It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devilnitro28
OK OK! A lot of talking goin on here!

We got a forum for ghost and spirits here, one for myth beasts and crypto.
So why the hell is this whole reptilian thing moved to a "JOKE" forum?

If they exist and this could possible be ( NO NO don't start with evolution. We have no clue about evolution cause we found some dino bones. We really no nothing about this world or even space.) and they are really controlling humans and our world, this is what they want. Put this reptilian thing in a joke box! You guys writing pages of threads and posts bout greys and bigfoot. Is there any physical evidence of them?? NO not really. If someone post a story that he saw a grey you all like Wow tell us more. If it is about reptilians you say the guy must be nuts!!

They want to be secret. Nobody shall know that they exist.Keep goin that is what they want!

www.luisprada.com...

Just look at the link. This is what is goin on in our world!

I agree. As soon as someone mentions reptilians it is a thread that is thrown into the crap box. I wonder why ? And people dont think ATS is monitored or controlled. hmmm i beg to differ.

And again your right - the very mention of Greys - WOW, amazing, show me blurred images which everyone likes and takes as proof. Why can we not have the same decorum in respect to reptilian threads.

Sometimes ATS you are rediculous! Totally controlled.

Deny Ignorance....? I think ATS needs to look at its mottos once again to remind itself of why this forum was set up. Please - this forum was once amazing.

Peace and Love.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just wish someone, somewhere, would provide a slice of evidence that these so-called reptilians exist! Apart from extremely dodgy video showing father Bush' eyes to bit slightly odd there's really nothing that you can get your teeth into. It gets worse when you consider, and it has even been mentioned on this thread, that as soon as you declare you're a sceptic you're immediately labelled a reptile!
I'm off to dislocate my jaw and eat a guinea pig. . !

link   

Originally posted by 1234567
Then i have to say the same applies to GOD and all religions. There has never been and will NEVER be any proof of GOD so using your analysis applied to religion - GOD does not exist.

Now try using this argument to the Religous people on ATS....you will be shot down in seconds. So your argument is totally flawed - PERIOD!

Are you really trying to use a conjecture of how other people would respond to a completely unrelated topic as a means of demonstrating flawed logic?

So you see the very fact you debunkers shout at the top of your voice reptilian/greys/aliens dont exist and people are making mass profit from shouting about it.....is just utter rubbish......the exact same can be said about Christianity....they scream at the top of their voice taking money from all who follow, but thats allowed and accepted isnt it? Why because 90% of the world has been brain washed. The religious institutions are at the bottom of the dirt IMO.

False analogy, to start. Even if it were correct, what is your point? Christianity gets to do it, so why doesn't ufology? This is your defense? In case you may not have realized this, there are critics and skeptics of Christianity as well.

The day you can show me proof GOD exists then i will stop all discussions about reptilians/greay/aliens or try my best to find proof.

I like how you're using a religious debate as both a motivation to keep discussing aliens and as an excuse to not have to provide any proof.

You clearly have put logic and reason at the forefront.

link   
i also do not beleive that they shapeshift, but more use high technology fittetd,into simple looking items, like a wristwatch maybe, a bracelet, an amulet., and this is where the idea of enchanted/magic/cursed/trapped djin comes from. High tecnology, from an advanced race that evolved before us and hid from us,(safety, contamination, tastyness?)

IM geussing that, this is where the stories of the gods comes from, in the breif times we mingled. and worshipped them for ther abilities.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

Thank you!
No one liner!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
As soon as someone mentions reptilians it is a thread that is thrown into the crap box. I wonder why ? And people dont think ATS is monitored or controlled. hmmm i beg to differ.

Sometimes ATS you are rediculous! Totally controlled.

Deny Ignorance....? I think ATS needs to look at its mottos once again to remind itself of why this forum was set up. Please - this forum was once amazing.

Why must you (that's a rhetorical you) always look for conspiracies and convoluted explanations for simple phenomena? Here's an idea: maybe the majority of people out there simply don't buy into the reptilian concept for whatever reason, and maybe that's why you don't see much discussion on it. See how much easier of an answer that is?

Peace and Love.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
so if they don't buy it, why they don't just shut up?
Why talking about stuff that they don't believe?
For example. I'm not really into that ghost and spirit thing, so I don't look at the threads nor do I bitch around that ghosts don't exist.

If they not into that reptilian thing don't read it! So simple!

Of course all the youtube vids are crap. Bush and Cheney can not shapeshift, they look that ugly

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I would just like to add that many think that the annunnaki are reptilians but if you read the ancient texts they clearly state that they were not allowed to replicate the annunnaki's original form. So all the reptile people all over the walls in mesopotamia are not the real representations of them.

I have no idea about the other reptilian artwork in other parts of the world. Just wanted to add that.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
HA HA...this thread has being put where it belongs..the skunkworks. It's a good thing the mods are doing thier jobs. As for the god and reptilian BS...there is just about enough evidence for both....circumstantial...both have thier stories and both have thier ancient art(as for the ancient art...I think people are seeing what they want concerning the reptiles). To believe in one you must believe in the other. I don't believe in neither nor do I believe in greys....but as for the greys at least those believers offer some footage or pics....fake though...but non the less evidence..where are the pics and footage of these reptile people. The most stupidest argument...Prove they don't exist...that is the most dumbest argument you guys have. I can prove they don't exist..links to youtube vids where no reptiles are in it...how about pics with no reptiles in them or how about go outside and see if you can see them...there's your proof
When the date comes and goes for the reptiles showing themselves and they don't(because they do not exist), you will find some excuse for this. You believers always tell us, the skeptics, to have an open mind, yet you do not have one. You have made up your mind and refuse to see anything else. have you ever thought that maybe they just do not exist. You will say NO because of all the evidence out there...WHAT EVIDENCE..I for one have not seen any. I have looked into this subject and have found nothing to it but wishful thinking. I did not come to my non belief of this subject over night. I studied it and realized it was nothing but a big joke, Played on people with small minds that are easy to manipulate

[edit on 26-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
HA HA...this thread has being put where it belongs..the skinkworks. It's a good thing the mods are doing thier jobs. As for the god and reptilian BS...there is just about enough evidence for both....stories and ancient art. To believe in one you must believe in the other. I don't believe in neither not do I believe in greys....but as for the greys at least those the believer soffer some footage or pics....fake though...but non the less evidence..where are the pics and footage of these reptile people. The most stupidest argument...Prove they don't exist...that is the most dumbest argument you guys have. I can prove they don't exist..links to youtube vids where no reptiles are in ti...how about pics with no reptiles in them or how about go outside and see if you can see them...there's your proof

So if you don't belive in this stuff, why are you here???

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

For example. I'm not really into that ghost and spirit thing, so I don't look at the threads nor do I bitch around that ghosts don't exist.

Of course all the youtube vids are crap. Bush and Cheney can not shapeshift, they look that ugly

What sort of sense does that make? The only way to get to understand these things in greater detail is to debate it. The notion that if you're not interested in something then dont read the thread is ridiculous.
Half of the worlds doctors and medical scientists have absolutely no interest in cancer but they're still studying it and looking for the cure!

I think what you're really trying to say is that you want to continue kidding yourself and to hell with those who attempt to make you see how foolish your claims are. For gods sake, aren't we in enough trouble with everything thats going on in the world without adding hamster eating reptiles into the mix?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Devilnitro28

To help get rid of the nonsense..so we can move hopefully get some serious research in to the paranormal. To see if there is actually anything to it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by fishspeaker
I would Not Be Surprised (Startling Moment) if Many of The Disinfos and Skeptics here are Reptellian Creatures in Hiding or Engineering Traitors . The Reptellian Race are Brutal and have been Waging war on Over 300 other races for millions of years , The Greys are their Main openent and Earth (Trijlav) is a Vital Battle Site for this War , We must Heed the warnings of these Videos Concerning the Reptellian Threat .

Great post !

You can't even spell Reptilian or opponent correctly, so why should anyone believe that you are intelligent enough to know all of the secrets pertaining to Alien races?

I keep seeing this... and I wish mods would correct people who use bad spelling or grammar to attack the op or writer... just because someone has a little bad spelling does not mean its any less true.. same with the opposite just because an article has perfect spelling doesn't make it any more true.. this is not english class if you wish to teach english then become a teacher. Stop lambasting others that don't have perfect spelling. I am sure I can catch a few typos in your past posts.. everyone has one! so stop

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I agree with him if people don't beleive in it then don't post or keep posting.. this is a sign that peoples are scared of beleiving it.. so they get on the offensive.. The world is too complex already and adding reptilians would be too much to handle for hu mans just keep worrying about REALITY and forget about the reptilian stuff. Its ironic that people are willing to beleive inlittle 4 foot greys then reptilians ... reptilians are more plausible because they may be a product of dinosaur evolution... there is some science there... unlike the greys ...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

What sort of sense does that make? The only way to get to understand these things in greater detail is to debate it. The notion that if you're not interested in something then dont read the thread is ridiculous.
Half of the worlds doctors and medical scientists have absolutely no interest in cancer but they're still studying it and looking for the cure!

I think what you're really trying to say is that you want to continue kidding yourself and to hell with those who attempt to make you see how foolish your claims are. For gods sake, aren't we in enough trouble with everything thats going on in the world without adding hamster eating reptiles into the mix?

It makes sense, but you didn't get it. Before I never believed in all that stuff. But I was interested and kept on reading. What kind of fuc.. up quote is that with the cancer?? It is there job to find cures.

This here is not a job. it is more like a hobby. So if your hobby is RC Cars, then don't go to a stemp collectors forum and complain that this is ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Although I like to read the opinions of the people here at ATS I usually don't bother commenting although when you look at the arguments for a christian God and the basis of the known history and then you look at the argument for the possibility that we were created by an older race such as what we call alien, and the history of that and with an open mind seriously research the two possibilities and then of course Darwinism and many other belief systems, it does come down to what you have been taught which is rarely to think for yourself in anyway that is real and not extremely narrow, at least it would seem that way to me when I have to read the drivel that some of you go on with. The personal attacks, debunking and closed minded attitudes of some I find sadly typical of humans and it makes it easy to see why our world is in such a state.

I had only heard a little of the possibility of reptillians until after coming face to face with one and wanting to know what the hell it was I spent some time looking into it. There is a lot of crap that gets said about such things, but here is a real truth, they do exist, the one I saw was about 9 feet high wore no clothing except for some type of utility belt for the want of a better term, the top half of this bipedal creature was massive compared to the lower half of it structually, and although it looked like it could tear me in half with its bare hands once it realized I had seen it seemed to freak turned and as it took off, hit something on its belt and became invisible. Now I would of been very skeptical of such an idea until I saw it with my own eyes and can understand why some people might find it highly unlikely, and hey you know nothing of me, I could be just another crackpot speaking dribble for attention and the hope someone might abuse me. But I am an intelligent person and would certainly not deny the possibility based on the fact I have never personally encountered one or based on the fact that we are taught not to think for ourselves, what has ATS become? And attacking people because of a typo or mispelllllling is truely pathetic, I hope you all have a wonderful week and hey relax on the personal attacks...It is waste of space and just gets boring, if you don't have an interest in the subject you are only here to cause trouble and get off abusing people. Hide behind your puder fool, say it isn't so, but I know different...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

See a psychiatrist...he/she will explain what you have seen. There is always an alternative to having delusions.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by Devilnitro28

To help get rid of the nonsense..so we can move hopefully get some serious research in to the paranormal. To see if there is actually anything to it.

Hey riggs2099 it is good to be a sceptic, but just look at the whole ATS forum.
You find a good thread and start reading, trying to gather information on some subject, then it begins: It is a hoax, this is not true, yes it is true, not is is not and so on. This really sucks. If someone post some stuff, let's say the one made a picture of an UFO and posts it and another member debunks it as "swamp gas". That is good. But all the debates true not true it is just annoying.

I know the whole reptilian stuff sounds "ridiculous", but little grey aliens stories don't sound much better.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I agree with him if people don't beleive in it then don't post or keep posting.. this is a sign that peoples are scared of beleiving it.. so they get on the offensive.. The world is too complex already and adding reptilians would be too much to handle for hu mans just keep worrying about REALITY and forget about the reptilian stuff. Its ironic that people are willing to beleive inlittle 4 foot greys then reptilians ... reptilians are more plausible because they may be a product of dinosaur evolution... there is some science there... unlike the greys ...

So basically you want to come onto ATS post something plainly ridiculous and only have believers reply and agree with you! Honestly, is that what you really want?
As for reptilians. . . denying their existence is not to admit being scared of their reality! Thats utter nonsense. I deny their existence because I, like many overs, don't believe they exist! And as for believing in grey aliens. . . Sorry, don't believe in them either. Or the tooth fairy, the monsters under the bed, Easter bunny or Father Christmas.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

What kind of a setting was this in? Was it populated? I really don't want to be face to face with one. That being said, I still advocate peace and love as the best way to live, and simply getting out of its way promptly, as in a flash. Good thing he did that for you instead.

I really love you signature by the way!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join