It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 To Many Coincidences Were Made To Happened!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
...NORAD did not respond....no, NORAD DID respond, however our protocols were not really set up for an interception of a hostile aircraft over our shores. They were primarily set up for intercepting a hostile aircraft over the ocean.

Then why was Payne Stewart's jet intercepted within 15 minutes of it going off course? Why do pre-9/11 reports show that it was MINUTES for the Air Force to be notified, and to scramble jets to intercept, but post 9/11 reports say it took an hour and a half? Another coincidence?

Look it up for yourself.

In the case of Payne Stewarts jet...You forget about the timezone change. It took 1 hour 22 minutes to intercept.

This is nothing more than sloppy research on your part.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What do the Statue of Liberty
and WTC Towers have in common?

The Statue of Liberty had to be repaired due to galvanic corrosion in air. Not what most think is possible but in ocean environments, very possible. Normally galvanic corrosion is only a factor in an electrolyte such as sea water and the stern drive on the boat - having steel and aluminum components - erodes, turns brittle and snap - it fails - if electrolytic grounding plates are not installed.

"""The galvanic reaction between iron and copper was originally mitigated by insulating copper from the iron framework using an asbestos cloth soaked in shellac. However, the integrity and sealing property of this improvised insulator broke down over the many years of exposure to high levels of humidity normal in a marine environment. The insulating barrier became a sponge that kept the salted water present as a conductive electrolyte, forming a crude electrochemical cell as and Volta had discovered a century earlier."""

In 1989 - there were plans to erect scaffolding and disassemble the WTC towers and rebuild them. Cost projection was around $5.6 billion. One of the architects shows up to work one day and the MIB's were there - had confiscated all of the plans, specs, details, etc for WTC. They even confiscated their office cubicles and had tape on the floor outlining where they went.

Reason - the exterior cast aluminum WTC panels had been directly connected to the steel superstructure of the building, thus causing galvanic corrosion. In short, the "life cycle" of the WTC was not 200 - 300 years, more like 30 years or so.
whatreallyhappened.com...

And I think this will help to.
www.corrosion-doctors.org...

"The owners were fully aware of the problem and had been given the ultimatum that they could not 'implode' the buildings. They received the report stating that: Decommissioning was required by the EPA by no later than 2007, at a projected cost of $20.B."

[edit on 8/19/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Originally posted by thegrayone
Any one that has done proper research about this events, like myself, from books, websites and dvds would come to the conclusion that it was an inside job.

Except independent researchers, universities, and nonpartisan committees that have done exactly that, and come away with the mainstream conclusion.

I guess they're all in on it too, huh?

And how many of those can explain away the anomalies of 9/11? they just repeat the mainstream conclusion.

It is the same with "who built the pyramids?" and they teach you at school that hunters and gathers did, even though it can't be duplicated with the technology of today.

I want to see an honest debate on an unbiased TV network, where both parties are given time to respond the questions without being interrupted, like what they do for the presidential candidates. Scratch that, I wan to see the debate on a major network, so as many people as possible can watch it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

And how many of those can explain away the anomalies of 9/11? they just repeat the mainstream conclusion.

They don't just repeat the conclusion, they support it. That's what the studies were for.

It is the same with "who built the pyramids?" and they teach you at school that hunters and gathers did, even though it can't be duplicated with the technology of today.

It is not the same, because a) 9/11 has nothing to do with the pyramids, and b) again, what the mainstream says happened has been scientifically backed up.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
At IPO in 1997, Securacom listed among its clients Washington Dulles International Airport, Hewlett-Packard, EDS, United Airlines, Gillette, MCI, the World Trade Center, and other facilities including hospitals, prisons, corporations, utilities, universities.[3]

Securacom received a contract to provide (electronic) security services for the World Trade Center in 1996. The contract was ended in 1998, however.[4]

After the company went public in 1997, Securacom was ordered through a court of law, to change its name to Stratesec, due to a name infringement suit.

The company, then known as Stratesec, was delisted from the American Stock Exchange in July 2002 due to inability to make financing payments to ES Bankest, its primary shareholder, and other financial problems.[5]

The head of the company was Wirt Walker.[6] Marvin P. Bush, a younger brother of George W. Bush, was on the board of directors of the company from 1993 to June 2000.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now we can start to see where George W. Bush and his brother.had some ties with the WTC.

Also looking for the truth, we some times end up changing our mind when we discover new evidents.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Someone told me to let go of Sept.11,2001. “Just forget about it” they said.
I had this to say to them:
“IF you can remember shortly after September 11th, 2001,
there was this common phrase that was ringing my ears and
I’m going to assume it was ringing YOUR ears too.
In fact, there is a very strong chance that you uttered
the very exact same phrase I am writing about.
The phrase I am talking about, I thought, was a promise.
A promise that I had personally made to myself. I have kept my promise. Have you kept yours?”

“We will never forget” - Every True Patriot, September, 2001

We will never forget the most horrific crime in United States history,
We will never forget the airplanes that hit their targets with pure precision,
We will never forget “W” being informed,
We will never forget that “W” said he saw the first plane hit the first building,
We will never forget the most sudden and exact collapse of two skyscrapers in NYC,
We will never forget who did security at the WTC,
We will never forget who was leasing the WTC,
We will never forget the report;”secondary explosives”
We will never forget William Rodriguez’s testimony,
We will never forget he refused to be bought,
We will never forget the statements made by hundreds of EYE witnesses,
We will never forget the most sudden and exact collapse of a third skyscraper in NYC.
We will never forget who occupied WORLD TRADE CENTER SEVEN
We will never forget who decided to “pull” WTC7,
We will never forget a countdown to the collapse of WTC7,
We will never forget the expedited shipment of evidence overseas,
We will never forget who didn’t see a plane fly into the Pentagon,
We will never forget who did see a plane fly into the pentagon
We will never forget the small round hole in the outer ring,
We will never forget the small round hole in the inner ring,
We will never forget the witness who spoke of an aroma of cordite,
We will never forget the confiscated videos,
We will never forget the released video,
We will never forget the plane in Shanksville, Pennsylvania,
We will never forget who was in charge,
We will never forget that the “order still stands!”,
We will never forget the NORAD exercise,
We will never forget the confusion during the chain of commands,
We will never forget the TOTAL disintegration and disappearance of an airplane,
We will never forget who was accused,
We will never forget who was NOT on the flight manifest
We will never forget who was on the flight manifest,
We will never forget being told that alternate theories will not be tolerated,
We will never forget p.63 of Rebuilding America’s Defenses:Strategy, forces and resources for a New Century,
We will never forget the “War on Terror”,
We will never forget the “weapons of mass destruction”,
We will never forget the “unknown unknowns”,
We will never forget who “W” appointed to head the 9-11 commission
We will never forget what the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. A.C.T. stands for,
We will never forget that our freedom to speak is a right,
We will never forget the true heroes are,
We will never forget the innocent victims,
We will never forget the first responders,
We will never forget the failure of our intelligence agency to cooperate with our bureau of investigation,
We will never forget who was promoted,
We will never forget who was fired,

I will never forget,
Will you never forget?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
I agree cashlink, I hate to say it but people are fools if they think 9/11 was not well planned out in advance. How naive and gullible can one be to believe the towers fell down the way they did at almost freefall speed from a mere airplane liquidating everything in the entire building to dust.

I hate to say it, Mal, but such statements are ironic coming from such as you.

Physicists, universities, independent researchers and panels have agreed with the mainstream events. You find it more plausible that every single one of such people are involved in this conspiracy rather than the possibility that your armchair conjectures on how explosions and structural collapses work might be wrong?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It all seems to come down to which sources of information people choose to believe with regard to what transpired on 9/11 and the questions that remain.

The source (or sources) of information most people choose would appear to fit their world view, belief system and other factors based upon their personality traits.

How much can we really trust any of these sources? What are the "batting averages" of these sources? How many different sources working on identical inquiries into 9/11 come to the same or similar conclusions?

Honestly, it shouldn't really matter if they are considered mainstream or fringe. What matters is how often they are correct. The unbiased nature of their deliberations. The quality of the evidence and competency in the work leading to the eventual conclusions should be the deciding factor for any source of information. Especially when it comes to 9/11.

Most, if not all of us were not present at the scene directly before, during or immediately after 9/11. We rely upon the honesty of our media, our elected officials, scientists and many others to ascertain the facts of what happened.

Is there a general consensus among Americans about this matter? Or at least a kind of "man on the street" poll?

I did a quick search and found this poll from MSNBC at random. Interestingly, 67% believe there are many questions that remain unanswered.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

In the meantime, I'm going to keep reading and do my best to keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
In my opinion, Mohammed Atta was never at the controls of Flight 11. I think the actual pilot of the hijacked airliner (after it was hijacked) was a Cape Cod resident who lived right down the tracks from James Otis, Jr., an early and vigorous opponent of federalism. (More on this later.)

In 2001, Atta was taking lessons at a flying school near Sarasota and was in Sarasota until at least Sept 7, probably September 8. There is a Sarasota resident, Mr. X., who owns, at least on paper, a small executive jet charter company based in Connecticut. His pilots train at the same flying school as the one attended by Atta. Mr. X is also one of the very largest contributors to the Republican Party (nothing wrong with that, in and of itself). President Bush was hosting a fundraiser in Sarasota just six miles from Mr. X’s home. Wouldn’t Mr. X have been invited? In fact, President Bush went jogging on a golf course half-owned (again, at least on paper) by Mr. X at about the same time that Atta was boarding the flight in Portland.

Conceivably, Mr. X could have met with Atta only 2-3 days before dining with the President of the United States on the evening of September 10. Aren’t the odds of something like this are kind of slim?

The jet company appears to have a long history of working closely with the United States Air Force, specifically the Air Force Materiel Command and possibly the 66th Air Base Wing and the 516th Aeronautical Systems Wing. According to Wikipedia (not always the most accurate source) the jet company shuttled employees of and official visitors to the many super secret Air Force sites in Nevada, including Nellis AFB, China Lake, Groom Lake, and many others.

This same jet company bribed Connecticut’s Governor Rowland right out of office and into federal prison. Rowland pleaded guilty in December, 2004 and was sentenced in March, 2005 to one year in federal prison for having accepted $91,000 of free air travel from this company. The jet company is based on Oxford, Connecticut, home of Ottilie Lundgren, who was one of the five who died in the anthrax attack.

The jet company was spun off from the chemical company that makes chlorine dioxide, the chemical used to disinfect the Hart Senate Office Building after the anthrax contamination. The same loose corporate conglomeration also owns the company that makes the bottles for Cipro.

Daschle, Leahy, Brokaw, and Lundgren were all swimmers – in swimming pools. (Anyone recall the opening of NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokaw that featured the rooftop pool at Rockefeller Center?) Chlorine dioxide, or a closely related chemical, is also used to treat the water in swimming pools. A high ranking official in this “loose corporate conglomeration” lives near the New Jersey mailbox.

Coincidence? Possibly. But this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Tentatively, I believe that the 9/11 attack and the anthrax attack were related to each other (orchestrated by the same person or small group), but were relatively unrelated to the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. I think the attacks may have been more directed at a certain “liberal” wing of the Rockefeller family – at their architecture and at their funding of reproductive medicine and science (including embryonic stem cell research and Planned Parenthood), and at their perceived expansion of a federal government into something resembling a “world” government.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by area57]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

"The NIST report does stand up to science, as has been proven many times over. However, since it goes against conspiracy theorists dreams, they dismiss it."

The last time I checked, debunkers were the ones dismissing parts of it. The NIST report says the towers fell in 10 seconds. That's .8 seconds away from free fall. That's basically saying the top floors fell without the floors below.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Physicists, universities, independent researchers and panels have agreed with the mainstream events. You find it more plausible that every single one of such people are involved in this conspiracy rather than the possibility that your armchair conjectures on how explosions and structural collapses work might be wrong?

Make that SOME of the above agree with the Official Conspiracy Theory. Many more question it from all of the above.

So... Who to believe, based also on the weird coincidences, and damning evidence and testimony...?

Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Make that SOME of the above agree with the Official Conspiracy Theory. Many more question it from all of the above.

So... Who to believe, based also on the weird coincidences, and damning evidence and testimony...?

Hmmmm.

Hmmmm… for starters, I’d believe people who could provide actual facts… even prove them… over anyone who uses lists of coincidences & conjecture.

Nobody who does their research could claim mistakes were not made & lies were not told that day… but that doesn’t mean anyone in our government planned this. Frankly, I don’t take one person’s word on anything, but when the OVERWHELMING amount of people (experts, witnesses, etc) & EVIDENCE support the general story… why would you think some guy used the word explosion or a 40 year old building needed maintenance? After 7 years, wouldn’t something be able to prove a theory for Controlled Demolition? There have been so many theories, it’s just odd that the basic concept of 9/11 still fits, as it always will, the general story.

I was a volunteer fireman for 4 years too, so that makes my opinion more valuable. I also should add that I think that Cashlink’s excuse for bad grammar is absolutely disgusting, almost offensive. Add his poor character to the list with believing everything he reads, poor grammar & very poor skills in forming an opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

By who? Please tell me by who and I would do a back ground research on those people.

The pyramids were only an example and they are backed up scientifically, that is why they teach you at school that hunters and gatherers did it.

The same with Al Gore and his global warming,who by the way, was nominated for a Nobel prize!

As soon as you provide me with the names of the people who back up the official story of 9/11, I would do a proper research on who they have ties with. Of course, I understand that if you don't want to lose you job your might agree with your owner.

I have read a couple of books supporting the official version, but those books were written for people that don't do any research at all and can't see further away than their noses ( I'm not saying with this that you are one of those, for whatever reason you choose to believe the official story)

I mean, seriously, I could fry meat on my frying pan all day and it wouldn't melt, but steal beans created to resist such fire melted in less than an hour!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

Sounds like you have some serious issues with controlling your personal attacks on people dude. I'll just recommend you seek professional help before you hurt someone and leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

Purdue University conducted tests and simulations to analyze the plausibility of the planes being able to take down the towers alone.
Link

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

You are reaching again. Especially when you mention Wirt Walker, he's not related to Bush.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by thrashee

I mean, seriously, I could fry meat on my frying pan all day and it wouldn't melt, but steal beans created to resist such fire melted in less than an hour!
Will we see this in the new tomorrow?
You better take your frying pan experiment to the press and break this story! You have the smoking gun now.
Don't walk, run to the press with this evidence, no one could have thought of this one. Melted steel, wow. You may be one of few with this scientific knowledge and the ability to clearly see the facts on 9/11.

What about the plane impacts? Bet they lied about the insulation being stripped, I don't see anything big about this 2093 pounds of TNT kinetic energy event, so you?
A lot of people died, you better present your evidence tomorrow to CBS, NBC, ABC or the Washington Post to save us all from the terrible crime you have uncovered with your frying pan!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
...NORAD did not respond....no, NORAD DID respond, however our protocols were not really set up for an interception of a hostile aircraft over our shores. They were primarily set up for intercepting a hostile aircraft over the ocean.

Then why was Payne Stewart's jet intercepted within 15 minutes of it going off course? Why do pre-9/11 reports show that it was MINUTES for the Air Force to be notified, and to scramble jets to intercept, but post 9/11 reports say it took an hour and a half? Another coincidence?

Look it up for yourself.

In the case of Payne Stewarts jet...You forget about the timezone change. It took 1 hour 22 minutes to intercept.

This is nothing more than sloppy research on your part.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

No, but NICE TRY!

The reports pre-9/11 have the jets intercepting within minutes. Only after the 9/11 commission reports does it have the jets intercepting after an hour and a half.

Why the change?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Since everyone is putting in photos, let's look at the photo of the Windsor Tower fire.

And here it is after burning for 18 hours.

Odd, how IT didn't collapse.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by sir_chancealot]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join