It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: UFO/Alien beings have been in contact with man since 1981

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In my opinion this case is rubbish. These so called experts that "agreed" to analyze the photos, they probable had some kind of a motive in doing so. And then it is concluded by them by simply analyzing the photos that the ships are made of plasma... Uh huh, yes sure they can tell what a supposed space ship is made of by looking at a picture of a fuzzy object.

And then this you're destroying the planet thing, sounds like more of the tree hugging agenda. Why travel huge distances and tell this to a single guy in a middle of nowhere that has no power of changing anything? Sounds like these "aliens" need to have a chat with world leaders instead.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lecter

The pictures and videos are anything but fuzzy... you would know that if you watched them, but like all you folks that post this CRAP i'm sure you didn't. these are the types of posts that i was talking about in my previos response. the only rubbish i see is claims like yours. Why not take the time to support your claims instead of throwing slurs around about something you obviously do not know anything about.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
don't remember if I already posted in this thread, but I just got 'Ships of Light' ... the second movie about Carlos Diaz case. It deals a LOT more with the actual photo/video evidence from carlos, as well as other witnesses. It's a cool movie, and a really good watch. Before you pass judgement on this man, watch BOTH of these movies. Really great stuff.

Thanks for the topic, OP!! Good find, as I'd never heard of his case before!

*thumbs up*

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I read all of the replies and the videos must be legit since all debunkers can do is just say whatever they want without any evidence showing that this is false.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The problems with skeptics is that nothing is proof to them, even when the proof is not a proven hoax.

A video is REAL at the moment that is shown until proven fake; if you have no proof that is fake, so it must be real.

How can I prove that my video is real when the proof itself is the video?
When some one is taking a video of a ufo, that person is not thinking at the same time how to prove that what he is filming is real? Only hoaxers do that!!

Plenty of videos are not proven a hoax, so they are real even if they are hoaxes!
If I take a video of some one killing a person, the suspect has to prove its innocence but I don't have to prove that the video is real for the video speak for itself.

There are many hoaxes, many videos proven to be fake and that is when we say that we are wrong about that video. Skeptics NEVER admit the validity of a video even if it's never proven to be fake.

When people say that we have no proof of alien visitation I just have to laugh. There are MANY proof of alien visitation but skeptic just don't see it that way.

If you are going to ask me to show you proof, I would have to say that they have been shown here plenty of time but you, yet again, consider them FAKE!

There are more proof in ancient history about ETs that there are in modern history!

[edit on 9/9/2008 by thegrayone]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lecter

YEah Lecter, imagine those stupid advanced aliens, coming all the way here to tell us that we cannot realize that the Universe is a fractal structure made of an electromagnetic void, that everything is connected and that we as its inhabitants are part of something that goes beyond our normal understanding, that we are blind to realize that what we do here, affects the whole Universe, that we are not alone, and have never been alone, that without respect towards the earth that sustains us and our fellow man the only path is utter annihilation.

Stupid cosmic treehugging aliens! indeed...

BTW, Tepoztlan is not on the middle of nowhere, and only the individual mind is capable of any change at all, the change starts within ONE person, from that one to the next, not by the masses...
I believe he was chosen because he is a MAN, with ideas, convictions, and most important of all, honesty.
those are things you don't frequently see anymore.

This case has been covered up by being systematically ignored.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
In my opinion this case is rubbish. These so called experts that "agreed" to analyze the photos, they probable had some kind of a motive in doing so. And then it is concluded by them by simply analyzing the photos that the ships are made of plasma... Uh huh, yes sure they can tell what a supposed space ship is made of by looking at a picture of a fuzzy object.

And then this you're destroying the planet thing, sounds like more of the tree hugging agenda. Why travel huge distances and tell this to a single guy in a middle of nowhere that has no power of changing anything? Sounds like these "aliens" need to have a chat with world leaders instead.

Just like skeptics can tell you, by looking a fuzzy video, that it is a weather balloon, a natural phenomenon or simply your mind playing tricks with you...aaahhh...it must be a flying rock...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter

Lecter,

Perhaps they have tried to 'chat' with world leaders, and found them to be less responsive to their ideas, as more than likely, anything they would ask of the leaders would topple the current industrial-war-machine's control over the general population. If I were to flip the story, and I were the 'alien' attempting to help heal a dying world, enslaved by its leaders... I would immediately start trying to contact the general public, as opposed to those leaders. That's just me, however. I don't know how an 'alien' thinks, and neither do you. So I'm sorry if this doesn't come off so politely, but, if you don't have anything actually CONSTRUCTIVE to add to the conversation, READ MORE, AND POST LESS.

*edit*

Change has to start somewhere. One man CAN cause change. One domino, upon being pushed over, will affect the next, and so on, and so on. Mr. Diaz already HAS started change. He doesn't ask for any money for anything. He provides his pictures, and video's free. He's not looking to do anything, but open people's eyes to the reality of this event/area. I implore you to watch the second movie, 'Ships of Light', as it contains more of his photographic evidence, AS WELL AS evidence from over 50 different witnesses, in different areas of the city. He came forward to the host of mexico's '60 Minutes', who provided him with a video camera to try to capture more objects. After Diaz returned with the footage, the host ended up asking on-air if any viewers had seen anything on the night in question... 50 people almost immediately responded, all with pictures. Up to the point of filming this movie, they had collected 1500 cases of eyewitness accounts, as well as picture, and video evidence. 12,000 people in his city saw the same craft, on one night in particular, and around his city, UFO's are KNOWN to frequent the area.

one last time, READ MORE, AND POST LESS.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by jephers0n]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

The real problem is people like you supporting third world lunatics claiming to be in contact with light beings. Lets be realistic here, what would other worldly beings want from a mexican in the middle of nowhere? Maybe your niave enough to believe in this fairytale but the rest of us see right through it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

Here is the uploader of this videos - Mohrphaeus:

You have the definitive word jephers0n.

Diaz case is REAL. Just that. See and learn. Than go to cropcircleconnector and be a piece of the historical contact going on, before Israel and the USA nuke Iran. After that, goodbye INTERNET.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This case is real. Just that. Several contactees around the world had similar stories before the age of cheap cameras. And now timeframe has been reached.

Go to cropcircleconnector, contact is running.

Debunkers are demoralized since the 90's.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sum stoner

I am a brazilian guy. Maybe I shouldn't be contacted, either.

Aliens must prefer Miami, New York or Paris...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thx for posting the links
the videos were intriguing for the first 5 then it went into pure pius religious save the planet mode (a worthy cause indd) but i don't need his lights to tell me that .

Because this fella is the sole contactee and witness during these light-fests,
HE and HE alone can prophesize what the hell they are about and their "MESSAGE to the world" and that gives him a position of power to the viewer.

boost him up enough and i bet he wouldn't mind being called
POPE Calvin Hobbs the First

peace all

[edit on 1-9-2008 by dalek]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sum stoner

No lets be realistic here, why do you believe that where you live is the center of the Universe? now that is a fairytale I have difficulties grasping.
If you can see right through then you must be aware of the lies we are told by the government, the media and the ruling party.
that we are slaves to paper and ideas, that we know very little of the world and its place in the Universe.

I'm surprised, most of the stoners i know have a very open mind, maybe you need to smoke more? or is it less?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

If you don't need his lights to tell you that we need to change some negative aspects of our society then hopefully you are doing something about it to change it.

I'm not so sure he would accept any titles either, again I would advise to take the time and go visit him. Then we can have a serious conversation about the pros and cons of the case.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mohrphaeus

This case is real. Just that. Several contactees around the world had similar stories before the age of cheap cameras. And now timeframe has been reached.

Go to cropcircleconnector, contact is running.

Debunkers are demoralized since the 90's.

I fully belive that there has been real contact. I know that there have been similar stories, as well. Thanks for the link, as well, I'll check it out now.

J

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sum stoner

The real problem is people like you supporting third world lunatics claiming to be in contact with light beings. Lets be realistic here, what would other worldly beings want from a mexican in the middle of nowhere? Maybe your niave enough to believe in this fairytale but the rest of us see right through it.

Why don't you tell me what ET wants with a humble mexican. Do you know what their grand designs are or the reasons they may do things? Have you had the extraordinary experiences that Carlos Diaz has? Do I detect a hint of jealousy that a humble country mexican has been contacted and you, gods gift to earth and the center of all humanity, have not?

Get real buddy. This is about open mindedness, not ridicule. The videos that have been presented have yet to be debunked and have firm evidence backing up their authenticity. You, just like the other jerks, are grasping at straws.

Watch the videos, please. Take the time and watch them with an open mind. They may change your opinion or they may not. Attack my naivety all you want becasue i know where it stems from. Your ignorance to accept the fact that some things are bigger than us. There are some things we just don't understand and it's scary for people like you. Makes you feel like you're not in control. That, my friend, is something you're gonna have to get over real quick. This fairytale you see through isnt a fairytale. It's facts dude, theres things going on that should be noticed.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sum stoner

I don't know why you have to mention third world lunatics and Mexican, You should really watch what you say BOY. So according to you, because I am Dominican, anything I see and record in the skies is worthless?? I'll have to remember that I have to live in the old good U.S.A to be taken in consideration.

This aliens don't go to bush because he is to busy playing war games with other countries. Or maybe he is an alien himself (where is David Icke when you need him)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hi OneEyedProphet
if you recall i stated that it was a worthy cause indeed .

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
reply to post by dalek

again I would advise to take the time and go visit him. Then we can have a serious conversation about the pros and cons of the case.

u want me to call on him in mexico before we can further discuss??

thats gonna make for a lengthy and very expensive (for me ) thread lol

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
sry double post

[edit on 1-9-2008 by dalek]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join