It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disguised as black chopper(and other)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

No YOU wake up. Have you read a single bit of the posts here?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
C'mon mods! This has gone from morphing UFOs to ParaFreaky's a stupid crazy unintelligent kid! This is ridiculous!

I would say you are anything but unintelligent. You have clearly managed to keep this thread at the top of the heap all day. It would appear you have an excessive imagination couple with an excessive need for attention. However, now that you've got the attention, you seem a bit curiously shy.

Advice: When you create a thread in the future remember:

Facts and truth will always stand on their own.

Anecdotal evidence will always fall.

Heed these words, young jedi, and respect is yours.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Excuse me? I'm not trying to get attention. You can put my age aside. I have requested the mods remove/close this thread. Stop replying, please, let me be at ease once this.... RIDICULOUS amount of horribly judgemental approaches to a kind person's thread are gone and outta my eyes.

Again, thanks for all the points from this stupidity.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I may even not want the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OK, normally I am not negative and I try not to toss negative words without rational thinking first.

ParaFreaky - I checked your profile, I checked all your threads, I checked some of your posts on other threads, I see you have once been banned

you have a pattern of checking your posts every 2-3 minutes to see if people have responded. Sometimes you get impatient when no one has and repost in frustration wondering why no one has not shared your interest, not once or twice but habitually

it would be presumptuous of me to assume your an attention seeker but everything seems to point in that direction

but if you want to fit in and not be attacked or "criticized" by people then show respect and receive all information with gratitude

as for the subject matter of this post

morphing UFOs have been around for a long time and is not a new phenomenon. I am not entirely clear why you are taking such an alarmist position over it. You can simply Google "Morphing UFOs" and see pages of hits where you can go learn about them. No one knows what they are and or why they are different from other craft captured on film or video

I really dont see anything in the video you posted that indicated it is even unidentified, it is an obvious focus issue, not once was there morphing seen while in focus, and NightVision has already found the source of your youtube Video if it is indeed yours as it was added 5 months before this post was made.

if you are being followed then I am sure you would have taken further steps than to only post on a website, what are these step you have or are planning to take?

Don't take my criticism harshly and know that the fact you are here at such an early age is very very hopeful that you will grow up to be an extraordinary person. Abandon the need for approval my friend.

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then beleive them to be true.
- Buddha

peace

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh please! That's the past! I don't have anything better to do! I'm home alone all day with no money, no friends, no many websites, and not only this, but I see that every attempt I make to join a society that's "like minded" it's a complete bomb! It's not my fault my life sucks so far! It won't in time enough; I'll have a good career and I'll seek the truth elsewhere. I BELIEVE; not sure yet, that I have finished my analysis of this forum site. By the looks of it, I probably won't want to join any other FORUM sites. None of you know me enough to make any assumptions anyhow. You just base you "facts" on my gender, age, activity, etc. That is certainly no way to judge somebody. My constant activity could be for any reason but I don't need any attention from a damn website! What kind of attention is that?! When I'm on the flippin internet I feel alone as always. I don't feel the presences yonder the network. I don't need this ridicule over such stupidity! I think I've had it. You all just like saying whatever you want about people just to a)laugh at their reaction b)become some kind of internet guru c)just 'cause you know on the net you're not in direct contact with the recipient or d)you're just that narrow minded! This has crossed the last line with me. This thread was about morphing UFOs; not this and that is why ParaFreaky needs to get a life! I already understand that. I will leave here and maybe check back in a few months (or years) down the road when you may know a little more about "internet ettiquete".

You guys keep blogging against ignorance.
I'm gonna actually go out and try to do something about it.
I'm gonna write my stories, which I'm glad this turn of events happened to remove this major hinderance in my progress.

Farewell,
ParaFreaky, a.k.a. Freaky, a.k.a Grace, a.k.a. Amanda
BTW: You're all ignored, don't try to respond

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You guys keep blogging against ignorance.
I'm gonna actually go out and try to do something about it.

Dont forget this on your journey for the truth.

5 bucks on Amazon

[edit on 19-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My friend parafreaky. Leave it alone and walk away, now. Not worth it. Not your time nor your energy. Morphing ufo's have been witnessed by many. Period.
Flagged and starred by the way. Let the haters hate on me.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by riotact1
I honestly think we should "prove" the existance of UFOs, friend or foe, before we decide if they are morphing or not. A little paranoia goes a long way my friend.

Reality exists whether you've witnessed it, and with ufo's many have, whether you photograph it, whatever the situation. It is often being discussed by people who are far beyond proving the existence of the phenomen. The questions for many are what is the involvement? Which groups exist? Are they all negative and involved with the nazis. A memory that has returned to me concerns greys and nazis. Are even the ones involved with our cartel actually on their side, or just playing with them. (this is my belief by the way). Are there postive agendas as well? Will they stay away from my children? These become the issues. What exists exists, even in the absence of a witness.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well if that's not too interesting, this may be more interesting: (warning! This guy really can't hold a camera!)

www.youtube.com...

I find the idea of morphing UFOs quite interesting.

well, it's gotta be more interesting than a video of a bunch of mylar balloons whipping around in the wind...

i wonder if there are any video's of ufo's "morphing"?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
This is the embedded link so people can see. You are probably right, I also think Chemtrail planes could also be doing the same thing, they are probably no planes.

at no time does that chopper become a flying saucer

blurring from the cameras inability to focus on a moving, distant object doesnt count.

its the camera, not the aircraft.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

That "morphing UFO" video with the balloons has got to be a joke, the guy who uploaded that to Youtube can't be serious...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I tend to agree with you guys I initially thought it was an aniation because the exact same footage is used more then once in the video. My reply is all the way back on page one i think. Someone has spliced this footage to make it longer and more 'convincing'? I don't know but either way it is definately fake.

Parafreaky, If you don't want people talking about evidence why even bring it up in the first place? Need I remind you that these videos were posted by you. Usually people are grateful when others take the time to look at their footage not upset, If you want people to treat you respectfully them you must do the same. I am not saying that you can't disagree with my opinions but to just say you don't want to hear them and get annoyed when they are about subject matter you posted is disrespectful.

You still refuse to give your location even a just city/state, which could be used to determine what might be folowing you. I don't buy the whole privacy thing if you already think black choppers are following you who exactly are you worried about finding out where you live?
Also, If so many of the people you know have observed this. If any of them took you seriously why don't they lend you their camera or the five bucks required to by one?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i watched the op's video..

all i saw was a camera go out of focus..then blurr

not a ufo ..100% positive.

but that's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
*Sighs*
I punctured my vein and let this bleed out. (Wow, that sounded emo.)
Now that I've calmed down I've come to realize I severely overreacted. See, my buttons are easily pushed. I didn't want to say that, but denying your flaws only drills a deeper hole in self-disrespect. Whether you're aware of it or not, it steadily becomes contempt and you can no longer accept yourself due to your suddenly realization that you're flawed.

Some of you may already know this has happened with me once before. (Only last time it was much worse.) I've embarked on a self foundation fortification. If you want to supply some building blocks it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's what happned on this thread in a nutshell ( nuts - HELL
)
1st, someone tried to debunk my heli claims (as ususal).
2nd, I disagreed and said I wasn't lying (which I'm still not lying. Sorry those of you who thought I was "coming clean").
3rd, the same person questioned me again.
4th, I reacted defensively. I answered each question to my fullest but they stamped HOAX automatically because of one answer: I didn't tell where I live. I NEVER give any directions to where I live anywhere. Not on my Myspace.
5th, more posters came in and soiled my thread with uncalled for remarks.
6th, at this point, my thread goes from morphing UFOs to more about my other about being followed by heli's to ParaFreaky's a freakin maniac.
7th, more junky replies that have nothing to do with morphing UFOs followed (morphing THREAD).
Lastly, I threw a HUGE, childish, hissy fit and started deleting profile info.
Sound familiar?
Well, I'm tired of slamming my forehead on my keyboard. I have the R key jammed far into my left eye socket and need brain surgery to remove it. See, I'm just too easily inflicted by flaming posts. I need to rebuild the barrier around my crybaby mind until I'm so thick-headed you can't make me blink with stupid remarks.
Here's a little more about ParaFreaky:
1.I'm a 16 year old girl currently living in a country town.
2.I have psychoneurosis which makes it even harder to cope with emotions. (Look it up. It has nothing to do with psychosis; another possible debunking clue, I think not. It is an illness of the nerves and emotions.)
3.I don't "clog the boards with disinfo." If I wanted attention or a hoax or easy points, I'd post an overly dramatic claim about a sensitive topic like Georgia, bigfoot, or religion.
4.I am a creative individual who seeks a career in writing; I could write a much better "story" than heli's following me.
5.I'm a kind, caring, and fun-loving person who wants to help change the world. Not fill it with more filth and hate.

I believe these claims you'll find a bit exposing; I don't care. I'll tell whatever about myself 'cause I'm not fake. I'm not here pretending to be someone I'm not.

I'm not trying to pull apologies outta people, but of course, it would be a very kind gesture. If anything I APOLOGIZE for reacting like an idiot. Nor am I trying to guilt trip anyone. Hope I get my point across here.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
My friend parafreaky. Leave it alone and walk away, now. Not worth it. Not your time nor your energy. Morphing ufo's have been witnessed by many. Period.
Flagged and starred by the way. Let the haters hate on me.

Thanks jpm. You're a true friend.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I never even stated that I fully believe in morphing UFOs. I just considered them interesting and worth researching. I was mostly ticked about people talking about other things besides the thread topic. A lot of the replies by a couple of posters better befitted the thread on the monitering heli's. Guess they just wanted to more publically post their opinions, I don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join