It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over Russia, August 2008

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The local MOD does a wonderful job of debunking, they may believe their tales, they may well be liars. Some ufo orbs are very real, indeed I've been six foot away from a big sparkling white one that morphed into a jesus light, surrounded by dozens of multi coloured pairs, and had a mothership don us four times. Ufo orbs are real and looking at this film from Russia then it feels like there's something real about it, especially the formation.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Some ufo orbs are very real, indeed I've been six foot away from a big sparkling white one that morphed into a jesus light, surrounded by dozens of multi coloured pairs, and had a mothership don us four times.

wow thats very interesting to hear you say this, what do you mean by a 'Jesus ' light ?

i witnessed an orb type ufo in Florida in 1984 that was 100% UFO. it was moving towards me from high up and stopped over head and some strange things happened while it was there. the craziest thing was...

it followed me home
and lit up my entire yard brighter than daylight !

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Could be some sort of spy technology. Like Before they invaded or something. Who Knows

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Jesus light? Well it was originally very unusual, it was on its own, white, giving off sparkling effect like metal being ground by a massive angle grinder, then as it drifted towards us it morphed into a pure white light so bright it radiated light off it, I swear the white was no normal light, it was a religious feeling white light, like an angel or something. It followed us for sure too. I like the way they do that (to a point) though when they follow you home, then wtf is going on? Did this thing change your life?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

Invasion Ryan? Well if it's invasion then these ufo orbs have been planning it for thousands of years. The star of Bethlehem, Nuremberg in the middle ages, willop the wisps, foo fighters from WW2, these things have probably always been with us. Spying on us though, then I go with that, they may be monitoring us for whatever reason.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I like the way they do that (to a point) though when they follow you home, then wtf is going on? Did this thing change your life?

well i didnt see any sparkling effects like you did but...Yes it did change my life later on because i could never forget it. it was such a weird experience and i remeber it like it was yesterday...i remember every detail.

thats one of the reasons i was attracted to seeing and learning from others what they had experienced and is the main reason i joined ATS.

i have told my story a couple times on here but nobody was interested as expected because with out a Photo....most people wont believe

i am still questioning the intentions of the UFO because at first i was ok with it while i was standing there looking at it but the feeling of something not right about it....turned into extreme fear and i ran faster than i had ever before to get away from it.

i look back now and wonder if i made the right choice by doing that ?

oh i wanted to ask you about your sighting...where did the light or orb originate from ?

[edit on 24-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
here is another very interesting orb video...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Sorry for the delay in reply easy, I'm going through the once a month attempt to transfer ufo orb footage from my mobile two years ago to a format that a pc will use. Right the ufo orb, where did it come from?

Right just a response first, I am just the same when it comes to these things, I suddenly got the leg it feeling too lol! Infact I hid in a tent lol!

Ok, that orb came from behind us, we were more interested in making contact with two amber orange type ufo orbs, we used a dynamo torch manufactured in Canada, they were joined by two pairs of white ufo orbs either side in the sky and to those not in the know could have been considered 'stars.' Only the two amber/orange type came forward, they were very timid, took about fifteen minutes of coaxing using three pulse torch communication to get them down, very timid, when they were about twenty feet away one could see they were both not perfect spheres but like two discs pressed together, each like a body builders dumbell, though with no handle. That's when the big white sparkling orb appeared, it was behind us, we suddenly noticed the sparkles.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

very interesting encounter you had and i am extremely interested because you interacted with the orbs/ufo's.

why did we both get scared is the question i have been wondering ? maybe the fear of the unknown or was it something else ? still trying to figure that out myself.

i have been going back and forth in my mind trying to see if the ufo i saw maybe was spiritual in someway and if it was ....was it good or evil ? if it was good why was i scared ?

when you mentioned the barbell shape of the orb/ufo you saw it made me think of these pictures that recently showed up....

check this out...did it look like this ?

you need to check out the rest of these photo's that i posted in this thread on page two i believe it was...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Great UFO footage to be shown on the Kevin Smith show tonight 8.19.08, page 1

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So this is 9/30/2005????
Never saw it before, There must be a thread on this here somewhere. Vey interesting locked formation, might be one huge vehicle.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

where do you see 2005 ?

the Russian translation seems to imply that it was September but who knows for sure ?

it could have been 2007 ? still trying to figure that out. the video headline on youtube was titled August 2008. how can we really find out the actual date is what i want to know.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So much for flares being dropped down a mountain range

(coughs at the phoenix naysayers) cough cough

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Why did we get scared? Personally it was when when my friend yelled at me WTF is that...................... I looked up and there were about 24 pairs of ufo orbs, some pairs amber orange, white, yellow, blue, green, even reds with laser beams beaming down from them. They were in a perfect circle above our heads, maybe it was being sort of surrounded, it didn't feel right! Even with one ufo orb, the fear factor affects me after about two minutes of within ten foot contact. The crazy thing is I can't get enough of them either, I love them and live for the ufo orbs, it's a bit like my woman in a crazy sort of way!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

with laser beams beaming down from them.

can you describe these laser beams a little more ?

the orb i witnessed also had some sort of laser type light that was somehow scanning me with it. it was not a thin beam like a laser pointer but seemed to be a laser light that was hard to see kinda but i held my hand up and could see this purple or lavendar colored light all over my arm and hand. then i realized it was all over my body because i was encompassed by it.

that was one of the reasons i got scared because it seemed like it was checkin me out and i thought OH NO there gonna abduct me or something.
to this day i dont really know if i was or not ?

did you say you have video from two years ago ?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nice find, but the day time footage you linked was quite spectacular. And yes the chick reporting was hot, but was "she" real. I don't know , with that latest video of the CGI girl, I have to rethink EVERYTHING I see on television, whether it be news or commercials anything.

As far as the footage being discussed here. Unfortunate it's nearly a year old?

Also the objects seem to clearly be drifting from right to left in a somewhat uniformed speed. So thats why the shape held together for as long as it did, which really 1 minute, or 2 minutes isn't very long at all. Then one descend.

I'm not a big fan of night time lights in the sky, with no shape (just circular lights as far as the camera can pick up), and no real point of reference as to how far, or how big they are.

If I had to guess, I'd say lanters, or small, handmade, candle/ bag balloons. Sorry. It's gonna take more than this to convince me.

The Pheonix lights were alot more compelling in my opinion.

But again I'm very suprised that your daytime footage didn't get more hits, I didn't even see it till now and I check these forums a few times daily.

Is there any slow motion footage of when that object shoots up into the sky. All I can see in the crappy utube quality is the craft dissapear, and then a yellow circle, inserted to show you where the craftis, but thevideo is so bad and the object is a mile and a half up, by the guy's guesses, that I can't see anything in that circle.

But it is wierd that the best ones get swept under the caprpet, very strange indeed. I mean like others posted in that thread , I agree, that is the best daytime footage I've seen in a long, long time, maybe the best. Unless there is some simple trickery at play.

The thing is you have to see it with your own eyes to believe it and even then....

I don't know who coined the phrase, but it's been handed down through generations of my family. That is..., "Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see."

I agree with it, and live by it to this day. So i'd have to see something like that to even be halfway there. I mean of course unless it landed on my lawn and beings came out ect.

But even a UFO landing on the White house lawn, could be CGI, and you know the government is decades and decades ahead of the general population as far as tech goes. Imagine the CGI they could produce, the CGI, couple that with mind manipulation, psy-ops ect, and well you can believe Anything you see on that TV screen.

But good post, I'll star and flag it, as well as the other daytime footage...that really deserved more attention.

Good Job.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

But good post, I'll star and flag it, as well as the other daytime footage...that really deserved more attention.

thank you for looking at both videos and thanks for your well written post

yes i am amazed that the Jeff Willes footage did not get the attention it deserved. i have seen many ufo videos and that one is in my top ten best of all time.

i think the lack of reply's may be because the video is so good most people when confronted with it won't know what to really say ?

of course the skeptics are gonna stay away from it because they have no logical reasons to be skeptical about that footage that i can see.

as far as the footage in this thread..i agree that lights at night are not that revealing or exciting to watch but the video does seem to be legit and the only question is...are the lights real ufo/orbs or chinese lanterns ?

i have watched many videos of chinese lanterns and the thought did obviously cross my mind concerning this video, but the way these lights acted and hovered i could not say for sure what they are.

the actual date of this video is in question and until the person that filmed the event is found there really is no way to say or prove when it was filmed.

thanks again for your input it is much appreciated

[edit on 24-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Only the proper red type (which was 20% smaller than the others) had the laser beam facility. You said it covered you, I know where you're coming from, not a thin beam but a flood effect like a proper scanning the ground. As we ran (it affected us in the same way like leg it for your life) these beams seemed to get more OTT, they went wild. I felt scared too, but I'm human with all the facualties too including scared of the unknown. I'm here today so maybe they were of no threat, but you mentioned abduction, I've been thinking about that too, it may have happened, it was one really big experience. Best thing ever!

[edit on 24-8-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yeah there's footage taken on a Nokia 6680, for the life of me I can't transfer it to PC then to a file for Youtube. It shows ufo orbs in the stable state then lots of them morphing to create a cluster. Took it five days after the initial sighting, 29 mins of early morning 5am day lightish footage.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

sounds like something i would love to see and you need to figure out how to get that video posted ?

i am not that good with transfering data like that or i would help you.

i think you should maybe send a u2u to Internos or ArMaP and maybe they can help you to get it uploaded ?

if i had video of what i witnessed...there would be no more debating wether UFO's/orbs are real or not !

also wanted to add that.... the beam of light that was (what i believe to be scanning me) all over my body ...it was not on the ground or anything else because i looked for it. it was only on me from what i could tell and every hair on my body was standing up and it almost seemed like an electric kind of hair standing up thing. god it was weird.

i was standing there slapping myself in the face and saying out loud " is this really happening ? " i was in shock to say the least.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi there I´m from México city, and let me tell you as someone posted before, you can get to see things like this every week all over México, but in my case in México city, I´ve recorded on video some of them, so now what people do is to be very much aware of this things flying around, have their cameras ready, and have gotten some pretty good videos of things that are realy strange, so far all one could say is that these are unidentified flying objects, wish I had a solid argument to say this is a military aircraft or a new weapon or just from another world, but who could tell. You could check this page skysightings.com wich has very recent information about ufo sightings in México.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join