It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disguised as black chopper(and other)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

We have to keep in mind that a Type-III civilization might literally be molecular or sub-atomic intelligent machines. What about reports of the MIB's in black cars? Could this intelligence use such disguises in order to fly, drive, and walk amongst us?

In my estimation the stranger the theory, perhaps the more likely closer to the truth... Dealing with a species a million years ahead of ourselves (or a high dimensional intelligence) would most likely be very bizarre from our perspective.

I was just reading something about MIB's and their relation to these heli's. I certainly agree that this technology would be far greater than our own considering the ability to change shape. I like how you pointed out "molecular", that's the way they could change shape.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"Morphing" UFOs? I guess anything is possible but not everythig can be proven. Besides, the "morphing" would have to be quantified - the video you use as an example looks like to me no more than a helicopter that happens to catch the glare of the sun and it is so bright that it has saturated the CCD of the camera being used to record it. Its called "blooming", not morphing. And the artificial zoom does nothing to help the image at all.

I think person observing the "morphing" would have to take into consideration a number of parameters under which the obervation occured. Angle of view, position of light sources in relation to observers position, reflectivity of object, intensity of light sources, capability of camera if used, eyesight if good or poor, etc. All of these and others could play a role in how any given object could be mis/percieved.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

I guess it was a bad example then. Well, I just chose that one in relation in my other thread. I kind of didn't like it anyway...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

It was enough for me to figger out what you were getting at. And like I said, as an observer, one would have to determine just what the UFO was first (if possible) before going anywhere near whether or not it was capable of physically "morphing" in any way. First things first, ya know.

All things considered, "morphing" is most likely a result of how an object is being observed/seen rather than an object physically changing its actual shape, unless its very flimsy and being affected by wind currents. My experiences have shown to me its all about how an event is percieved or could be mispercieved.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Or seen through with a bad camera.

I've never seen a UFO; unless these black heli's are in fact UFOs. Nor have I seen ghosts, bigfoot, aliens, or sea monsters. I believe anyway. I'd say I have good perception.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It looks like a wittle helicopter... *bitterness on face*

all i see is ... an out of focus helicopter

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I honestly think we should "prove" the existance of UFOs, friend or foe, before we decide if they are morphing or not. A little paranoia goes a long way my friend.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

Well, let me reiterate - if you have seen black helicopters, they are no longer UFOs. You have identified them, no? Now, if you are saying the black helicopters are transforming into an unknown object, I get ya.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

INTERESTED; not PARANOID.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I considered it to be a possibility bacause of the strange nature of the crafts. Never actually SEEN a morphing aircraft.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Can someone PLEASE show some interest here; I'd like to have a nice exchange with someone for once!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by riotact1
I honestly think we should "prove" the existance of UFOs, friend or foe, before we decide if they are morphing or not. A little paranoia goes a long way my friend.

I think that it is safe to say that UFO's definately exist, thats not really debatable. People have problems identifying things in the sky all of the time. Where the big question lies is whether or not they are a product of human ingenuity or alien ingenuity.

I know, I'm being anal about semantics but its a peeve of mine. So shoot me, but only a flesh wound please...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

We're on the same page, I just chose not to define any particular ufo...yes things can be unidentifiable but I'm refering to our developed uknown aircraft and et crafts...until we identify one or the other, I feel the morphing idea can't be considered because we don't know what these craft are to begin with. How can we say they are morphing if there is no base craft that we are aware of yet.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm sure they exist. Yeah I know that sounds stupid, but that's just what I believe and I want for others to know that I'm not going to change my views until every UFO is shot down and no alien occupants are discovered.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think we can all agree: you have been spending way too much time on ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Okay, this was very obscure of you; so I'm gonna point out possible reasons.
1.I don't base my beliefs on some forum site. I've believe this stuff since I was a little kid.
2.ATS isn't a bad site. If it is, why'd you join?
3.Can you learn from some on ATS? I think so.
4.Have a nice day!

If no one wants to take this seriously or at least with interest, then I guess I'll start posting threads about something other than UFOs. There some honestly much crazier sounding UFO cases than this one; I think this is interesting because we could some day learn how to use this technology to our advantage. Hey, think what you want. It won't harm, change, or offend ParaFreaky anymore!

[edit on 8/19/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I remember reading about an incident maybe 8 yrs ago a passenger jet being followed by a ufo which morphed into a number on things including a cone nosed jet.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hm? It was following the jet? Wonder why...
maybe to analyze the engineering, or something. Take in a possible shap shift!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I feel the morphing idea can't be considered because we don't know what these craft are to begin with.

If the folks at Langley or Skunkworks are working on a morphing aircraft...

What could "aliens" accomplish after 5000 years of research? Or 5,000,000?

As you pointed out we have been scratching our collective heads since WWII.. I think all options are still on the table.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Wow! If aliens have better aerospace technology then their "morphing technology" would certainly be better.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join