Rapture Septemeber 2008

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i'm still shocked that female circumsion is still going on. imagine, God gives you the parts so you at least enjoy the process and some guys make up a law to remove your pleasure in it (but they keep their own!!). now what could've possessed them to make that decision, pray tell?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It didn't happen, as suspected, how boring.

The only thing that happened was that the video was removed.

OP, please explain this.

[edit on 1/10/2008 by mandrake]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's only so that they don't have to worry about their women wanting to mess around on them! Takes away the sexual desire. Truly sad if you ask me!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

i'm not the op, but i think i can help a bit.
the idea is that if it isn't this year, it will be some year
at that same time of year due to the calendar set up.

it's a little bit of insight into the way to read the hebrew
calendar, for prophecy buffs.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

oy.
what about if they cheat on their wives? do they then whack off their own pleasure points? no. they. don't.

see somebody high up in the feeding chain (ETs no doubt), modifies the planet's population everyso often by modifying how men deal with women. destroying someone's sex drive, is just one of those ways. i can well imagine had the ET told them to do that to themselves instead, that ET would be out of a job.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I hate to say it, but it's just the way the male mind works. It's OK for men to mess around, but not for women. Truly unenlightened mindset. Surprising coming from a man, huh?!? But then again, I've always hated double standards!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

well...it might be that, but if you combine it with all the other rules that lead to that particular mindset to begin with, you might see it a bit differently.

the orphanages in china are filled with female children. since the onset of the one child policy, they've already aborted so many females it is the equivalent of every female in the USA. that's alot of dead females. there's an entire generation of men growing to adulthood who will never have a chance at a relationship with a female, no matter how good looking they may be or how much money they have (unless they break the law and kidnap one).

[edit on 1-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what was meant to happen in september? I heard sometthing significant was meant to happen on the 30th?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
check this out:
acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu...

perhaps all this is a sign of the times
population control of this nature is not possible if people have
respect for human life, but that's not what we are being taught nowadays,
is it?
we are prime target time for rapture, i think.
there is truly no other solution for such a horrible situation.
if the population will continue to rise, and the solution is always to abort, abandon and otherwise abuse the female population, it can't be allowed to continue. we need a viable solution and since the world leaders don't appear to be working on a real one that doesn't require forcing people to sterilize themselves, wipe us out with viruses, abort the females back into the dark ages, or some other ghastly scenario, rapture seems the only viable solution.

it's terribly inhumane as it is now.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's October and the rapture hasn't happened yet and I 'll tell you why. The bible doesn't support the rapture happening before Christ returns!!! 2 resurrections, one to life and one to judgement. There are 1000 years separating the two resurrections. The true rapture is the first resurrection spoken of in revelation which happens at the sounding of the TRUMP OF GOD which ushers in the 2nd coming of Christ. END OF STORY.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yes.

Sadly many Christians expect to be gone, when the Tribulation comes.

It will not happen.

There will be a SMALL segment of Christians, protected on earth.

The rest of Christianity (in name or in reality) will be subject to persecution and killed

Revelation 6:11
Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, UNTIL the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be KILLED as they HAD BEEN was completed.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosen

I don't know if I'm thinking along the same lines as you, about this... but the falling stars from the sky, might that be the thing in the tribulation about how there are like 2 meteors that hit the earth?

I'm not entirely sure, but I couldn't help but bring that up... ^^;

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by DanielsMagi

Dude if it you get raptured, can I have all your stuff?

And my bills and problems too.

You'll get the good and the bad all in one package if I am raptured.

All kidding aside I have been noticing some really unusual behavior in many people that I know that is not normal. And I heard a large type fog horn the other night while I was sleeping, I jumped straight up out of bed and was shaking from head to toe. I normally sleep very well and even when I do have something startle me it doesn't leave me in a shaken state for hours.

I don't believe in the dogma of one religion, but I do respect peoples paths they choose.

I also don't believe in dogmas that lead by fear.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Realtruth]

I know what you mean. I've honestly been unusually jumpy since I started beleiving in the rapture, like I try my best, but I'm not sure of myself.

So like little things happen, and I'm like, "Please tell me that wasn't the rapture... >n

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
reply to post by tallcool1

Hey Tallcool, I think you hit it on the head with Darby. Until the 1830's there was never ANY talk of a rapture. So I'm with you, I think we will all have to go thru the tribulations. But that's ok... cause I'm ready. I just hope I survive long enough to see Jesus come back in the clouds... wow would that be a cool day!

One other thought on this. Christ said we won't know the day, hour, or minute.... does that mean we COULD know the month or year? I have always wondered...

Strange as this may sound... I would be kinda... not neccessarily happy... but almost would prefer that, that christians go through the tribulations, if we got to heaven at the end of it all... I mean yeah I wouldn't look forward to all the pain. But I don't think I could get my friends and family to beleive in time if we were raptured out...

So what I mean is that I would very willingly go through pain and suffering, if it ment in the end that I could get those I love to heaven as well because of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn

Thousands of people disappear everyday, what makes you believe it hasn't already begun?

Give that thought some consideration.

Also, when reading the scripture, I get the impression that the number of people in the rapture is to be a very small number.

From what I've picked up on from conversations with my dad and other people, I've heard that we'd know that the rapture has occured, becuase if no one else, babies would dissappear, because even being born into sin, the sin is not their fault, and they do not conciously sin, and thus they would definately dissappear.

So in short, We would know, because I'm pretty sure we'd have at least heard about all the world's babies dissappearing off the face of the earth, if it happened...

Also, I heard that the souls of those who have passed on but remain in the ground, would break through the earth and raise into heaven.

I'm not sure but between that, and art that I've seen, It seams that we would be able to look at one of those grave and see a hole or something where the coul came through...

That I realize may be be a mis-interpretation, given that I was looking art paintings, that may have just been expresing the concept... Idk.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Originally posted by crawgator406

Mark 13:32"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

It says no one knows ABOUT, as in we dont know what will happen exactically, and i do not believe that we will know the exact date (as that is mentioned elsewere as to be unknown) but we can be close. There wouldn't be a point to revelation if we weren't supposed to know some things about his coming.

I'm going to remain skeptical, but i will say that i am intrigued, and will pass on the information.

forgive me for my lack of total knowledge in this area, but I remember somewhere in the bible I was reading along with my pastor, that we know not the day or the year, but we do know the season.

So I'm not saying that it will happen this year or the next, because there is no exact answer givin in the bible, but it does tell us the season of the year. Fall.

That's what's got everyone's pants in a bunch, is that a very important time in the jewish religion happens during september, fall of 2015.

So thus why everyone is worried about it right now.

And so, they aren't neccessarily saying it IS going to happen in september (obviously we're still here) or that it is going to happen this fall (possible, given the signs, but not for sure) but so make you think, hey, i might want to look into this right now, not next month or next year, becuase it COULD be to late by then.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A large asteroid impacting the moon could possibly make the moon redish with a dark cloud of debris (making the sun dark) orbiting the earth. I bet that would make people think hehe.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by crawgator406

Mark 13:32"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Sorry to go off topic a little but I couldn't help but sit up when I read the above quote from Mark.

Is that a real verse from a bible?

The reason I ask is that some christians`have been working very hard on my head trying to explain how jesus is god.

If that verse is correct then its quite clear that god and jesus are 2 completely different entities, I tried being stupid for a few moments just to see if I could missread it or read it out of context.

Nope, that verse definately says jesus and god are 2 different entities, unless its talking about someone elses son or some other god.

No doubt ther'll be some really strange responses to my question from other posters telling me it really means something else or is a metaphore for chocolate spanners etc.

Or by some miracle some christians will accept that the verse means what it says.

Well, I'm not sure exactly what faith those christians you speak of are from, but i'll note this...

The section of the bhristian faith I come from used the the turm: "God the Father, the son and the holy ghost"

from my perspective, it's broken down to be like this "God" "the Father, the son, and the holy ghost"

meaning that the three are all god, but they are seperate entities, each serving a different porpose.

the father being the first to exist, and then the holy spirit and the son being created from him, I do beleive.

So thus, God the father, having created the other two, could know more about events to take place than God the son, or God the holy ghost, if he so choose to.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
If one takes the time to actually read Revelation, rather than just have it spoon fed to them by their local preacher, it quite clearly says that the 144,000 people to be spared the nasty stuff are all going to be virgin Jewish males, 1,200 from each of the 12 tribes. So if you ain't one of those, you're going to be stuck in the crap with the rest of the heathens. Too bad, so sad.

I'm not sure I'm mis-interpretting what your saying, but could the 144,000 jews you speak of, be the jews that are to be left after the tribulation?

becaus eit says that beleiving jews and gentiles (christians for those of you how don't know that word) will be summoned up.

And then the tribulation happens, and at the end of it all, armegedon happens when the world's armies march toward the city where the surviving jews so far are sheltering, and then jesus comes down and more or less smites them all with just a few words.

So anyways, could the 144,000 possibiliy be reffering to the number left on the earth at the end of it all?

Since it makes sense in a way, because there will still be jews from all 12 tribes remaining.

As for being all male. I don't know, I've never heard that bit before... ;;

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
I was listening to coast to coast one night a long time ago and some guy was on and talking about the end times. He said that the rapture was really a bunch of alien ships that drop by and scoop up a bunch people. Then once they have them all scooped up they take them somewhere and turn them into some kind of robot-cyborg-slaves or maybe it was food... I don't remember... it was a long time ago and I didn't pay much attention. Any one remember that show?

-Euclid

I've never seen that show, but reading this did remind me of something.

According to what i've heard, before the rapture, satan causes a bunch of events lie ufo sightings to distract those who were left behind from the truth.

Also, 'ufos' play a role in the tribulation as well, when halfway through, satan is rejected as god by those left behind (or something like that) and he releases demons that are trapped somewere in the heavens, and they come down in the form of aliens and what ever, and basically torment the lost ones.

I'm sorry if my interpretation in this aspect is just a little bit off, I've only heard this once before, from my dad (I haven't reached revelations in my bible yet, and I missed some of those church meetings because of school)

new topics
top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join