It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disguised as black chopper(and other)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Have you heard of warping UFOs? The ones that suddenly disappear?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

Did you read this? I don't care whether you believe in UFOs or not. Nor do I believe in many UFO pics/videos. I believe in them unconditionally because there just simply HAS to be other intelligent life besides our own.

Nor do I believe in many UFO pics/videos. I believe in them unconditionally

Paradox much?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

Also

...there just simply HAS to be other intelligent life besides our own.

I would tend to agree on this. How intelligent, where they are, and if they are in our Solar System, let alone Earth, has yet to be proven.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve B

Nor do I believe in many UFO pics/videos. I believe in them unconditionally

Paradox much?

I meant I believe in UFOS unconditionally! Not UFO VIDEOS; the ones I see with my own eyes!

[edit on 8/19/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
reply to post by mystiq

Have you heard of warping UFOs? The ones that suddenly disappear?

In one of our sightings it suddenly appeared in one part of the sky, and slowly flew by the house and disappeared behind a cloud. It didn't exit. It was soundless and surrounded by a large red bubble, but my 17 year old has sharp eyes and said it was diamond shaped. So I've literally seen one appear. It took its exit behind the cloud.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve B

What exactly do you want people to say about morphing ufos unless your talking about something specific anyway? Morphing ufos are possible?

I just want to hear what people believe/think of morphing UFOs

Originally posted by mystiq
The idea that ufos can morph makes sense. They can appear out of no where, and be soundless, another time a similar object often covered by lights is hovering for quite a few minutes has a faint airplane sound, though not as loud as the airplanes that fly over at that height. The light shields around them can change colors and put on an incredible light show, and triangles crafts can appear as giant orbs. To use the energy shield they have to add a few extra features appear so we wouldn't give them a thought as they fly over town would make sense.

Like mystiq there. Give a thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

While I agree with your conclusion that there is intelligent life in the form of UFO's I must disagree with your method. I don't like the idea to accept an idea unconditionally I base my conclusions on evidence or at least what I can make of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sorry folks, but the OP aka ParaFreaky is hoaxing. This video was posted long ago in the late 90's on Eyepod.org

Here

Originally posted by ParaFreaky

I would take pics of the crafts, but sorry to say this, I can't. No camera. I come from a poor-working class family where everything takes time. This is our very first computer ever!

Sorry, but I'm calling B.S. To set up an account here at ATS, you must have an email address. Since you already had an email address, you must have had a computer for a while now. A computer but no camera?...Riiiiiight.

Well, I don't think those crafts are going anywhere; esp. if they actually ARE monitering me. I should be able to get pics of them at some point.

How convenient. I don't suppose you would be willing to divulge were you live and if anyone else has seen them? Surely, if these crafts were following you, you would have someone else takes pics.

Nice try. Please do not clog our boards with this stuff. We need the space for updated and credible cases.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionCloud
I would tend to agree on this. How intelligent, where they are, and if they are in our Solar System, let alone Earth, has yet to be proven.

I agree as well. It HASN'T been proven; not to myself by so called "hard evidence." I will only believe in a UFO if I see it myself. In other words, I don't tend to believe others' claims. I do believe they exist though.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

1. I have a computer and no camera indeed. It's not my fault my family doesn't make enough money.
2. I would NEVER b.s. people; I would become my own enemy.
3. If I wanted to hoax/earn points I would've posted a thread called "Jesus was an alien" or "An alien ate my dog" or "Armegeddon is tomorrow."
4.If I could get pictures I honestly would; you can't just throw B.S. labels on everything. Most pictures are enhanced anyway. You shouldn't believe everything that there is a pic/video of. They're VERY easily faked.
5.This thread, as I've stated a billion times, is not entirely about that video, plus, that would be the Youtube poster's mistake, wouldn't it?
6.Fully read and understand posts before you label them b.s. I clearly stated that I am poor working class and this is my families first EVER computer.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I apologize for my rashness, Para. Thank you for your post. But this is ATS. You shouldve at least posted some photos. We have seen this over and over again. Anecdotal claims but no camera. A handy camera costs 5 bucks at the local drug store. There are really no excuses anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I had no idea. Besides, don't you need a webcam or a copier? Don't have either...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I agree with Nightvision, If you make a thread and post evidence here you shouldn't get pissed off because people like myself or Nightvision give our opinions on that evidence. Thats what tends to happen here.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

What did NightVision say about that? Besides, I didn't get PISSED OFF(insert better words); just a little annoyed 'cause people were automatically assuming that the entire thread was about the videos.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Enough about this. What about them morphing UFOs? Or how much will this THREAD MORPH into an entirely new topic.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
From what I understand of this thread, the videos he has pulled to show shape changing, were chosen because he was trying to illustrate an idea he had, not to prove the legitimacy of each video. He has had unusual experiences of seeing what looks like helicopters appear, particularly when he's not scanning the sky. After seeing these videos its occurred to him that he might be being monitored by ufos. Which is not such a crazy thought after all! Anyone thats had sightings and begins to research ufology will discover that 1) sightings are extremely common and there is a strong belief that they are monitoring our planet in massive numbers and 2) that according to actual abductee accounts every single thought we have is monitored. One abductee was allowed to influence a large monitoring screen, to choose and area, and instantly everything about that area, including every thought, information and details of every being, the exact count of fish in the ocean, wildlife data, etc etc in the past and present was available.
My childrens first sighting, and my first one after years, was April 12th of this year, and just previous to going outside to witness a craft, and have the entire family do so, a telepathic message was projected into my thoughts, actually answering them (when I was having an internal political tirade concerning the cabal, and the true people of the planet, the children. "We represent the human race!" I didn't know what had just happened, grabbed a smoke and hurried out to the back porch, and there it was. It moved until it was overhead and hovered for 4-5 minutes. Talk about everyone experiencing a total lack of privacy.
Some who research ufology believe that every single one of us is tracked! Some remember abductions and tagging, others don't because it happens while you sleep with dreams and false memories being given.
I believe its very possible that the OP is picking up on whats following or tracking him. Thats he just being made aware of it.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That's definately more along the lines of what I'm getting at! P.s- I'm starting to wonder if I should've given the link to that other thread!
Brave move on my part!

(Note to self- Never post UFO videos again.)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

They could be anything. What I'm really after is just people's opinions on morphing UFOs...

There are a number of reports of black helicopters in ufology. What about this one:

On October 2nd 1999 at approximately 8.30pm a gentleman called Mr. Steve Clark contacted MAPIT with a report of a Black Helicopter over his house. He had been sitting in his lounge watching TV when he heard a thunderous noise coming from outside. Interested in Aviation and living in the area of a flight path to Manchester International Airport, Mr. Clark investigated the strange noise. He went outside and looked up. Directly above his house was a very strange helicopter. He described it as ‘insect looking’ with bits sticking out of it. Mr. Clark stood in his garden watching it for about 2 minutes, when suddenly the noise of its engine seemed to just stop.
source

We have to keep in mind that a Type-III civilization might literally be molecular or sub-atomic intelligent machines. What about reports of the MIB's in black cars? Could this intelligence use such disguises in order to fly, drive, and walk amongst us?

In my estimation the stranger the theory, perhaps the more likely closer to the truth... Dealing with a species a million years ahead of ourselves (or a high dimensional intelligence) would most likely be very bizarre from our perspective.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The thing is, most people just have a sighting and they don't pick up on the fact that they are monitoring every thought you have, and they have the technology to respond. That was the unique part of our sighting in April. But its really made me aware that you don't need advanced psi skills to sit out under the stars and start to talk on behalf of your family and humanity! My experiences actually began in childhood. But there was no knowledge and its only recently that I've connected dots and done some family investigations, and an actual memory surfaced, along with identifying what I'd seen. I never knew what it was at 5, just that it looked like a bug man, and very cold eyed and intelligent, it seemed to root me to the ground and seemed like it was examining me coldly. I was able to run away and tell my mother about it.
So I have a vested interest in protecting my children from any unwarranted involvement and examinations! And the sightings where a bit too much this spring, including a triangle ufo, and my 6 year old running in and telling me about a cloudship that disappeared when I hurried out. Anyway, by the time the one that seemed to be a diamond appeared when we were on holiday at my grandmothers, my 6 year old was now very scared. Scared of windows and took a long time going to sleep. He said he thought we were being followed hundreds of miles on holiday. He thought he was going to be taken through the window.

So I really am fortunate that the sighting in April drove home the fact that these guys monitor our thoughts, and I have so many to share with them now!!! I go outside at night and tell them in my head that I don't expect my children to have any nightmares or medical procedures. I tell them what we, as lied to and manipulated humans, need for our world. And in short, hope I'm doing something to get our position across. Lately, due to Alex Mercier and his talk of 22 dna strands, I think that this means we have many parents out there, and their laws, and there should be a few races with outstanding ones, should apply to us. We have a right to know them and apply for remedy to avoid our enslavement, and depopulation. My father practically rolls on the ground laughing his head off about it! I don't care. When your 6 year old is actually scared of them, and connects one too many sightings to windows, you pretty much have to go outside at night and give them something to monitor, and hopefully avoid!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Anyway, by the time the one that seemed to be a diamond appeared when we were on holiday at my grandmothers, my 6 year old was now very scared. Scared of windows and took a long time going to sleep. He said he thought we were being followed hundreds of miles on holiday. He thought he was going to be taken through the window.

I'm sad to hear that about your child, mystiq. I'm scared to death of being abducted and tracked by UFOs so much that I sleep with my light on. No joke!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join