It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 To Many Coincidences Were Made To Happened!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Gavron can you explain just one thing for me?

A plane traveling at 350 mph hits the side of a building and the wings fold backwards not even leaving a mark on the building. I watched the videos of the planes hitting the WTC and the wings definitely cut a hole in the building, but the same type of plane that hit the Pentagon the wings folded backwards not even breaking a window. I do realize they are bullet proof but I kinda still think they would be damaged. Maybe the popular mechanics guy knows more about this than me but and I just want to believe our government is full of honest god fearing men and women that have the citizens best interest at heart.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Asbestos was only used in North Tower and then only in lower third
of building. After its use was banned, was encapsulated with thick
protective coating to prevent flaking.

The New York Port authority had planned originally to use 5,000 tons of fireproofing that contained asbestos on the first 40 floors of the buildings. From floors 41 onward, no asbestos was going to be used. An article, which appeared in the New York Times on September 18, 2001, seven days after the attack, said:

"Anticipating a ban (on the use of asbestos in construction in NY), the builders stopped using the materials by the time they reached the 40th floor on the north tower, the first one to go up..." According to a spokesperson for the Port Authority, "more than half of the original asbestos-containing material was later replaced."

www.asbestos.com...

www.kuro5hin.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

English is my first and only language. The reason my grammer and spelling fall below your level of acceptance is fourteen years of severe emotional and physical child abuse. Thankfully I received anough therapy to function as a normal human being. While this abuse was going on I was hardly able to learn much about grammer and spelling.
Today I continue learning but none the less seem to get my points across to most people who take an extra second to understand me.

I am American and always have been and I am not a terrorist. Same for my Bedlington Terrier.

Cashlink we have all had our crosses to bear... But for you to say anyone that doesn't agree with your very erronious viewpoints should be tried for treason is offensive, and will be addressed with derision.

Perhaps you find being accused of being a jihadist a preposterous notion.

Well, what you are doing to people who don't agree with you... is... in your warped worldview... accusing ME of killing 3000 of my fellow Americans.

To that I say, it is not only grammar and spelling you need to work on. Logic and critical thinking should also be at the top of your list.

It does show how you are more susceptible to internet hucksters and frauds.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
what is also a coincidence was that how EACH TOWER happened to land on its own footprint and not manage to damage what was around it. and airplane fuel is made not to explode like you see on movies or tv shows. AND at the pentagon how can there be no debris whatsoever???? an airplane landing that violently to the ground? no debris even when landing? just skid marks and a little hole in the pentagon? is that possible for all of that titanium to get vaporized and leave the pentagon pretty much intact?? if it was a legit attack why did they bother to seize the tapes from all the nearby stores and hotels? there is no reason for that! and NORAD got the message that there was going to be a crash 20 minutes earlier yet they did nothing. they didn't respond at all. so two towers got hit by planes and amazingly fell on their own footprints and the third tower just falls down for no reason at all! first of all it takes a lot of math and architecture to even set up bombs to make a building fall on its own foot print so is it really possible for a plane that isn't explosive to cause such damage? and even if they were very lucky it shouldn't have happened the second time. something is seriously going on im pretty sure this isn't just a terrorist attack.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Every building around the WTC complex was damaged when the towers collapsed. The building that suffered the worst damage was WTC 7. And the Pentagon...there was plenty of aircraft wreckage there. Not sure what drugs are involved in your delusions...but you might want to discontinue their use.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
what is also a coincidence was that how EACH TOWER happened to land on its own footprint and not manage to damage what was around it.

that is total BS, they did NOT fall into their own footprint, debris hit buildings all around.. including wtc7

and airplane fuel is made not to explode like you see on movies or tv shows.

don't know about that, but they did explode right? there was fire right?

AND at the pentagon how can there be no debris whatsoever???? an airplane landing that violently to the ground? no debris even when landing? just skid marks and a little hole in the pentagon? is that possible for all of that titanium to get vaporized and leave the pentagon pretty much intact??

you have not looked at the evidence then, because the hole was not little.. and there was plenty of debris..

if it was a legit attack why did they bother to seize the tapes from all the nearby stores and hotels? there is no reason for that!

crime scene.. they seize evidence for examination..

and NORAD got the message that there was going to be a crash 20 minutes earlier yet they did nothing. they didn't respond at all.

they did not get any message saying there was going to be a "crash" twenty minutes later.. they got word of an incoming plane.. but you do realize that the war games were going on at that time.. possible confusion..

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Cutting to the chase

Discussed in another thread. Many of the vehicles in question were involved in incidents in and around WTC, and moved there later.

Exactly, why is this continually brought up every few days, with the same points being raised, when everyone knows neither side is going to suddenly exclaim "Wait a second, By George, you ARE right!"

Oops, but then I clicked on it anyway... Sorry boot that!

Carry on!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

If the dots are connected, thats a different story. However, I've not seen anything thats connecting all these random dots. Just coincidence.

As far as "debunking" and engaging in discussion, I thought thats what these forum were for?

I swore I would stay away from the 9/11 threads because it really pisses me off when so many Fox news drones derail the thread and refuse to use there mind and what they feel in there gut about that terrible day.

Being a Firefighter, that day makes me cringe. Every time I am getting set up for entry to a structure fire someones pass device goes off from standing still to long. It never fails to bring me back to the sound of 343 of them going off in the rubble of those twin towers.

Being a professional at emergency scenes, fires, buildings collapsing and pulling people out of mangled cars and every other horror you can imagine I think I am in a good position to state that you have to be nuts to not see that something was really wrong that day.

You re not properly engaging in a conversation you are using the technique that Fox news uses by trying to embarrass this fine feeling person that is concerned with the strangeness of that day.

I can assure you that I have NEVER been on an emergency scene that has more than one maybe two coincidences. Never. What expertise do you have to offer about attacking fires and pulling mangled bodies from collapsed buildings? TV? Its nothing like TV...except on THAT day it seemed like it as a screenplay so people like you would have something to compare it with.

I find your posts to be insulting and childish and you should be ashamed. Mayer Giuliani buried 343 firefighters in the landfill, and the firefighters union will never forgive him for that or for the kickbacks he received on all the crappy radios that NYC's FINEST were using.

9/11 was an inside job. No doubt about it.

Edited out some of my insults...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Probabilities presuming the Official Conspiracy Theory:

Learn to read. Your 6 year old theories have been explained 10 times over.

Geesh.

Geesh. Learn to have courtesy and respect.

No, no they haven't. I know this because I read. Perhaps you should learn to...uh...think?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Being a firefighter is a very courageous job.

That there is no denying.

That being said, are we just to take your word that it was an inside job? Heck, we dont need any evidence here folks, LoneGunMan said its an inside job. We can all go home now.

I'm curious why posting information/links that correct the OP scare you so much?

I mean, c'mon...lets all be adults here. Looks at the OPs claim, and then look at what really happened.

Oh, and the guys at the local 479 would disagree with your theory. They mourn their brothers that fell on 9/11, but don't believe it was some CT or inside job. Just a tragic day.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I'm curious why posting information/links that correct the OP scare you so much?

Nothing scares me dude.

I am talking about your statement that 9/11 was a normal "event" buildings do not collapse like that...they just dont. It happened three times that day. They ALWAYS bias one way or the other by a lot.

Edit to add: Dont try and "spin" my statements. If you did not understnd what I stated then reread my POST.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I am talking about your statement that 9/11 was a normal "event" buildings do not collapse like that...they just dont. It happened three times that day.

No according to the professionals at implosionworld.com . Demolitions experts, saying it was not a controlled demolition.

If I had to take the opinion from a fireman and a demolitions expert on how that building collapsed, well, the obvious answer would be the person who does controlled demolitions for a living.

No disrespect to firefighters, but in this case you have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

If I had to take the opinion from a fireman and a demolitions expert on how that building collapsed, well, the obvious answer would be the person who does controlled demolitions for a living.

Those people that do that for a living are not disaster experts...I am. I am incident command.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

No according to the professionals at implosionworld.com . Demolitions experts, saying it was not a controlled demolition.

You are using what you read on the INTERNET and comparing it to my real world experience? Are you a 14 year old? You think the people that spread Anthrax after the attacks to shut up congress and the media are not going to get some demo people to lie on the net? Not very good at critical thinking are you.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Those people that do that for a living are not disaster experts...I am. I am incident command.

So, Controlled demolitions experts, who bring down buildings for a living, don't know anything about buildings collapsing?

ok, gotcha. Good to know

oh, and your "real world experience"? For all I know, you just mow lawns on the weekends for your neighbors. Your "experience" is all of the sudden the know all end all?

Tell that to your friends at recess please.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Over the years, the process known as 'galvanic corrosion' had structurally degraded these buildings beyond repair. Supporting statements to this effect had been compiled, and were presented by the engineers to the building owners during the time-frame that I have described. Subsequently, both Mayor Giuliani's Office, and the New York Port Authority, had allegedly received an order for the buildings to be completely dismantled, by 2007."

The owners were fully aware of the problem and had been given the ultimatum that they could not 'implode' the buildings. They received the report stating that: Decommissioning was required by the EPA by no later than 2007, at a projected cost of $20.B"

www.investigate911.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So , LoneGunMan... Why do you feel the FDNY was involved with the purposeful demolition of WTC 7?

Do you not respect the men that lost their lives in New York that day?

Do you believe Chief Daniel Nigro and his units are all liars?

Because you cannot believe both the conspiracy WEBJUNK and believe the FDNY's recalling of events without some MAJOR conflicting opinion.

So who do you trust? The testimony of Cheif Nigro and countless other FDNY firefighters? Or the likes of Dylan Avery, and Alex Jones?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So, Controlled demolitions experts, who bring down buildings for a living, don't know anything about buildings collapsing?

ok, gotcha. Good to know

Read it again.

You are using what you read on the INTERNET and comparing it to my real world experience? Are you a 14 year old? You think the people that spread Anthrax after the attacks to shut up congress and the media are not going to get some demo people to lie on the net? Not very good at critical thinking are you.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
So , LoneGunMan... Why do you feel the FDNY was involved with the purposeful demolition of WTC 7?

Do you not respect the men that lost their lives in New York that day?

Did you spin this crap just to piss me off or are you on some kind of drugs.

DONT EVEN TALK TO ME ABOUT RESPECTING DEAD BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to too many funerals of Brothers doing the last ride on top of an engine with nothing left but burnt bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Read it again.

ok, gotcha. Good to know

oh, and your "real world experience"? For all I know, you just mow lawns on the weekends for your neighbors. Your "experience" is all of the sudden the know all end all?

Tell that to your friends at recess please.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join