It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Septemeber 2008

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
No packing required ...(your spiritual house better already be packed) ...you dont need any of this stuff from here ...

There will be plenty of musical instruments for you to play ...

And no Aliens comeing for this one ....
And the Lord isnt coming yet ..he is calling us up to him ........his coming is a little ways down the road still ..you will KNOW without a DOUBT when that day comes .....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
OMG You mean I'm stuck here with the heathens still?!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yes, you're still stuck with us!
But for how much longer???

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Personally I cant think of a better bunch of people I would rather be stuck with than some of you .....
I enjoy our debates (most of the time )

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Yes, you're still stuck with us!
But for how much longer???

Well, technically this doesn't fall through until midday tomorrow, American time.

But as for when it will really happen- I don't know. We can't date set. Very, very frustrating. The Jews always get the signs and countdown, the Christians get 'seasons.' lol The Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy told of the Messiah's coming to the very year and then once the tribulation starts, they get an exact countdown again. But for us? Nada! lol

But I do believe it will be soon and that we are very much so in 'the season.'

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Personally I cant think of a better bunch of people I would rather be stuck with than some of you .....

Oh man, I can. A room full of Gerard Butler clones.

[edit on 9/30/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Oh man, I can. A room full of Gerard Butler clones.

In other words, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

i am beginning to think something important was removed from the text or mistranslated. the problem with the bible is that it is full of the doctrines of men, interspersed with real prophetical moments, and the words of our Lord. people assume it's all the same. i don't think so.

it has historical value, and good life lessons and important information about salvation and resurrection, love, hope and faith, but it also has some pretty eye-brow raising contradictions, which i can only chalk up (at this point) to missing data and/or mistranslations of some passages (perhaps even data inserted into it that wasn't there originally). the pertinent point is that the message jesus brought was extremely clear and it's really the only one from the whole of the bible, that really matters anyway.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It didnt happen. Everyone's still here.

Now what??? When is the next due date?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Perhaps the rapture DID happen and the righteous were taken to heaven.

And all of y'all have been left (behind)

Um Undo, do you have something against us men? What did we ever do to you? I mean I can understand personaly, im not the biggest fan of women, but

[edit on 10/1/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

nope, i have nothing against men. but i propose some men are being used by extra-terrestrials who want to modify the population of the planet, by targeting the females on it (who create more humans). my point was, that if we are going to start talking about who is the cause of more violence, i think we know the answer to that, and it isn't religion.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well you guys must be asshats like me because I was talking to my neighbor one minute, trying to convince him to let me have his wife when he gets raptured (if you saw her you'd know she must've done something to piss off Jesus before she settled down) Suddenly there was this bright flash of light, Joe is gone and all that's left sitting in front of me was Joe's boots with smoke rising from them.
I figure either he was raptured to heaven, struck by lightening or the LHC has reversed the polarization of his atoms, dematerialized him and beamed him to an awaiting space ship occupied by the GFL

Anywho... I'll bbl, I have to go nextdoor and let Joe's wife know that Jesus wants us to do it.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I know I know but France has apologized for Marcelle Marceau on several occasions already and we shouldn't hold that against them.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
[Oh man, I can. A room full of Gerard Butler clones.

Hey, whatever happened to 'lead me not into temptation'???
I doubt you could resist that much temptation! LOL!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by undo

I know I know but France has apologized for Marcelle Marceau on several occasions already and we shouldn't hold that against them.

What the? speak english, i'm slow witted.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

that's one of those places in scripture i have trouble with.
he tells adam and eve, go forth, be fruitful and multiply..
then by the time the new testament comes along, it's don't look at
women. don't look at men. don't think about sex. if ya gotta think about it,
get married. that's a long way off from, "Be fruitful and multiply."

somebody who didn't like women (like our friend "whatukno"), decided to tinker a bit with the scripture so the men would feel guilty for even looking
at a lady as a possible fruitful multiplier.

shrug. don't blame me. blame the french or some crap like that.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wow, you took my joke and made a point!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

it was pretty bad by the time jesus came along. some of the jewish men would close their eyes if a lady was coming down the street, at the risk of tripping over their own robes and landing smack down in the middle of the road, broken appendeges, whatever it took to keep from thinking about being fruitful and multiplying.

sigh. something's terribly wrong somewhere, and i got a sneakin' suspicion i know right where it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Hey, whatever happened to 'lead me not into temptation'???
I doubt you could resist that much temptation! LOL!

*Weighs Options*

Gouging out my eyes to keep from sinning.

Or...

Hanging out with you Guys.

Ok, I'll hang out with you guys.

There's always Bible thumping to do.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

jesus certainly didn't close his eyes because women were in his vicinity.
in fact, he was one of the only (if not the only) prominent figures of that timeframe, that actually treated women like they had value above and beyond child-rearing and
household chores. he included them in the process of spreading the gospel.
he was innovative. he was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of his time. heck, he's waaaaay ahead of this time. ya only have to read the statistics on female abortions and black abayas in 100 degree farenheit temps, to know he's still ahead of the curve where the subject touches on how to treat females

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I totally agree with you.
Jaxson and I are just having some fun and blowing off steam. I wouldn't really gouge out my eyes... especially not in a room of Gerard clones... especially not if they were wearing their POTO wardrobe.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join