It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorps
reply to post by Gorman91

Just because we have 2 legs reptillians arent allowed too?

never said that. if they evolved from dinos, they probably would, but they wouldn't be upright.

If you are saying that a reptillian humanoid is enough evidence to disprove the existence of reptillians, well that is a very narrow view on what life somewhere in the universe might have to look like.

So in other words, assuming the widest possibilities for life to look like, is narrow minded?

Oh please, explain!

Notice how almost all land walking creatures have 4 legs, mammel or not? I dont know why they all have 4 legs, why cant they have 6?

Did you read my posts? That's precisely my point!

Personally, I am on the fence. It goes both ways, whos the say they dont exist and whos to say they do especially when neither person has evidence?

Reptilians cannot exist because scales are a primitive method of skin. It would mean they are cold blooded, which means they would be far more interested in warmer worlds with no iced poles.

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Man makes God in his image, that's why reptile gods look like men.

Great job disproving yourself!

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh God your killing me DM, tails up in the air. I am reminded of high cat strut song.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

I've never seen a reptilian that's why I would mock it. I have seen unidentified flying objects. I see them all the time.... and some of them even make right angle turns at high speed. I don't know what they are.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

What date you have in mind when this one falls through
. I have heard these predictions many times and always the same thing....NOTHING! I could give a date too, of course nothing will happen but I can always make up another story to cover it. AUGUST 28, 2008 the alien overlords shall show themselves. And if they don't...ooops...must have forgot to add the one....

[edit on 26-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I think reptilian threads, as cool as they are, are mocked because:...

...c) Lack of a sufficient amount of solid govt. documents referencing reptilians. As well as major mainstream media's view of reptilians as science fiction.

They're mocked because of the lack of Government documents? Has it occured to you that maybe the Governments don't want us to know about them?

And as for the MSM's view of them as science fiction, i give the same response. Once people have been programmed to believe something is science fiction, it's very hard to break that.

eg. For arguements sake, if I actually did see a "reptilian", and ran and told someone that had watched every episode of "V", what do you think their response would be? "You've been watching too much TV"...

The truth always comes out. The elite know this, so a lot of the times, they like to present it first as science fiction. They do it all the time.

I strongly recommend people do not rely on our Governments to think for them. It's very dangerous, as they are all corrupt beyond belief.

[edit on 26/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Ahh I get it, you're one of those people into the whole man made religion thing. Another primative form of thought.

Well don't say I didnt give you the light of day, and try to put you on the right path, of truth, and love....

Not willing to read the books, yet you know what you know, because "God" told you? Can you ask your god, why he allows children to starve and suffer while you have the direct line with him?

Lets hope one day you see beyond the lie of religions and gain your true essence of self.

Z

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I'm not exactly sure, and never have been able to understand, why the government would care. I mean, who cares? If they were really THAT uptight, you might as well eliminate the fact that other planets exist.

there are so many failtastic loopholes in this theory it looks like the bread of lies had too much yeast.

link   

Originally posted by Sblazed
I could go on for hours but I have no interest in hurting your ego some more. But you should give up a little bit of it and acknowledge that your concept of this world is pretty off the track.

And why should I do that? Oh, that's right--because you simply tell me I should do so, even though you have no evidence for such reasoning. Gotcha

You won't understand the real cause by looking at some videos of UFOs flying around. I left this field some time ago loss of interest , after all why bother to even argue that aliens exist when I know that the implants scattered around my body were not put there by the hands of santa clauss.

Ah, yes. Because you have a personal claim, I should be a believer. Tell me, does that line work well with the ladies?

link   
If I ever did see a reptilian though.... I would probably shoot it if I thought it seemed aggressive. But how could one tell? Have you ever looked into a lizards or snakes eyes? It's impossible to tell what a cold-blooded creature like that has on its mind. At least when you look into the eyes of a dog or cat or lion you can sort of get a "feeling" for what it is thinking. Look into the eyes of a lion at the zoo..... and you can just tell its thinking, "if I wasn't behind this cage I'd eat you....", or a dog eyes, "hey... let's play.... I'm hungry"..... or a cats eyes, "leave me alone you clod"....

But a reptiles eyes.... gives me the heebee-jeebies.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

First you claim I believe in the man made religions, then you claim I am a member in them?

Geez, get yourself strait. Are you calling me an atheist AND a religious person at the same time???

sure. That makes sense

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
YAWN...what did the government do now. Oh...YAWN...they are covering something up and that is why there is no proof for anything any one says....YAWN. Heard it...Many times....its the believers holy grail.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'll be the first to say I don't know soddom from gomarrah. If their are lizard aliens out there....lock and load. Unless they bring zero point energy to us.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
yea I know. As if the government would be SOO interested in hiding such unimportant things.

link   

Was the whole "God made man in his self image" thing line you said.

So you do or you don't believe in some guy in the sky with a grey beard looking down at all the sinners?

Also please explain dinosaurs and how they fit into your belief system?

Thanks

Z

link   

Funny...you don't believe his crap...although he has just as much evidence for his beliefs that you do
You are definitly a M**ON

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I am Godless.

And the fact reptile gods appear in man's image proves they are pigments of primitive man's creation.

Tell me, if I believe man made all religion, why exactly would I believe IN the religion???

Is that not contradictory?

You know, like most of the stuff you say?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

And you're not worth it.

Z

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Bah. This coming from such a high-vibrational dude who pities the lower frequencies. I think we're beginning to see a pattern here.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Ahh I get it, I must be wrong.....

OK there are no such thing as reptiles because man sculptured a lizard action figure. I feel so elightened now. Back to Fox news for me...!

Hoorah!

Z

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's funny how this whole reptile thing resembles the V movies.tv show. People are just to damn lazy to come up with an original theory now a days.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join