It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 3's Base on Mars Discovered?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lol, way to shoot down my common ordinary definition with a science fiction writer's opinion. how does that answer my question about alternative 3? are you aboiding it because it is one and the same as the hoax i mention and you dont really care for the idea of your base being built by people that never exsisted?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

A Herd of Martian Creatures?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No they are not really animals But they are definitely not rocks either

That could pass as a photo from Animal Planet, "Sheep on the Prarie".

Another amazing fine!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
double click, double post!

[edit on 8/29/2008 by eaganthorn]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Well, I'm still a little green to the site myself, but I gotta tell ya, get used to the bickering; sometimes good comes from it, and other times it's a waste for everybody.

If you did not get responded to accordingly, then maybe someone dropped the ball; but don't forget, there are a lot of side conversations going on all the time, and someone may not have taken the time to go back over the previous 2 or 3 posts.

Hang in there man! All this may pay off for you, as we all came here for our own personal reasons - which may just happen to similar to others'.

You may very well find what you are looking for amongst all the rhetoric and mud slinging...

And don't let anyone live in your head without paying rent...

Cheers Dude

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Seriously. . what in the wide wide world of sports is organic shapes?

Well according to the late great Sir Arthur C Clarke... I think THESE would qualify as ORGANIC SHAPES

Thanks for that because I thought it was me that had got the wrong end of the stick here! To me organic is something living. Am I wrong? So when people start talking about organic shapes , call me mad if you must, but I thought he was talking about the shape of a living organism. Personally, I can see the object you're referring to as clear as day. I would love to get an idead of the scale of the thing. . ?

Similar Satellite picture on Earth

Similar shapes in Wayne Newtons back yard (the Guest House)

Statement from another crazy person who liked to study photos of Martian anomalies

"I'm 95% convinced that there's no other conclusion..... I fully agree that this is close to incontrovertible evidence of large present or past 'tree-like' organisms on Mars. I do not believe that these will be explained as 'geological features' or illusions. Only closer-in imaging will decide the matter." - Arthur C. Clarke

[edit on 29-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

Well, I'm still a little green to the site myself, but I gotta tell ya, get used to the bickering; sometimes good comes from it, and other times it's a waste for everybody.

If you did not get responded to accordingly, then maybe someone dropped the ball; but don't forget, there are a lot of side conversations going on all the time, and someone may not have taken the time to go back over the previous 2 or 3 posts.

Hang in there man! All this may pay off for you, as we all came here for our own personal reasons - which may just happen to similar to others'.

You may very well find what you are looking for amongst all the rhetoric and mud slinging...

And don't let anyone live in your head without paying rent...

Cheers Dude

i appreciate the kind words, and i truly feel baddly if i missed what i was looking for but i do not understand the defensive and rude attitude that greeted me at the door and then when i reacted in kind, the whole room jumped on me. it is like people are sitting here waiting for debunkers to come by and attack them. skepticism is not welcome? thought this place was all about that stuff. i guess not. well, not if you are a drangon slayer or comic book hero anyway. they can get used to bickering, id rather have polite discourse and productive conversations. but thanks for the nice words.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

a science fiction write said that those color manipulated photos are trees based on NOOOOOOO evidence huh?

isnt that how scientology got started?

i see blat spots and puckmarks before they get colored in, and yes they are organic shapes arent they. that is what you find in nature. NOT IN A MARS BASE.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon,

Thank you for all the time that you put in to bring this information to us.

I'm sure that others like myself who have the desire, but just don't have the time, are also appreciative that they can show up, sign in, find your posts, and learn something...always.

As far as questioning your posts, I think that it is a compliment to you. You have people thinking. They respect you enough to respond to what you present.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

According to the information they have on the page, this is the direction of the sunlight.

They have that information on the page for the image, it's the Sun azimuth value, in this case 140.50°.

And this is the explanation.

In a raw or unprocessed MOC image, this is the angle in degrees clockwise from a line drawn from the center to the right edge of the image to the direction of the sun at the time the image was acquired. This number allows the user to determine "which way is the sun coming from in my image?"

But I have to say that it does not look like the sunlight is coming from there, maybe I did something wrong.

Maybe you can see what I did wrong.

And for those that want to know the size, here it's a reference, also based on the information from that page:
Scaled pixel width: 4.59 meters

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreadphil
I know it is so much easier to think of aliens as like us, but the fact of the matter is we just dont know anything at all what they would be like.

Sure we do...

Valiant Thor on the right, Donn in the center and Jill on the left... the Venusians that visited the Whitehouse 1959

Even made a movie about it "The day the Earth Stood Still" which I hear is currently being remade

George Adamski painted his visitor also from Venus...

And Howard Menger (still alive and writing to John) shows us his Venusian lady

Back shortly before Hitlers beginning the Vril Society had Contact with Aldebarran... here is a picture of Maria Orsic and Traute A. the two mediums who had the contact and got the secrets for the saucers

Maria Orsic

Traute A

They look pretty much like us to me...

Oh in case you missed it ...these are not the GRAY's but more likely the NORDICS

[edit on 29-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75

Originally posted by nightmare_david

To be completely honest, I took your original post in here as rude myself. Besides Alternative 3, he highlighted what he was talking about very well in his opening post. Not a lot of people do that on here. Most just slap a picture up and assume everyone can see it. He goes through the process of highlighting everything so people know what he's talking about.

Then people like you come in and say "I see nothing" like you see nothing at all (except "organic shapes"
which you didn't explain what you meant by that BTW. it can mean more than one thing) even though he highlights EVERYTHING. Then you have the ones who say "Picture is too blurry, need something more clear". For some reason none of you find it odd that the really clear pictures show nothing most of the time and the blurry ones have all this weird stuff that you can't quite make out like huge objects with perfect right angles and spheres and they wonder why all the images like that are blurred

You had your question answered already, but you keep feeling the need to attack Zorgon about it left and right for no reason at all IMHO. Next time you have a question for someone on here, look under their avatar to see if they're on at the time. If they're not, use a search engine like Google to find your answer. You can't ask a question when someone isn't on and get angry because they don't answer as soon as you asked it. They can't magically sense a question on their topic and sign in to answer.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by nightmare_david]

i am sorry that my claim to see nothing came across as rude to you because of what most people do. i am also sorry that you feel the need to judge me on those standards. but you admit that the aswer to alternative 3 is not there and then tell me that i had my question answered already?????????? when? you yourself just said that there is no answer to it, then tell me that i am attacking for not havng it answered. fine. that makes perfect sense.

and btw, did you even actually read from the beginning. i never got mad because it was not answered right away. i got mad because people took the time to attack me over and over for asking but still did not answer. there is a difference. i do not understand why everyone is so thin skinned on here. i am not saying there is no base on mars or anywhere else. i said i do not see. someone had cad pics of what they saw so apparently you could do better than some vague outlines of still organic shapes cant ya? or at least they could and you could just wait and let them respond to that.

Actually I said:

Besides Alternative 3, he highlighted what he was talking about very well.

True he didn't explain it in the first post of his and I believe he even mentioned that maybe he should have. But he did answer your question and you keep denying he answered it when all you have to do is just look back some pages and see it sitting there clear as day or you could have easily did a search on it instead of throwing a tantrum like a spoiled little kid when you weren't answered as soon as you asked.

I said I took your first post as rude. That wasn't me judging you at all so I have no idea where you're getting that from. You're judging me because you didn't understand what I meant because you don't bother to read posts clearly and you've proven that over and over here.

It's pretty clear now you have a grudge with Zorgon over something really stupid to be honest. Instead of being lazy and waiting for an answer to something, all you had to do was search for it on the internet instead of acting the way you are. That's what most people on here do IMHO you're purposely giving him crap just to keep his thread off-topic. It's getting old and it's really immature.

All I knew of Alternative 3 was that it was a show about an apparent base on Mars. I never seen it until just an hour ago. I knew enough to know what he meant by his title and that most on here would know what he meant.

Another thing, don't ever try to twist anything I say.

And Zorgon had to answer the organic shapes question asked by another poster even though you were the one who brought it up and didn't explain what you meant by it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I don't think that zorgon weighs 130 pounds...

And you could have asked about the organic shapes without attacking another member, it was not necessary. If people keep on posting like that this thread will never get on track.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Can we get a little more specific data about the location of this feature in Candor Chasma? The chasma is pretty big. More recent high-resolution images of the suggest that this kind of erosion is relatively common in some parts of it. So it may have been imaged again recently.

I'm poking around the more recent images, trying to see if I can track it down. These "bases" have an interesting way of evaporating when a better image is found.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

He said that about the original images, not about the colourised version.

And he was wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This thread started off very interesting. Large block like objects on Mars! Who wouldn't be interested in out of place building? Brilliant. . . All of a sudden I'm confronted with organic shapes, presumably objects shaped like a carrot or cauliflower! Then the debate begins to spiral out of control when someone compares this Mars object to a fake documentary made by the BBc and seconds ago it hit rock bottom with the pictures of Venusians at the Whitehouse! What the f**k!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
how does that answer my question about alternative 3?

So your intent now clearly shows... as you clearly and deliberately wish to argue for the sake of argument

Last response to you...

I made it perfectly clear why and in what context I used the reference. If you cannot understand or accept my answer without directing it to what you THINK I meant... not my problem

If on the other hand you are asking whether or not I believe we have already established a base on Mars then the answer is yes, I do And I have also said that in this thread, many others and on my website... this has been my premise all along since I got here that we have active bases on the Moon and on Mars

It appears to me you are merely trolling to disrupt the thread so this will be my last response to you as you show no intention of listening to me or anyone else. If you wish further discourse with me feel free to continue via U2U

Have a great day

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey Zorgon, the organic shapes one looks fantastic! Are those images off the Moon or Mars?

Azrael, i know you back me in an arguement earlier with someone else, but to be honest, you're just arguing for the sake of arguing and just trying to get the last word now. Pack it in.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

And you could have asked about the organic shapes without attacking another member, it was not necessary. If people keep on posting like that this thread will never get on track.

Who did I attack? It's about time everyone took a deep breath and stopped acting so defensively. Lighten up!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

If people keep on posting like that this thread will never get on track.

Perhaps the intent?

To All

So how about those fossils on Mars? No nibbles? or are they too tough to debunk?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The small white cross points to the place where the photos were taken.

And I say photos because while everybody was insulting everybody else I went looking for other photos of that area.

Source

Why must I do all the work?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join