It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pending US air strike on Iran: Dutch intel agents withdrawn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chips

Thanks for posting that video, Chips. Star for you. I couldn't agree more with him by the way. I seriously hope the US does not do something stupid

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Pretty strange....
I just posted the other day on news I heard of a large deployment of Navy ships in the Gulf... "Armada in the Gulf"... the largest "peacetime" build up of Navy ships that President Bush has "quietly sent" into the Persian Gulf since the Iraq war began in 2003, when there were six carrier groups. This is a huge number of ships to be concentrated in one location during peacetime. This happened just prior to publicity on Georgia, and never received news time with the DNC and Olympics distracting us... If anyone can further verify this.. it may be related....

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh no way!... what the hell about this???

Russia Orders‘Destruction’ of US Naval Armada In Persian Gulf

Link: eldib.wordpress.com...‘destruction’-of-us-naval-armada-in-persian-gulf/

Feels like things are getting to the boiling point rather quickly...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Tell me you are kidding baracas. Please tell you are kidding. I have felt in my soul the deal is going down. Pray for your souls. Bloody h.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I feel totally at ease, relaxed, and calm, for the first time in a long time, i don't really care anymore, and don't be screaming suicidal, because i'm not, further away from it than Bush anyway, Ive sent almost 2 years worrying for those close to me, and what i could do to protect them for as long as possible, should total lunacy take over the world, and here it possibly comes.

I've thought about what i was willing to do to protect my family, including the need to stop anyone who tries to hurt them with as much force as possible, Plus enough to keep them there, I've scouted places as we have traveled, and thought of places we would be safer than where we are now.

But none of it matters, it's going to happen no matter what i think, or you think for that matter, i know i will sleep better, only with the understanding that i didn't vote for these lunatics, be it true or just propaganda, not you or i can stop it, so let them have at it, and stop playing games, we either die from the worry, or we die from the consequences, i guess the only thing that does worry me , is there are 13 year old EMO's absorbing every word, i feel for them, damn they don't even have to be EMO's, to cry themselves to sleep with this news.

And as usual, tomorrow, we shall all wonder back here, for the next bit of doom and gloom.

But mark these words, those of you expecting WW2 over again, with ration books, and Vera Lynn singing we'll meet again, and good ole sorties over Iran, dropping bombs and returning to Blighty, for a cup of ginger tea, forget it, life moved on, as did technology and the Human mind..

We love to torture ourselves we really do, ask yourself, why?

Ill be over here. come have a happy conversation for a change.

[edit on 29/8/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Perfectly reasonable answer to insanity asslin. Let them have at it. What we be will be.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Plus doesnt congress have to authorize a strike on Iran? I dont see that happening at this point either.

yeah, but consider this .... what if another attack were to happen here on US soil or another US territory between now and then... the picture could change very quickly... And my suspicion is that somehow some other attack is going to happen this coming weeks on a US embassy, the US mainland or another country friendly to the US. And if that happens, I will be among the few conspiracy nuts that believe the attack was orchestrated to rally support. This news may simply be psyops to provoke a preemptive strike from Iran into Israel or some other US interest.

I guess only time will tell.

-rrr

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I know this is going to sound sad and revisionism. But I'd like to see every soldier in this outfit ringing the US. We have tricked out missile systems to prevent our destruction. Call me mad. It's a mad mad mad world...I need to rent that again.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
None of the right wingers have ever been able to explain to me why Iran cannot have all the nuclear devices they want. Why should they be denied what all the other bullies have?

Haven't you heard? Iran has oil, and it's running out all over the world.

(that was sarcastic in case it wasn't obvious)

-rrr

[edit on 29-8-2008 by rickyrrr]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I know what you are saying but now this is basing an event that hasnt happened yet on another event that hasnt happened yet just so that the second event can happen in the first place? I dont know. Not impossible, but just not likely either.

Originally posted by rickyrrr
yeah, but consider this .... what if another attack were to happen here on US soil or another US territory between now and then... the picture could change very quickly... And my suspicion is that somehow some other attack is going to happen this coming weeks on a US embassy, the US mainland or another country friendly to the US. And if that happens, I will be among the few conspiracy nuts that believe the attack was orchestrated to rally support. This news may simply be psyops to provoke a preemptive strike from Iran into Israel or some other US interest.

I guess only time will tell.

-rrr

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baracas

I don't think Putin is that dumb, There are over forty U.S. ships and subs in that Armada along with the carrier Ark Royal and here strike group. Even French fighters have been packed on one U.S. carrier.
The Russian Black Sea fleet would be a speed bump for them and I don't think they will bring the Armada through the Med if you catch my drift.

Putin would be basically saying nuke the U.S. because thats what we would do to Moscow if one of our carriers is sunk.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That was already discussed on here ad nauseum several weeks ago in a thread and was already deemed as a hoax and inaccurate to say the least.

Originally posted by Baracas

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

hello all

this is the link at the bottom of that article at eldib.wordpress.com

www.whatdoesitmean.com... AKA Sorcha Faal

david

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Explosions rock gunpowder factoryFrom correspondents in Ankara

August 30, 2008 04:27am
Article from: Agence France-Press

TWO explosions rocked a state-owned gunpowder factory in central Turkey today, killing three people and injuring 26.

An initial blast was followed by a bigger explosion at a part of the factory - just outside the town of Kirikkale - where 2.5 tonnes of gunpowder was stored, Defence Minister Vecdi Gonul said.

The victims included the owner of a company contracted to do painting work in the factory complex and one of his workers.

Officials are trying to identify the third body.

Anatolia news agency reported that a fire triggered by the explosions had been brought under control by firefighters.

The blasts sparked panic among residents and shattered the windows of buildings in a neighbourhood close to the factory, reports said.

Kirikkale, about 77km east of Ankara, is also home to three other factories producing heavy weaponry, guns and munitions.

A fire at the munitions factory in 1997 raged for days and forced the evacuation of some parts of the town.

www.news.com.au...

Hmnm this seems a bit suspicious especially as there was a huge fire in a Ukraine ammo dump not more than a week ago. Plus all the plane crashes and it seems something is defintely going on. If someone did the stats on the likelihood of all these things going on within weeks of each other, I'm pretty sure you'd see an abnormal spike in the graph!

My guess is covert actions aimed to reduce the ability of these countries to either use their own ammo or supply it to someone else if the need arises.

Or possibly Turkey sees what might be coming and ordered massive increase in ammo and weapons production and as a result of increased activity and tired workers, accidents happen?

Another thought was an article about Turkey having to decide about it's NATO status and whether it wanted to let anymore NATO ships into the Black Sea. Could be related.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Saarcha Faal is not a credible news source
She writes insane fear mongering stories that have not a shread of truth to them
Wouldnt be to worried about anything she writes

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
Why use drones when they can just use HARRP? We all know what HARRP can do,but i guess if they use drones to start with it will cost more money and thats what war is about Money and power

I'd like to be educated on how HARRP can cause any kind of damage. From what I have learned it is a radio transmitting antenna array that can beamform it's output to pinpoint a spot in the ionosphere. or is there more to it?

-rrr

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Removed quote of offending post above

Wow, that's pretty sick, making a mockery and laughing at another persons tragedy, tell me do you make fun of people who are retarded and deformed too or is it only people who've experience such a personal and tragic loss like there child being killed?

Oh, btw guys, I'm the one to thank for this getting to Alex Jones.

-Jimmy

[edit on 8/29/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Proof?
I know a guy who worked at HAARP, he told me all it is, is a program where they try to shoot a laser beam to the other side of the eath, he said they found a way to harden the tropishpere, I think messing with nature like that is pretty dangerous.

-Jimmy

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join