It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 To Many Coincidences Were Made To Happened!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cody7749

So many claims of proof, yet not one source cited?

And regarding the lists of other buildings that have burned up but never collapsed: are any of them skyscrapers comparable to the scale of the trade center towers, and were any of them hit by commercial airlines?

If not, then they are tossed out immediately as trying to compare apples to oranges.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Do you have something you want to debate?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cody7749

Lets see....you watched a video that told you what happened that day..

So, lets take a look at your post shall we?

1.calls down. the calls on the plane to the ground were impossible at that time they had like a .006 chance of the phone call even making it

The majority of the calls were made from AIRFONES, not cell phones. However, cell calls are possible from planes.

From this morning's New York Times: "According to industry experts, it is possible to use cell phones with varying success during the ascent and descent of commercial airline flights, although the difficulty of maintaining a signal appears to increase as planes gain altitude. Some older phones, which have stronger transmitters and operate on analog networks, can be used at a maximum altitude of 10 miles, while phones on newer digital systems can work at altitudes of 5 to 6 miles. A typical airline cruising altitude would be 35,000 feet, or about 6.6 miles."

www.slate.com...

Mr Dewdney made quite a few errors in his Project Achilles work.....

2.terrorists. after the terrorists photos where released most called in and were still alive and fine

Um, no, some gentlemen with names similar to those of the hijackers are alive. One gentleman, however, his picture was posted initially, it was taken down shortly thereafter and replaced with a picture of the actual hijacker.

3. the pentagon attack. complete bs. no plane debrees was said to have burned up. poles that it hit didnt break the just popped out of the ground. even the hole there were no wings just a hole and the ground the plane slid on was perfectly fine.

Then you need to do some research of your own, becaue I have no problems finding pictures of the wreckage from Flight 77. Also, research the building performance report about the Pentagon, there are a few pictures showing where the wings and the tail hit the building.

4.black boxes! none recovered or shown at least to public.

Wrong, black boxes were recovered. How do you think we got the voice transcripts from Flight 93????

building 7 fell beacause of "twin tower debree" fell straight down not touching any other building in 6 seconds.

From the beginning of its collapse to the end of the collapse was 18 seconds. The building at 30 West Broadway had to be torn down because of the damage it suffered when WTC 7 collapsed and hit it.

Then the true stupidity in the post starts....

july 28 1945 b52 bomber lost in the fog crashed into the empire state building 14 people dead 1,000,000 in damage. did not collapse.

Little bitty airplane compared to a 767. In addition, the Empire State building was a completely different design than the WTC. Not a valid comparison.

february 14 1975 3 alarm fire brke out between the 9-14 floor of the north tower sprinklers installed. did not collapse.

Fire was in an area of the building with ASBESTOS fire proofing (much better than the material used higher in the building) Plus, no airplane crashed into it.

may 4 1988 a 62 story tower in L.A burned for 3 hours spread over 4 floors. did not collapse.

No airplane here either...

february 23 1991 38 story skyscraper in philly that was built in 1973 burned for more than 19 hours spread over 8 floors. did not collapse.

No airplane here.....

i could go on and on but it just makes me mad so you get it it was a inside job no doubt not to mention the gold under the tower that the took. one of the worlds largest gold deposits was stored under the WTC in 1993 the gold was estimated at 1 billlion dollars. in '01 the value was beleived to be 160 billion. about 140 million was found in the rubble. so i got to go but i have more for later peace people

Here is a picture taken in the vault...
www.pbs.org...

All the gold was still in the vault, was recovered and returned to its rightful owners. Took over a week of truck loads to get all the gold out.

Please, DO go on. Although could you actually get to something that is true?????????

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Then you need to do some research of your own, becaue I have no problems finding pictures of the wreckage from Flight 77. Also, research the building performance report about the Pentagon, there are a few pictures showing where the wings and the tail hit the building.

hit the building and then...

were sheared off by the building and landed on the lawn and can be seen in the pictures?

completely disintegrated into the wall?

i am having a little trouble finding any pictures that show either of these results. can you please clarify.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

february 14 1975 3 alarm fire brke out between the 9-14 floor of the north tower sprinklers installed. did not collapse.

Fire was in an area of the building with ASBESTOS fire proofing (much better than the material used higher in the building) Plus, no airplane crashed into it.

may 4 1988 a 62 story tower in L.A burned for 3 hours spread over 4 floors. did not collapse.

No airplane here either...

february 23 1991 38 story skyscraper in philly that was built in 1973 burned for more than 19 hours spread over 8 floors. did not collapse.

No airplane here.....

how is it that debunkers can be shown the plane crash could not do it, they then go on and on about how it was the fire. when shown the fire could not do it, they bring the planes back in. this is circular logic and the very reason these threads are still running around like this. you say alot of things but you back them up with nothing. you are just expressing your opinions on the matter, please stop pretending that you are speaking the truth unless you can start backing up some of this stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

are you really that stupid, American governments have destroyed people before and now they are attacking there own
IDIOT

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Just one more interesting coincidence is the fact that this exact story was played out in the pilot episode of "The Lone Gunmen" in March of the same year.

Talk about coincidence.

A plane gets hijacked but not by terrorists. By a small faction within the government and they are remotely controlling this plane.

Then, one of the stars father lets his son in on the secret. That a plane is to be brought down in the middle of NY. Okay, skip on to the "Why" as asked by the son.

Well, because the cold war is over and they need a new war in order to satisfy the arms dealers and big money. They then go on to explain that it will be the "War on Terror".

They both get onto the plane and try to find this bomb. Turns out that they find out that the plane itself is the bomb and that it is being controlled from the ground. Target? Yet the biggest coincidence. The WTC.

All pulled off by a small faction within the government so that a new "War on Terror" can be justified. They even state how it would unite the people behind the government in their actions.

Pretty damn funny that that story played out almost exactly as it did on September 11th. The only thing is that the show ended with the pilots regaining control and the small faction being thwarted.

Too bad they didn't follow that plan on September 11th.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've got to post this question again, because no one will address it.

Is New York City one of the biggest tourist cities in the world?

If it indeed is, then would not of 1000's of tourists been up and out walking around between 8-9am. If not 1000's, then I'll be liberal and say half of that number could have been. If only 50% of them were walking around with video cameras and photo cameras, being tourists which is not uncommon, where are the video's. Where are the pictures? Where are the witnesses?

Not to mention the millions of native New Yorkers, who have cameras, where is the footage? All we have ever seen is the Network footage and a few supposed tourist videos, which really could have come from anyone. Tourists are clumsy with cameras, how come none of the footage is choppy that we have seen?

How many New Yorkers, who were at the seen have commented? How many people have friends that were there or were there themselves? Why are no witnesses commenting?

Jesse Ventura, an ex-navy seal demo expert, right here on ATS, said with his knowledge of explosives that he believes the buildings were pulled. A navy seal demo expert isn't qualified to conjecture, not to mention someone who was elected Governor and knows how the government works from the administration side and the military side?

Even, if you take every fact of the official report at face value it doesn't add up. You need not make up crazy plots to see these things. The Government isn't lying, they just aren't disclosing the whole truth. They don't need to make stuff up, all they need to do is put the info out and let people make of it what they will. It keeps them off the hook. Bush, in his address right after said, "We all saw the PICTURES of the planes flying into the buildings". Is that a lie, no it is not, because we did see the PICTURES of the planes flying into the buildings.

In the government things are on a need to know basis. You let this guy know that thing, and that guy know this thing and so on. No one is on the hook that way, because only the architects of the plan know the full story, not the people carrying out orders. They are "need to know".

We have smart bombs that can fall on a dime, but we can't find Bin Laden in a cave? We have weapons that can make people puke from sound, but we can't find a guy in a cave? We have 100's of thousands of satellites circling the earth that can read everything from ozone depletion, ocean depths, can take pictures of the hairs on your head, hear every word you say, we can fly drones thousands of miles to execute stealth missions, we can send probes to the outer reaches of the universe, we can find water on mars, but a guy in a cave eludes us being on the FBI Top 10 wanted list, yet the 9/11 terrorist act isn't even credited to him on that list?

I won't make fun of anyone. I know some people lack common sense, but if you can seriously watch the footage of those towers exploding as they fall apart leaving NOTHING standing, not even a floor to be pancaked upon one another to corroborate the "official story" , then I wish you the best in life, cause you will need all the help you can get...sincerely.

I think it's horrible that you support our country men dying without asking questions. I think it's horrible that you support the take over of a country that didn't attack us. I think it's horrible you support the opium trade out of Afghanistan so that heroin can rip our nation apart. I think it's horrible that you stand behind belittling those who seek answers, unwilling to know that those who seek truth are not your enemies. None the less, that is your right which you were born into, may that always shine upon you.
Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
re22666
thanks for backing me up anyways ya i said no other tower has fallen by fire which the media or whoever did say is what caused the wtc collapse. also i have no source because 1. i have dial up computer it is to slow to do much cant get dsl where i live. and 2. it was a video that i was told was "illegal" and taken off the computer but if someone tells me how to post a video on the cmputer memory itself i will post it. also i would really like to see a single picture with the pentagon crash wings and all! peace peeps!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well, I guess that everyone will see what they wan to see.
I love when people say; "the vast majority of scientist support the official 9/11 version"
Just like the vast majority of scientist support the official story for the pyramids.

Who are these vast majority of scientist that support the official story of 9/11?
Are they from all over the world or just from the united states?
Who do they work for or are funded by?

I demonstrated on this thread that the best/most compelling case against the 9/11 conspiracy, as excepted by the mainstream media as the knock out punch against conspiracy theorist, was funded by the GOVERNMENT. Why would the government fund a university/scientist or group to discredit the government itself? I mean, we all know that the government lie to us and control the media, so why would the government go against itself?

The government doesn't have to control everyone on the planet, it just have to control the key people in key positions and everything would follow accordingly.

Has everyone forgotten about those government documents where they had a plan to invade CUBA?

Didn't those documents lay out the plan for the government to use a fake US air plain full of US citizens and send a jet plain from the US with th colors and insignia of Cuba to blow up that fake air plain with the fake people in it? And that fake air plain was going to be remote controlled!

Scientist are brilliant minds working for the government (including NASA) which means that if the government is/was looking for an explanation for 9/11, those brilliant minds (funded by the government) will make up an explanation for whatever the government wants. The most compelling example of that, and I'm sorry if I keep stressing that here, is the PYRAMIDS!

"For a government to control its people, it just has to control its leaders and their main source of information" By Mizter Gray

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody7749
re22666
thanks for backing me up anyways ya i said no other tower has fallen by fire which the media or whoever did say is what caused the wtc collapse. also i have no source because 1. i have dial up computer it is to slow to do much cant get dsl where i live. and 2. it was a video that i was told was "illegal" and taken off the computer but if someone tells me how to post a video on the cmputer memory itself i will post it. also i would really like to see a single picture with the pentagon crash wings and all! peace peeps!

what does this video show? why would it be illegal? what do you mean post on the computer memory itself? i am very confused now.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Sorry, but ive always said that it was the damage caused by the planes and the fire that caused the towers to collapse. And you cannot compare the Empire State building to the Towers. The Towers did not have interior walls....you had the central core and the outer structure. Nothing to stop the jets after they penetrated the outer wall...till they got to the core. Empire State....the B-25 smacked into an interior wall.

There is no other event in history that you can compare what happened to WTC on 9/11. None.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Sorry, but ive always said that it was the damage caused by the planes and the fire that caused the towers to collapse. And you cannot compare the Empire State building to the Towers. The Towers did not have interior walls....you had the central core and the outer structure. Nothing to stop the jets after they penetrated the outer wall...till they got to the core. Empire State....the B-25 smacked into an interior wall.

There is no other event in history that you can compare what happened to WTC on 9/11. None.

typical debunker here. cannot read. cannot comprehend. cannot get things right. cannot understand what they see with their own eyes.
you believe what the government says happend on 9/11.
and you believe that i compared anythng to the empire state building.

it all makes sense now, since there is no evidence to support either.

as long as you are butting in for no reason, would you like to explain what i asked about he wings that hit the pentagon?

[edit on 8/22/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I think it's horrible that you support our country men dying without asking questions. I think it's horrible that you support the take over of a country that didn't attack us.

I think its horrible that you do not understand why we went into Iraq. Saddam Hussein, whether or not you accept it, was a prime supporter of terrorism. And if you managed to kill Americans, some of his money made it to you, well your family.

And despite what the 9/11 Commission, several nations stand by their reports of 1. Al Qaeda getting support from Iraq and 2. Saddam hiding WMDs.

If you bothered to listen to the speeches after 9/11, you would have heard it said that we were no longer going to stand by and wait to get attacked (as we had been for over 20 years) but that we were going to take action when we felt the need.

Saddam was not living up to the cease fire in the Gulf, and he was supporting terrorists in Afghanistan as well...so he got jumped.

And since Im one of the "countrymen" who has spent quite a bit of time this year in a war zone, stfu about not caring.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

First, you should put down the kool aid. Second, I told cody where he could find the information. Third, im pretty sure I know more of the facts about 9/11 than you will ever know, because you autocensor anything that doesnt fit into your cockamanie theories.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

First, you should put down the kool aid. Second, I told cody where he could find the information. Third, im pretty sure I know more of the facts about 9/11 than you will ever know, because you autocensor anything that doesnt fit into your cockamanie theories.

wow!!!! i am drinking kool aid? ok, what are you drinking? who is cody? and what have i autocensored? i have posted the same quotes over and over again and you just skip over them ALLLLLLLL to attack the one you can. what have i autocensored? why are you talking to me about the empire state building and people named cody?

lol, oh that guy. ok ummm. i asked him about a video he mentioned. other than that i have no idea what you are talking about. if you have an argument with him, please keep it there. i just want to know about the video he mentioned. im not sure how that involves you.

[edit on 8/22/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Funny, you must be fixated on just my posts, rather than following the thread. But then, you asked me questions and I pointed out where to find the answers.....of course, since you dont want the truth, you dont see it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Funny, you must be fixated on just my posts, rather than following the thread. But then, you asked me questions and I pointed out where to find the answers.....of course, since you dont want the truth, you dont see it.

im sorry, but i guess i am just still waiting for you to actually address any of the statements that i posted over and over and asked you many times now to address. you picked one out of how many? to shoot down, even though i had already done that for you? and that is it? and now you want to argue with me about arguments you had with other people.
i am not sure how fixated on your posts i can be if i missed such an obvious post. but then again, i was just skimming the same tired arguments over and over until i felt like saying something. you picked me to attack over and over. and out of all these posts have you yet addressed any of the questions i asked you? any of the statements that i posted? no. instead you have gotten upset because i am not following every argument you are having. i did not realize that asking where the wings went would upset you so much. it seems you could have either addressed any of those statements or answered that question by now instead of attacking me for not being fixated enough on you.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Watch this im pretty sure you have all seen it before but still

uk.youtube.com...

Now how could that building be pulled in a day?

Certainly it would take a while to set up the equipment
Could be weeks or even months with the sheer size of the buildings
So how on earth could it be pulled in a day

[edit on 23-8-2008 by the red pill]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join