Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Few points:

1 If Hollywood has done it, it could never be real mindset.

2 We are the centre of the universe. And we look how 'beings' should look.

3 We may believe in the so callled "grey aliens", but any other looking being would not be acceptable to the majority.

4 How could a lizard have a 'human body'?!

5 Anyone that publically speaks about reptilians is a 'nutter'.

5a Any one with real experiences is also a 'nutter'.

6 All historical references no matter how diverse each nation may be, is considered not proof, because they were all 'primative civilisations'.

7 My ego could never accept that reptilians are real.

I believe reptilians to be real, and guess what I have NO PROOF. I don't care what other people think about the issue, as I know there are others that also believe the reptilian (Draconian) race has existed on Earth since our concieved history. The main thing is to help those who find it impossible to believe when the reptilians expose themselves, I'm pretty sure 2012 - 2013 could be the time they are revealed, by choice or not.

To those that are in on the know, take comfort in understanding the ones stuck on this planet, well their days are numbered. I also have a strange suspicion that perhaps the other non Earth constricted reptilians have eased up, and may also be entering a new time of peace? That would be the best outcome for all universal beings. Afterall the universe is pretty big eh?

(for those that don't understand the history of what I'm talking about, you just have to do your own research to understand which reptilians are here, or which are in our or other galaxies. It is a very interesting and sometimes complex, and I hate to say this, a bit like Star Wars crossed with Star Trek).

Make Love Not War

Z

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok for the believers, is there any real evidence that has been subjected to real scrutiny?

Where do these reptilians come from?

Where are they now?

Why do we not have ANY physical evidence of their existence?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There is some truth to the reptilian story, but because that truth is such a dangerous eye opener to the world, it has been quickly targeted for ridicule, thereby making it extremely hard to find the truth of the matter.

If you can stay away from the alien race rubbish that reptilians are reported to be, and steer your search towards reptilians/demonic, though extremely hard to find good information on.

Its a shame when self interest, people promoting books, and those who follow the lie of aliens from space get a hold of such important information - usually turning it into more lies, disinformation and complete and utter garbage.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Reptilians are in humanoid form.

It's impossible that any intelligent life would walk upright. It's too much of a similarity.

Any alien life must be radically different and depending on environmental stresses, adapted to different ways of life.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
1 If Hollywood has done it, it could never be real mindset.

Keep this quote in mind the next time a believer wants you to consider a slow disclosure leaked via Hollywood.

I believe reptilians to be real, and guess what I have NO PROOF. I don't care what other people think about the issue, as I know there are others that also believe the reptilian (Draconian) race has existed on Earth since our concieved history. The main thing is to help those who find it impossible to believe when the reptilians expose themselves, I'm pretty sure 2012 - 2013 could be the time they are revealed, by choice or not.

Until 2012-13 passes without incident. Then, I wonder, after all the flakes out there have been proven wrong, what will be the new date? Because to be sure, there will be a new date. There always is.

To those that are in on the know, take comfort in understanding the ones stuck on this planet, well their days are numbered. I also have a strange suspicion that perhaps the other non Earth constricted reptilians have eased up, and may also be entering a new time of peace? That would be the best outcome for all universal beings. Afterall the universe is pretty big eh?

If you're really in the know, you need no such reassurance. You know what you know without a doubt, right? So surely the views of those on ATS are of no value to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Ah the destruction of the troll. Never gets old. Like a supernova, but alot more common.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Yes, yes...someone does not agree with you; therefore, they are a troll.

Your pithy beliefs never cease to amuse me.

But do carry on.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
no, I was agreeing with your statement. They have no proof, and base everything on pure speculation, so how can they be believed?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why post at all on this site on anything if your mind is totally clamped down. Let your mind roam possiblities. Geez, what's it gonna hurt? I personally think there is something to it. I can't talk about it to most people, obviously, but maybe I can come here and talk about it, right? Nope, too many people here that remind me of the people I know here in my town that their minds are totally clamped shut by gad. I thought abovetopsecret meant that it was of like-minded people who are interested in the possibilities of aliens, ufos, reptilians, and whatnot. Oh no, bunch of naysayers here. The people here are just as narrow=minded as anywhere else I guess. Not to be putting anyone down, but geez, let's have some fun discussions at least. Too many here get their kicks by squashing other people to make theirself feel smarter I guess.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariana9

Yes, here we go with rote response B: if you are so "narrow-minded", why post at all?

We post to disabuse people of the ridiculous "logic" that is employed in attempts to believe. It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i love all the skeptics..sometimes irritating,but thats my problem

i know the beings are going to show themselves soon,but sometimes i wonder if the skeptics will be able to see them..like we are operating at different dimensions or frequencies?

well you will see them by 2012..so you may as well prepare yourself

this board has a lot of skeptics...i'm pretty sure some are paid though so it's all good.

(^_*)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Its not true that there is no proof. Witnesses are proof. They are enough to proof to convict someone for many years in a court of law. There are many witnesses to reptilians. Ufo abductees, and children who raised with systematic abuse and mind control and used in occult ritualistic settings. Theres a growing number of these coming forth. This may not be the kind of specimen proof others would like, but it qualifies as one part of proof and leads many to begin to seriously research this topic. [edit on 25-8-2008 by mystiq]

I completely agree. I did not believe the reptile concept. However, when a journalist who doesn't even know what she is talking about mentions that someone she saw starts to turn into a lizard and stated that it made her think she was going crazy, you have to step back and wonder what this reptilian idea really is, because that she did see someone turning into a lizard surely means something.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

It's funny watching the skeptics (ego kick). But people like you and me have solid knowledge in understanding the reptilian (Draco) heritage, star system/s and how they came to be in Earths histories. It's quite funny how when you take the red pill, the rabbit hole goes on and on and on, and then you finally hit zee reptilian agenda, and you then start to question your whole belief systems, and THEN you see past reptilians and see that even here, how you and I can simply be prepared for what happens next (whatever that may be), and before that start to understand self, and how you are just as important in the grand scheme of things just as anyone else is (skeptics even).

It will be kind of strange, when fully exposed, the reactions of the skeptics, and how they may handle their cosmic lizard folk, and what exactly they will do.

TO all the skeptics that don't believe, I'd just like to know, IF the lizards unveil themselves, just exactly what you'd do?

Z

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
It's funny watching the skeptics (ego kick). But people like you and me have solid knowledge in understanding the reptilian (Draco) heritage, star system/s and how they came to be in Earths histories.

I'm sorry, I'm too busy holding my side from laughing to actually listen to the vomit you spew.

What was that about the "knowledge" that you share? That same knowledge that you can never quite "prove" to anyone else?

It will be kind of strange, when fully exposed, the reactions of the skeptics, and how they may handle their cosmic lizard folk, and what exactly they will do.

Yeah. We'll hold our breath. What year should we be targeting again to "prepare"?

TO all the skeptics that don't believe, I'd just like to know, IF the lizards unveil themselves, just exactly what you'd do?

We would laugh directly in your face, simply because at the end of the day, we're both in the exact same predicament, even though you had the "time" to prepare and preen over such assumptions as "I told you so."

Z

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think "Reptillians" are by far the most believable alien philosophy out there. Considering that reptiles actually exist today, and that dinosaurs existed on the Earth for 250 million years. Earth is also a planet capable of producing intelligent life.

Of course there is still no evidence whatsoever to support their existence. Although, if they've been around for millions of years, they would most likely be smart enough to remove any traces of their existence. Maybe the great flood was in fact a sea of nano machines designed to remove this evidence.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

Um, yeah. There's nothing like justifying a ridiculous belief with a never-ending chain of ever-more ridiculous beliefs.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Its my belief that the reptilian/dracos are from off-planet. Arizona Wilder speaks of the bloodlines coming from mars. The crowned face on mars is a remarkably beautiful human. She says that the reptilians sought to control them and pursued them to earth. Boriska, the boy from Russia who remembers a past life on mars (and you'll find more people remembering some of this themselves with all the films out there on life on mars that can stir the memory) speaks of a war between two races when catastrophe struck. The queen of England had a very interesting Golden Jubilee. A solar system, many say isn't ours, came out of a box and expanded in the air, and childrens choir sang an interesting song 'Rani - Queen of Stars', in which the words were heard 50,000 light years. Well I do connect dots, a lot actually.

Edit to add links to the jublilee: www.youtube.com...

www.royal.gov.uk...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Skipper1975
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

not many people have seen real Reps...they are the hidden ones

i have done lots of research on them...send me a u2u message if you would like to know something.

(^_*)

Interesting...you've done a lot of research....
What factual evidence have you found? Please post the evidence. Thanks.

Go do your homework , you sound like some one who wouldn't beleive anything until he see it , sadly this is what favor much these bastards.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yawn.

Proof, please.

Oh, that's right. There is no proof.

It's a wonder why reptilians are not treated more seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Reptilians are not interesting because they are not evolutionarily possible in terms of probability.

This is ignorance at is best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join