It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

In video game programing they call it a sprite.

An animated character that walks across the screen is given
successive backgrounds.

He took the cow and elevated it.
And made a it go into a cloud.
Some in the Tesla/UFO/Free Energy Conspiracy feel the tractor beam
is a reality. I'm not so sure. It is possible with electric charges to
raise one hair on end but cows into saucers, milk into saucers yes.

The UFO would beam a cow. When it died they knew which on to pick
up with a chopper. Finding the cause of death the usual pneumonia from
a destroyed immune system the cow is dumped out of the saucer.

No grays just an Illuminati run prankster Nazi way of doing things.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BindareDundat

Exactly, the Illuminati making money off of their lies.
Low fat milk ad.
Well milk is full of sugar and an easy way to die.
Take it from a truth teller Dr. Atkins, fear the sugar not the fat.

Lies about aliens just keep coming at you.
As the Illuminate seem to figure out ways to kill every one instead of
preserving life and having a good life.
The best Illuminati deals are improving your life buy making new
ways to waste energy and make you pay for the privilege.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
mabey they just wanted a cheeseburger?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Crap, wrong damn UFO thread.

TOO MANY ALIENS !!!

[edit on 29/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I cant believe people are still considering this video, its been said by many members to be a marketing campaign, an advert for milk.

Why is it so hard to believe? New people coming here everyday, find something that interests them and post it...

Sure a search for similar topic is a good idea, but that isn't human nature. Even I have posted topics once in a while that did not turn up in search because the terms I searched for may not have been in the title.

What gets me is the long posts in rebuttal by long term members

A simple "Its been discussed HERE" with a link to the post would end it, no?

But at least this way the OP racks up a few points and hopefully pointers to use search first next time

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
A simple "Its been discussed HERE" with a link to the post would end it, no?

I wish i could find the link on the net and be done with it, but i couldnt, i went through all the threads as well regarding this on ATS and couldnt find anything more than i posted.

So i have tried.

Do you believe this video is a fake?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I have to ask the alien lovers here ..
If indeed they were aliens that did this .....
Is this the type of beings that you would like to be your friends ?

I honestly dont know what to think about this video ...
Or the cattle mutilations ...I know they happen though ..why is what I want to know ....and just what are they doing with those cows >?

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

I totally agree... this is a manevolent force working here.. these beings ar e not "our freinds" I beleive they are devious and resort to lying just like we do.. only there intent is unkown.....

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

To be honest with you it could be fake..however if it was a hoax wouldn't you see the ufo in far more detail? THe way I see it when there is a hoax it's usually very elaborate and its made obvious what it is... however you can barely see this "ufo" It actually took me 2 times to see the cloaked object.. I am leaning towards these being authentic.. Cattle mutilations are FACT many farmers report these to local authorities and many are unexplained.. I beleive this explains the mechanics of the operation at work..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

it has been said to be a marketing video.. and claimed to be a hoax by some amateurs in the u.s.. however not one member has proved this or linked it to a company... Just because somthing was said by someone doesn't make it so. Unless there is proof. I do not claim this video to be %100 authentic because I do not have proof.. however there is no proof that is a hoax either.. I beleive this video to be true however that does not make it so either.. it works both ways..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomInChains
mabey they just wanted a cheeseburger?

maybe... but from cattle mutilations reported accross the country what they usually find is the blood has been sucked out of the animal.. also reproductive organs and soft tissue is removed... I doubt they are making hamburgers with it...I don't beleive mcdonalds concept could evolve in highly advanced race.. but then again who know?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

To be honest with you it could be fake..however if it was a hoax wouldn't you see the ufo in far more detail? THe way I see it when there is a hoax it's usually very elaborate and its made obvious what it is...

however you can barely see this "ufo" It actually took me 2 times to see the cloaked object.. I am leaning towards these being authentic.

Good point, but lack of detail is not proof in itself.

Cattle mutilations are FACT many farmers report these to local authorities and many are unexplained.

I know i totally agree, i even posted a thread on it a while ago here.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ok got some more info.

Here's a better video, the extended version, where you can see it more clearly, especially the part when the cow continues to bow his head as if to eat grass.

**Couldnt embed video so heres the link.
video.google.ca...**

Also regarding the Japanese text at the bottom it translates to this.

A Japanese translation of the first line of text in the video is, " Has the ufo appereared?" The second line, " In this kind of time, its possible to see miracles."

Also here are three threads where again its pointed out as a rejected japanese commercial.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I must point out all credit goes to IsaacKoi for the help with references, so thanks IsaacKoi, also to Internos who helped with finding this information.

I know its not definitive proof of a fake but alot more info and better video.

Also to freepatriot

however you can barely see this "ufo" It actually took me 2 times to see the cloaked object..

Your gonna love this version then because it goes crazy all over the sky

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Cool Much better... Seems there is a thunderstorm in progress as well all the lightning flashes...

Google Video Link

[edit on 29-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's been said, with links, over and over, and yet the debate continues.

The darn commercial series even won awards for the PR firm Goodby,Silverstein & partners who are no doubt currently laughing their proverbials off.

PRESS RELEASE June 2007 -The top Hybrid winner earned an ADC Gold Cube, for an integrated entry from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners for its California Fluid Milk Processing Board account titled "Milk Aliens." The entry was also presented with the Yahoo! Big Idea Chair.

Goodby, Silverstein Wins Hybrid Gold

once again..and for those of us who remember seeing the ads, we actually did, apparently in 2006
Goodby's Aliens Ask, 'Got Milk?'
GOT MILK? GOES EXTRATERRESTRIAL
The links on google go on forever, these are just a few.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthchild
It's been said, with links, over and over, and yet the debate continues.

The darn commercial series even won awards for the PR firm Goodby,Silverstein & partners who are no doubt currently laughing their proverbials off.

PRESS RELEASE June 2007 -The top Hybrid winner earned an ADC Gold Cube, for an integrated entry from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners for its California Fluid Milk Processing Board account titled "Milk Aliens." The entry was also presented with the Yahoo! Big Idea Chair.

Goodby, Silverstein Wins Hybrid Gold

once again..and for those of us who remember seeing the ads, we actually did, apparently in 2006
Goodby's Aliens Ask, 'Got Milk?'
GOT MILK? GOES EXTRATERRESTRIAL
The links on google go on forever, these are just a few.

I checked those links out before i posted my previous post, and i dont think they relate to the same thing, GotMilk is a different but similar ad campaign.

From that source.

Watch a sneak preview of the new GOT MILK? commercials... landing on a TV screen near you: visit www.cowabduction.com.

On that link there is no video like the original one we are talking about, are you sure its the same thing??

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The ad was in the link I listed pages ago.
They have their own website.
cowabduction.com
Courtesy of the California Milk Processor Board 2006

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

cowabduction.com

Internos said there was no link he could find stating this as fact, that it was a commercial that was never shown which was picked up later and posted up by godlike productions, so i just posted what info we did have.

I too couldnt find any direct link, only many blogs and ats threads saying so, but the link you have shown i dont believe to be the source of this video, also this was going to be a Japanese commercial, where i think gotmilk is a US thing.

The California Milk Processor Board was established in 1993 to make milk more competitive and increase milk consumption in California.

Awareness of GOT MILK? is over 90% nationally and it is considered one of the most successful campaigns in history. GOT MILK? is a federally registered trademark that has been licensed by the national dairy boards since 1995

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

cowabduction.com

I still don't see a direct link to the video I posted... please post direct link to this video.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

cowabduction.com

Internos said there was no link he could find stating this as fact, that it was a commercial that was never shown which was picked up later and posted up by godlike productions, so i just posted what info we did have.

I too couldnt find any direct link, only many blogs and ats threads saying so, but the link you have shown i dont believe to be the source of this video, also this was going to be a Japanese commercial, where i think gotmilk is a US thing.

The California Milk Processor Board was established in 1993 to make milk more competitive and increase milk consumption in California.

Awareness of GOT MILK? is over 90% nationally and it is considered one of the most successful campaigns in history. GOT MILK? is a federally
registered trademark that has been licensed by the national dairy boards since 1995

I am eager to find out if this is a hoax or not as well.. However I have searched and I do not see any marketing companies claiming or showing this video.. THere were similar commecials done a bit back.. and I beleive people are confusing this one with those.. If this was a commercial I beleive the quality of the video should be much better... So far no one has shown any evidence that this was part of a marketing campaign.. only hearsay. which is not evidence. I would rather this be a hoax.. because if its not we are in big trouble.. and dealing with technologies that are far beyond ours..

[edit on 29-8-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

cowabduction.com

I still don't see a direct link to the video I posted... please post direct link to this video.

That is so funny I swear I sent 20 of them into orbit

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join