It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

It isn't nice to fool with Mother Nature!!

Or, in this case, with an OP.

Yeah, I saw it too. BUT, I have learnt to take the high road, and hopefully, through posts, to 'deny ignorance'....just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
According to some people, there's no such thing as proof.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is so fake . This a TV commercial. I had saved this commercial last year sometime, but my drive crashed and lost all my funny TV commercials.

This has been edited for sure. There is more to this commercial than what is seen here. This seems to be only a small part it. The commercial is about 45 sec to 1 minute long. Im not sure if it was about milk, beef or shampoo, but it's a commercial. If anyone finds the entire footage let me know . I want to download the full version again. The full is version very funny.

Oh in the commericial the cow comes flying back again.
_javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 28-8-2008 by SJE98]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Here is the constructive way! First, This was already posted here on ATS. Second, the same dood that uploaded this video uploaded another video on Googe where he has a Star Wars toy flying. Finally, end of story! Goodnight!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hey honey while we are in "insert towns name" lets take some video of cows eating grass so i can get hard to them later!...honestly who takes film of cows eating grass like have you have never seen a cow before, have you never done anything more exciting then watch a field of cows take craps. Oh but its worth it becuase you obviously now and then you just might see them get abducted. talk about your bull$h1t, and uh no pun intended...ya right!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
This is so fake . This a TV commercial. I had saved this commercial last year sometime, but my drive crashed and lost all my funny TV commercials.

This has been edited for sure. There is more to this commercial than what is seen here. This seems to be only a small part it. The commercial is about 45 sec to 1 minute long. Im not sure if it was about milk, beef or shampoo, but it's a commercial. If anyone finds the entire footage let me know . I want to download the full version again. The full is version very funny.

Oh in the commercial the cow comes flying back again.
_javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 28-8-2008 by SJE98]

TV commercial indeed. I had it too in my old computer

Damn UFOs, taking away my milk

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

Ah, but you don't want raw milk!!

It has to be 'homogenized'....and the fat taken out, so you can then spend almost per gallon, as gasoline, for a gallon....ot 2% milk!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I remember this one. Was a commercial or something. Not a real incident. It surfaces again I see.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

LEAVE OUR COWS ALONE!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How do we know that an easy way to explain a random sighting isn't to quickly take the footage and make a commercial as disinformation? It's what I'd do, if I ran the world and didn't want chaos and panic. Hide it out in the open. Provide an easy way for everyone to dismiss it.

I would do it with abducted cows and ufo's by the wtc sept 9th... look at how well it works even on this sight of the most open minded and enlightened ones.

We want so much to believe they're not lying to us
it's kind of sweet, really.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by trusername

How do we know that an easy way to explain a random sighting isn't to quickly take the footage and make a commercial as disinformation? It's what I'd do, if I ran the world and didn't want chaos and panic. Hide it out in the open. Provide an easy way for everyone to dismiss it.

I would do it with abducted cows and ufo's by the wtc sept 9th... look at how well it works even on this sight of the most open minded and enlightened ones.

We want so much to believe they're not lying to us
it's kind of sweet, really.

Holy cow!! When will this thread end? It is not real, read my above post, this is a terrible CG cut and paste.

This is how it is done. you take the raw footage and crop it. You then make a flat polygon and cut out the portion you want to change and run the movie file on the flat polygon that has been cut from the rest. Then you take the virtual camera and pan upward and render it all and you are done.

I recognize bad CG when I see it and this is bad CG.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

sorry ppl It's a TV commercial for a milk company that love it every time this gets re-hashed

If you beg my pardon zysin5 ,I noticed that you come from Clearwater,Florida. Is L.Ron about I WANT A REFUND pls.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

But I was always told cows can fly... otherwise how would they get over the moon?
I mean those legs aren't strong enough...

Now if someone could just catch them at it...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Seems like one of the UFO's dropped one

Fell 200 feet and crushed a cow... I wonder if they got it on radar

So this adds credibility to the first video

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Something similar happened to a car when i were working for an insurance company,It fell off a hill though,looks like the same thing could have happened easily enough there.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by lee anoma

If a news station picked this up.. I feel its more credible. But I don't see a direct link showing that this vid is part of a marketing campaign and I can't find this anywhere.. regardless we need to stop jumping to the conclusion that every video is a hoax.... this is killing ATS.. we should look into it and investigate the vid before jumping to conclusions.. (snip) Please look at this with an open mind.. I am open to finding out if this is a hoax also.. however so far you have not shown a direct link between the video and a company...

My edit

Man you must be new to the internet...or the idea of viral campaigns and CGI.

First off, if you had done your own research before assuming this video is authentic with ZERO proof, you would have found that it has already been on ATS months ago and that the general consensus is that it was part of an unused (Japanese) ad.

Instead you act as if its not only brand new but real.

Your link isn't proof of serious media concern. The news agency didn't even treat the video seriously they mocked it throughout. They did like a two minute segment on it. Sounds like they two believe its a joke and had shown it for entertainment purposes.

Speaking of jumping to conclusions:

Originally posted by thefreepatriotVery freaky it shows the kind of advanced technologies we are dealing with.. you can clearly see some type of cloaked saucer shaped object hovering just before the cow "disapears" and then taking off at an amaing speed not producing any sound..

Seems like you have already concluded that it was real so I doubt you are open to this being a hoax/ad. I at least said it was more than likely a hoax or viral campaign and the odds are more in my favor than yours. In an age of ever-increasing CGI realism what makes you think this could not be created digitally? What research have you done?

"Government sources" doesn't tell us much of anything.

What is "Area 51 productions" and how did they acquire the video?
Who is the person holding the camera?
Why is he/she out filming cows?
Who was out filming cows and with a steady hand and video taped the UFO abduction of a cow with an almost cinematic quality?
Do you even know the background of the person recording the video?

I've already pointed out that there is an active milk advertising campaign using similar CGI video of cow abduction to show that even Aliens love milk. There are many videos showing the exact same thing right now. You want to believe this particular one is real though, and you don't even know where it came from? Odds are this is simply part of an ad campaign (used or unused), similar to the ones already in effect using the same theme.

The people taking credit for the video don't even have much info about themselves online. The only information I can find about Area 51 Productions leads to substandard websites of a very poor quality. Not much of a production company. Very suspicious.

I have an open mind, and have spoken numerous times about my belief and otherworldly experiences. That includes what you believe to be aliens.

I believe, my friend...I just don't believe everything.

- Lee

[edit on 29-8-2008 by lee anoma]
Fixed quote error.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I cant believe people are still considering this video, its been said by many members to be a marketing campaign, an advert for milk.

It took me ages to find a link but finally got one, but i doubt the people who still believe this to be true will take note.

Edit wrong link posted, still trying to find link, can anyone help me find it!!

All i can find is another poster on some blog, which as it happens references an ATS thread.

The fact that the cameraman does not stumble absolutely, it follows the cow calmly. Apparently nothing exceptional for him. That starts with a side towards the line and as soon as the cow goes up in the sky the camera follows the movement, without same a start at the time when it starts with léviter! Me if I saw such an event, I would be taken of a discharge of adrenalin, of a large shiver, my heart would start to beat to 100 per hour, that would make me waver it is certain. In all the cases it would be impossible for me not to make the least gesture in reaction.

* Precisely such a precise and regular movement of the camera suggests the use of a tripod. When the cameraman films the rise of the cow one can detect two or three small jerks, typical of the tripod which is a little too tight.

* Normally when a witness films an event out of the commun run, it has the reflex of zoomer several times to try to have the most possible details.

* The other cows are absolutely not thrown into a panic by the event

* It would seem that this video is a Japanese advertizing for milk. In this post on ATS, somebody gives this precision: “This is part of a Japanese dairy farming/milk commercial advertisement that was rejected by the client but picked up off of the cutting room floor and re-distributed to perpetuate as a 'joke'. “

Source.

Older ATS thread as reference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wish i could find a direct link proving once and for all where this came from...

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Brought to you from the same ppl that give you Hollyweird and Disnaylame

lets put the fight on Aliens and UFO's, Grayz etc on HOLD for a bit and suck in real world for a bit. American doesn't just THINk it can globally murder but it-acts it out on a daily basis.

just asked my 12 year old daughter to spell check me and she pipped in with " why can't we be freinds " ???? mmm why not?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ROO-meh]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If you look at video again, you can actually see the cow still lowering, raising it's head and eating grass as it rises.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join