It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
No actually I don't. I don't personally remember seeing a reptilian, but many others have. But I wasn't experiencing sleep paralysis when I saw the grey, as it was outside when I was playing in my grandparents yard. This was one of the rare daytime sitings of a grey. I was standing up and when I saw it, briefly rooted to the ground and unable to move. This didn't last for long though, so it obviously wasn't taking me then. In a moment I was able to run and tell my mother what I'd seen, and when I returned it was gone. But my memory of an abduction happened just after that some time, also around 5. The rest if they happened I don't remember, and I'm not actively seeking them. However, since I know what I experienced could not be sleep paralysis, I don't assume thousands of people are lying about what they experience. There are so many witnesses, and their testimony is invaluable.

Exactly. People are too quick to dismiss people who have experienced something weird as mad or delusional.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Your theories are based on Earth's evolution. What about the evolutionary pattern of either a different dimension or parallel universes?

For thousands of years we have had "hot spots" like the Bermuda Triangle that possibly could be "doorways" to other dimensions or parallel universes, physics wise these are viable possibllities.

You sound like you absolutely know it all case close.

A proud heart and close mind gathers no knowledge.

You also have no imagination.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I'm implying the post is a lie. There are no reptilians, which is why this uber-crap was moved to skunkworks.

Knowingly posting lies as facts is against the rules.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Still reading up, but like to just say:

"hmmm. That inherently means it is a reptile of some kind.

Scales and reptile like characteristics are very simply PRIMITIVE evolution devices. Even some dinosaurs are shown to have begun having mammalian-like skin, rather than scales. The fact that towards the end of the Cretaceous most dinosaurs had feathers, and the fact that only feathered dinosaurs survived, AND the fact that they are the most diverse group of dinosaurs, all point to scales being primitive. Just look at life. No reptile ever got very intelligent.

Elephants, cuddle fish, Dolphins, whales, trodons, crows, magpies, etc etc, all got rid of scales, or lessened them."

Most of the legends state that these reptilians lived in the earth, not on the surface and since the current theory is that evolution is creatures seeking an efficient balance with our surroundings, hence, feathers and hair/fur for cold periods. IF they evolved for millions of years after fleeing underground, surely evolution would start adapting to the new environment?

sorry if this has been said.

EMM

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why is everyone complaining and rejoicing that this is in skunkworks? it isn't or should I say wasn't meant to be a derogatory place for 'BS' threads, it's a speculative forum, which is exactly what this all is.

People call them reptiles as they resemble reptiles, people are arguing over semantics here, for over 3 pages or so. They look like lizards, that stand upright and are bi-pedal, so people call them reptillians, there are conflicting views from contactees as the races themselves have conflicted views, is it hard to think these races may conflict with each other on beliefs aswell as their points of view? just like us.

Mintwithahole, is it so hard to consider that there maybe more than one form of reptiles? I have read about the 'alien reptillians' from the likes of Collier, phil schneider, Thomas Costello and Icke, aswell as the terrestrial reptiles from the Lacerta files etc. The terrestrial reptillians apparently evolved before us, from dinosaurs, in their primitive form was when they sought refuge in caves and underground tunnels during cold periods, they are apparently millions of years more evolved than us, who really knows on what these beings are capable of.

Do you think we could 'relocate' a tribe from the amazon, into a 'zoo' type replication of their original habitat? do you think they'd notice?

The alien reptillians apparently come from a wide variety of different places, but the main 'honchos' come from Orion apparently, these are the ones that apparently want to enslave us, aswell as controlling the greys and nordics (again, a description, not actually descended from Vikings), these have apparently been around for billions of years. Again, they may not all have the same views, some maybe what we could consider 'good', relative to us anyway.

For me, these are all possibilities, we are all fumbling in the dark trying to find out what the hell is going on and shouting definitive answers off and requesting definitve proof, isn't helping anyone. (lol, just remembered the 3 blind men and the elephant routine
)

As for shapeshifting, I'm with many people here, I don't think it's shapeshifting, if they were to exist, it would more likely be technology, or some sort of advanced telepathy, distortion of percption, or something similar, then again, anything is possible.

EMM

[edit on 2-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 2-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Surely being sceptial is not just a case of seeing and believing just what we want to, but believing what seems logical with the evidence we have. Even after much searching these reptillian claims are interesting but still go against logic with what we know.

We can, on that point go as far as questioning everything we know currently and what we have have been taught in the past, have we been conditioned all our lives.. the problem then is we can end up questioning everthing...ever and still get nowhere. It's important to question things and research but just as important to go with what feels right and logical, otherwise we can question if we are really here, a germ on a giants finger nail, a thought, it can go on forever. Is the moon real?

Also reports, claims and evidence of what people saw, no matter how silmilar the accounts, is not hard evidence, you weren't with the folk when it happened, police report or not, maybe these reports are all floating around to keep people occupied and interested, maybe they are designed to occupy us while other things are going on, maybe the government wanted a little healthy speclation and fabricated the ufo information and let it out to see how quick news travels and what we are likely to believe, maybe it's an experiment on us, it wouldn't be hard!!

My point is who knows? By saying this is fact and believing 100% it's just as bad as not even looking into things before dissmissing others views.

Keep questionning, keep open thoughts, but don't fry your own brain!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

For me, these are all possibilities, we are all fumbling in the dark trying to find out what the hell is going on and shouting definitive answers off and requesting definitve proof, isn't helping anyone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not quite sure what you're saying but if it is that we all should just be taking this reptilian super race nonsense at face value without questioning it then I think you are as wrong as it's possible to be. Hallucinations, paranoid delusions, fantasy prone individuals, the list is endless. If I see a six foot tall pink rabbit I'm obviously having some sort of hallucination but if someone see's a six foot tall humanoid reptile it has to be true mainly because David Icke says it's so! If Icke had said the world was ruled by shape shifting hamsters these people who claim to see reptiles would be seeing a shape shifting Hammy Hamster.
It's all nonsense.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

I agree the theory is interesting, although that is all it is at the moment.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The only reason i see this being mocked for is that people say they can Shape Shift even though its never been proven. And also people wildly accuse people of being 'Reptilian Overlords' with out any proof. Simple

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

i have noticed as well that there is a reaction among many at ATS to the mention of reptilians that is along the lines of "you #ing NUT!"

however, i'd point out that ATS has been infiltrated by disinformation agents, the only problem is they are not here to only spread disinformation but also they have been spreading negative forms of conversation techniques etc etc

now a days on ATS you are less likely to be maturely debunked and more likely to receive a 5th grade verbal beat down, i think this relates to reptilians as well as any other topic foreign to a member who is of this low caliber of intellect.

i'd also point out that, for some odd reason not too many are familiar with the hoard of reptilian material that exists. sure alot of members see it mentioned here and there, but most think it's so outlandish that they will never give any amount of their freetime to seeing what they could google in five minutes on the subject. instead a person will see a post that mentions it and consider it more worth their time to post a reply about how rediculous that is, because they have never heard anything of the like and it goes against their version of reality and what is real, then they move on.

thanks for posting this because it brings to light that... HEY THIS IS A CONSPIRACY WEBSITE! which alot of people tend to forget.

in my mind a person of intellect and/or any person trying to seek any form of truth should come here with reasonable doubt and some form of logic or firm likeness to that, but also be prepared that 'the truth' might require one to rethink parts one's beleife system, possibly sometimes the whole system.

thanks for posting
edit on 7/1/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have seen them out of the corner of my eye - there seem to be a more physical kind that is spiritually advanced, and there is another kind that appear to exist in a parallel dimension, and have a more materialistic/immature awareness akin to most other humans.
edit on 1-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

Im just trying to figure out why ATS is mocking the people who post a thread on Reptillians? I've noticed threads here on ATS that are really not just Youtube videos but serious seekers and knowledged posters.

They are mocked because there is no such thing. Those of us who are not delusional know this. Simples.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join