It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over Russia, August 2008

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
it reminds me of the phoenix lights

Weren't those found to be road flares tied to baloons?

Originally posted by easynow
they Don't look like airplanes or chinese lanterns to me

No, they don't look like lanterns to me either, but they DO look like white baloons with LED lights inside of them. I'd do it myself to see how convincing it would look were it not for the pollution.

They're gonna hafta visit me before I believe. In this day and age, it is entirely too easy to fool people with highly compressed video. No offense meant, of course.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is a video of three UFO balloons

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Xlivewire]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Are you sure that's not just a video of the Little Dipper? Sorry, haven't read the whole thread. Ignore my post here if someone has already mentioned that.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Read the whole thread and have to agree with Nola213.
The holding a pattern is nothing impressive for a group of floating objects drifting on the same breeze. One or 2 breaking formation can be easily dismissed as turbulence.

The one in the news clip that had multiple colors could have been an R/C heli with lights that was out of focus. If the rotors had one color of LED and the tail rotor had another, that effect could be easily done also. A more difficult task would actually be focusing on it if you didn't have any warning.

A typical 450 sized heli can do 80mph and change direction faster than you might think.
Here's a decent example of 3-D night flying:
www.vimeo.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK
Are you sure that's not just a video of the Little Dipper? Sorry, haven't read the whole thread. Ignore my post here if someone has already mentioned that.

It couldn't be.

1-The brightness of the stars in the little dipper would mean that if they are visible, then so would many other stars. No other stars are visible. And if you look closely in the video you will see the evening twilight. No stars appear to be "out" yet.

2-The little dipper is not this big (the constellation is actually called Ursa Minor). But the area of sky that comprises the constellation is extremely small in comparison to this object or series of objects.

3-The speed and movement of the objects is not consistent with any star, planet, or moon across the sky. Actually, IMO, The objects in the video move too quickly to be explained as anything celestial at all.

4-The objects move slightly with respect to one another. It is hard to see, but they do appear to be indpendent objects. This cannot be explained by any star formation or constellation.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
at the first of the video..it pan's to a hillside

on that hill side you can see 1 up ..and one going up...

look close at the beginning

that's where they are letting them go at lol

lanterns yall lanterns.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I saw last night in Spain the same size round object as in the videos moving through the sky. It went from south to north. I thought it was a falling star as it was that sort of speed but the brightness stayed the same. I followed it for about 30 seconds till it went down on the horizion. It was very high in the sky and very bright. Any suggestion welcome..thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

What do you mean "maybe watching"? I think that with the amount of sightings recently that this is definately an indication that as a planet we had better smarten up, and stop killing each other because highly advanced beings from other star systems are here not only observing but, making themselves seen so we can get the idea that we are not alone, to open our eyes, and learn that tyrany is not the way, and will soon be a thing of the past. We should be helping each other evolve, not de-evolve. It is our job to raise our vibration as to facillitate an innevitable communication with our family from the stars. - Watch the skies in the next few weeks, there will be more!

Many Blessings!
Reverend Niko

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Man, how can anyone take a (real ufo) sighting seriously, when people shoot films of plain ole planes flying towards and slightly to the left of you, then two: from their point of view go left : from our point of view go slightly downwards, and we say its a ufo, ome on ive seen ufos on T.V its not hard to fake a ufo.... If a race from another world visited us, and didn't want us to know they were here, couldn't they just stay invisable?
I mean we are only about 200 years of nice technology, and we can bend light! why would they be stupid and show themselves to us? too panic us
and get us to try to attack in self defence? Im sure they understand the nature of all intelligent beings with limited defence and understanding would be to attack first ask questions later. they would have picked up on our airwaves long before they got here and could see we are primitive
I'm sure if they are that far advanced, there moral standards would be far supeior to ours, and they would 1: not allow us to see them, or 2 let us see them in a way we absolutly know they are here. And help solve a big problume to prove they are good, because we by (fear) nature would never trust them unless they were fully honest, because we wouldn't be so we would make them be.... then what ats would be huge.. full of alien conspiracy, (there trying to take over) There here because they can't breed anymore)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's amazing how many of you think it's lanterns. Do you know how windy it is up there?

I uploaded this video 4 days ago and I like the positive sign of the amount of hits I've gotten and appreciate the positive feedback on my YouTube channel. Thanks..

It's not the big dipper, not even close. It's abundantly obvious there are a lot of people who don't even know the correct shape of Ursa Major yet alone could point out Mizar in it. This just confirms how misinformed people are, I am just waiting to hear someone call them fireflies next.

These are legit UFO's or MAN MADE UFO's.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I've been an amateur astronomer since I was 12. I dont' claim to know more about astronomy than anyone else, but for the most part I do understand more about the subject than the average joe. People can't rule out the very normal possibilties if they don't know what those possibilities even are.. And that's why i always look at these videos and first compare what I see to celestial phenomenon.

What I've seen in the video is extremely odd..
And nothing in the video seems to correspond to any celestial phenomenon I'm aware of. The only logical explanation I would contribute is that perhaps these are high-altitude aircraft being illuminated by the setting sun (as I stated before). The sun is below the horizon from the point of view of the camera, but from the point of view of high altitude it might not be. The fact that you can still see twilight above the horizon tells me that the sun may have set but could still be high enough to illuminate aircraft or anything else at high-altitude like weather balloons or contrails.

This is also why satellites can sometimes seem to appear out of nowhere, as well as change brightness and , also, seemingly disappear in an otherwise clear, pitch-black night sky.

I know an ATS member in another thread who filmed hours of footage of satellites traveling across the night sky and he thought they were UFO's this whole time. When I explained all this to him based on what I saw in his video clips, he agreed with me that they were probably satellites.. It just goes to show that people don't always understand what they are seeing, but that doesn't necessarily mean the object is a UFO..

-ChriS

[edit on 24-8-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
SRY! Dbl post..

-ChriS

[edit on 24-8-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If it were me, I'd videotape it for a couple of minutes and then I'd bust out a telescope and zoom way in and see it really close so I would know what I definetly saw.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Why do they not look like Chinese Lanterns, they just float, they emit light, they make no fast moves, they move together, showing they are in the same air current. Hmmm, Once again I ask why cant they be CL. I dont knonw if you have seen or shopped around for them, But I was at a function that release some Round Chinese Lanterns that were about 18 inches in diameter, once it got really dark those things looked huge in the sky. So having seen first hand knowlegde of Chinese Lantersn, that video looks just like the ones we released. Next time we do it, I will take my video camera out and video tape it for all to see

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xlivewire

Bravo , thank yoiu for your youtube video showing lanterns, know maybe ppl can rest assure we are not being invaded by UFO Fleets, rather someone nearby is having a party, lol. Thank you for linking that, just wanted to add one more thing. If its a really cold night out they look awesome, something about the cold night air makes them appear bigger than they really are. not only that you can get them in multiple colors but I recommend the white, yellow, or pink ones. Green is nice too but not as bright as the others. Red is awesome if its a light red.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I will say at the very beginning of the vid, the lights appear to look like the little dipper.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yes, I have to say these look very much like lanterns. I've seen formations like this about 5 times now, even on takeoff from a distance.
Some of them move at a steady pace, some change direction. Yet some dont move at all and appear to be 'hanging' in the sky just like the one in the video.

Still a good find, thanks to uploader and poster.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I can't find the proof video of lanterns being launched in the uk recently but it is out there somewhere,

at 56 seconds into video this may be when the lanterns are launched, at bottom right is a lantern being launched - earlier launch's drift from right to left from there in a gentle curve upwards - there are a few other vids of lanterns being launched and if u r the lucky u get the launch sequence which appears like that from 56s on - a gentle curve upwards.

Lanterns seem to be a bit of a problem atm imo, at least for many uk reports recently, I do wonder tho if these are a great cover for modern military disinfo to cover for real goings on elsewhere - cheap and low manpower requirements for cover + large area covered (sanitised

zoom in at 2:06 also looks like rectangular lantern with heat source at bottom - seen elsewhere in other vids.

Many thanks to poster - keep up the good work!

edit: vid1 ( at 2:28 line of lanterns and triangle after launch) , still couldnt find uk vide taken from distance of lantern launchingv:[

[edit on 25-8-2008 by stringue]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
some years ago i saw a formation like this. actually it happened twice.

anyway, this recent thread is about the same objects as these, which can be seen every clear sky night in this summer.

this is neither lanterns or anything other than moving ships of some sort.

stralike objecs that moves strangely in the sky
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please read!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join