It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This video has been around for a long time. Not sure if it has been debunked or not, but it is nothing new.

On a side note, can someone please teach some of these people how to use the "ENTER" key???

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
1983... unless george lucas worked on this film, how was it possible to hoax this. The special effects in the early 80's were garbage, ever seen clash of the titans... looks pretty crazy, great post and find sir.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
To all poster's that are still debating about whether this is true or not, see post's by Internos and Zuretal

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by Zuretal
This video was originally created for a japanese TV commercial but was never aired. Now it floats around the internet and spawns inquiries like this one.

EXACTLY:
this is a CGI made for a brand of milk.
Its author decided to share it once the company did not buy it: but the work was good as you can see

I tried to look for a link, but cant find anything.

But i believe the above.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i know this isnt really adding to the topic much but i love how one of the hosts goes "why wouldnt they take our beef, they prolly want to eat it" or it was sumthing like that, classic. hahahaha

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The part where we can see parasites seem to be cgi to me.An effect to make it look like a real low end/cheap camera footage perhaps.Thing is, the image looks "pretty neat" for the year.
Would be interesting to know with what kind of camera this was filmed.

But as always, i might add i'm no expert .

Or, it could be a real mighty ufo which parasites the circuitry within the camera ...who knows. (it's unlikely to me but shhh...)

[edit on 28-8-2008 by themaster1]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The greatest thing Satan has ever accomplished is to make the human race believe he is not real. I think this goes for aliens as well. An alien could probably go on CNN and say "Hey we are real and we're here to take control" and what happens? Nobody believes him till he/she starts shooting up the place. In my opinion these aliens are super intelligent because they know no matter how many people see them or take pictures of them, we're to busy not believing. It's funny how people say they believe, but when it comes down to it they're to scared to admit when the proof is in their (our) faces.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Others may have made the same observation, but I'm going to tell you why *I* think this is legitimate footage.

First, to "hoax" it one would have to set about filming a field of cows, and then lift the camera upwards and then zoom.

Then one would have to put a cow in the pasture (note it starts a little BEHIND another cow - which pranksters probably would not bother with). Then the cow moves upwards at a steady pace, but the camera wiggles around a bit, not keeping the cow still in the frame. This is a VERY difficult task to create, and especially so if the footage was from 1983, as someone suggested.

It would have to be substantially high tech even today, and back then... I can't say it could have been so convincingly done at all, and likely it would have been VERY expensive if it could have been done.

Pranksters are usually not noted for their vast production budgets.

My 2 cents.

EDIT to add... Ahhh. I see it DID have a big budget! From Japan! LOL! Well, that explains it.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by Amaterasu]

[edit on 8/28/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
You do see the cow rising in the air?
It's not the quality of the video that bugs me though, its the fact that this is surely a hoax waiting to be debunked.
No way is this real.

Ive seen alot of videos in my time here on earth. Ive research and dug deep into this subject.
I have to agree here with Lee. This video is just waiting to be debunked.
Can I debunk it? No sorry, but someone will come along and debunk this video for what it is. Entertainment!
Ive seen most of them, and Ive logged them all! And not one of them have turned out to be real. Why is that? I dont have that answer. All I can say is alot of talented artists get known this way.

People looking for attention, people looking for work.

If you can make something that captures peoples attention like this. Well then you will get a job somewhere doing what you love!

If I thought I could get away with something like this.. I would.. And you can bet the bank on that!
Why dont I hoax things? Well first I dont have the time. Second I dont have the gear to hoax something worth while.

Now dont get me wrong.. I belive in life outside Earth. 100%
But do I belive this video is real.. No.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
THe other cows don't react? Thats weird.

also as the cow is a bout 2/3rds up it drops it's head down right in level with it's two front hooves as if still eating grass. Could easily be a digital manipulation where they just digitally cut out the cow and make it frame for frame go higher and higher up in the image making it look like it's been abducted.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So did the cow get milked,zapped,just go for a ride and jumped outta the plane or what ? lol

Any conclusions yet with any of this ..is it real ..is it fake ..is it in between ?

Yeah Im being funny ...sorry ..carry on ...

One more question ..are the aliens that do this sort of thing ...any relation to the Reptilians ? ..(Cheney and friends ?)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
awww they want a hamburger, i want one too!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
IMO, there are 2 types of people who are absolutely useless on the topic of UFO's. The skeptics who claim swamp gas and look for any excuse they can find to disprove it. And people who do the exact same thing in reverse to use any film to claim it as proof.

So in your opinion what IS a good UFO person and can you point me to a proven case?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

In my humble opinion, this is the most convincing video proof of ET's
i have ever seen.

Look carefully at the cows panic in the initial ascent, legs flailing.

There is EM interference on the video as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Others may have made the same observation, but I'm going to tell you why *I* think this is legitimate footage.

First, to "hoax" it one would have to set about filming a field of cows, and then lift the camera upwards and then zoom.

Then one would have to put a cow in the pasture (note it starts a little BEHIND another cow - which pranksters probably would not bother with). Then the cow moves upwards at a steady pace, but the camera wiggles around a bit, not keeping the cow still in the frame. This is a VERY difficult task to create, and especially so if the footage was from 1983, as someone suggested.

This is easily done and really bad. It is a cut and paste. Look at the very beginning of the footage, you have to look a few times so you can spot the cow before it is "abducted".

It has a green overlay that is the same tone as the green background and foreground. Then it does not stop doing what it was doing before being lifted. That is grazing. It then lifts its head and about half way up drops its head back into its grazing position and starts grazing again.

There is not reaction from the cow to being lifted into the air. Cows may be stupid but they are very aware of there surroundings. I live in the country and one day I saw a cow neck deep in a pond, it was almost 100 degrees that day and that cow decided to get in the water to cool off. An animal that can think to do that would look up or around at being lifted into the air, but it does not it just keeps on grazing.

Also it does not matter when the original footage was taken of those cows. I used to be a 3d digital artist using lightwave a program used in Hollywood the same one used for the M&M commercials and many other special effects. I could have done a better job on my laptop in a coffee shop than this. It is old footage reworked on an Apple computer and from the quality of the cut and paste at the very beginning I am guessing it was done in the very early 90's by a wanna be.

Sorry this baby is a hoax.

Edit to add: To give you an idea of my ability with computer graphics I drew that wolf and all my avatars you see to your left in photoshop.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast
1983... unless george lucas worked on this film, how was it possible to hoax this. The special effects in the early 80's were garbage, ever seen clash of the titans... looks pretty crazy, great post and find sir.

People REALLY honestly believe this is compelling evidence?

It's meant to be a humorous video.

It's not real.

It's a joke aka fake aka hoax aka NOT REAL.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There are thousands of cattle mutilations reported. Any debunkers?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

How many pages now????

It was already reported to be a Japanese commercial!!!!!

It was done over ten years ago. Man, what a shame!!

EDIT....I mean, it's so obvious, when you see one of the videos.....there is Japanese script below!!!! To follow the English narrative!

Come on!! It was a commercial, people!

[edit on 8/28/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Now I'm as much a believer as anyone, but something about the visit doesn't seem right, if a cow was getting lifted off the ground 50 metres into the air, surely you would see it in a bit of panic probably struggling around a bit, instead of standing perfectly still, and the video is to blurry, which really pisses me off, I mean, how come every single video with a ufo on it is poor quality, and leaves room for argument??? god i hate it sometimes lol, ah well

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by remstar2010

Thanks, remstar.....my thoughts too.

I see either (low budget) a helium balloon...or, higher budget, CGI.

Period.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

What is "upducted"?

Don't you mean "abducted"?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join