It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Hmm not sure I can believe that one, but it was pretty funny, you made my day, nothing like seeing a flying cow! I'm making fun of the cow not you in anyway, I think it's an interesting find!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Bombeni
I strongly challenge the people who say "the cow was stil grazing" -- as if you have any way of knowing that. Did you magnify the cow 1000 times and remx the video? If so then let us see. The cow appears to be in the same position as he is being lifted in the air but I would assume that aliens use some type of stun technique and the cow doesn't even know it's being lifted, it is probably frozen in time so to speak.

strongly challenge? About what? You can clearly see him raising his head up and down just like he's still grazing. It's an obvious video edit. Have you ever been around livestock in your life?

It's things like this that give people who believe in UFO's and such a bad name. I can't help but ask - is it on purpose? Are you trying to push disinformation to get people to look silly? There is no way you are applying any critical thinking here.

IMO, there are 2 types of people who are absolutely useless on the topic of UFO's. The skeptics who claim swamp gas and look for any excuse they can find to disprove it. And people who do the exact same thing in reverse to use any film to claim it as proof.

Yeah I've been around plenty of livestock, have you? Cows are dumber than a box of rocks, not a whole lot gets them excited. You are hung up the fact that the cow allegedly is still grazing while being teleported. If you would research the stories of abductees, most don't remember the actual abduction part, I have to assume their thought processes are suspended; so it would be a piece of cake with a cow. But I digress; I'm real sorry your day was ruined by ending up smak dab in the middle of fu**-ups who either cry foul on everything-ufo or who happen to disagree with you on a video purporting to be real.

Gosh this is exciting to meet a genuine forensic video/document examiner. Are you ever available for expert witness work? I'm sure your inbox will be flooded now with job offers.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

As for the G forces, there's been a solid theory on that. They project the particles from the accelerator (A very small box sized version of our supercolliders) and send it in a figure 8 around the vehicle, probably some type of very powerful electromagnetic field around the barriers. Then the pilot(s) would sit directly in the middle of the ship, essentially in the eye of the storm. They wouldn't feel the G-forces at all. The disc shape would be necessary for a lot of reasons, mainly to be able to accelerate in any direction.

Anyone know more about this theory? This is only my loose understanding on it.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join