It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pending US air strike on Iran: Dutch intel agents withdrawn

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FreezeM

I must be psychic because I picked the month 2 years ago.
The Neos (a.k.a bush) have to leave a legacy for the new admin,
so it won't matter what they believe in, they will be forced down
that dirt road. Unless Congress put a kybosh on him, not likely to
happen because of of so many jews in there.

The only thing that will stop it happening, is if Bush has sex with a
Pizza Gal.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I hope this doesn't go ahead. Regardless of what you may think at home, the rest of the world doesn't really take the Bush administration (& the U.S. in general) seriously these days.

Why?, You love ya guns too much. Yee Ha, ride 'em cowboy! Let's go shoot up another town!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEAP STICK

Pizza Gal.

boy******

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

reply to post by FreezeM

Pizza Gal.

I don't get it. This person?

images.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Has this been confirmed yet??
I seen this post a few days ago.. is there any proof besides these people saying this..

Yes I know the US wants Iran, but is there any proof to this??

How about months and months and months of propaganda? And when most got wise the rhetoric changed, to oppose any involvement in the strike against IRAN.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

Are you an idiot?????? Irainian's control Iran not extremists and that is the way it should stay, why dont you do just a little bit of research before you make a ridiculous comment like that. The only extremists running any country right now is Bush and his @$%^$# maniac neocon henchmen with the backing of Zionist Jews. Here's my pridiction, hurricane Gustav ( funny it has a Russian sounding name ) will cause mass devastation, Bush will use his crazy presidential order to declare martial law, there will be an incident in the middle east or the black sea, it will be blamed on someone else, and then BANG!!!!! all hell will break loose and it will have nothing to do with any extremist in Iran. West Aussie.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

reply to post by FreezeM

Pizza Gal.

I don't get it. This person?

images.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

I think he meant just some random girl so we can impeach Bush like we did Clinton before he declares war

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
I translated it.
Tehran is suspected of being an atomic bomb and refuses to comply with the requirements of the West to stop enriching uranium.

Uhm...the whole city is an Atomic Bomb ???
Now, that explains the concerns. But, true, since every Muslim is a potential Suicide Bomber, this may even make sense, when they exchange their conventional explosives with nuclear devices, one cannot even imagine what might happen.
Anyway, this is the 1 Mill. Time we are hearing about the attack on Iran is imminent. It gets old now, like some kind of running gag.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh WOW. The city of Tehran is suspected of being an atomic bomb? If true then yes this IS serious. Never before has a city become a bomb itself much less a nuclear one. Im not quite sure what it means though. If Tehran is a nuclear bomb then it can only explode on itself? I mean how you have a delivery system for a city?

Unless they using Tehran as a trap....like get an invading force to come in and then the city blows up? Wow. Things get starnger all the time!!

Originally posted by Interestinggg
I translated it.
Tehran is suspected of being an atomic bomb and refuses to comply with the requirements of the West to stop enriching uranium.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
For those of you that read Dutch, this may be more informative than to we mere English speaking mortals. Somehow, the idea of hitting Iran with drones sounds like science fiction fantasy.

Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern oil producer’s ship their oil through the Strait of Hormuz, which is 20 miles wide adjacent to Iran. That’s 40% of the worlds oil supply, and being huge PAC political contributors, these folks don't want the Strait shut down. Iran is capable of shutting down the Strait.

We are not energy self-sufficient, and I'd expect any administration would nix a plan to shut down America.

If the news were top quality, I'd imagine it would be in English. Google to your hearts content, it's not there.

The Dutch report doesn't appear credible on its face. It's all too impractical at this point in time.

Any military attack on Iran (by the USA) in the immediate future is politically and economically improbable. However, a cyber attack might work some damage and buy us some time there.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is kindoff off-topic but last saturday the Dutch newspaper " de Telegraaf", also did an article about 2012, the Mayan calendar, the doom prophecies, and the fact that there are groups of people from Holland planning their survival.

I was very surprised to see it, it's the first mainstream article about 2012 I ever saw.

Together with the article about the Dutch agents in Iran it makes me feel like they're either on to something at "De Telegraaf", or they are being told to scare the Dutch public.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well that pretty much sums it up. If the same paper was also talking about all this 2012 crap then i put no creedence into the Iran attack article. Sounds more like the Dutch version of the "Enquirer" if you ask me.

Oh yeah, if you guys want more "evidence", Debka is reporting it as well.

"Dutch sabotage agent recalled from Iran over “impending” US attac" - report
DEBKAfile Special Report

www.debka.com...

Originally posted by enigmania
This is kindoff off-topic but last saturday the Dutch newspaper " de Telegraaf", also did an article about 2012, the Mayan calendar, the doom prophecies, and the fact that there are groups of people from Holland planning their survival.

I was very surprised to see it, it's the first mainstream article about 2012 I ever saw.

Together with the article about the Dutch agents in Iran it makes me feel like they're either on to something at "De Telegraaf", or they are being told to scare the Dutch public.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Who are the reporters, Bart Mos and Joost de Haas?

I did a Google search and found this: www.protectionline.org...

Apparently, this isn't the first time they divulged secrets from their intelligence agency.

My question is: Did they get some leaked information or did they make this up?

Why do I think they made it up? No US unmanned aircraft can carry big enough bombs to do the job of putting an underground nuclear facility out of action.

The story reads like the disinformation campaign of a pair of 5th Columnists.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Well that pretty much sums it up. If the same paper was also talking about all this 2012 crap then i put no creedence into the Iran attack article. Sounds more like the Dutch version of the "Enquirer" if you ask me.

Oh yeah, if you guys want more "evidence", Debka is reporting it as well.

"Dutch sabotage agent recalled from Iran over “impending” US attac" - report
DEBKAfile Special Report

www.debka.com...

Originally posted by enigmania

The Debka File was not evidence. It was just reporting that the Dutch newspaper reported the story. The Jerusalem Post also has a story reporting that the Dutch newspaper reported the story.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The only people that would be against this happening are those that want to see the Western World destroyed.

If Iran ever gets the atomic bomb, keep in mind that they firmly believe that if they die in the cause of Allah, they go directly to Paradise, with 20 virgins are their disposal.

They will attack, and hope that their country is destroyed in retaliation. That way, all of them go to Paradise.

Frankly, a few Neutron Bombs would send them on their way, and leave their oil, etc for the sane world. Better to hit them before they decide to take out a few western cities. Ot eliminate Israel from the face of the earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So i want to know more about the post on Tehran is an atomic bomb. To me this is bigger news than anything else because if the city itself has become an atomic weapon, we need more info!!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Sounds more like the Dutch version of the "Enquirer" if you ask me.

I wouldn't say that, but they are the most "sensionalistic" of the serious Dutch newspapers.

At least they are open-minded enough to spot and report on actual phenomena like the whole 2012 thing. Real or not, you can't deny the amount of attention 2012 is getting on the internet.

Anyway, I don't think they are making this Iran story up.

[edit on 1/9/08 by enigmania]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
people are saying that bush hasnt got the powers to do this at the moment, it will be up to maccain if this is to happen.

look at russia, why no retaliation bush huh huh? *pokes bush in face. whatcha gonna do huh?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Please someone elaborate on Tehran being a nuclear bomb. This is HUGE news, why arent more folks talking about it????

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

What I think that smart Cooky Antonishingly Arrogant Mr. Srubs or Birds in the Bush to drop only two nuks on the South Pole and no more wars.
I am tired of Bush and Putin or America and Russia the most dangers on the planet to destroy once and for all.Also the 150 nuks Israel have for what so many. Onlu stupidity and ignorance about being against each other when the planet it is close to blow up from nuks or Globo warming.
CC.put foot in America e right a way descavor that, the world going to end from there

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join