It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Very freaky it shows the kind of advanced technologies we are dealing with.. you can clearly see some type of cloaked saucer shaped object hovering just before the cow "disapears" and then taking off at an amaing speed not producing any sound.. farmers report many cattle mutilations where incisions and organ removal was much too precise to be animal related.. it looks like this video caught the criminals in the act... I belieive the cow being lifted confirms the use of gravity waveguides and the fact that the ship did not move confirms the fact that they usually need to stop in order to pick up objects.. the reason for this is because they need all 3 gravity waveguides in order to be fully mobile.. I suggest you read into Bob lazar and his explanation of how these saucers work... his "theories" were even more confirmed recently when element 115 was produced in a particle accelerator... Bob Lazar claimed many years before it was discovered that this super heavy element is used in a miniature particle accelerator on the ship... basically they accelerate anti-matter and bombard the element which causes 2 effects... number 1 it causes tons of heat which is turned into electricity... number 2 it extends a gravity wave just beyond that of the element.. which then is accesed by 3 wave guides... very similar to what you would find in a microwave.. one waveguide is used to "accelerate" by pointing it in front of the ship the other is used for altitude control by pointing down basically shooting a wave down to earth and having the ship ride on the wave... (this is why they seem so unstable when goind low speed)and the other is usually used to pick up objects.... like cattle, humans etc
The way the craft controls speed\altitude\vector is by closing the wave guides on or off at different speeds.... for example lets say the craft would want to raise straight up at very high speeds well then it will pulsate the waveguide pointing towards earth very fast...same thing applies if it needs to accelerate fast it points one wave guide forward and pulsates it and the ship follows a gravity well...(similar to a litlle black hole) This explains why we usually see ufos pulsating .. and depending on the speed and manuever of the craft you will see corresponsing pulsations due to the atmosphere being ionised by the gravitational field surrounding the craft created by the waveguides.now when the craft wants to go very fast it does in what Bob lazar claimed to be Delta mode... and in order to do that it needs all three wave guides.. it triangulates all 3 wave guides to one point (triangulation occurs very fast) and leaves ON all three wave guides putting them at full power... this compresses space between craft and the destination.. making it seem as if it"disapeared" you also won't hear a single sound no sonic boon nada zilch when this is done since the craft never really moved... I beleive this is what we are witnessing.. the cow was lifted by focusing and pointing the waveguide directly at\beloow the cow making the cow lift up in the gravity beam... this is NOT ANTIGRAVITY... its actually artificial gravity working here.. Bob Lazar never got into the problem with inertia here..obviously the occupunts would suffer extreme Gs much more the our fighter pilots would even expereince.. it is obvious they have some sort of inertia damper system I beleive this is the reason most crafts are shaped like saucers.. my theory is that a gravity wave envelops the ship on the inside from the reactor..sort of like a baloon filed with air.. now when the ship is about to move and produce many gs the crafts computer will calculate the amount of Gs produced and counter it by releaseing gravity in the opposite direction of where the inertia would be pushing occupants and objects... if you were drinking a cup of coffee you would have never known the ship was moving!! obviously I don't know the exact mechanics but I would imagine small openings in the inside lining of the ship right above where the gravitational "air" would be.. when the ship needs a certain amount of gravity in a certain direction at certain force it will open the holes(prob nano sized) accordingly.. I am sure lexus would love to get a hold of this
I hope you enjoyed ufo mechanics 101. My references are Bob Lazar and myself. I obviously don't claim this to be absolute truth these are theories.. but I beleive Bob lazar .. the inertia damper system is my theory not bob lazars. the cloaking is very simple the outside of the craft is enveloped in a donut shaped gravity field.. this essentially bends light around the craft...so it seems "invisible" however the field itself produces ionisation with the atmosphere... so that is why you can see some light in the day time.. THe video footage clearly shows these systems in action.. if you open your mind and deny ignorence you can see how these sytems work. antigravity is a scam.. and is designed to lead you away from how these systems actually work. remember gravity is energy just like microwaves, light,radiation etc.. and can be accessed and manipulated just like we do today with radios, lasers, infared, x-rays etc.. hence the same waveguides used in your microwave can do the same job with gravity waves.. this coupled with the recent discovery of element 115 proves to me that Bob Lazar was telling the truth.

[
[edit on 28-8-2008 by thefreepatriot]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
the video is no longer avaialble

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by umbracode

What the heck!!!!!!! I just saw it a minute ago

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Can see it here , found another copy

Nothing great , and it's not clear enough to say it's proof of anything to be honest.

But this copy is a lot clearer than the one above.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by BlackMumba]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by umbracode

The embedded link is dead, click YouTube Link under the viewer and it will open.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

is this what you have seen on Youtube?

kacou

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
Nothing great , and it's not clear enough to say it's proof of anything to be honest.

Actually the video is amazing.
You do see the cow rising in the air?

It's not the quality of the video that bugs me though, its the fact that this is surely a hoax waiting to be debunked.

No way is this real.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

well the MSM picked up that vid. my youtube link had them talking about it which makes this video more "credible" very strange that the video would just disapear!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This video has been getting about for a while now, I've seen it here on ATS.

Not too sure of the details about it, a search might yield some answers.

edit to add link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

It doesnt seem right to me almost like too good to be true type of thing.

and im not so sure the aliens are stupid enough to abduct a cow right in front of a human with his little camcorder.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I just love how everyone jumps to fact that its a hoax.. Just because somthing seems incredible does not make it a hoax! whatever happned to deny ignorence please!

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
Can see it here , found another copy

But this copy is a lot clearer than the one above.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by BlackMumba]

what do you mean its not proof?

i mean..obviously this sort of thing can be faked..but..in that case..cows being abducted.....what WOULD be proof?

people see things...not proof..cant trust people
people photograph things...not proof...cant trust photos
people film things..not proof...cant trust films
cows found dead and badly cut up..with no blood...not proof..could have been pranksters.

what is proof?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8

It doesnt seem right to me almost like too good to be true type of thing.

and im not so sure the aliens are stupid enough to abduct a cow right in front of a human with his little camcorder.

Why would they care? if we are an inferior species. exactly what would make you think they occupants would care if its being filmed? what are we gonna do call the intergalactic court and demand prison time for cow mutilation and theft?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ok saw it,and btw is old

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

the MSM picked it up which makes the source more credible... my vid shows the msm talking about it .. which just was mysteriously taken off the tube

but stop screaming hoax right away.. I am seriously getting sick of it... we are supposed to look at this in a constructive way...we should be trying to get to the source of the vid.. and trying to find out why youtube deleteted the msm coverage of this vid! You are on a site where we are supposed to deny ignorence... it seems most peopel here are doing the exact opposite!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Why would they care? if we are an inferior species. exactly what would make you think they occupants would care if its being filmed? what are we gonna do call the intergalactic court and demand prison time for cow mutilation and theft?

No but the aliens are more advanced and so far have pretty much fooled half the world into believing theyre not real so why would they practically pose for this video.

but the video just doesnt seem plausible to me and why would the guy just be out filming his cows anyway, for fun.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This video was originally created for a japanese TV commercial but was never aired. Now it floats around the internet and spawns inquiries like this one.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It is a hoax i remember reading about this in the local paper in Oz and it was a group of amature video people trying out for a milk commercial but i can see how you might think it was real.

I'm trying to find the paper

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Ha got to say that is one random vid.
If true bloody hell, nice footage. I was trying to see the reaction from the other cows, maybe they don't care or don't understand and I think I heard that cows cant look up anyway!!!!

Either way hoax or not the guy who is narrating the piece doesn't lend any credibility. Nice one anyhow.

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

They haven't fooled us.. we have fooled ourselves into thinking they are not real.. they can probaly care less whether we see them or not... do you care if an ant sees you? how do we know thats not how these aliens see us? have you seen cattle mutilations and how these carcasses are left on the farmers field? if the culprits cared what we think why would they leave the carcass behind showing there surgical skills? We need to stop thinking that we are advanced enough that other beings out there would respect us.. I don't think these beings have any respect for human property or life.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join