It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 To Many Coincidences Were Made To Happened!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by cashlink

Over the years, the process known as 'galvanic corrosion' had structurally degraded these buildings beyond repair.

Interesting. So the towers were not as indestructible as one might believe, eh?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

So, Controlled demolitions experts, who bring down buildings for a living, don't know anything about buildings collapsing?

Why cant you debate without spinning and trying to put words in someones mouth with what they actually said quoted in the same post?Are you capable of seeing the irony in that.

You just proved that it does not matter what someone says you will try and spin it.

This is what I said that was quoted in your post and you outright lied.

"You think the people that spread Anthrax after the attacks to shut up congress and the media are not going to get some demo people to lie on the net? Not very good at critical thinking are you."

[edit on 18-8-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
So , LoneGunMan... Why do you feel the FDNY was involved with the purposeful demolition of WTC 7?

Do you not respect the men that lost their lives in New York that day?

Did you spin this crap just to piss me off or are you on some kind of drugs.

DONT EVEN TALK TO ME ABOUT RESPECTING DEAD BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to too many funerals of Brothers doing the last ride on top of an engine with nothing left but burnt bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. I worked as a Sheriff's deputy for 7 years.

You don't answer the questions. You just get outraged.

You should be outraged at the charlatans and fraud peddlers that accuse your brothers of conspiring to kill civilians and other firefighters... I know I am.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Why cant you debate without spinning and trying to put words in someones mouth with what they actually said quoted in the same post?Are you capable of seeing the irony in that.

Well, lets look then. This is what I was replying to:

Those people that do that for a living are not disaster experts...I am. I am incident command.

Professional controlled demo experts, and you say they dont know anything about collapsing buildings? I didnt say pulling victims from wreckage, I didnt say putting out raging fires. We were talking about the collapsing buildings.

Don't you just hate it when your own words come back to bite you?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

"You think the people that spread Anthrax after the attacks to shut up congress and the media are not going to get some demo people to lie on the net?

If they can get demo people to lie on the net, couldnt they get firefighters to lie on the net too? People posing as incident commanders even?

Why not? Seems a fair enough assumption.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Read it again.

You are using what you read on the INTERNET and comparing it to my real world experience? Are you a 14 year old? You think the people that spread Anthrax after the attacks to shut up congress and the media are not going to get some demo people to lie on the net? Not very good at critical thinking are you.

So, Controlled demolitions experts, who bring down buildings for a living, don't know anything about buildings collapsing?

ok, gotcha. Good to know

oh, and your "real world experience"? For all I know, you just mow lawns on the weekends for your neighbors. Your "experience" is all of the sudden the know all end all?

Tell that to your friends at recess please.

Here it is quoted. Dont let your lies bite YOU!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

If they can get demo people to lie on the net, couldnt they get firefighters to lie on the net too? People posing as incident commanders even?

I have been disrespected enough on this thread. Go to my profile and look at my face. I never lie. That is the face of a good man that tells the truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I have been disrespected enough on this thread. Go to my profile and look at my face. I never lie. That is the face of a good man that tells the truth.

Before you go, I respectfully request you answer my simple questions. From one public servant to another.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

That is the face of a good man that tells the truth.

Oh, ok. You tell the truth, but the professionals at implosionworld.com are being paid off by some covert govt operation? gotcha...

I think you've been reading your spy novels a little too much.

We'll just let the facts speak for themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

With all due respect, LoneGunMan, how many emergencies have you responded to that have involved planes crashing into skyscrapers? How many of those events happened in the middle of the largest city in the country? How many of those involved another attack shortly thereafter?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

N.Y. FireFighters' 9/11 Depositions

Rich Banaciski -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
We were there I don't know, maybe 10, 15 minutes and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.

Brian Becker -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 28]
So I think that the building was really kind of starting to melt. We were -- like, the melt down was beginning. The collapse hadn't begun, but it was not a fire any more up there. It was like -- it was like that -- like smoke explosion on a tremendous scale going on up there.

Greg Brady -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.) [Battalion 6]
We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard -- I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center.
We were standing in a circle in the middle of West Street. They were talking about what was going on. At that time, when I heard the 3 loud explosions, I started running west on Vesey Street towards the water. At that time, I couldn't run fast enough. The debris caught up with me, knocked my helmet off.

Timothy Burke -- Firefigter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 202]
Then the building popped, lower than the fire, which I learned was I guess, the aviation fuel fell into the pit, and whatever floor it fell on heated up really bad and that's why it popped at that floor. That's the rumor I heard. But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped. I thought it was an explosion.

Ed Cachia -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 53]
It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down. With that everybody was just stunned for a second or two, looking at the tower coming down.

Frank Campagna -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 11]
There was nobody in the intersection, nobody in the streets in general, everyone just saying come on, keeping coming, keep coming. That's when [the North Tower] went. I looked back. You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down. I turned my head and everybody was scattering. From there I don't know who was who. I don't even know where my guys went. None of us knew where each other were at at that point in time.

Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 8]
I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.
You did hear the explosions [when the North Tower came down]. Of course after the first one -- the first one was pretty much looking at in like in awe. You didn't realize that this was really happening because you kind of just stood there and you didn't react as fast as you thought you were going to. The second one coming down, you knew the explosions. Now you're very familiar with it.

Jason Charles -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.)
I grabbed her and the Lieutenant picked her up by the legs and we start walking over slowly to the curb, and then I heard an explosion from up, from up above, and I froze and I was like, oh, s___, I'm dead because I thought the debris was going to hit me in the head and that was it.
Then everybody stops and looks at the building and they they take off. The Lieutenant dropped her legs and ran. The triage center, everybody who was sitting there hurt and, oh, you know, help me, they got up and and everybody together got up and ran. I looked at them like why are they running? I look over my shoulder and I says, oh, s___, and then I turned around and looked up and that's when I saw the tower coming down.
North Tower:
We start walking back there and then I heard a ground level explosion and I'm like holy s___, and then you heard that twisting metal wreckage again. Then I said s___ and everybody started running and I started running behind them, and we get to the door.

Frank Cruthers -- Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Citywide Tour Commander]
And while I was still in that immediate area, the south tower, 2 World Trade Center, there was what appeared to be at first an explosion. It appeared at the very top, simultaneously from all four sides, materials shot out horizontally. And then there seemed to be a momentary delay before you could see the beginning of the collapse.

James Curran -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
A guy started scremaing to run. When I got underneath the north bridge I looked back and you heard it, I heard like every floor went chu-chu-chu. Looked back and from the pressure everything was getting blown out of the floors before it actually collapsed.

Kevin Darnowski -- Paramedic (E.M.S.)
I started walking back up towards Vesey Street. I heard three explosions, and then we heard like groaning and grinding, and tower two started to come down.

Dominick Derubbio -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Division 8]
After a while we were looking up at the tower, and all of a sudden someone said it's starting to come down.
This would be the first one.
This one here. It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

Karin Deshore -- Captain (E.M.S.)
Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building.

Brian Dixon -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.)
I was watching the fire, watching the people jump and hearing a noise and looking up and seeing -- it actually looked -- the lowest floor of fire in the south tower actually looked like someone had planted explosives around it because the whole bottom I could see -- I could see two sides of it and the other side -- it just looked like that floor blew out. I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out. Then I guess in some sense of time we looked at it and realized, no, actually it just collapsed. That's what blew out the windows, not that there was an explosion there but that windows blew out. The realization hit that it's going to fall down, the top's coming off. I was still thinking -- there was never a thought that this whole thing is coming down. I thought that that blew out and stuff is starting to fly down. The top is going to topple off there.

www.investigate911.com...

Michael Donovan -- Captain (F.D.N.Y.)
Anyway, with that I was listening, and there was an incredibly loud rumbling. I never got to look up. People started running for the entrances to the parking garages. They started running for the entrances. I started running without ever looking up. The roar became tremendous. I fell on the way to the parking garages. Debris was starting to fall all around me. I got up, I got into the parking garages, was knocked down by the percussion. I thought there had been an explosion or a bomb that they ha

[edit on 8/19/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Source, please.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

City Releases Hundreds of Oral Histories of 9/11 Attacks
A rich vein of city records from Sept. 11, including more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

The oral histories of dispatch transmissions are transcribed verbatim. They have have not been edited to omit coarse language.
graphics8.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

graphics8.nytimes.com...

I think this will help as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Any one that has done proper research about this events, like myself, from books, websites and dvds would come to the conclusion that it was an inside job.
Just a few points that I don't see anyone addressing.

1- the fuel of the plain and the building itself. The building were constructed to withstand attacks of plains ( but maybe they didn't think about the fuel, right?)

2- Compare the size of the plain, not to say the size of the fuel tanks, to the building. I guess that the fuel propagated all the way through out the building (without thinning out) and the building had, of course, no fire defense mechanism; or maybe, the fuel, intelligently enough, just attached it self to the main columns, I mean, the fuel that survived the explosion impact.

3-Free fall of the building. If you throw a rock from the top of a building, it is going to fall a free speed, the only resistance that it will find will be the friction of the air. So, for as much resistance that the building had, as stated here, the towers fell almost a free fall speed. Yes, the other floor were weakened by the fuel, even thought there was no fire in them, posing no resistance what so ever to the other falling floors.

4-Second plain bigger than the first. Must be, because the second tower that got hit came down before than the first tower for reasons stated above.

5- Demolition style. How long does it take to set up a building to bring it down? Obviously a couple of hours, not weeks, as what happened with WTC7, which sustained no major damaged but had to be brought down anyway. Not to mention that it was brought down because it was not going to survive, there for risking the lives of the people that went inside to set the explosives in the building.

6-Coincidence of names. Yes, one of the hijackers that was alive in his country saw his name and photo on TV and decided that that was his twin brother in physical appearance and name as well. Not to mention that no other photos have come up for the names that were incorrectly shown on TV.

7-Resume. No other building in the history of building has come down due to fire damage, even burning for 24 hours. The Twin towers were pulverized due to the fall of the building but the passport survived (maybe it was fire proof, unlike the buildings, and had wings to fly away in the middle of fire explosion). Maybe the hijackers were autistics (with all due respect for those talented people) and it was to fly best under pressure or when about to die. Many other points to be made to connect the dots and the "coincidences" but one book that I recommend is "Alice in wonder land and the world trace center disaster" by David Icke. Or just check out Alex Jones website.

I appreciate all of you who took the time to read my response.

For those of you who might ask of proof of what I'm saying, just go to You tube and insert 9/11 Conspiracy to see many documentaries on the subject FOR FREE!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Cashlink-- you managed to post Firefighters descriptions of that day.

How many are touting the inside job theory? NONE.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone
Any one that has done proper research about this events, like myself, from books, websites and dvds would come to the conclusion that it was an inside job.

Except independent researchers, universities, and nonpartisan committees that have done exactly that, and come away with the mainstream conclusion.

I guess they're all in on it too, huh?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
...NORAD did not respond....no, NORAD DID respond, however our protocols were not really set up for an interception of a hostile aircraft over our shores. They were primarily set up for intercepting a hostile aircraft over the ocean.

Then why was Payne Stewart's jet intercepted within 15 minutes of it going off course? Why do pre-9/11 reports show that it was MINUTES for the Air Force to be notified, and to scramble jets to intercept, but post 9/11 reports say it took an hour and a half? Another coincidence?

Look it up for yourself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join