It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over Russia, August 2008

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I saw something very simiular the other day in Milton Keynes, UK (Sunday 24th Aug, 08). It was in groups of 4-10. I do admit they do look like those lanterns...however surely those lanterns are visible from any angle you view it at? The "objects" i saw diminished once they passed overhead suggesting the light was only at the front.

They started off in a straight line...then some of the later "formations" were alot like the big dipper style ones in this post. I took some video footage that i'll try to upload soon along with the original avi. I'm just waiting to be connected to the net at home as i've been moving house.

Anyway it was very odd. They were orange, had no red/green strobes that aircraft usually have. They seemed silent. I thought it was some kind of lantern/balloon...but it seems weird that the light was only visible at the front?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
aliens or the same amarican spy aircraft that have been develeped for a long time, hell i dont know, but a 3rd king is supposivly coming as hell, maby aliens have to do with religion, anyways, russia hates us all now so prepair for the worse

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
everything under control-aliens let's move on. these humans are not going anywhere...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Massive UFO Orb Fleet over Russia, August 2008

www.youtube.com...

teslaandlyne (3 seconds ago)
Not much more impressive than the Foos of WWII,
which were converted VW Bugs, the people's car of Hitler
was a peoples flier as well. Tesla coil in the back seat and off you go.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread but the thing that springs to mind is those pesky chinese lanterns, a lot of people on here are very dismissive of that theory but I say this from personal experience, they look very similar to what I have seen before and that would explain the relatively low speed and randomness to their movement and also the changes in altitude. I'm sure I will be accused of pulling an overused card here but what can I say? They look a lot more like sky lanterns than they look like planes or stars or even spaceships for that matter!

I really don't agree with how the lantern explanation gets dismissed so easily around here, it's a much more solid explanation than the old swamp gas or weather baloon excuse, especially when the objects in question actually look like lanterns which I can say without a doubt they do. Some of these things, even cheap ones can burn for over 20 minutes and don't forget that these things have become massively more popular in recent years, I bought some on ebay a few months back and when I looked on there two years ago there were none to be found for sale in my country, now you are spoilt for choice!

I apologise if I appear to be going off topic but I just want to back up my theory with some substance.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

So true, I have never seen the fire lanterns of the UK that are so
wide spread.

Are you from the UK, that seems to be the word over there.

Mylar balloons are good for daytime sightings of the Foos left over
from 1944.

This technology was sold to Germany in 1914 by Tesla and worked its way
into further development in 1945 New Mexico by Von Braun until
1952 the pinnacle display over Washingtin DC and in 1955 an
international treaty was signed to keep Tesla's technology secret by
funding alien stories.

If Osama had suicide UFOs we would be decimated.
Or if MARK-ULTRA gets to work on ordinary truth seekers going
down the dis info truth street and winds up in a UFO death march.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yes I'm from the uk.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The lights rather seem to stars to me. And further it is at leas a year old video - the text at the lower part of the screen says "20. September" so it can definitelly not be concerned to Georgia at least not to what's happening there right now.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

Hi. There is quite a lot of British presence on the net.
I've seen quite a number of pages on UK sightings and the
explanations. The fire lanterns or balloons were common explanations
in the UK.
With out much else to go on I hear the accepted stories.

In Mexico, its mostly aliens.
South American TV is getting a lot of alien theories right now.

Under international treaty, the pump is to go with all out non
disclosure methods.
We can't risk Osama getting suicide UFOs and thats why the
Presidential candidates will revive the hunt for Osama.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of was Ursa Major

But Ursa major does not move around like that, ho hum.

[edit on 30/8/08 by Waitingsolong]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join