It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disguised as black chopper(and other)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Sorry! You guys have probably seen THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD MORPH a few times!

Just a wee bit ago earlier this morning, I posted a thread on being followed by what I believe to be heli's. I never thought they were UFOs, until now...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I put a YouTube video there of a UFO disguising itself as a chopper:

www.youtube.com...

Thought I'd go ahead and post a thread on this before someone else got a hold of the video. (Lest someone already did. If so, please don't delete my thread 'cause I've got my story of being followed to back this up.)

See, I stated in my other thread that I have these aircrafts that seem to follow me. What makes it more ominous is that, as I stated, I only see them when I glance at the sky; not when I deliberately look for them. This could back up the case of the "transformering" UFOs. Think about this! This could mean any old commercial airliner you see could very well be a shape-shifting UFO! Gives me the eebie jeebies!

This thread is entirely about morphing UFOs; not just that heli one nor UFO vidoes in general; statements that follow forced me to specify that these videos are just examples of what I'm talking about. Not that I want to prove these to be real: (this guy can't hold a camera either)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8/19/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't know about stuff following you but i guess the only way to test that is to move/travel and I'm not sure if the shops quailifies seeing as they things can fly.

That video...The start is definately the strangest bit for me when it first 'transforms' (at least visually). When I watch slowed down with more zoom the quality is poor but it it really looks to me like the helicopter the whole time.
The later anomly 0:43 or so, I see the red light you mention as nothing more then reflection of the sun in the glass bowl at the front of the chopper.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well if that's not too interesting, this may be more interesting: (warning! This guy really can't hold a camera!)

www.youtube.com...

I find the idea of morphing UFOs quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
it might be a helecopter disguising itself as a UFO disguising itself as a helicopter. now that would be freaky.
It really does look just like a helicopter.
you should take pictures of the ones harassing you. let them know you know who they are!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I would take pics of the crafts, but sorry to say this, I can't. No camera. I come from a poor-working class family where everything takes time. This is our very first computer ever!

Well, I don't think those crafts are going anywhere; esp. if they actually ARE monitering me. I should be able to get pics of them at some point.

BTW: This thread is more along the lines of morphing UFOs period. Seen that other video I posted?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is the embedded link so people can see. You are probably right, I also think Chemtrail planes could also be doing the same thing, they are probably no planes.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Thanks buddy! I also posted another video up there in a reply. I'm trying to get people to realize that morphing UFOs could be a very serious situation.

Good point about the chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is in regaurds to the second shapeshifting video.

I agree with you that the camera work leaves a little bit to be desired...

There is one thing that I find quite odd about this video I'll run it down in second for you
0:08-0:24 Is the first interesting bit where the object transforms

The video is then blacked out. (an easy way to edit effects in).

The next interesting bit is:
0:33-0:48 It reappears and transforms again
Note this interval is approximating the same time as the first interesting bit. I haven't downloaded it and gone frame by frame but it looks like it could be the exact same animation used again. Specifially the times approximately 22 and 46 seconds the object makes a manourve it goes upward revealing a shiny back. It then rolls and shows a dark side. It really looks like the same animation twice but I haven't gone frame by frame you could take a look at that.

Edit: forgot to add my opinion. I am leaning to fake but further analysis needs to be done to convince me either way perhaps you could show the bits I mentioned side by side?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The helicopter video seems to be just a helicopter. It looks like light is just glaring off its windshield, making a lens flare appear, which looks rather grainy due to the quality of the video and the fact that it looks like it's been zoomed in further than the optical quality of the camera, into it's digital zoom range.

The second video is hilarious. At the beginning you can pause it and see that it looks like a teddy bear helium balloon that was let go to float in the sky, and it then catches the wind further up and moves off in the direction the wind takes it.

UFO or Care Bear? You decide.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
LOL

I just realised I could watch them side by side in different windows. Yeah That REALLY looks like the same animation used twice(8-24) and (33-48) approx you can sync it up pretty well. I say fake.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OnionCloud

LOOK PEOPLE! Please read my edits on this thread! This thread is NOT entirely about THAT "morphing carebare helicopter"! It's about morphing UFOs in general! Gimme a break...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm sure no one will believe me but I saw something really weird a year or so ago. While driving down a 2 lane highway, around 7:30 am just as the sun was coming out, no clouds in sight, my daughter and I saw a whitish sphere in the sky to the left of us. It glimmered and pulsated and then just winked out. We then noticed it appeared straight ahead and above us. We watched it for about 1 min. It glimmered and pulsated and then winked out again. We found it a third time in the sky to the right of us. Glimmered and pulsated for about 1 min, and then it totally winked out. In the exact spot it had been, immediately after it winked out, an o.d. green rocket looking thing appeared in its place. This think was long, it had 2 short stubby wings on either side, ( if you can call them that) that appeared way toward the back of the thing. We watched it for about 1 min, and it just winked out--disappeared in thin air. It didn't appear to be moving at all. We kept driving, but kept looking for it or the white sphere and didn't see anything else.

We know what we saw and it doesn't bother us if no one believes us.

By the way, Parafreaky....love the avatar!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Watch this one: (we need camera holding classes in college)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Interesting... I find that believable. (I don't know about carebears over there!)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

LOOK PEOPLE! Please read my edits on this thread! This thread is NOT entirely about THAT "morphing carebare helicopter"! It's about morphing UFOs in general! Gimme a break...

I responded to your second video too what do you think of my theory?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You know what? I don't necessarily believe in ANY UFO videos. I chose these as examples to back up my case. They could be anything. What I'm really after is just people's opinions on morphing UFOs...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

I am glad that you enjoyed my response to your request to watch your specific video.

Well if that's not too interesting, this may be more interesting: (warning! This guy really can't hold a camera!)

What exactly do you want people to say about morphing ufos unless your talking about something specific anyway? Morphing ufos are possible?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky

Look, I am a skeptic. I don't accept things as evidence because they are convenient to what I believe. I accept things when there is proven scientific evidence that has been peer reviewed by people to verify it. I'm sorry that I don't believe in UFO's and that you get ticked at me for it, but some grainy videos of what appear to be shiny balloons in the wind don't cut it. Anecdotal evidence doesn't cut it for me either.

Humans aren't great at observing details, contrary to what many people believe. We do a lot of things to information without even realizing it. We can distort it, add things, take away things, mix memories together, etc., without even realizing it, and it's not our fault (unless you do it knowingly), that's just our nature. We can have an extremely clear memory on how things look when we experience them, yet another person that experienced the same thing will have a very different account. Even people such as pilots cannot overcome their human tendencies. Our brain likes to play tricks sometimes, and it's unfortunate.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OnionCloud

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
You know what? I don't necessarily believe in ANY UFO videos. I chose these as examples to back up my case. They could be anything. What I'm really after is just people's opinions on morphing UFOs...

Did you read this? I don't care whether you believe in UFOs or not. Nor do I believe in many UFO pics/videos. I believe in them unconditionally because there just simply HAS to be other intelligent life besides our own.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The idea that ufos can morph makes sense. They can appear out of no where, and be soundless, another time a similar object often covered by lights is hovering for quite a few minutes has a faint airplane sound, though not as loud as the airplanes that fly over at that height. The light shields around them can change colors and put on an incredible light show, and triangles crafts can appear as giant orbs. To use the energy shield they have to add a few extra features appear so we wouldn't give them a thought as they fly over town would make sense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join