It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sblazed

Ignorance at its best is assuming the existence of something for which there is no proof.

Period.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You know...they are kind of cute as babies. But with the whole lizard breathe and eating babies under Denver airport, the shapeshifting, they get on my nerves.
Long live 'the great spaghetti octupus' and her progeny.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Are you a Denverite? We should hook up.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Yawn.

Proof, please.

Oh, that's right. There is no proof.

It's a wonder why reptilians are not treated more seriously.

Because peoples like you are too lazy to research seriously on a topic that only real truth seeker have the gut to investigate. So you debunk this because it would deeply shock you to acknowledge this as real. Your mind enjoy way more the dream and illusion and sadly it limit yourself of awarenes.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
In response to the OP...

About this time last year this forum was filled with "reptilian" video threads, all of which were hilarious, but annoying at the same time. One in particular was a reporter magically turning into his "reptilian" form on camera (forget the absurdity of *WHY* a reptile would be a lowly reporter) because for some reason he couldn't control it (lol), which was of course a youtube video. Someone found the original un-compressed video, and guess what? He didn't turn into his magical "reptilian" form! But people kept going on and on and on about it to the point of nausea.

Then it was every little compression glitch meant ZOMG REPTILE!@!!! And the madness continued, until many people like myself I'm assuming just quit coming to this section of the board.

Good riddance to all that nonsense, back to talking about UFO's!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sblazed
Because peoples like you are too lazy to research seriously on a topic that only real truth seeker have the gut to investigate.

Buh. Hah. Hah. Friggin. Hah. Nice appeal to emotion there. Only the "ballsy" researchers dare look into the truth, eh? Is that what seriously passes as logic in your head. For shame.

There is no truth, kid. There's nothing to investigate. But nice fairy tale you have there that conveniently supports your ridiculously unsupported beliefs. Gee, it's a wonder why skeptics laugh your behind out the door.

So you debunk this because it would deeply shock you to acknowledge this as real. Your mind enjoy way more the dream and illusion and sadly it limit yourself of awarenes.

Um, no. We debunk because you have not one shred of evidence to support your absurd claims. What's telling is how you're so willing to manipulate this fact into some kind of laughable judgment against skeptics who are just out to get you.

But do keep trying. You only bring (cough cough) credence to your cause.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
No Thrashee, Cleveland OH. But I remote view Denver regularly.

How's the DNC convention coming along? I bet that place is lockdown bigtime.
It is a sad day in C town to see our brownies get beat the way they did by the Lions. Heavy sigh....

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Oh yeah? We must talk

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Because peoples like you are too lazy to research seriously on a topic that only real truth seeker have the gut to investigate.

Buh. Hah. Hah. Friggin. Hah. Nice appeal to emotion there. Only the "ballsy" researchers dare look into the truth, eh? Is that what seriously passes as logic in your head. For shame.

There is no truth, kid. There's nothing to investigate. But nice fairy tale you have there that conveniently supports your ridiculously unsupported beliefs. Gee, it's a wonder why skeptics laugh your behind out the door.

So you debunk this because it would deeply shock you to acknowledge this as real. Your mind enjoy way more the dream and illusion and sadly it limit yourself of awarenes.

Um, no. We debunk because you have not one shred of evidence to support your absurd claims. What's telling is how you're so willing to manipulate this fact into some kind of laughable judgment against skeptics who are just out to get you.

But do keep trying. You only bring (cough cough) credence to your cause.

Thing is , behind all this cool talk you dont have more credibillity than I do. You don't put anything usefull here to backup your point that they do not Exist 'kid'.

Einstein once said ; -discrediting without investigation is ignorance at is best.

oh and for your emotional problems that I can see in your words ; Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
- Albert Einstein

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Sblazed]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Starting a thread about Reptilians will land you in Skunkworks usually.
Seems it's been decided by the powers-that-be that they simply do not exist.
Sure I got annoyed by the "shifter videos" but I agree they are more than worthy of discussion.
Even from a historical aspect.

We're only allowed to seriously discuss or mention "Grey" type beings.

As if there is more concrete evidence that they exist above all others.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
You know...they are kind of cute as babies. But with the whole lizard breathe and eating babies under Denver airport, the shapeshifting, they get on my nerves.
Long live 'the great spaghetti octupus' and her progeny.

hahaha aint that the truth!

All bow to the great spaghetti squid!

Z

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sblazed

Don't bother. His ego is bigger than the Orion star sytem!

Keep up your research and share with others, don't be put off by the world is flat mob.

Z

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Fact of the matter is this, they do not exist. If your willing to take stories as fact then you would be willing to take anything as fact. There are a lot of stories of vampires, witches, fairy..etc, they also have a lot of history. Do you believe they exist? Also do not forget about santa claus and the tooth fairy. Of course there will be those who will say that it is aliens disquising themselves....another B.S. POV.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

you say they don't and I say they do.

Z

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Thing is , behind all this cool talk you dont have more credibillity than I do. You don't put anything usefull here to backup your point that they do not Exist 'kid'.

I wouldn't have considered my talk cool, but it's nice to think that you thought so. Thanks!

I do have something useful to add--there is not one shred of evidence to support the idea of reptilians. I know, it's a bit of a downer to the believers, but it's a fact all the same.

Einstein once said ; -discrediting without investigation is ignorance at is best.

This is a fallacy of appeal to authority. Shall I really spell it out for you, or are you a big enough boy (or girl) to grasp the concept on your own?

oh and for your emotional problems that I can see in your words ; Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
- Albert Einstein

Gee, that's really swell. I'll program that thought into my ipod so that it's the "thought of the day" when I awake.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Some talk of the knowing the truth but when asked to show us what they know, they totally disregard that person and continue to rant. Why are reptilians considered a joke?, because it takes a very gullible person to have these beliefs. They has never been nor will there ever be any solid proof to this theory. I have looked into this subject when I first heard about it. It interested me and thought at first; what if there is something to this. When I first started in the paranormal world, I was a bright eyed believer. I had no facts to my beliefs and just believed, but when I actually studied the alien subject; i soon realized that there was nothing to it. Over the years I have become a hard nosed skeptic, but I would love to be proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Easy on big fella. Most people think of retilians as a contrivance of the first degree. We had a bit of fun with it. No need to get defensive. Some days we are just here for a good laugh.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You say vampires, , santa, tooth fairy exist?...
Well then you aren't the brightest of the bunch. If the reptilian theory has people like you pushing it, then this should go where it has always been. THE SKUNKWORKS.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

So you're saying it's ridiculous that:

1.) Earth could produce intelligent life.
2.) A species could evolve from unintelligent to intelligent in 250 million years.
3.) If intelligent life did develop on Earth, it would be able to develop craft capable of going into space.
4.) After 60-300 million years of evolution and scientific advancement, a civilization would be capable of removing things from Earth's soil.

We're only allowed to seriously discuss or mention "Grey" type beings.

As if there is more concrete evidence that they exist above all others.

- Lee

Like I said, the reptillian philosophy is much more believable then any others I've heard (this doesn't mean I believe them).

[edit on 25/8/08 by Cthulwho]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

If they had evolved. Why do we still have lizards, alligators and other reptilles around. The only thing they evolved into are smaller versions of themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join