It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 To Many Coincidences Were Made To Happened!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
1.Three Towers fell.

2.four airplanes were highjack.

3.NORDA did not respond.

4.Passport found on top of rubble at WTC.

5.Rental car found with copy of a will, and the Koran

& flightmanual.

6.Tiny hole in front of Pentigon.

7.First time in aviation history the four airplanes

were not investigated ( time change out parts to

match the official airplane wreckage were not done).

8.Five of the nighteen highjackers are still alive.

9.Ben laden still not found.

10. WTC where is the concrete?

11. NIST report dose not stand up to Science on WTC

DISASTER.

12.Eighteen moths later 911 is look into.

13. President Bush saw first airplane attack on WTC,

when the video was not release the next day

14.Cars that were park 7 blocks away from WTC that

were not hit by falling deberis had melted in some

cases whole engine blocks where melted and back of

cars were intact.

15. Military and FAA chain of comand broken on 911.

Are these events all a coincidence?

None of these coincidence have never happened befor

or after 911.

So if we take out our Government "excuses", what do

we have?

We have a deliberate attack from our own

Government,(a false flag operation).

The Port Authority persented twice to the city of NYC

for demolition of the WTC in 1998 and in 1999.

Why because they were unsafe a health risk!

How can four airplane get highjack in the same hour

at diffrent airports with out a hitch with out

anything interferening with the highjacking?

How can four highjack commerical airlines fly around

off its course or flight-plan for an hour and not be

intercept by our Military?

This has Never happened befor or after 911.

NORAD thinks they have Americans fool, because they

said they were playing war games on the morening of

911 and they think thats gets them off the hook.

So Ben Laden knew war games were been played on the

morning of 911 and thats when he order the

highjacking of four commerical airlines.
becase he knew the United States defense system would

be down.

How dose a man that lives thousands of miles away

from America, have such inside knowledge of top

secret Military exercise?

Is there a traitor in our Military?
It sure looks like it!

I am not a person who believes in coincidence.
There are to many "coincidences" that happened on the

morning of 911, just to many.

For this many strange coincidences to be aloud to

happened, it would consist of these departments in

our Government to do nothing.
1.NORAD did nothing.
2.FAA to did nothing.
3.President Bush did nothing.
4.Vice President did nothing.
5.CIA did nothing.
6.FBI did nothing.
7.Defense Department did nothing.

All these thing above would have to happened to get

all these coincidences to happened.

So Where dose our Government get off saying they are

not responsible?

It look like no one was doing their jobs protecting

the United States on the morning of 911.

Is it not far fech to also to believe if our

Government wanted to stage a false flag operation
on 911, these same Government Departments are what

would be used to pull it off.

Another coincidences, a highjaskers passport found

lying on top of the rubble of the WTC with million

and million pices of paper everywhere on top of the

rubble.

Another coincidences, the WTC the second building to

be hit by an airplane fell first, it burnt only 56

min
HOW? the WTC were design to with stand over 3,000

degrees heat for many hours even if the whole

building from the bottom floor to the top floor burnt

it still would not fall down.

Another coincidences all three WTC fell faster than

free fall.

This has never happened befor.

These WTC where not wired with explosives in one day.

This big project took months maybe some years in

planing and putting charges and different explosives

though out all the WTC and to test out each

connections to make sure they will work.

It is a fact that our Miliatry has explosives

powerfull enough to bring these building down and the

Military has the expertise in Demoltion.

My "opinion" is only a special unite in our Military

did this job, because no one else could.
Remmeber the WTC had to be taken down by 2008
Remmber port Authority wanted the WTC Demolished in

1998 and 1999.

So my next question is, did PortAuthority have

something to do with helping the Military by showing

all the blueprints and showing were all the week

spots in the WTC were?

[edit on 8/18/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Is ThIs ThE bEsT YoU cAn Do! AtTaCk mY gRaMmEr.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I'd like to respond to your post, but could you clean it up a little first, please? I read thru a bit, but a lot of it is difficult to understand. "Ben laden"? "highjack"?

If "Ben laden" and "highjack" are indecipherable to you, especially given the context here, how on Earth are you going to be able to weigh two sides of an argument intelligently?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Is ThIs ThE bEsT YoU cAn Do! AtTaCk mY gRaMmEr.

Now "leet speek"? If you expect to discuss / debate things with adults, at least try and talk like one, please.

Thank you.

Oh, an the "Ben laden" and "highjack" references were just some of the ones I passed by before giving up reading the post.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

You are already playing your silly little game. Now please stay on the topic
or move along.

We dont want any RED HERRING in this thread.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
ok, I will struggle trying to reply to your original post, with all your grammatical errors:

1.Three Towers fell.

How is that a coincidence? All 3 were damaged in the events of 9/11. A coincidence would be if the WTC towers fell, and the Chicago tower fell too, or one of the skyscrapers in Dubai. But for 3 towers to fall as a result of the events of 9/11? Not a coincidence.

2.four airplanes were highjack.

Not only that, but four planes were HIJACKED too!

3.NORDA did not respond.

NORAD did not respond quickly that day either. However, how is that a coincidence?

5.Rental car found with copy of a will, and the Koran & flightmanual.

Were the hijackers supposed to walk to the airport? Maybe take the bus?

6.Tiny hole in front of Pentigon.

A tiny hole in a reinforced wall? You are aware of the dimensions of the hole in the Pentagon, correct?

7.First time in aviation history the four airplanes were not investigated ( time change out parts to match the official airplane wreckage were not done).

This paragraph doesnt make any sense at all.

8.Five of the nighteen highjackers are still alive.

No, 5 people with similar names are still alive. the hijackers on the planes are pretty much dead.

9.Ben laden still not found.

Bin Laden has not been found yet, you are correct. How is that a coincidence?

10. WTC where is the concrete?

Much of the concrete has been pulverized to dust, from the 70-100+ story fall, plus the weight of tons and tons of debris crashing on it. Although that has been discussed on other threads.

11. NIST report dose not stand up to Science on WTC DISASTER.

The NIST report does stand up to science, as has been proven many times over. However, since it goes against conspiracy theorists dreams, they dismiss it.

12.Eighteen moths later 911 is look into.
eighteen moths? Not sure where you are even going with that statement. Even if you meant months, it still doesnt mean anything.

14.Cars that were park 7 blocks away from WTC that were not hit by falling deberis had melted in some cases whole engine blocks where melted and back of cars were intact.

Discussed in another thread. Many of the vehicles in question were involved in incidents in and around WTC, and moved there later.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Another coincidences all three WTC fell faster than free fall.

This has never happened befor,but wait a min it has with Demolition!

Yes thats right Demoltion it can bring a building

down faster than free fall (Nothing else can).

Buidings can fall faster than "free fall" in a controlled demolition? Care to explain that? You DO know how controlled demolitions work, correct? Charges are set in key structural points of the building, exploded, and gravity brings the building down. Unless CD crews have found a way to alter gravity around their sites, that statement is just comical.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I tried reading your post, however I find your comments disgusting.

You are one of the attack dogs that I see who jump in "every" 911 thread to belittle the posters who make statements against the the offical story

I have ask you not to play your RED HERRING in my thread and save your insults.

You obviously dont know what a coincidence is.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I tried reading your post, however I find your comments disgusting.

Much the same way I found your OP, only I was abiding by the forum rules and used proper spelling and grammar.

You are one of the attack dogs that I see who jump in "every" 911 thread to belittle the posters who make statements against the the offical story

Just exercising my constitutional right to freedom of speech. You are posting your opinion, and I was replying to it.

I have ask you not to play your RED HERRING in my thread and save your insults.
What a laugh! You ask me to "save my insults" in the same sentence you call me a RED HERRING? Pot - kettle - black

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

You are not in here to discuss anything you are only in my thread to attack .

when you take each statement that I make, You Attack! stop trying to railroad my thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
gavron,

I think the point of this thread was the implausibility of so many things happening to coincide so perfectly. Dissecting them into individual points to offer personal commentary on each is ignoring what cashlink is trying to show, and what he is trying to draw attention to ultimately can't be debunked anyway.

If you haven't realized how many odd coincidences there were on and around 9/11, from the war games to FEMA setting up a command post in WTC7 the evening before, then you either haven't been paying attention or you're just too biased to realize just how coincidental these things really are. They happened and they were reported and they are bizarre coincidences, at least. If you can't cope with that then maybe the obviousness of how wrong that day was is finally catching up to you.

I can't wait for the day that genuinely skeptical people actually engage in conversation without a goal post in mind, as if they have to be right about everything and this is a pissing contest. From what I've read so far, gavron, I can tell that's what you're thinking. You aren't here to either find agreement or even engage in discussion; you are only here to "debunk," which is a pissing contest you try to get into for the same reasons any guy would get into any pissing contest. Who do you think in their right mind is going to even care what you think about 9/11?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

How are users supposed to reply/comment on your thread then? Do we not respond to certain parts? is your OP just a statement in whole, and you didnt want any comments at all?

I'd really be interested in the one statement you made that follows:

Buidings can fall faster than "free fall" in a controlled demolition? Care to explain that? There have been LOTS of CDs on video, and all seem to fall using gravity, free fall speed (as they all are designed to do). Please show us an example (not including 9/11) where demolitions teams have brought down buildings faster than free fall.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Heya, bsbray11,

I understand coincidences, but the truth of the matter is coincidences happen all the time. I'm sure if you looked deeper into it, you would find LOTS of more odd things, typically unrelated, but since they happened on 9/11 they draw more speculation.

If the dots are connected, thats a different story. However, I've not seen anything thats connecting all these random dots. Just coincidence.

As far as "debunking" and engaging in discussion, I thought thats what these forum were for? For each side to debate its beliefs. Cashlink makes a statement that demolitions teams bring buildings down faster than freefall speed, am I supposed to just say "ok, good to know"?

I personally dont care how others feel about what I think about 9/11. But, I do at least like to see the correct information being put out there. Everyone can form their own opinions, but getting legitimate information is what is key.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Buidings can fall faster than "free fall" in a controlled demolition? Care to explain that? There have been LOTS of CDs on video, and all seem to fall using gravity, free fall speed (as they all are designed to do). Please show us an example (not including 9/11) where demolitions teams have brought down buildings faster than free fall.

I second this! It's funny how we always hear about "Newton's Laws", and we don't understand physics, etc, etc...

I really want to hear the explanation behind the claim that CD's can produce a faster than free-fall demolition! Especially since nothing else can!

Waiting excitedly!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I agree cashlink, I hate to say it but people are fools if they think 9/11 was not well planned out in advance. How naive and gullible can one be to believe the towers fell down the way they did at almost freefall speed from a mere airplane liquidating everything in the entire building to dust. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the building would not have collapsed the way it did and as precisely as it did without some kind of pre-planned controlled demolition or military involvement with possible other more advanced weaponry used.

After the towers coming down and not even a piece of medal to be found somehow a hijackers passport shows up on top of the dust pile? Lol
Get real everyone, then the hijackers are found alive, just look at the pentagon and think for a minute. Any pilot with a brain knows better, even they know it was impossible to fly planes into the trade center at the speeds they reached. Look at the pentagon, another impossibility plane crash. You might want to re-consider and think for a minute that this was a very large magic show going on because that’s exactly what it was.

The pentagon will not even release the tapes of the actual explosion taking place at the pentagon I will call it explosion because that is all it was, there was no airplane it could never hit the pentagon the way it did, it was an illusion like the rest of 9/11 was. I cannot prove anything I say but you ask any pilot that is not involved in the cover-up and they will tell you truthfully. These beginner supposedly terrorist pilots even if they did hijack a plane and tried to hit the WTC could never do it. Even the most sophisticated and experienced military pilots in the world can’t do it and they have tried over and over again in flight simulations since 9/11 took place.

How many people are involved in the coverup? Our government definitely is involved or they would have exposed what happened on 9/11 along time ago it doesn‘t take a genius to see 9/11 was a setup but those responsible have proved that the American people for the most part will believe anything nowadays and it‘s true they will. Every trick in the book has been used to coverup and explain how those towers fell. There are way too many coincidences as the OP suggests in this thread. It's a magic show going on, it's an illusion.

The American people will believe what they are told and they take their favorite nightly news broadcasters word over just about anyone’s. If the American people can buy into the 9/11 incident these sick magicians who performed the trick are laughing their arses off realizing how easy it was. Don’t be in shock when more rabbits are pulled from the hat.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Ok gavron I can not prove my own statement on Demolition bring building down fasters than free fall.

But this link help me come to that conclusion

www.implosionworld.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I understand coincidences, but the truth of the matter is coincidences happen all the time.

Yes, and some are more meaningful than others. FEMA being in WTC7 on 9/10 setting up a command post, qualifies as a little better than "unrelated" even taken by itself. Same for the wargames that had NORAD tied up, some of which had been originally scheduled for October. At the same time I'm not at all surprised you refuse to see any significance in these things.

As far as "debunking" and engaging in discussion, I thought thats what these forum were for?

You must have read what I said wrong, because I never criticized engaging in discussion. I'm talking about the one-upmanship olympics you must think are going on here. I'm not talking about specific points, I'm talking about your over-all appearance on these forums, which really is typical to a lot of people that post here.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
www.the7thfire.com...

Good points

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
Buidings can fall faster than "free fall" in a controlled demolition? Care to explain that?

If you want to be technical, free-fall through the atmosphere is significantly slower than 9.8m/s^2 due to drag, depending on surface area and things like that. WTC7 fell right at 9.8m/s^2, despite being a massive steel building surrounded by and filled with air. That is faster than any free-fall through the air on the Earth's surface could be.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join