It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over Russia, August 2008

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
WoW Russian UFO fleet from 2005...MUST SEE

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

that is the correct translation 30th of September

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wicked video, doesn't seem to be fake at all, more like a message in the sky the way its lined up.

I just seen something weird in the sky about 30 mins ago walking home from work... red lights flashing, about 3 or 4 close together as if it was on a craft of somesort, not like a plane, no sound no spotlights, then it vanished after about 10 mins as I walked down a long street watching clearly infront of me in the sky... from thunderbay,northwestern ontario, the moon was slightly to the left of what I seen in the night sky, the moon was also orange. Very odd for 12 at night for something to be flying in the area over lake superior not following the aircraft routes aswell...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spock Shock

thanks for checkin this out and i believe it is not a fake either. the video seems to be genuine and its good they got it on video.

sounds like you had a UFO sighting to me and its one of those times you go

" dam wish i had a camera with me "

i would say go back to the same spot with a camera and maybe you will get lucky ???

ive had it happen a few times...thanks for sharing your story as well

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
They could all be aircraft at high altitude. The sun could have been below the horizon yet still illuminating the higher altitude aircraft. Just a thought.. The time is not displayed on the video, but it looks like you can still slightly see the evening twilight from the sun setting.

-ChriS

[edit on 24-8-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Star and Flag! Great find! The video looks genuine to me.
I´m working in the film industry as an cg artist and i´m 100% sure
that the video is real.

Did you see the small thing that is flying close to the lower one, from left to right, starting at 0:42?

Does it also belong to those ufos, or is it a meteor? It seems to rotate and it is moving quite fast.

Look at this object, to make a cg video to look like that,would take some weeks and somebody who has a really good experience in creating environments, matchmoving, lighting & shading, animation and compositing. Guys who have a good experience in that area, believe me, simply dont have the time to work on a fake ufo video, they are super-busy in creating the next blockbuster movies.

I dont know what this is, it could also be a weapon system. I dont think that they are experimental aircrafts because of the count. Maybe multiple rockets fired into the orbit? It could also be an orbit based weapon-system that can quickly go into a specific position in the orbit and threat somebody with nuclear-weapons.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

thanks BlasterR for your reply,

not sure about high flying aircraft being the case here , but i guess its something to consider. what makes me think other wise is, there would have to be an airport near by for those planes to be that close together and you can see the shot were there are four of them moving together.

if it was man made craft...i would say helicopters before i said planes ?

good observation and i will keep that in mind...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"ok c'mon guys, this is getting ridiculous now! how can you possibly think that these lights are UFO's?! i swear, some people just love to live in their own little fantasy world..."

you see how delusional that statement i just made sounded? i'm seeing more and more statements like the one i just made up, all over this site lately. i swear we've got disinfo agents on here working for "them"...

seriously though, that's some good footage, and it looks almost identical to the Phoenix Lights. as for being alien spacecraft? i'm not so sure. i always had a STRONG feeling that the Phoenix Lights were a prime example of some of the man-made, reverse-engineered crafts that our government has/owns. thank you, Bob Lazar!

the truth is out there!

[edit on 24-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well I travel the same walking route everyday afterwork if I have no ride, you never know I might just see something weird like that again...

The only reason I posted this is because what I seen had only red lights, im sure airplanes have white and blue too, so thats the first thing that caught my eye was the all red pulsating lights, then secondly the fact it was just hovering in the distance over lake superior, theres nothing important out on the big lake, no were to land, and the ship wasn't in the direct airplane route that goes to T.O., so hmm... very stumped as to what I was really looking at, then the fact that it vanished had me even more stumped. I never seen it go in any which direction, it just simple was gone, unless its lights turned off.

Maybe i'll check my local news website to see if anyone else might have seen it, around 12 in the morning tho, whos gonna be out looking at the sky, lol, if I had a camera it'd probably come out blurry just like the rest of those night photos

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
interesting video, looks genuine. i think it could be some sort of military aircraft, possibly of the secret variety.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Spock Shock

thanks for sharing more of your story,

can you describe these lights a little more ?

how many are there ?

how big are they ?

are they steady or flashing or both ?

not moving at all ?

how high up in the air are they ?

was it a clear night over the water ?

could they be marker lights for buoys or something ?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

thanks for your post !

seriously though, that's some good footage, and it looks almost identical to the Phoenix Lights. as for being alien spacecraft? i'm not so sure. i always had a STRONG feeling that the Phoenix Lights were a prime example of some of the man-made, reverse-engineered crafts that our government has/owns. thank you, Bob Lazar!

haha...you had me fooled at first...thought you was one of those disinfo people you was replicating...

i was expecting a few ' there just lights ' posts anyways but the people like me that are interested in the Phoenix lights and sightings like that will agree this video is something to consider and worthy of discussion.

the fact that these lights stayed in formation is an important clue imo.

it is possible they are secret goverment craft, but flying around Russia like that makes me wonder how it could be the U.S. craft ? hmmm...

i see two choices in this video...they are either UFO's and i dont know who's driving them or they are chinese lanterns.

i doubt this event will ever have a conclusive definitive answer for what it really is just like the Phoenix Lights.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Good stuff. The first thing that came to mind when I saw this the formation was the Stratford sightings. I'm going to see how similar this is to that ufo orb formation.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

thanks for checkin it out ufoorbhunter,

with a screen name like that you would be expected to check this one out right ?...lol

stratford sighting ??

not sure wich one that is right this minute but i would like to see what you find out.

post the video if there is one thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Similar for sure to Stratford. In Britain we've also had the recent Stretford (spelling) sighting, and the Southampton ufo orb sightings too. These things are getting very regular. I can assure any doubters these things are very real, I've seen plenty and they come in alot more colours than 'lantern' orange lol.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Wish I knew how to easy, but I just watched it on Youtube and it's very similar. It's worth a comparison for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

is it this one ?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh yeah that's it. Easy for some eh? This thing seems to be going on everywhere.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The Cameras moving 100mph but the dots are hardly moving.
I'm sure there is a logical reason, maybe helicopters but they
are definitely not Vogons.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

when that video first appeared i remember seeing it and was amaazed at the footage that was taken. i am not sure but i thought it was debunked as chinese lanterns or people were saying thats what they were.

i dont know what they are and i have to expect that some of these orb sightings are in fact chinese lanterns. not all are though imo. there are certain clues to look for when your trying to determine if they are ufo's or not ?

in the beginning of the video in my OP , the lights are not moving and they are stationary and then start to move away. thats why i dont think these are fakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join