It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disguised as black chopper(and other)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Could be a whole bunch of hyperspatial threading taking place around and through the object. That would understandably be Unidentifiable. Especially if the threads were wrapping around a UFO at point A and a helicopter at point B and appearing at point C (the morphing helo)

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

With no disrespect intended, your story begs the question (if it hasn't been asked already). Why would black helicopters follow you in the first place? What makes you such a target that the g-men would waste thousands of dollars scrambling choppers to specifically follow you.

If you'll pardon my pun - "I don't follow".

Are you a risk to the government?
Are you the holder of sensitive information or materials?
How do you rationalize why you may be so 'special' in their eyes?

I'm not taking a cheap shot at you. I'm just asking you to ask yourself - and perhaps share your conclusions with all of us.

IRM

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
No one is flawed here. We are all flawed by nature. Some just display it more crudely than others. We must all be patient by nature. Or try to be.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
PF - Don't worry about the IGNORANT persons on this forum, some people either can't read or just jump on the first link they see and then open their poop spewers. To tell you the truth, I've never seen more Ignorance on one forum board than I have in this place... so don't feel bad. (You will also find some very nice and smart people on this board, you just have to weed out the jerks). Any time you have an anti-anything site (anti-ignorance in this case) you will attract the opposite also. If it was an anti-gun site you would see all kinds of 2nd Amendment junkies here. You have an ignore button for a reason, so you can IGNORE IGNORANCE! hehehe

Now, about your post. I feel that it's definitely possible that UFO's can shapeshift. Why not?! Makes sense they may want to blend in and an airplane or helicopter would seem like an easy and logical way to do so. I'd say though, that if this was ever proven (that they shapeshift to heli's) then wouldn't we all get quite paranoid! I know I would. You would always be wondering if that plane flying over was in fact a plane or a UFO watching you. Yeah, would be strange to have UFO's morphing all the time. Good topic, I never thought about it before. Hmmmm, gonna have to look more into it. Thanks for the post.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by thecandyman]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I consider morphing UFOs to be a true enigma and in no way denied that they could exist

The condition that you mentioned you have for me pulls my view more away from "attention seeker" to what you said yourself...getting worked up, and your frequent monitoring of your thread makes so much more sense now

I regret making known my estimations on your character because this was not the place for it, and I should have handled the topic only and ignored the messenger

know your not alone as none of us are normal, as normal is a subjective idea forced into objectivity

I remain firm on my interpretations of the evidence you presented

and never never give out your address or picture on the net

yet a state and city is a pretty safe thing to disclose

kind regards

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If it hasn't already been pointed out to the OP, that oval flash at the beginning is just the sun reflecting off of the rotor disk.
People stick holographic decals on their radio controlled heli blades to enhance this effect...not to mention adding lights n all that stuff.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hey people lay off parafreaky i've been looking into the whole morphing UFO theory and regarding his initial video of the helicopter i've found more footage which PROVES the theory

www.youtube.com...

Now lets hear what all the skeptics have to say......

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

How often do you see this?? A poster becomes the replier to his post thus forcing even more value judgements from the others and burying them further into bewilderment. Sounds like a mental illness doesnt it? Thats if you are paying attention which I know many do not

[edit on 20-8-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I've often said to my friends that what they think are normal airplanes or helicopters could easily be real UFOs.
If I were visiting a new world that had it's own air traffic, I'd try to make my ship look like theirs to blend in, incase I was spotted.

My friends say "It's not a UFO it has flashing lights!" or "It's not a UFO it doesn't have any flashing lights!" You can't win with some people!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

Yeah this thread is a joke. I have read every single thing in this thread and it needs to be moved to Skunkworks.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Lmao you gotta be kidding me, its obviously just a helicopter with light glaring off the siding, lol

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
WTF!!! I suspected this!! I would always see planes on approach that would take way too long and not move the same way as the other planes!!! The minute they get close to land they start blinking like an airplane... VERY GOOD VIDEO!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There's a valuable lesson in all this.

It seems that the youtube T&C is a lot less restrictive than the ATS one.

Man, sometimes they say what we mean.

[edit on 8/20/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
All of these suposed UFO sightings caught on camera.
The guys who record the sightings must be either drunk as a skunk or high on something, the cameras have more shake than a prostitutes wrist

I video record aircraft flying over my house, and I have next to no shake/wobble on my playback (and I don`t use a tripod).

[edit on 20/8/08 by Waitingsolong]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think I've seen them all before, but I don't see anythng alien, yes UFO I have know idea what they are. As for morphine UFOs why would aliens need to morph their ships? they should know by now that all the world govermant will deny they exist, and the person reporting it will be a looney the second he does report it. Mabe the aliens are morphin to hide from other aliens, but I rally don't think so, I see the objects more as if they are movein, spinning, tumbeling about not any morphing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join