It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Bending anomaly on our Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There are many Anomalies on Earth's Moon and they were photographed by NASA , but we are left with no explanations for them and we have to try to figure out on our own what they are and what do they mean ?

This particular Anomaly has always had me puzzled and i wanted to see what other people believe this to be. There is no doubt in my mind that there is something solid and real shown in these pictures and are not a trick of light or shadow's.

The following pictures to me look like the famous anomalous 'Shard' that was discovered on the Moon during the Apollo missions. Is the anomaly in the picture actually a shard that is laying down or that has been destroyed ? or is it a crashed spaceship of ours ? and there are others who will say it is a Alien spaceship ?

what do you think it is ?

this Apollo 10 picture is posted on the Lunar and Planetary Institute's website... here is the link to the picture....

www.lpi.usra.edu...
Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI)

www.lpi.usra.edu...
Apollo Image Atlas

could the above pictures be of a Shard ???

[edit on 15-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Very weird indeed.

It looks like a sphinx, but that's just my first impression.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The first thing that came to mind when I saw it was that it looked a bit like some kind of radar station, with the circle on top as the dish. Beyond that, it could be a freak trick of shadow and light. Nice spot though. Certainly anomalous.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's a moon-based observatory....looking back at Earth, taking pictures, posting them on moon-based forums....and arguing about "anomalies".

1st moon dude: "OMG......See this!!!! What is it???"...

2nd moon dude: "All I see is rocks".....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is my first post, so be gentle

I'm thinking this looks like pieces of a lunar orbiter. There's a description of the lunar orbiter program at the lpri site and a picture of an orbiter here. (hope the link works; it's my first one..)

The white thing that looks a bit like a wheel, could be the "satellite dish" and the black things could be what's left of the solar panels.

There's so much information on the lpri site that i couldn't find out this quickly if any of the orbiter or other similar missions ended in a crash to the moon surface.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DamsoRee

thanks for your reply and welcome to ATS,

hmmm...it could be a crashed spacecraft ? but if it is ,dont you think NASA would have some documentation that identifies it as such ?

maybe there is such a record , but i am not aware of it.

thanks again

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

if you think that is amazing...
you should check out the Alex Collier pics in his moon/other lecture

Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture Part 1
www.youtube.com...

you can find the rest

edit= i heard TPTW were stopped from flying to their moon hideaway..haaaaaaaaaaa..lol

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this interesting image. I have no idea what the thing is, but I would like to point out that your image (AS10-28-3993) is on the excact same roll of film as the images AS10-28-3988, 3989 and 3990.

The three images shows this peculiar feature above the moon's surface:

This is a close up of the top of the feature. This looks very artificial to me:

If you go to this page you can look at all the images in this spesific roll of film:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

thanks for your post and i am aware that this unidentified object was taken on the same roll of film. at first i thought it was part of a spacecraft but on closer examination you can tell it is not. Looks to me to be some part of a structure that was blown into space when it was destroyed ?

is this UFO connected to the anomaly on the Moon surface ???

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Looks like a hill to me, with part of it in shadow, but if it above surface, maybe it's a meteor?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yes, I think it is absolutely possible that the structure on the ground and the feature above the surface may be connected somehow. The two objects were photographed just a short time apart, according to the image numbers. It is certainly a strange coincidense.

And I agree that the object in the three images looks like it may have been part of something that was destroyed/damaged. But who knows? I am thinking with a human brain and seing with human eyes.
If (and I am repeating the word IF) the object is some kind of alien spacecraft or satelite, it may be totally perfect in their eyes.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

The two objects were photographed just a short time apart, according to the image numbers. It is certainly a strange coincidense.

what other explanations can there be for this ?

the anomaly on the Moon was maybe an Alien structure of somekind, maybe a Shard or building and NASA probably blew it up to cover up the existence of E.T.'s on the Moon ?

or it was something in an orbit around the Moon and was sent crashing to the surface ?

what is most puzzling is the fact that the Apollo spacecraft was so close to this UFO and was in a similar orbit ?

this is definitely not a piece of a spacecraft...

[edit on 14-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Interesting, looks like a radar dish of some sort

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Interesting, looks like a radar dish of some sort

Yea i agree but the question is who's radar dish is it ?

the Shard maybe a radar dish or antenna also ?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

I am of the opinion that this represents a torn canvas. Why they would have a torn canvas on an image is beyond me.

I have posted it for Oberg to look at. Let's see what the local NASA guy has to say about it.

If i were to hazard i guess, i would say that Zorgon's on the right track:

A really good image can be located here:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

It looks exactly like a torn canvas.

Spend some time on these pages:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Holy torn canvases !

thanks for you post bigfatfurrytexan,

i'm trying to wrap my brain around that perspective of this anomaly. i never really considered that as a possibility for the UFO but looking at the evidence on the links you posted makes me think it could be a real possibility

i sure would love to hear Mr. O'berg explain what is in that picture and what the Anomaly on the surface is ?

my guess is nobody will officially have an explanation for either and it just raises more doubt about what NASA is really doing or has done.

thanks for your input

[edit on 14-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Stay tuned. I have a thread on this, per a request from Mr. Oberg to Internos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Thus far, Mr. Oberg has debunked "moonpigeons", whatever they are. I am anxiously awaiting his address of the presented material.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh my gollygeewillickers! Let's play a game where we say it could be an abandoned alien spacecraft, a radar station, or something built by a sentient being. That, however, is NOT (at least in my humble opinion) a pile of bleeding rocks. I get tired of hearing that from all the skeptics ALL the time. "It's just a pile of rocks..." Yeah, and my name is Kharg the Magical Fluffy Pixie Dragon of DOOOM! Actually, I knew a kid by that name once...poor guy, had acid-trippin' hippies for parents.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Putting low quality pictures through a hundred garbage filters does not add credibility, nor does it do anything but show us what a garbage picture looks like in purple.

So, anyway. The moon doesn't look good in purple.

Not his color.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torsten
Oh my gollygeewillickers! Let's play a game where we say it could be an abandoned alien spacecraft, a radar station, or something built by a sentient being. That, however, is NOT (at least in my humble opinion) a pile of bleeding rocks. I get tired of hearing that from all the skeptics ALL the time. "It's just a pile of rocks..." Yeah, and my name is Kharg the Magical Fluffy Pixie Dragon of DOOOM! Actually, I knew a kid by that name once...poor guy, had acid-trippin' hippies for parents.

You are highly qualified to interpret these pictures, infact, FAR more qualified than ANY of the skeptics.

Because, you know, you have more credentials than they do.

What? You are educated exactly the same as they are? That is, you have no formal training in this field?

Well then...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join