is a huge volcano in this area. We are disturbing the energies of the earth, these volcanic eruptions are a way of the earth cleansing itself. Many UFO craft have had constant an increasing activity hovering over and near the volcano that is in the location mentioned, this is very well documented. hundreds of thousands of people are going to die, when that volcanic eruption happens.

Now, I found it interesting when Carlos said he asked one of the beings to tell him where they lived or came from in the universe. The being had told him, what would it matter if I told you, you wouldn't be able to verify it anyway, we come from so far away, is it worth knowing , if you can't verify it? And so this was sufficient of an answer for him. But he was able to over hear one of them say they came from Maya. So Carlos found there is a star out there actually called Maya.

Now this is quite interesting. Because of what I have heard now, I'm really thinking if the date of 2012 is actually a warning by these beings , that they left to their people, that that is the year that this volcano will erupt, or if maybe it means something else. But most definitely these beings have come to show him we are putting our own world in danger. They told him that they are impressed with human beings. We are very creative and we have evolved much faster than their civilization did. But that is the problem, we have evolved so fast that we are destroying our own planet. We are creating things that are damaging it, doing it more harm than good. The bio-chemical warfare, the missiles, the toxins, the chemicals, they are all damaging the energies of the earth. And so the Earth will have to reclaim itself, the volcanic activity is it's only way to cleanse what we are doing to it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Awesomely uplifting.

Thank you for posting this. I loved the guy who was trying to suggest the reflection on the car proved that it was fake. I'm sure he knew exactly what he was looking at, but I am sure, too, that he is paid to "debunk" anything remotely approaching evidence.

I wonder what all he knows...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
The bio-chemical warfare, the missiles, the toxins, the chemicals, they are all damaging the energies of the earth. And so the Earth will have to reclaim itself, the volcanic activity is it's only way to cleanse what we are doing to it.

And the sad thing is that these warfare items, these toxins, these chemicals are being introduced by a small few in an effort to control the rest of us... Fluoride, chlorine, weaponized flu, warheads, and on and on...

Each of us must stand firmly at every juncture of our daily lives and rebuke these satans where we have any opportunity to do so.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I went through the videos and basically checked out the video of the "ship". I for one think it is a hoax. The way the ship jerks when it moves looks like stop motion photography. Add in colorful personalities like Lt Col Philip Corso and you get an interesting story. The narration is very pro Carlos Diaz (which was expected).
I have heard about Mr Diaz through reading a Timothy Good book, and he seems to believe everything he is told, hook, line and sinker.

I do believe alien craft have visited us, but I also ask questions and look at the evidence before I buy any story.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Definitely the best I have seen. I hope to hear of a case just like this one again. Somebody is out there who's been relayed something similar, I just hope they find ATS and tell us about it soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It is a very interesting story, i wonder if this was ever proven to be faked?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know, I am here in the U.S.A. I have also been through similar contacts. Over time I have come to some conclusion that its a prep for what is to come. I have no idea exactly what is to happen though. I have felt that our current state of life will encompass change for the better in many ways. When I was younger I mentioned to my family about some changes that would occur. One was the change in our financial system and how it would no longer exist.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hi Folks, here is Mohrphaeus, the uploader of this vids.

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!

This things must be discussed and shared. There's two videos of Diaz case - Ships of Light and this one Beings of Light. Both are in my playlists on youtube, but Ships of Light was uploaded by another guy. That one has more photo/video analysis, Beings of Life is more about the MESSAGE.

Don't miss the Crop Circles 2008 and Terence McKenna discussions about UFO in the frontpage of the channel.

I've been interested in Exobiology and Exodiplomatics since eight years old, cos this is a strange new world...

Enjoy and be aware, things are running fast.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I find his story too much new age and his photos very suspicious. I am not a debunker in any way but I agree with ufowatchdog position this time:

Phoney contactee, likes to make bogus UFO videos using models and lights. Filmed so-called plasma ships that are clearly models that no three-year-old would believe. Claimed that aliens lent him a tripod to take photos of their ships...did the aliens lend him all his fake photos and video too? Endorsed by Sean David Morton - a sure sign that its a hoax. Has refused independent analysis of his 'evidence.' Diaz is Mexico's version of Billie Meier...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's a hoax..and if you're looking for a 'scientific' explanation for my oppinion..I don't have it. I left it last time I tried to debunk one of the Walt Disney cartoons.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kenan

ummm so explain to me exactly how you know if it's a hoax without any kind of proof to back up this claim?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

I have to agree with you on this one, and am glad to see others around here not falling for this type of idiotic bs.

Its foolish things like that that make us all look bad. Its no wonder why no one takes you guys seriously, your being represented by the "far left" or the "extreme right". Basically, Ufology is represented by "special interest groups" They very rarely represent the majority, because the majority is silent most of the time, however they make the most noise so therefore get the most attention.

Looked upon from the outside, the UFO community is looking pretty funny right about now.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have three videos left to watch but Assholes keep interrupting me but I am extremely impressed with what ive seen so far excelent thank you Im amazed that i havnt seen this before.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am not so sure the craft are alien in origin.

The Ships of Light look a LOT like a Merkaba.

So perhaps they are Spiritually advanced humans, and not alien in origin?

Nice find though

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hey guys I'm on part 3 now, gonna watch the rest, but just saying these objects remind me of the star light objects people have been seeing. Interesting I must say.

Starlight objects that move strangely in the sky.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
First of all did any of you people claiming this is a hoax even take the time to watch all the vids here? I did, and i have plenty of notations to prove your hoax claims wrong.

Photography and image analyzer Jim Dellettoso believes the images are real, and quote "no known method to produce a picture like this"

Col Corso saw the exact same thing while serving under Eisenhower and even offers a lengthy explanation of exactly what he was briefed on and that there is no way Diaz could hoax this.

Professor Mason "no objections to the footage as to its authenticity"

Professor James Hertek " vehicles of light case merits more study and opens the door to new physics"

And thats not even half of them. It took me damn near an hour and a half to watch every video so to all of you debunkers throwing around "Hoax, hoax" Why you take the time and watch, because its phenominal.

I was left in awe at these videos and the photos. The fact that they went through to every single sight that he was at and measured distance from the camera, did comparisons to forground and the craft (example: the tree in the video, and the gaurd rail/trees in one of his earlier pics) There is no possible way to hoax this people!!!!

KENAN, why dont you try and prove your claim... post some backing evidence, becasue if you take the time to watch these vids you may notice 5 or 6 pople with far more of an education, and far more credability than you, saying that they believe these are very real.

Thank you for posting all of these videos, i hadn't seen them until now and i'm very impressed. How some of these things dont find there way on to the MSM is beyond me. Sorry for my scattered thoughts i'm still soaking it all in. I'll probably end up watching them all again because they are that fascinating. Good luck debunkers, you got your work cut out for you.

P.s. interesting points on all vids video 2 @ 7:00 min, video 3 @ 4:00 min

video 4 ALL OF IT

Its so damn frustrating when idiots post replies with out even watching the material.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Yes I advice everyone before making any conclusions to watch ALL the videos.

I'm on part 6 now.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join