It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over Russia, August 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
this video shows unidentified lights in the sky that appear to be in patterns and have some synchronicity to them. it reminds me of the phoenix lights and some of the footage of the stephenville Texas sightings , so i thought i would see what you think ?

what's also interesting is, it is in Russia and with all that is going on in Georgia maybe the Aliens are watching ?

they Don't look like airplanes or chinese lanterns to me

[edit on 24-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wow Georgia has some really cool technology.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by CzErased]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh you fixed it, cool.

Awesome video by the way.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Interesting Video. I do want to point out however that this is not from August. At the very beginning of the video the writing states "Moscow September 30 8:10 pm" So it's not quite as recent as one may think.

EDIT: I put Sept 10 in my original post, correct date is as stated above Sept 30. Sorry I was a bit hung over this afternoon when I posted

[edit on 23-8-2008 by InSanE1]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Great post! I thought I'd seen every ufo video known to man... Guess not. While I won't jump to any conclusions, my first opinions are that this is not faked. At one point, the camera zooms after the bottom light begins descent, and you can see what appears to be the flashing lights of a man-made craft flying behind.
I'll have to run it through some tests when I get the time before I can provide any useful input, but overall- GREAT find.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

Thanks Everyone for your reply's and for checkin this out

At the very beginning of the video the writing states "Moscow September 10 8:10 pm" So it's not quite as recent as one may think.

thanks for the translation
can anyone else verify that translation ?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
thanks for the translation
can anyone else verify that translation ?

сентября - september
You can verify that here: www.rustran.com...

IMO anyone can make dots of light in the night sky with cgi. I wonder where did the guy on youtube get the video file from... It's kinda anoying, the whole youtube thing. I bet the original video is 640x480 and not as much compressed. It's a shame people who post stuff like that on youtube don't provide a link to the original video file.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dramafreak

Thanks for the confirming translation

i agree that anyone could have made this with CGI, but there is something about this video thats got that 'real ' feeling to it.

with all the fakes on utube i would think if the poster did link to the raw video it would lend alot of credibility to the claim.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrGrieves
Great post! I thought I'd seen every ufo video known to man... Guess not. While I won't jump to any conclusions, my first opinions are that this is not faked. At one point, the camera zooms after the bottom light begins descent, and you can see what appears to be the flashing lights of a man-made craft flying behind.
I'll have to run it through some tests when I get the time before I can provide any useful input, but overall- GREAT find.

thanks for your reply,

i agree with you that this video is not faked but i also dont want to jump to any conclusions that they are Alien craft.

i did notice that there were two groups of them and one out of each group did start to make a descent. hopefully you will have the time to point out the flashing lights of what you think is a man made craft ??

here is the shot of the one before it goes behind the building...

this one is very interesting because the UFO's maintained this pattern for a long time...

I thought I'd seen every ufo video known to man... Guess not.

have you seen this footage ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
UFO-Jeff Willes- Arizona, page 1

That is the best daytime video i have ever seen ...have you seen it ?

still trying to find an explanation for that one...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Stationary lights aren't really that impressive to me. If these were to fly in various formations and at high rates of speed, they would be more interesting. I wonder if any of these make patterns similar to our star charts. The first pattern appears as if a kite and it's tail or a snake. Is this a known star chart pattern also?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

thanks for checkin out,

yea lights at night really isnt that exciting but this footage is worthy of discussion imo.

good point on the star patterns and it does remind me of the big dipper or little dipper at one point in the video. depending on where you were observing these lights...a different pattern might be observed ?

www.astropix.com...
Big Dipper, Alcor and Mizar

there have been MANY claims that UFO's have been spotted going in and out of the Big Dipper....
like a portal or doorway to this world.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I remember the Phoenix lights, they stayed in the same formation for some time

the left group doesn't and the "flare story" from the Phoenix lights sighting comes to mind here due to the descent, yet they dont all descent uniformaly as one would expect

I cant tell if the right group descends or not for sure...they seem stationary

other than bland guessing I cant identify them

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _Heretic

thanks for looking at it,

they dont look exactly like the famous pheonix lights but i did notice that one out of each of the two groups did descend or whatever.

i think the entire footage is needed to evaluate this correctly because we dont know how long they were stationary in the beginning of the video

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I would have to wonder if they really think were that stupid that we don't notice this star pattern doesn't belong there and in our clouds. It's almost funny. I did first think of the big dipper but they weren't in the right place. I hadn't read about them appearing from the dipper as if some wormhole. I had heard something about the sun being some exit or actual stargate though. Something about 11 year cycles?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Stationary lights aren't really that impressive to me. If these were to fly in various formations and at high rates of speed, they would be more interesting. I wonder if any of these make patterns similar to our star charts. The first pattern appears as if a kite and it's tail or a snake. Is this a known star chart pattern also?

Definitely not a star pattern or constellation and notice that you cannot see any other stars at the time. On top of that it does not remain stationary and changes throughout.

Some of the close ups remind me of flickering lanterns but that might just be down to the quality. Interesting video

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I would have to wonder if they really think were that stupid that we don't notice this star pattern doesn't belong there and in our clouds.

it's possible they may try to camouflage themselves with the night sky. if you were trying to hide in the sky, it would make sense.

i dont think that is the case here because there are no stars visible in this
footage that i can see.

another possibility is they maybe trying to send a message by showing us the star system they are from or if it was a pattern like the big dipper it maybe where they are coming in and out of our dimension or wormhole ?

not saying this is the case here but there are many ufo sightings in and near the big dipper.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a
ufo big dipper - Google Search

[edit on 23-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Great video

Reminds me of the ufo fleets in Mexico City

they get vids of that like every week

If you dig on that then check Jaime Moussan at the 2006 ufo congress

they got it cut into parts on YOUTUBE

good work though

if you find more, please, put it up on the board, or even this thread if the video is close to this one in it's nature

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks for checkin out,

yea lights at night really isnt that exciting but this footage is worthy of discussion imo.

good point on the star patterns and it does remind me of the big dipper or little dipper at one point in the video. depending on where you were observing these lights...a different pattern might be observed ?

www.astropix.com...
Big Dipper, Alcor and Mizar

there have been MANY claims that UFO's have been spotted going in and out of the Big Dipper....
like a portal or doorway to this world.

I noticed this too right away. About a week ago or so I saw a ufo from my balcony. At first I thought it was a plane but then suddenly it got intensely bright. Then it flew off towards the big dipper constellation. I watched it as it just casually flew away and got dimmer and dimmer then gone.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by goukilock

thanks for lookin at this

seeing UFO fleets is exciting because there are many of them at one time , and it is easier to judge what they might possibly be when you can compare what each one is doing in reference to each other.

i remember the first time i saw the Mexican UFO fleets videos...
i was shocked and a little scared also. the thought of that many aliens at one time is a little freaky.

i have been looking for information about this sighting and i find no report on Mufon about it.

www.mufon.com...
MUFON UFO Sighting Report Form

interesting thing right now is there are a few UFO's being reported in Texas.

www.ufostalker.com...
UFO Stalker

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

thanks for your post,

I noticed this too right away. About a week ago or so I saw a ufo from my balcony. At first I thought it was a plane but then suddenly it got intensely bright. Then it flew off towards the big dipper constellation. I watched it as it just casually flew away and got dimmer and dimmer then gone.

yes many people have said what you have just stated, there has to be a reason they go to that place in the sky ?

if there is a wormhole or stargate there it makes sense that 'they' would be seen heading towards that part of the sky.

Ed Grimsley uses Night Vision Glasses to spot UFO's and he has also stated that he witnesses them coming and going in or near the Big Dipper,

edgrimsley.com...
Ed Grimsley

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join