It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
*deleted*

[edit on 30-8-2008 by AussieNutter]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Now....., If I had been that Farmer.

I Woulda taken a friggin Shot at that UFO for stealing $2500 worth of beef.

Thief's a thief & a Rustler is a Rustler, not matter what planet they're from...

I Reackon they should be Linched, I do.... For sure......... Yup.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I didn't had the patience to read all the post but all I can say is that video is a hoax, I've seen this video 2 years ago in a better quality, you could see the cow keep on eating the grass while she was levitated, kinda strange huh? I dunno but if it was real the cow would have to be a bit scared as his fellow in the field, animals feel when something happen but there, there is no reaction from them, also, in the video that i've seen, you see the 'craft' take off with flash and stuff which make it clearly a cgi work.And i don't even speak about the cameran behaviour, "Oh, my cow is levitating, i must tape that to post it on youtube...................................."

Come on guys, stop jumping on every videos that look "real", examine it before posting, you will not find a space civilisation on youtube, stay logic and keep your feet on earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why is it so funny? none of those videos shown on that website show this video.. You have a strange sense of humour.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Now....., If I had been that Farmer.

I Woulda taken a friggin Shot at that UFO for stealing $2500 worth of beef.

Thief's a thief & a Rustler is a Rustler, not matter what planet they're from...

I Reackon they should be Linched, I do.... For sure......... Yup.

Agreed.. if this video is real.. it seems these "advanced beings" are nothing but thieves ... I also beleive they are too lazy to grow there own cattle

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
I didn't had the patience to read all the post but all I can say is that video is a hoax, I've seen this video 2 years ago in a better quality, you could see the cow keep on eating the grass while she was levitated, kinda strange huh? I dunno but if it was real the cow would have to be a bit scared as his fellow in the field, animals feel when something happen but there, there is no reaction from them, also, in the video that i've seen, you see the 'craft' take off with flash and stuff which make it clearly a cgi work.And i don't even speak about the cameran behaviour, "Oh, my cow is levitating, i must tape that to post it on youtube...................................."

Come on guys, stop jumping on every videos that look "real", examine it before posting, you will not find a space civilisation on youtube, stay logic and keep your feet on earth.

.. can you actualy see the mouth moving? could be the cow was looking down? I also see the hooves moving... regardless if you notice in my post I never claim this to be 100% authentic.. and to date no one has proved this to be non authentic.. the best someone can do is show a site that has marketing of aliens wanting milk.. the site does not have this video anywhere.. and if yo u notice the quality of the videos on the site they are production quality. This video quality looks like its taken with an older vhs cam.you can also see emf interference.. anyways some people say its a japansese commercial.. I saw the video in japanese and someone here translated that. And it did not say it was a commercial for somthing. another person said it was a bunch of hoaxers in the U.S... another person claims its a cow milk marketing company here... yet the website does not have that video. and the pic quality inconsistent and the cg is apparent in those pics.. I love how there is so much "evidence" proving this a fake... to date no one has. and just because its incredible does not mean its not possible. if you where living 150 years ago and given a picture of an airplane flying surely wouldnt you cry hoax as well? or 80 years ago shown video from the moon? I can see most of you here would say its marketing for a moonpie commercial! I can see all of you are doing your job well in denying ignorence... I really don't see the point of you being on ATS if all your going to do is call a hoax to anything you beleive to be impossible...I can now see why Aliens would think of us as ants... just like ants you only see the immediate surroundings around you,and would never contemplate the impossible.Just Keep living in your mound.and keeping your feet grounded.. and keep being the ants... no wonder aliens would never make contact with us... even if they did land I can see many of you claiming its a hollywood stunt...so whats the point?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

Originally posted by earthchild
The ad was in the link I listed pages ago.
They have their own website.
cowabduction.com
Courtesy of the California Milk Processor Board 2006

I still don't see a direct link to the video I posted... please post direct link to this video.

That is so funny I swear I sent 20 of them into orbit

I still don't see the video.. and I would appreciate if you stop being smirk with me. . nowhere on that site does it show that video. just post the direct link to the video and get it over with. .just because a website has marketing for aliens abducting cows does not mean it has anything to do with this video.. and if you read carefully some pics are reenactments of actual events.. but if the video is there I would appreciate a direct link to it. I suggest you show respect to fellow members especially when that member has not disrespected you. Please. remember.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by thegrayone

Ah, but you don't want raw milk!!

It has to be 'homogenized'....and the fat taken out, so you can then spend almost per gallon, as gasoline, for a gallon....ot 2% milk!!!

lol... damn scientists and their good for humanity

I think I know who was driving the UFO in this video: The Chupacabra
in this case was a chupa vaca (cow sucker)

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

CHILL DUDE!!!
I was laughing at the cow on the front page that you click on and have abducted... almost 700.000 people have clicked on that
Talk about sheeple

Yeah okay I hit it too

Now go switch to decaf and stop being so touchy

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
.. can you actualy see the mouth moving? could be the cow was looking down? I also see the hooves moving... regardless if you notice in my post I never claim this to be 100% authentic.. and to date no one has proved this to be non authentic.. the best someone can do is show a site that has marketing of aliens wanting milk.. the site does not have this video anywhere.. and if yo u notice the quality of the videos on the site they are production quality. This video quality looks like its taken with an older vhs cam.you can also see emf interference.. anyways some people say its a japansese commercial.. I saw the video in japanese and someone here translated that. And it did not say it was a commercial for somthing. another person said it was a bunch of hoaxers in the U.S... another person claims its a cow milk marketing company here... yet the website does not have that video.

Did you see my post from before, better quality video.

Originally posted by Denied
Ok got some more info.

Here's a better video, the extended version, where you can see it more clearly, especially the part when the cow continues to bow his head as if to eat grass.

**Couldnt embed video so heres the link.
video.google.ca...**

Also regarding the Japanese text at the bottom it translates to this.

A Japanese translation of the first line of text in the video is, " Has the ufo appereared?" The second line, " In this kind of time, its possible to see miracles."

Also here are three threads where again its pointed out as a rejected japanese commercial.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I must point out all credit goes to IsaacKoi for the help with references, so thanks IsaacKoi, also to Internos who helped with finding this information.

I know its not definitive proof of a fake but alot more info and better video.

And you can see the cow carry on eating as it goes up..

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just googled "video of cow being abucted hoax" got a bunch of results. Read responses and looked at various videos. Out of the responses, one in particular stood out to me:

"...Umm? why would you randomly be filming a cow field.. and then just so happen to see one get abducted by aliens etc."
makes a good point, imo.

(source where the quote was found)www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
fake, and cgi, some of you need to be more objective seriously, and quit jumping to conclusions that everything you see or hear about ufos or ghosts or aliens or any of the like are real. You make the rest of the believers and people genuinely trying to find answers look like fools.......dont let the few bad apples spoil the bushel , please....do some research and take closer looks at things before jumping to those conclusions.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Some more good comments i found.

I believe the most amazing part of the video (if its real of course) is that the Cow itself is probably much bigger than the width of the craft. Which would mean before it reaches the entrance it would probably have to be transformed?...

I'm not a video expert but I raise cattle and believe me when I tell you that a cow would be thrashing about and the other cows would be running away

The video distortion lines are unlike any camera on the market. The only thing that looks like that is the same graphic overlay Hollywood editors use to make it look like the footage is "damaged".

It's sooo easy to make a vid like that in 3dsmax or blender or afterfx..

Apparently the guy who made this video is called Daz...

This is part of a Japanese dairy farming/milk commercial advertisement that the client apparently rejected but the creator thought it was too good to waste so it was recycled and circulated on the internet as a joke. Area51 productions is just one person, his friends call him Daz and he's a moderator on my forum and is the person who originally posted it, after a little research to find its origins proved it a fake he removed it from his videos. But it’s one of those that just keeps resurfacing every few months. Regardless it’s a known hoax/fraud/proven fake. undecided

He says daz withdrew it from his site once it was proved a fake, how was it proved a fake, apart from whats already posted on this thread, what else is there?

Source.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've seen this before it was a "news story." I believe to be nothing more than a viral video that either got sent to the news station, or someone working for the news team found it on the net. Either way, I think it's fake.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
I think I heard that cows cant look up anyway!!!!

Cant look up hay. YER RIGHT.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I could be wrong but I seem to recall a series of beer commercials where as an alien disguised as a dog was picked up by his brothers and asked what he learned about his time on earth. He responded by going into the Waaasssuuppp thing, in another version of the same series he was asked what went well with the beer and he said Barbecue, thus the cow abduction, although I remember that there was a spaceship shown in that video when cow was abducted. I could be wrong on this as it was several years ago and I can now only find the alien Waaasssupp and the bud light videos. Although I do remember several other products using this popular motif and I could easily be confusing a cola or milk ad with the beer ones.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Aside from that, I thought the debate about cattle mutilations was settled years ago when some college students admitted to abducting cows to practice Endoscopic surgery, a new surgery procedure that require a living organism for practice rather than a cadaver. They paid some farmer restitution for killing three of his cows, when asked about other cows in other states, they just said that was for those students to come forth, they would not snitch on brother Alphas. I assume they meant college fraternity brothers.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by Odessy
this is a proven CGI hoax, and has been discussed countless times on ATS before, just type in Cow Abduction into the search bar.
Actually NOTHING has been proven either way. There have been claims to it being various commercials. Some say japanese, others say California milk producers.
The truth is no one has posted any proof that either claim is legitimate.

Actually, a claim saying this is real is NOT legitimate, as it IS for a japanese milk commercial...

This is part of a Japanese dairy farming/milk commercial advertisement that the client apparently rejected but the creator thought it was too good to waste so it was recycled and circulated on the internet as a joke.

Area51 productions is just one person, his friends call him Daz and he's a moderator on my forum and is the person who originally posted it, after a little research to find its origins proved it a fake he removed it from his videos.

But it’s one of those that just keeps resurfacing every few months.

Regardless it’s a known hoax/fraud/proven fake.
Source

If you dont take my word about it, take Internos' word, hes a better man than I am and posed a few lines below your post.

and my main point is that I have no idea why this thread is STILL going on as this has been discussed SOOO many times!!!

This is just another thread that will be added to the pile when a simple ATS search would have sufficed.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Correction, the video is hoax but the ray and its testing and the
dump off of the cow is real and it is real government look the other way
to the Illuminati suppression conspiracy.

In the not hoax video of life, this is what happens:
The cow is lifted by rope and hauled off by chopper.

After ray exposure.

The internal organs are taken for lab work and the
remains of the cow dumped out of a chopper.

There is no tractor beam, or is there.

Conspiracy fact is not fantasy.
Evidence... cow parts... analysis..duh..

Ray testing is top secret so any old farmers cow is fair game.

Ok, but again that has nothing to do with THIS particular video being real or not...
(it isnt by the way), or that it has been discussed countless times before.

But you have an interesting thought, and I'm sure more than enough ammo for that arsenal of yours.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
its obviously not real, why is the cow eating grass in the air?
probably becuase it was taken out of frame, while eating grass.

Have you ever seen a Cow hoisted off the ground, they tend to freak out a little bit, then just going " hay whars the grassss!!1! "

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
That video of a Cow Abduction is in YouTube since January 2007:
See here: www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join