It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pending US air strike on Iran: Dutch intel agents withdrawn

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Well i know a guy who works at KFC and he says they dont really fry chickens,
They ship mutated rats from north korea to america deep fry them in cow piss to serve to millions of americans

[/sarcasim]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
you all know that naval rotation takes place next month.
all ships in the gulf are rotated home,and they don't leave until the replacements get there. they leave from norfolk in the first week of sept., and are gone for 7 months.
that means that there will be double the naval power for a short period.
another governmental coincidence.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
LOL-come on!! Your rational explanation takes all the fun out of this board. We want to hear that its because of the aliens....yeah-the aliens!!!!

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
you all know that naval rotation takes place next month.
all ships in the gulf are rotated home,and they don't leave until the replacements get there. they leave from norfolk in the first week of sept., and are gone for 7 months.
that means that there will be double the naval power for a short period.
another governmental coincidence.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

LOL they hit me for that thanks for the throw in of the huge Politically Correct astonished shock and dismay there for a joke

and yeah sometimes I do make fun of tragedies like that Hot and sexy haircut you got there my brainwashed post pubescent friend.

No one's kids were actually killed btw

and the joke may or may not have been a bomb, no pun intended (can't win em all, usually I get the bevy of "that made me spit my coffee and such)

But it was nothing that worse than anything you might see on comedy central late night and that's all ages and public access... I didn't use profanity, it wasn't vulgar it didn't show death or anything gross and it wasn't even a real incident

Relax

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And well... I thought about this for a few minutes

and I guess using a child might offend some people in that joke...

so sorry if anyone was griefed by that

But seriously no kids died, I just saw the story about an ammo dump blowing and the first thing that poped into my head was a moron holding some sparklers

That was the first picture of anyone remotely Turkish looking with a set of sparklers...

I usually get alot of Laughs, a good joke isn't easy, sometimes you take it an inch to far and someone gets all sensitive about it

But anyway, sorry to those of you who might have gotten irked but didn't feel the need to rant about it like a real kid actaully died or anything like that

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I'm actually 23, I just look young in that pic, here's another pic of me raping a tree (which was not my intension). Yeah, I know, I'm pretty ugly:

[edit for resizing]

It's a sad thing what the world is coming to, I'm pretty sure this report is right, I guess we'll have to just wait and see eh?

-Jimmy

[edit on 29-8-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
LOL that's urm, quite a large picture there my friend.

Hey, I'm just messing around busting your chops for the Picture comments...

It really was kind of stupid to use a little kid

I just read that explosion and people were like, clandestine operations and war linked aggression...

and the first thing I thought was Stupid A** Painter lit up a but near the Ammunition didn't he?

Just the wrong choice of pics but thats what google threw me lol

Wllly Coyote imagery in my mind

and ...

why are you attacking that tree?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Cause I'm evil like that.

A lot of people have died in these recent wars and it breaks my heart, it doesn't matter who it is, they're humans that had a life and it ended.
I'm sort of empathic, I look at someone and it's like I see there whole past and lifes story, so many tragedies in peoples lives, seeing pctures of the dead is especially dissturbing. When you look at the pictures of them (especially the ones of them actually dead), it's like you see there last thoughts and stuff, ya know what I mean? It's all so very sad.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
As if I didn't see this one coming, immediately following surrounding Russia with a nuclear shield, and playing up a situation where it was forced to respond, when it's the superpower with contracts to Iran. This is exactly what I expected. Attempt to lasso Russia, and then attack Iran. I denounce any attempt at war by US or UK and I denounce any actions from my own country if it should join in.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Your not Evil your Emo

But hey, it beats the heck out of chatting around with the kill em all and let g-d sort them out sect.

Mystiq up there above me gets it, whats going to happen very likely

and

Just for the sake of argument, you might want to thicken that shell a bit, because while... it's a good thing to emote for others, building up a bit of a shell for whats ahead will help you to handle things and stay sane

I'm not saying give that side up and be like the idiots that do these things, but, for me I find being able to laugh helps ease it, that's all

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Baracas

this report was bs. i know for a fact that the theodore roosevelt was still in port in norfolk. like i said it doesn't leave until next week. but you have to worry if they're pumping it up. its either to stir the pot or manipulate the economy. take your pick.
i read another report that said the teddy r and the reagan were on their way,and called someone on the base to check.
i dont know about the reagan,but the teddy r is positivly in port.
the reagan is a west coast carrier,so i cant find out.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Everytime a military vehicle gets declassified, its because they already have a new one in line to replace it soon. If we know about the stealth bomber and stealth fighters that were designed over the past 20-40 years, then I can tell you with 100% confidence that they already have unmanned stealth bombers that we don't know about.

And trust me, they've also retrofitted previous aircraft to be unmanned, its not possible with most older planes, but the new ones/updated ones can be converted from manned aircraft to unmanned. Plus size doesn't matter, we even have a "space" bomber, capable of flying to the highest points in our atmosphere and even space to travel around the globe and drop its large payload where ever we please within 1-2 hours from takeoff.

So anyone that says we don't have UAV's capable of delivering such a strike is totally naive. Our strike on Iraq was 5 years ago when UAV's were just making their official debut in an actual war(despite being in development for a very long time).

You really think the military wants to inform you and the rest of the world about what they are capable of? The entire military muscle in the United States is being converted to be operated by very few actual people; airforce will be 65% UAV within 20 years. The reason for this is that its CHEAPER than producing Jets that carry people and training/hiring the people to fly them as well. Plus humans can also make mistakes under pressure, and humans have a conciousness. Why wouldn't our military totally convert to unmanned? It makes perfect sense for them, why pay more money for a human-piloted plane and why risk a human life and also risk the "mission" with human skills when you can program a UAV to do the exact same thing via GPS/satellite; I know one thing, UAV's and computers WON'T question their orders, they will do the mission right and without question. HELL, you don't even need people to pilot UAV's 100% of the time, they are fully capable of flying to their destination, releasing their payload with pinpoint accuracy on a pre-determined target, and fly home and land on its own.

The only UAV's that need a human operator to control them are for troop support and special operations that require a human presence/control in order to properly asses the situation.

Bombing another country however is much easier via UAV, they can spend months planning and program their UAV's with coordinates of every target they want to hit prior to the attack.

Sadly what this ALSO means is that given enough time, those who have control over the military won't even need to draft citizens or recruit them, and thus can wage wars however they please. Removing the human factor in a military machine means that you can attack anyone without having to convince your soldiers that what their doing is right(not like that really matters though I guess, all soldiers must do what their told and if they don't they get jailed for it....)

So overall, I say that a UAV strike on Iran is probably the most likely scenario.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well I have family in Chalus a small city to the north off the Caspian sea, which I believe is close to a Nuclear facility built into the mountain behind the city...

I hope some divine intervention does not allow civilians to get hurt or killed...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Can anyone verify the story of an aborted false-flag attack on Iran :

www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2869.htm#001

... Russian forces were still holding 12 of 22 Georgian servicemen taken prisoner in Poti last week, including two Yemini Jews, disguised as Arabs. On one of these, Russian military intelligence interrogators found a packet of reports, wrapped in plastic and taped to the man’s back. This packet consisted of “the highest level security matters.”

This concerned the ongoing plan to base Israeli fighter-bombers at Marneuli military airbase, 20 kilometers south of Tbilisi and that these aircraft were intended for a special air raid on the Iranian capital city of Tehran. It was originally felt that six aircraft were to be utilized, three attacking the city itself and three to attack targeted Iranian oil facilities.

The captured Israeli’s papers, all written in Hebrew, when translated by the Russian GRU turned out to be somewhat different in nature. While one flight was indeed intended to attack various Iranian oil facilities, the second flight was planned to drop chemical warfare bombs on Tehran. These bombs, which were designed to blow open at a set altitude, were filled with weapons-grade anthrax and this anthrax, kept in a specially sealed box at the U.S. diplomatic offices in Tiblisi, came from Fr. Detrick in Maryland and their shipment had the approval of the President himself. Another twist to the bizarre plot was that the aircraft, made in the United States, were to have their Israeli marking masked with American markings and that these markings were to be applied in a water-based paint that could easily be hosed off when this flight returned to Georgia.

When the Russians learned of this, they immediately notified their Embassy in Tehran and subjected their Yemeni Israeli to what they called “intensive interrogation,” not unlike the CIA’s Bush-mandated torture. In this case, the “subject expired” but not before revealing more of the joint Israeli-US activity.

In an abstract sense, the Russian counter attack on Georgia indirectly saved the lives of many thousands of Iranians.

The Americans, apparently, were totally unaware of the Israeli false flag portion of the operation. Had the BW attack been successful, the question arises as to whether the American military command would ever discuss any aspect of it. If any of the falsely-marked Israeli aircraft had been seen and wrongly identified as American, there would be heated denials and the matter would quickly be shoved under the carpet by the American media...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

Oh yes I forgot about that verse where Jesus told folks to kill everyone who doesn't agree with Him, oh wait THAT'S NOT TRUE!

seriously, don't try and pin this on Jesus or His teachings, He taught us to love each other and tel help each other, not kill each other, so don't try and point the finger at religion. After all, Bush and most of the other higher ups sacrifice children to a big stone and metal owl out in the woods of Cali, that's not very Christian is it?

I find what you said to be offensive and obviously not true at all, the only true thing in what you said is the fact that Christians are being brainwashed by the government into thinking that killing is a good and that God wants us to kill as long as it's our country doing it.

Okay, sarcasm does not work apparently. Especially when it is grotesque sarcasm (I feel like persoanlly apologizing to some people now, esp. jjb). Who would think ATS' dearest plucky would be a neo-con zealot? Not me. And I AM plucky.

But back to the issue at hand. There were many people commenting on myspace on this issue that this is hooey-about-to-attack-IRAN-like-every-week-for-the-last-3-years talk. I for one and praying for the worst. No! Wait! I mean, I am praying against the worst, the cruel intent of lavishly-drinking blood-wine politicians who pepper our lives with rules, and ultimately...death. Okay, the purple-prose could not hide my Freudian-slip. I am guilty. All I have is sex, doom, and panic-sex on the brain....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
I hope this is just a BS story,but i have been saying it for some time now,Bush want's to stay in office and will do any thing to stay .

I wish we could all chip in and have a ATS satellite so we could watch what was going on for our self and not have to trust the media (unrealistic) i know

Star and flag for the op Keep up the good work

[edit on 29-8-2008 by duffster]

Are you kidding? Bush obviously hates being President, he is always on vacation, and is almost never at the white house between his vacations and his oversea visits.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I picture a retaliatory attack against American on our home soil as a result - which would throw off the elections and put bush in a position which never existed in anything but theory

i wonder if its even possible - legally speaking - to "postpone" the elections in the event of a national emergency?

I guess if its possible to go to war to rectify a childhood problem with daddy -then you really can do just about anything as Pres these days

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join