posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:48 PM
Thanks for clarifying that, I don't usually hang out on the more populated board
One last thing before I fall asleep here:
Whether you like it or not, One Jan. 20th, 2009, John McCain or Barrack Obama will be President of the United States. My reasons personally for this,
much based off of what happened at the DNC are:
1. We don't need 4 more years of republican agenda, you had your chance, pass the torch
2. Joe Biden. In a time where diplomacy is critical, he will be a invaluable asset to the United States.
3. Barrack Obama: He isn't perfect, but we need some one we can all at least all agree on.
4. We need a Democrat, not a Republican to spur this coming economy boom.... possibly
5. Again, the people like him, I know many steady Republicans that could at least live with Barrack Obama as president, can't say that the other way
Thanks for listening,