It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

that was almost as bad as a bible salesmen pitch . . .

The reptilian story is a hell of a lot more creative than Harry Potter any day; i have to agree with that.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Ok for the believers, is there any real evidence that has been subjected to real scrutiny?

Where do these reptilians come from?

Where are they now?

Why do we not have ANY physical evidence of their existence?

You know what gets under my skin - many people demand physical evidence for things like aliens/reptilians, but 99% of people on this planet believe in GOD (Christian, Muslim, Budda etc etc) without even asking for evidence.

To me that is utter utter madness. And you people call people like Icke nutters. Get a grip.

There has never been, or never will be ANY physical evidence for GOD at all, but im sorry to tell you there is MANY MANY testimnoies of people who have experienced aliens Greys and/or reptilians.

No wonder this forum is going down the toilet because it is infiltrated by professional debunkers who at the scent of a reptilian thread shout HOAX/CON......you sound just like the free energy debunkers. Ask yourselves this - How are you helping the community by debunking something that cannot be proved either way at this time. It is this arrogance of humans that has got the planet into this mess we are in now.

OPEN YOU MINDS PEOPLE. There is more to this existance than paying your mortgage and working.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

It has always amazed me as well at how much flack someone can get here for having a theory about reptilians...when they are in ancient literature. (i.e., fiery reptilian angels in Judaism, the snake in the garden, etc.)

And at the same time the people that have an issue with this believe in bugged eye grey aliens...like there is so much more proof of this or something. - Dont think Spielberg movies count as proof

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 26-8-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Haha haha. A bad bible salesman. Ha ha. I knew there was a reason I come here.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

It has always amazed me as well at how much flack someone can get here for having a theory about reptilians...when they are in ancient literature. (i.e., fiery reptilian angels in Judaism, the snake in the garden, etc.)

And at the same time the people that have an issue with this believe in bugged eye grey aliens...like there is so much more proof of this or something. - Dont think Spielberg movies count as proof

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 26-8-2008 by dAlen]

Absolutely! These debunkers try their hardest to debunk any mention of Icke/reptilians, but they all go on about Greys / God blah blah blah. This forum is suppoed to be a place for sensible discussion about alternative topics which have very little/if any proof. Unfortunately this forum is just a tool for people to personally attack anyone with a voice to speak out against the norm.

Ive started threads on the searl effect generator (free energy) and all i get is vicious attacks aimed at me personally for believing it will work. It is exactly the same for the reptilian theory and i believe in both. Evidence? I dont have any, but i dont see these people attacking religious people because they have no proof that GOD exists.

Remember -

THE ABSENCE OF PROOF IS NOT PROOF OF ABSENCE!

Please please wake up everyone and try to have some decorum in public places otherwise this forum is destined to turn into the CNN/FOX version of conspiracy central - totally manipulated by professional debunkers.

Peace and Love!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
no, I was agreeing with your statement. They have no proof, and base everything on pure speculation, so how can they be believed?

Or they've seen one too many sci-fi marathons

Out of all the reptilian threads I've read through, I've never seen one shred of evidence. I'm not asking for proof but merely evidence and NOTHING.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ariana9
Why post at all on this site on anything if your mind is totally clamped down. Let your mind roam possiblities. Geez, what's it gonna hurt? I personally think there is something to it. I can't talk about it to most people, obviously, but maybe I can come here and talk about it, right? Nope, too many people here that remind me of the people I know here in my town that their minds are totally clamped shut by gad. I thought abovetopsecret meant that it was of like-minded people who are interested in the possibilities of aliens, ufos, reptilians, and whatnot. Oh no, bunch of naysayers here. The people here are just as narrow=minded as anywhere else I guess. Not to be putting anyone down, but geez, let's have some fun discussions at least. Too many here get their kicks by squashing other people to make theirself feel smarter I guess.

Why would you think there is anything to it? The problem is there is absolutely zero evidence to think anything about it is real. I can't get any answers from any believers here at all about some very basic questions so where does that leave us?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Anyone know if this statement icke makes is true? " we have a reptilian part of the brain? I remember him saying this and always wondered what he ment. Anyone got a clue ?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
i love all the skeptics..sometimes irritating,but thats my problem

i know the beings are going to show themselves soon

How do you "KNOW" that? What evidence have you collected to make you think this has any truth to it?

,but sometimes i wonder if the skeptics will be able to see them..like we are operating at different dimensions or frequencies?

Please post scientific data regarding beings in different dimensions or even the possibility that organisms can operate in different frequencies. While you're at it, please define what a frequency is.

well you will see them by 2012..so you may as well prepare yourself

Why did you pick this date. Please give specific information regarding this date without bringing up the myth regarding the Mayan calendar predicts the end of the world.

this board has a lot of skeptics...i'm pretty sure some are paid though so it's all good.

Why would someone get paid to be a skeptic person here?
Skeptics are just people who aren't willing to believe in any silly thing without a bit of evidence to support the possibility of it's existence. We tend to employ things like logic and common sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Skipper1975

It's funny watching the skeptics (ego kick). But people like you and me have solid knowledge in understanding the reptilian (Draco) heritage, star system/s and how they came to be in Earths histories.

Please post your evidence to support this statement
Include the following:
What type of star system do they live in?
What star does their planet orbit?
What type of start does their planet orbit?
What type of planet do they live on?
How did they go about traveling here?
How long have they been here?
Please describe them in detail physically?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sblazed

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Skipper1975

not many people have seen real Reps...they are the hidden ones

i have done lots of research on them...send me a u2u message if you would like to know something.

(^_*)

Interesting...you've done a lot of research....
What factual evidence have you found? Please post the evidence. Thanks.

Go do your homework , you sound like some one who wouldn't beleive anything until he see it , sadly this is what favor much these bastards.

If you want me to "go do my homework" elsewhere, what is the point of you posting here? You see, if you have this "supposed" knowledge and this is a community board, the idea is to share the knowledge.

Let's think about your response for a second.......
If everyone here told everyone else to "go do your homework" every time someone asked any question here, they would need to shut down ATS as nobody would be here but elsewhere "doing their homework".

Also, when someone asks a question, it is a way of determining whether or not the poster really has the claimed knowledge or is just uttering nonsense. Every time I hear, "go do your homework", it means the poster is spewing nonsense or they would have gladly posted information to support their "idea".

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sblazed

Originally posted by Gorman91
Reptilians are not interesting because they are not evolutionarily possible in terms of probability.

This is ignorance at is best.

A little bit of advice. Instead of insulting the person, just disprove them.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
@jfj123 -

You demand proof all the time. Let me ask you a question. Do you believe in GOD ? If so, did you receive your hard evidence this entity exists ? If not, what basis did you come to this decision ?

All this jargon about reptilians being rubbish is just plain arrogance. The very fact there is no evidence does not mean they do not exist. Prove they do NOT exist. You cannot.

To spam this post with your constant debunking is rediculous. Let the OP talk about his opinions without being so darn rood about it. If you dont belive go and start your own anti reptilian thread so you can receive the flags and stars you so desperately deserve.

This is a place for open minds discussing the possibilities. We humans know very very little about our own universe and attitudes like yours do not aid the quest for knowledge, they hinder it.

I will say it again and again....

THE ABSENCE OF PROOF IS NOT PROOF OF ABSENCE.

Peace and love.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I agree, insult the topic not the person.
But how do you disprove something that isn't proven?

It's like aliens in general, can't disprove them, can't prove them?
God...Real or not?
It is a question of belief or faith.

The reason why most of this stuff is conspiracy THEORY, is the fact that most of it cannot be proven, just theorized.

I like the reptilian subject but have to say that most of the evidence is terrible...crappy video compression on utube videos of fox reporters is about it?

this one is probably as bad because of the quality but i like this one, perhaps because it's longer and is a little creepy, but still just dodgy camera footage and not proof...and it's worse quality than the fox reporters

Perhaps when there is anything remotely similar to evidence, folks may listen....until then, enjoy the crappy videos that are out there.

[edit on 26/8/08 by blupblup]

[edit on 26/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Originally posted by mystiq
Its not true that there is no proof. Witnesses are proof. They are enough to proof to convict someone for many years in a court of law. There are many witnesses to reptilians. Ufo abductees, and children who raised with systematic abuse and mind control and used in occult ritualistic settings. Theres a growing number of these coming forth. This may not be the kind of specimen proof others would like, but it qualifies as one part of proof and leads many to begin to seriously research this topic. [edit on 25-8-2008 by mystiq]

I completely agree. I did not believe the reptile concept. However, when a journalist who doesn't even know what she is talking about mentions that someone she saw starts to turn into a lizard and stated that it made her think she was going crazy, you have to step back and wonder what this reptilian idea really is, because that she did see someone turning into a lizard surely means something.

Maybe it proves she IS crazy. Did you ever think about that? Not trying to be a jerk , just sayin....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Reptilians are just like bigfoot.

An opportunist fund raising and degree-mill money-spinning attention grabbing endeavour. It has become a cult in the UFOlogy circles and the fringe fanatics. "Want to know more about reptilians? Buy my book!" "Want to know more about reptilians? Buy my DVD!"

All bigots and frauds are brothers under the skin. So they are likely to agree with each other and with the gullible non-critical thinking sheeps sustaining this 'cult', baaing to every ridiculous theory there is about reptilians(and sometimes aliens). Men of this type, if they cannot persuade enough foolish people to part with their savings, usually end up raving on the street and waving placards about the coming day of 'disclosure'.

And if they can't get any money, attention is the next best thing. You can see this happening even in ATS.

There is no physical evidence to support their existence.

And yes I'm talking about the so-called bipedal, upright walking reptilian beings that is becoming the joke of ATS and rightly so.

They only have written science fiction plot worthy of a B-grade alien invasion movie to support their wild thories.

Thus they do not exist.

And those who believe in Reptilians might as well believe in the Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the closet boogieman.

Any alien or other worldy being encounters can be explained with sleep paralysis, hallucinations, drugs and sleep deprivation.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Still reading, but I have to go out for a bit and just wanted to jump in quickly, apologies if it has been said.

I believe in the reptillian theory, no stranger than the short greys with large eyes, whether they be alien, or an older race from earth, or both. I've noticed that alot of people find it hard to believe that they are bi-pedal like us, or walk up right like us. We apparently evolved to our current form, to absorb and trap heat, reptilians, I'm guessing, are cold blooded, which could make this and evolutionary certainty? Not sure, just throwing round ideas, but to dismiss it outright because it's been seen in movies first, or because its too similar to us, is, to me, ridiculous.

Do aliens have to appear alien? as a rule?

again, sorry if this has been said.

EMM

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
Reptilians are just like bigfoot.

An opportunist fund raising and degree-mill money-spinning attention grabbing endeavour. It has become a cult in the UFOlogy circles and the fringe fanatics. "Want to know more about reptilians? Buy my book!" "Want to know more about reptilians? Buy my DVD!"

All bigots and frauds are brothers under the skin. So they are likely to agree with each other and with the gullible non-critical thinking sheeps sustaining this 'cult', baaing to every ridiculous theory there is about reptilians(and sometimes aliens). Men of this type, if they cannot persuade enough foolish people to part with their savings, usually end up raving on the street and waving placards about the coming day of 'disclosure'.

And if they can't get any money, attention is the next best thing. You can see this happening even in ATS.

There is no physical evidence to support their existence.

And yes I'm talking about the so-called bipedal, upright walking reptilian beings that is becoming the joke of ATS and rightly so.

They only have written science fiction plot worthy of a B-grade alien invasion movie to support their wild thories.

Thus they do not exist.

And those who believe in Reptilians might as well believe in the Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the closet boogieman.

Any alien or other worldy being encounters can be explained with sleep paralysis, hallucinations, drugs and sleep deprivation.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

Then i have to say the same applies to GOD and all religions. There has never been and will NEVER be any proof of GOD so using your analysis applied to religion - GOD does not exist.

Now try using this argument to the Religous people on ATS....you will be shot down in seconds. So your argument is totally flawed - PERIOD!

So you see the very fact you debunkers shout at the top of your voice reptilian/greys/aliens dont exist and people are making mass profit from shouting about it.....is just utter rubbish......the exact same can be said about Christianity....they scream at the top of their voice taking money from all who follow, but thats allowed and accepted isnt it? Why because 90% of the world has been brain washed. The religious institutions are at the bottom of the dirt IMO.

So you see Sir, as long as people continue to make threads about religion, i will continue to post threads and replies to threads about the discussion of aliens.

The day you can show me proof GOD exists then i will stop all discussions about reptilians/greay/aliens or try my best to find proof.

Peace and Love.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
OK OK! A lot of talking goin on here!

We got a forum for ghost and spirits here, one for myth beasts and crypto.
So why the hell is this whole reptilian thing moved to a "JOKE" forum?

If they exist and this could possible be ( NO NO don't start with evolution. We have no clue about evolution cause we found some dino bones. We really no nothing about this world or even space.) and they are really controlling humans and our world, this is what they want. Put this reptilian thing in a joke box! You guys writing pages of threads and posts bout greys and bigfoot. Is there any physical evidence of them?? NO not really. If someone post a story that he saw a grey you all like Wow tell us more. If it is about reptilians you say the guy must be nuts!!

They want to be secret. Nobody shall know that they exist.Keep goin that is what they want!

www.luisprada.com...

Just look at the link. This is what is goin on in our world!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join