It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Bending anomaly on our Moon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Looks like the rim of a crater ......

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamsoRee
This is my first post, so be gentle

I'm thinking this looks like pieces of a lunar orbiter. There's a description of the lunar orbiter program at the lpri site and a picture of an orbiter here. (hope the link works; it's my first one..)

The white thing that looks a bit like a wheel, could be the "satellite dish" and the black things could be what's left of the solar panels.

There's so much information on the lpri site that i couldn't find out this quickly if any of the orbiter or other similar missions ended in a crash to the moon surface.

It is impossible to see anything on the surface of the moon smaller than a few hundred meters. This can't even be done with hubble, however with a technique called interferometry you can see smaller objects. This is not any piece of our own technology left there. Its too big.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The image analysis and presentation copyrights can be seen on our website.. So please Easynow include Aurion mission COPYRIGHTS.
You are neither the discoverer, nor the imager, nor the presenter with relevant texts. Now everything is out of context if you do not mention Aurion Mission.
This is not easy now-AM...

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join