It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's funny how this whole reptile thing resembles the V movies.tv show. People are just to damn lazy to come up with an original theory now a days.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

uh, yea.

There are also gods that look like eagles, horses, dogs, fish, squid, balls of light, spaghetti, elephants, and apes.

Is that to mean all those represent aliens too?

This "Roddenberry science" is so retarded.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Yeah the whole copy a movie star and be like him thing gets me thinking what those people lack in themselves.

That's why skeptics are so cool and on the edge

Z

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So answer this reptile dude.Why does God not exist but your reptiles do?. They both have evidence that would be considered circumstantial.

link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by riggs2099

Yeah the whole copy a movie star and be like him thing gets me thinking what those people lack in themselves.

That's why skeptics are so cool and on the edge

Z

Versus building yourself up to be some guru that you're clearly not. I see your point on authenticity.

link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And there are people that say "Freedom is not welcomed"??!

I just can't wait to be micro chipped, can you guys?!

Z

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hey! Don't you be makin' fun of my GI dino. I've had him a long time. He conquered worlds.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

uh... You seem to lack the common sense to do something wonderful called read ALL words

See that nice semicircle? it says Union of North America.

gee, I wonder what I could possible be implying? ???

Also, don't change the suspect.

So you have no way to disprove me, and now it's on to name calling?

YAWN.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Craft sightings , orbs , & light formations have achieved a relatively high level of "saturation" in the public psyche over the past few decades.

But once you get down to the alleged specifics i.e their biology /History/ Culture and their alleged intentions for mankind \ malevolent - passive observer or benevolent / .....personally speaking , i find it harder to digest , my mind is less willing to accept "this" aspect .

A mile long craft could hover over my house for an hour and it wouldn't rattle me as much as 1 minute standing in front of an off-world biological entity.
As interesting as U.F.O craft capabilities and physical composition might be ,its the occupants that hold the greatest wonder and fears for those who care to speculate.
We have relatively only recently been top-dog here on Earth,the possibility of a return to underling status would rest heavy on any mind.

Reptilians,.... sounds a bit like that T.v Show V
If i recall they had a panache for small birds....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I apologive Gorman, i missed those parts, . I personally believe that if there is other life out there it would take a more dominant form evolving to its habitat. I cant imagine a alien mastering space travel with only feet. So I wouldn't be surpised if half the universe had 2 hands 2 feet. But then again, how would I know, so this isnt exactly proving anything, just mere speculation on the subject.

I disagree with you on the scales fact though whether we are on the same terms or not is different. If reptillians came from another planet, perhaps a much colder one that their bodies evolved to, this planet may be warmer. And if not maybe the center of the earth is much hotter due to the 'hot magma' hehe, and this is where Hollow Earth Theories orginate from?

Once again, just mere speculation and I apologize for misreading.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I see people shape shift when I have one too many. The ugly girl suddenly becomes more attractive

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by scorps

no harm done.

But if reptilians did come from a colder world to see us as warmer, they would be feathered or having similar structures and had turned warm blooded, as cold blooded reptiles on a cold world world have a lackluster evolutionary experience.

Hey, That world on my banner is a 2 year project in speculative evolution. I created a world where squid beat fish onto land and when they went extinct, the fish that finally DID get onto land had no jaws and eat by using "muscle webs" to catch cellular and insectoid life. They had 8 limbs, and the sentient species had 2 become hands.

Anything is possible in different environmental strains.

Good night.

Oh an Z, I await your contrare to my evolutionary points.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
'The ugly girl became more attractive'. That's it I'm done. Stick a fork in me. I am LMAO. You all know how to slay me.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
Craft sightings , orbs , & light formations have achieved a relatively high level of "saturation" in the public psyche over the past few decades.

But once you get down to the alleged specifics i.e their biology /History/ Culture and their alleged intentions for mankind \ malevolent - passive observer or benevolent / .....personally speaking , i find it harder to digest , my mind is less willing to accept "this" aspect .

A mile long craft could hover over my house for an hour and it wouldn't rattle me as much as 1 minute standing in front of an off-world biological entity.
As interesting as U.F.O craft capabilities and physical composition might be ,its the occupants that hold the greatest wonder and fears for those who care to speculate.
We have relatively only recently been top-dog here on Earth,the possibility of a return to underling status would rest heavy on any mind.

Reptilians,.... sounds a bit like that T.v Show V
If i recall they had a panache for small birds....

lol..this is true..

i was scared of the reptilians for a while,but i have overcome that fear...

love/light conquors fear

i have heard about humans freaking out when seeing them,but i also heard most are of the light now so we should not fear them..

plus we have lots of help

you can prepare yourself by imagining being in proximity to one of these beings...if you really want to know,you should meditate on it..who knows maybe if your higher self is ready or maybe if one of your guiding angels isnt busy you will get some help on it

amazing times ahead of us..i feel it in me bones

i'm learning as we go too...we will always be seeking more knowledge..thats what humans do

bottom line is be of love and you will be good to go

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by scorps

Anything is possible in different environmental strains.

Oh an Z, I await your contrare to my evolutionary points.

Until you read what I posted, we have nothing to discuss. You might want to trace the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati (NWO) for your own interests. Down the rabbit hole you will go...

Z

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by thrashee

Ah the destruction of the troll. Never gets old. Like a supernova, but alot more common.

A lot.

not alot.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I think it's pointless discussing what aliens look like anyway, whether they're Reptillians, Greys, Nordics. If they're so far advanced they would be able to change their appearance. Perhaps, they would have to change their biology to suit our atmosphere. They could all be members of the same alien species who just decided to take on different forms.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well said C. Tellatubbies come to mind for me. They like bunnies.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The majority of topics on ATS these days have no evidence to backup the claim. It's supposition, superstition or paranoia. In fact you can go to any good backshop and read the very same stuff in the sci-fi novels. That is why these "claims" are dismissed.

What is the difference between an undocumented ATS topic and a sci-fi novel? The answer is: the sci fi author admits its fiction.

I have never seen any evidence for reptilians. Lots of stories about people who knows somebody who works with somebody who knows that they exist.......hmmm yeah right. That's good evidence...NOT.

I am willing to believe in anything but what I am not willing to do is be lead up a parnoid delusional garden path by folks who need a doctor! So some evidence please......

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I stand on a fence here also. There are many things about the theory that are very interesting. The best book i have read and didnt see mentioned is called the biggest secret ever told. Its a very crazy book that to me basically cross references all of the religions. It says that the people in the last supper(jesus) were actually the planets and the SON of God is really the SUN. It talks of the human body and our shape being a vibrational pattern that with a certain tone can be made on a flat board with sand(the sand outlining the human body) it says that in 2012 ish that the vibrational pattern that existed will stop. It also said something to the fact of if you look at the center of the human brain that this is called the reptilians brain in science books.......why would we call the center of our brain the reptilians brain in science books that talk about parts of the brain? hmmmmmm

it talks of reptilians from the LOWER fourth dimension living among us as blue bloods,pricess diana being a sacrifice, hollywood cover ups, hell it even talks about your favorite NES plumber and warp pipes fighting what? reptiles.

all in all im not a believer,but this book is still very good. it shows symbols such as a box on a box means WE OWN EVERYTHING now look at chevron next time you pass one. box on box.

IDK guys but after reading so many comments it sounds like all is as it should be. some can see the truth,some cant whatever way you want to look at it and whatever side truth is on. ANONYMOUS

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join